Veronica Mars Reunion to Open Spring PaleyFest

Get More: Uncategorized

Veronica Mars PaleyFest ReunionA reunion of the Veronica Mars cast will kick off the spring edition of PaleyFest in Los Angeles on Thursday, March 13, 2014 — the day before the beloved series’ big-screen outing hits theaters.

The Paley Center for Media also has announced that this year it is moving the 31st annual, two-week celebration of TV to the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland — aka the home of the Academy Awards.

VIDEO | Veronica Mars Movie Footage: [Spoiler] Is Accused of Murder!

Other shows thus far confirmed to be represented at the spring PaleyFest are Pretty Little Liars and American Horror Story: Coven (which will close the series the night of March 28).

The complete PaleyFest lineup will be revealed January 8. Tickets begin going on sale Jan. 11.

Comments (8)

• I love Paley Fest. This will be my third year in a row going, so excited to see Pretty Little Liars!

Comment by ReggieReg – December 17, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the Veronica Mars movie, so excited! LoVe!!!!

Comment by K. – December 17, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I hope I’ll be able to get a ticket!

Comment by Mari – December 17, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too, it’s so close I could just walk (albeit an extended walk)!
      I wonder if Duncan will be there for the reunion (I know he’s not in the movie).

Comment by Will – December 17, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to go!

Comment by Lecholls – December 17, 2013 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we please get Jason Dohring his own TV show please!! I miss having him regularly on my tv.

Comment by May – December 17, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • VERONICA MARS, THE MOVIE! YES!

Comment by Liz – December 17, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It would be cool if Parenthood went to Paleyfest again!

Comment by webly3 – December 17, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post