Sons of Anarchy Finale Recap: Kitchen Sunk

Sons Of Anarchy Season 6 FinaleIf you’ve yet to watch Tuesday’s Sons of Anarchy, we strongly advise you to steer clear of the following recap. Major spoilers await.

We’d been warned that Tuesday’s Sons of Anarchy finale would leave us “breathless,” but nothing — not even sage advice from Jimmy Smits — could prepare us for the gruesome, heart-pounding, jaw-dropping events that comprised the two-hour season ender.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Post Mortem: Maggie Siff and Kurt Sutter Talk Killer Finale — Plus: Scoop on Season 7

While a majority of the installment was actually rather tame — by Sons‘ standards, anyway — the final 10 minutes featured one of the gritty biker drama’s most horrific sequences to date: Gemma, in a drunken rage after (falsely) learning that Tara has ratted and Jax is going to prison, murders her daughter-in-law in cold blood. Not unbearable enough for you? How about the fact that after the fallen queen unsuccessfully attempts to drown Tara in the kitchen sink, she resorts to stabbing her repeatedly in the back of the head with a nearby meat carving fork?

While that upsetting twist sets in, allow me to recap the 10 biggest moments from the Sons episode that will no doubt change the series forever.

1. Jax Visits Opie
Sons has gone a long time without referencing its beloved fallen friend, so what a nice surprise it was to see Jax paying Opie’s graveside a visit. What’s more, the struggling SAMCRO king, still attempting to wrap his head around Tara’s departure, admits — possibly for the first time — that “since my best friend was killed, I lost my center.”

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy‘s Maggie Siff on the Tara Haters: ‘She’s Held to a Different Standard’

2. Patterson Successfully Plays to Jax’s Emotions
In a last-ditch effort to secure some sort of deal, Patterson approaches Jax and presents him with some (desperate) food for thought: Be the man worthy of your family’s love, not your club’s. “Are you willing to let your family pay the price for your mistakes? Is that what a good man would do?” she ponders. “You’re a husband and a father and a man before all of this. Own your place.” The wise words, thankfully, seem to resonate with him, which leads to…

3. …Jax Saves Tara’s Life
After some successful sleuthing, Jax & Co. locate Tara and the boys. Terrified, the ex-doctor pleads with her husband not to hurt her in front of their kids. Taken aback — and clearly motivated by the D.A.’s unsolicited advice — Jax takes Tara’s hand and consoles her, saying: “I’m not going to hurt you. I’m not going to hurt them. You don’t have to run, not anymore. Just be a good mother. Save our boys.”

VIDEO | Sons of Anarchy: Why We Never Thought Tara Would Die

4. Jax Agrees to Take the Fall for the School Shooting
“This is me, owning my place,” Jax says to Patterson as he secures a deal that will exonerate Tara for the murder of Pamela Toric and gets the club off the hook for any gun-running charges.

5. Jax and Tara Make Up
Fans of the doomed duo are gifted with a final tender moment, as Jax and Tara declare their love to one another and share a passionate kiss — and maybe more.

6. Nero Dumps Gemma… Kind Of
Nero is sucked back into a life of crime after aligning himself with the Mayans, among others, as the result of Jax’s latest betrayal. But before making such a life-altering choice, the OG pleads with Gemma to leave this life with him. She refuses, and he reluctantly reverts back to his old ways.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

7. Unser Makes a Horrible Decision
Unser shares the bare bones (if that) of Jax’s deal with Gemma — pointing the finger squarely at Tara. With that, the drunk and distressed old lady ditches her friend and winds up at her son’s house, where…

8. …Gemma Murders Tara
Tara, relieved that she’s finally free of criminal charges and safe at home, encounters Gemma hiding out in the kitchen, and a brutal fight ensues. In the aftermath of the aforementioned tragedy, Eli — who has just dropped off Tara — enters the home with Juice (who was out looking for Gemma) — and encounters the scene. “It had to be done,” Gemma cries. “I have work to do. She did this.” And when Eli reveals that Tara has not in fact ratted, as Gemma assumed…

9. …Juice Kills Eli
Once his only ally in the world, Juice shoots the sheriff twice and removes Gemma from the bloody scene. Perhaps motivated by Jax’s recent revelation that the tormented Son had “betrayed” him to Nero, Juice disposes of anything that could implicate Gemma in the murder.

10. Jax Finds Tara’s Lifeless Body — and the Cops Find Him
After a tearful farewell with his brothers and his children, an uncharacteristically at-peace Jax returns home to visit Tara and turn himself over to the police. What he finds, however, are the lifeless bodies of both Eli and his wife — the latter of which the Son quickly cradles in his arms. As he sobs over Tara’s corpse, Patterson and her team arrive, taking in the horrific scene — which includes one of their own — and staring on in horror.

Are you still reeling from Tara’s devastating death? Does anyone actually feel sorry for Gemma? (And are we supposed to?!) Vote in the poll below and then elaborate in the comments.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Recaps, Spoilers

1. Dave from the trailer says:

This show is so far from what it started out as. Since season 4 plot has almost always been sacraficed for violence and action. I’ll still watch but it’s no longer required viewing for me.

• Salty Dog says:

I agree that it’s different than what it started out as but not that plot has been sacrificed for violence and action. The later seasons have to be facing the consequences of their actions in the previous seasons, which necessarily involves violence.

2. The writer needs to stop trying to keep his wife employed and do what’s best for the show and kill Gemma off, this show has turned to crap!!!

3. Olivia says:

Maybe I’m just old, but when did people completely stop using punctuation? I’m getting a headache trying to read some of these posts.

