Exclusive First Look: 11 Scandal-ous Gift Ideas

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Need a nifty gift idea for the Scandal fan in your life? It’s been handled.

RELATED | ‘Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Scandal, Once Upon a Time and Other Shows Are Faring

As the holiday season nears its home stretch, ABC is making available a never-before-seen group photo of the bananapants D.C. drama’s cast, signed by photographer Craig Sjodin.

A total of 1,000 reproductions of this limited edition image — yes, minus the TVLine watermark — are now available at DATGprints.com, printed on 16×20 photo matte paper, hand-numbered with a Certificate of Authenticity and priced at $34.95.

Scandal Cast Photo Season 3
VIDEO | Scandal‘s Latest Mother of a Twist, and Other TV Talk via Spoiler Alert!

Also available, at $19.95 apiece, are individual 11×14 matte paper prints of Olivia, Harrison, Huck, Abby, Quinn, President Grant, Cyrus, Mellie, David and Jake, as sampled below. (Huck’s DIY dentistry kit sold separately.)

Tags:

Comments (7)

• I thought this would be something about the fashion on the show. I want to raid Olivia’s closet.

Comment by Alichat – December 12, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And the Crate and Barrel wine glasses she uses! OMG those are on my wish list!

Comment by Slizabeth – December 12, 2013 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love her clothes too! And I want those wine glasses and I don’t even drink wine.

Comment by Britt – December 12, 2013 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boo… I wanted one of those umbrellas…

Comment by xwiseguyx – December 12, 2013 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, I thought this would be gift ideas based on the show. whomp whomp.

Comment by MDEP – December 12, 2013 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha! Me too!

Comment by kcc – December 12, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really expected some fun Scandal THEMED Gifts not a sign picture by the photographer. Whomp Whomp!

Comment by Amanda – December 12, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post