Psych Exclusive: Shawn and Gus Take London By Bloody Storm in First Season 8 Promo

Psych LondonLondon’s calling Shawn and Gus in Psych‘s Season 8 premiere, and — unfortunately for the denizens of England’s capitol city — the wackadoodle sleuths are answering.

VIDEO | Dule Hill’s Cryptic Warning to Psych Fans: ‘Somebody Dies!’

The venerable USA Network farce returns on Jan. 8 with a super-sized episode (two whole extra minutes!) that finds the pair investigating “an international crime” across the pond. But as confirmed in the following exclusive promo (which will be formally unveiled Sunday at the conclusion the show’s two-hour musical episode), catching bad guys isn’t the only item on their jam-packed itinerary…

Loading video...

Comments (14)

• of course gus is wearing gryffindor robes, no way in hell was he missing out on that.

Comment by Alan – December 13, 2013 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love Psych, I really hope that season 8 isn’t it’s last!!

Comment by TV God – December 13, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Love this show so. much.

Comment by Babybop – December 13, 2013 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its looks good. excited to watch season 8.

Comment by Joey – December 13, 2013 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I came to drink my weight in butterbeer…perfect!

Comment by Esaul – December 13, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Psych is back!

Comment by Lecholls – December 13, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Psych. I never want it to end (unrealistic, I know). Shawn & Gus forever!! ♥

Comment by Eliza – December 13, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • not just by storm, but by bloody storm!!!! wtg psych!

Comment by bobbie – December 13, 2013 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Psych – easily my favorite show of all time.

Comment by Eric – December 13, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always look forward to the return of Psych. The show truly epitomizes the term dramedy. It’s great fun, with a little procedural mixed in. The cast is fantastic, the show is just great. I wish they would just take it off the bubble altogether and let it run for a few more years unhindered. It’s a very likable show.

Comment by Lisa – December 15, 2013 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that they are not in the states! :D haha

Comment by KayeRavyn – December 16, 2013 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am SO looking forward to the eighth season of Psych!! I hope it isn’t a regular that dies!! I am SO tired of this happening on my favorite shows!

Comment by pam jones – December 17, 2013 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! I watch with my 12 year old who misses half THE FUN OF THE OLD 80 AND 90S TV AND MOVIE JOKES BUT HE ENJOYS wwatching Shawn and Gus and thier hijinx as well. I need to make sure my dvr is ready. We even enjoy watching old episodes on netflix between seasons!!!!

Comment by Lisa Fisher – January 7, 2014 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post