Revenge Fall Finale Poll: Who Shoots Emily?

Get More: Polls

Revenge Emily ShooterSince we already know that Revenge is serving lead at Emily and Daniel’s nuptials this Sunday, the episode is less a whodunit and more a who’s gonnadoit. So who is gonna make a wedding gift of a bullet?

RELATED | Revenge Exclusive: Look Who’s Playing Patrick’s Father

Considering that the erstwhile Amanda Clarke apologizes to her shooter before being hit in the abdomen, we can probably rule out suspects like Victoria, Conrad and Lydia. That leaves us with the contenders for whom Emily actually cares (or has pretended to): Aiden, Daniel, Jack and Charlotte.

Our bet?

Someone Ems would feel bad about having hurt but who is also expendable from the cast. In other words, Sarah!

So who do you think will pull the trigger? Weigh in in our poll below, then ready, aim, fire away in the comments!

Tags: ,

Comments (66)

• Sarah, Daniel and Charlotte would be tops on my list.

Comment by Moxie – December 13, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I voted Aiden

Comment by Earl – December 13, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • isn’t he in love with her?

Comment by Asta – December 13, 2013 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Carl as in Jack’s baby??? bahahahahha

Comment by Luli – December 13, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How bout the other obvious answer, Emily fakes her shooting to pin it on Victoria… which had been her plan all season.

Comment by l – December 13, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what I’ve been thinking. She could fake her death to make Victoria or someone else go to prison for killing her.

Comment by Michael Sacal – December 13, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Since we KNOW that is Emily’s plan, then we KNOW it’s going to go wrong.

Comment by iMember – December 13, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • she also gets shot in the stomach which will “kill” the baby in 2nd half of the season

Comment by david – December 13, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s already been said that her plan fails! So she gets shot for real!

Comment by Sarah (@Sarah_Framboise) – December 13, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’d say in this case A does not necessarily = B… I just mean her plan could fail in some other way, but the shooting still winds up being fake. My prevailing theory of the moment is that either Noel or Jack has to sacrifice something big (or someONE perhaps??) to protect Emily and her plan, and that’s why she’s apologizing as they help her fake the shooting. My money is on something happening to Patrick. The Emily/Noel ‘ship is by far the strongest emotional anchor this show has, so throwing a wrench in their season-long lovefest would make for such a compelling 3B!

Comment by grace2552 – December 13, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Noel? Do u mean Nolan?

Comment by jkgroves75 – December 14, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • E!Online already knows the who and broke it down to Nolan, Jack, Chalotte, and Daniel. All of whom are likely candidates for who Emily would say “I’m sorry” to. As of the latest episode, I’ve really been thinking it’s gonna be Daniel who ends up shooting her. They’ve made it subtly aware how Daniel isn’t afraid to use a gun and he finds out about Emily’s plan and how she kept him away from a true and real happiness [with Sarah], I could bet he’d be willing to shoot her for it.
    Any one of these four would be shocking, but I think of the four we can cross off Charlotte. As of the last episode, she seems to have gotten more levelheaded again.

Comment by iMember – December 13, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it is Daniel too.

Comment by GeoDiva – December 13, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m leaning towards Daniel as well. Though I wouldn’t find Daniel – or Charlotte – all that shocking, compared to Nolan or Jack.

Comment by Elouise – December 13, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Charlotte did return to the good side again last week BUT you’ve seen how Victoria can flicker on and off evil and then looks innocent the next second. I think Charlotte is just now learning now to be exactly like her mother. I think last weeks goodness in Charlotte was just an act. She’s crazy pants just like her mommy.

Comment by Kerri – December 16, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment by Pearl – December 13, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Carl? Has anybody seen Carl?! WHERE’S CARL??????? CARL!!!!!!!

Comment by wordsmith – December 13, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL. Off being SORASed so he has the motor skills to pick up the gun??

Comment by Elouise – December 13, 2013 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Carl!??!! Baby Carl?!!!!? LMAO… Andy Patrick you are hilarious :)

Comment by Allison – December 15, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the best thing about the poll results thus far is that Carl is a contender.

Comment by Jamie Paton – December 13, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess Charlotte. Think she will find out the truth about Em’s being Amanda via Lydia and out of rage she will take thinks into her own hands.

Comment by maki – December 13, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People seem to foget that Sunil Nayar ALREADY SAID on a previous interview that the shooting is not staged……emily does get shot….for real……Must be charlotte or daniel….

Comment by Juank – December 13, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah….this is where my thinking is going. And since E! has narrowed it down to Daniel, Aiden, Nolan, or Jack…..and the shooting takes place on the boat, I’m thinking Daniel. Their honeymoon is supposed to be a family trip together, so Daniel is the only one who would be on the boat. Unless she invites Nolan as family, or Charlotte wrangles Jack on the boat as family. I don’t see Jack coming, and Nolan might….to make sure things go as planned. But my money is still on Daniel. Otherwise, why do this whole crappy Sarah story??

Comment by Alichat – December 13, 2013 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Is Sarah still on the show? You’re right. She’d be perfect for a throwaway character. Otherwise there’s no point adding her to this Daniel-Emily-Aiden love triangle.

Comment by Overdamoon – December 13, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought it was implied on the show that the shooting was going to be real. When she told Jack & Nolan I felt that was the real plan that to end this whole revenge she needed to die by the hands of Victoria. Also the whole running away with Aiden wasn’t really going to happen cuz she was going to die. NO NO Nobody got that just me. My money is on Daniel shooting her from finding out the truth and Jack & Nolan having a back up plan.

Comment by Lizzie – December 13, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She said it was gonna be a cover up “murder” before she disappears, but I wonder since they revealed that things go unplanned. Obviously they still have the rest of the season so something has to happen. Would love if it was Daniel. I know he’s been pulling for his character to go full villain.

Comment by Brandy – December 13, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who would have the real motive and sneak a gun up on the Honeymoon boat? Maybe the shooting isn’t staged, but the gun that is used was brought on by Emily? Somebody is upset with Emily, comes across the hidden gun (that’s shooting blanks) and shoots her. Is Ashley still on the show? Haha My guess is Charlotte.

Comment by Overdamoon – December 13, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ashley

Comment by tae munny sass king (@OOHWUH) – December 13, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Jack. And that Emily asks him to do it because she needs to leave blood on the yacht and the gun must be fired. Otherwise there will be no “proof” that Victoria shot her. And that has always been her plan. To take a bullet and “die” at sea. And Jack knows the sea like he knows the back of his hand. He is a good help in this scenario.

Comment by Emma – December 13, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aiden will do it.
    Victoria will not attend the wedding, so Emily won’t be able to frame her for the shooting, but Emily will decide to marry Daniel nevertheless. Aiden will not like that…

Comment by Parker – December 13, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Victoria seems to be in the previews as being in attendance.

Comment by Sara – December 13, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh, okay, haven’t seen the previews yet, but thanks!!! Now I will have to start making up of a new theory why Aiden will do it

Comment by Parker – December 13, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Padma or Mike Kelley.

Comment by Et al – December 13, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL…Mike Kelley!!! Love it :)

Comment by Allison – December 15, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carl….hahahaha, only on a nighttime soap could it happen so I wouldn’t put it past them.

Comment by schu – December 13, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really can’t stand Charlotte this season, but I do love this season, it is must watch tv again!

Comment by Jake – December 13, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Btw, aren’t you forgetting Patrick in this– after all it was him who almost killed conrad

Comment by Jake – December 13, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s So Jack or Nolan.

Comment by Scott – December 13, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say Charlotte. She’s expendable enough and she has been on quite the downward spiral as of late. However, it would be so epic if it was Jack or Nolan.

Comment by Spencer – December 13, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s either Daniel after Aiden/Emily are escaping (and this isn’t really the time she fakes her death)

or it’s Aiden and Emily ends up leaving with Jack lol

Comment by Justin – December 13, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie simpson

Comment by Randy – December 13, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has to be Nolan or Aiden because it’s part of their big plan right? Then they frame Victoria.

Comment by A – December 13, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aiden

Comment by Diz – December 13, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nolan didn’t even make your poll? I kinda like the theory that something goes wrong with Emiliy’s plan to fake her being shot and then blaming Victoria (because come on, it’s Revenge!) but she still wants to go through with her plan because of Jack’s ultimatium to tell everyone who she really is SO she realizes that somebody has to shoot her for real before she can blame Victoria (idk how, but – again – it’s Revenge, so there’ll be some very good reason) & because he’s always there it has to be Nolan, because nobody would suspect Nolan and because he’s been secretly practicing shooting a gun after eeeverything that happened to him AND THAT’S WHY Emily says she is sorry, because Nolan still has to shoot her and of course he doesn’t want to because he loves her.
    Idk, maybe it’s unlikely, but I kinda hope it’s something a little less obvious than Daniel or Charlotte…

Comment by Anna – December 13, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh OK good, I’m not blind. I was wondering if I was the only one not seeing Nolan on the poll. Carl is on the poll but not Nolan, too funny!

Comment by Terry – December 13, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OK, that makes sense. I thought she was really getting shot, like in some person wanting her dead.

Comment by Asta – December 13, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What if the “sorry” was meant to be “sorry I’m making you do this”? Maybe her plan DOES go as planned but she just needs someone she trusts to actually pull the trigger, like Aiden, Nolan or Jack? After all, we saw Victoria getting arrested in a promo from about a month ago…

Comment by SJ – December 13, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is this still considered a winter finale, I heard that the show returns in january

Comment by Jake – December 13, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carl as in Jack’s baby??? bahahahahha

Comment by Luli – December 13, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • looooooooooooooooool @ Fauxamanda (back from the dead)! 4.13%

Comment by ali – December 13, 2013 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • FauxManda would be far more believable: 1) to come back from dead (unlike Lydia who has cheated death twice – in most bizarre ways) and 2) actually has reason to be upset with FauxEmily.

Comment by DenverDean – December 13, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! @ Fauxamanda!

Comment by N – December 15, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was thinking Lydia or Sarah. But plot wise, it would be more interesting if someone from the main cast. We know it won’t be Victoria, so maybe Charlotte or Aiden.

Comment by JON – December 13, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My official guess is Victoria. Daniel is second. Charlotte third.

Comment by Ally Oop – December 13, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • According to the E online clues, this person is someone who fans totally root for. Which means…sorry Charlotte, I think you’re out. Leaving Nolan, Jack and Daniel.

Comment by C. – December 13, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lydia

Comment by Jenny – December 13, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My money is on Jack. Weird as it sounds it makes the most sense in all of this. She says sorry to who ever is going to shoot her and only a couple of people she would say that too, Victoria is too obvious. Aiden, Charlotte and Daniel are the other 3 imo who are the only others who she would say that too. Should be a great mid-season finale. Bring it.

Comment by greysfan – December 13, 2013 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nolan ross is the shooter

Comment by revenger 2 – December 14, 2013 01:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope everyone does realize that when she says “I’m sorry” and gets shot, it will be the end of the episode and we still won’t know who the shooter is until January or February

Comment by mac – December 14, 2013 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • awesome. you are so right that is Revenge style.

Comment by K. – December 14, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is this even a wasted poll?, bitch faked it herself again as she always does, this being her most cra cra’ thing yet!

Comment by DavidSask – December 14, 2013 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well… You forgot Nolan and I really think he’s the man

Comment by Michael Pantoustier (@FrenchAmerican9) – December 14, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For a fake shooting to frame I vote for Aiden because they trust each other. I think however that maybe she will be shot for real and that their plans may not go the way they planned.

Comment by Christina – December 15, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aiden would be my top

Comment by A Wild Garden – December 16, 2013 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • pretty interesting how hardly anybody thought it would be conrad or victoria

Comment by Natalie – December 21, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post