4. Faster says:

Two things: First, apparently lots of people here don’t understand TV, or on a deeper level, the art of writing or storytelling at all. Apparently I was the only one who didn’t get the memo that TV shows had to have near, happy endings. Second, this episode blew me away. I agree that it should have been shorter, but I’ve never felt so much shock at a death that I knew full well was coming. Everyone delivered in this episode and I’m more excited than ever for the final season. Also, the first scene where Jax obliterates the white dove on his bike was a great opener and great foreshadowing for the episode.

5. Sue says:

I’ve been saying Gemma’s gotta go for years now. Opie’s death sealed my exit last season, but I’d rather see Clay still alive than Gemma. It’s disappointing that Sutter needs to keep Gemma in play, she’s been the dominant force since Season 2 and it has always annoyed me the show seemed to be more about her than the club. That’s why I bailed in Season 3 and part of season 4.

Not surprising, just disappointing.

6. Tammy T says:

I am sorry but did everyone forget what a B Tara had become. She knew what she signed up for when she came back to town to be with Jax! She became quite the badass backstabbing lying B as well….right along with Gemma! Gemma is the queen and head B of the Sons so you mess with her & hers you get what you deserve. What boring storyline it would be if she didn’t! This show has not been geared around Gemma, it is about the Sons which Gemma is a huge part of!

7. JP says:

gemma is one TWISTED BITCH!!! What did she even have to gain in killing Tara? Once Jax finds out it was her, there will be no place she can hide

• Faster says:

I also don’t see that she had anything to gain in killing Tara, and I was sort of miffed how strongly Katy Sagal and Kurt Sutter kept suggesting on the aftershow that Gemma’s actions were purely reflex and not at all premeditated. I have to disagree with that. Sure, maybe her reaction to Tara was reflex at that specific moment, but Gemma stole Unser’s truck and took it to Tara’s house once she heard Unser’s half truth. You can’t convince me that she was there to throw her a welcoming party. Maybe she wasn’t there to murder her, but she was surely there to fight. Sorry, rant over.

8. SG says:

The biggest problem I had was Eli keyed his mic to call in the crime, spoke a few words and was then shot and killed. Just the fact that he keyed his mic would cause a dispatcher to attempt contacting him and when they failed an officer would have been sent to investigate (this is minus the fact that part of the gunshot would have probably been heard). This would have occurred well before Jax arrived. I know it was setup to cause a cliffhanger for next season but not even close to reality.

• sandstorm says:

gemma killed tara to protect the son’s
      gemma did not know about the jax / tara meeting.
      if tara did not die at that moment gemma believed all she loved would be lost.

9. stormie says:

To think I actually felt bad when Gemma was raped! That was nothing compared to what she did to Tara. The thought of her or the druggie raising Tara’s boys is sad. Everything Tara tried to do for her sons was in vain. Beautiful scenes between Jax and Tara.

10. Lester says:

The headline of this webpage is a spoiler so when you see it in a search engine you don’t have to read the page to be spoiled. I wished title of this page would have been more well thought of. I wasn’t searching for a recap just a way to watch the episode. Please consider how the link will be displayed on search engines when coming up with these pages. thank you.

11. Evan says:

I gave this episode an A. There’s so much I wanted to say, but couldn’t, so I haven’t commented on the recap or the interview with the actors. Just because the episode didn’t end the way I’d like or someone suffered a fate they didn’t deserve doesn’t mean the episode wasn’t brilliant. I’ve been seeing too many people complaining about the show, saying it sucks because of the way the episode played out. They need to grow up. The show plays out like real life. In real life, people who don’t deserve it get hurt and evil people get away with murder… for now anyway.

12. So sad. This series was great but it has become a shell of what it used to be by serving up shock and awe in lieu of clever dialog and plot development. The window smashing girl will in someway become a significant character by being related to either Jax or J.T. She will end up with the kids and will take them away to be free of S.O.A. or she will stay and repeat the Teller cycle of ruling Charming. Juice will take the fall for Tara’s death to prove his loyalty. Jemma, Jax, and the Junkie whore will die. I’m not sure if I’ll watch. I almost stopped this season after the idiotic tranny character was introduced and Jax blew his mothers head off. That whole thing was rubbish. Love all the actors in this! Superb! I can’t wait to see them in something else. Esp Charlie Hunnam. Note to Charlie: Can you please play someone a little less sociopathic this time?

13. Billybob says:

I was left disappointed with the finale – I thought this would lead to season 7 the ending of the troubled club turned good with the boys. A turn of events you might say but now with Tara’s death and Jax going to go to jail for their murder how will season 7 end – with the boys dead in a street gang fight? Gemma and her pimp raising the boys? Gemma said to Unser you only have one chance in raising your kids is this a second chance for Gemma or is it a case of director wanting his wife to continue acting? Does the killing continue? Has the show now turned to a killing spree night time soap opera? Will I watch season 7 – maybe but if it is just another killing spree with no justice for what the Queen has done – will it just be another stupid show?

14. Crowman says:

You people are sheep, we’ll watch next year and we will be pissed that it all comes to an end. I am happy that I won’t have to hear Jax say “sorry Tara” anymore.

15. Eddie says:

Gemma must die for her crimes past and present. She has caused a lot of the chaos that has surrounded the club. She cant accept the fact she is a worn out old lady and thinks she runs everything. She must die a most horrible death. Maybe dragged behind Jax’s bike!!! She has to go and go soon!!!! But everything needs to be exposed about her to the whole club first!!!!!!

16. lex379 says:

When i saw jax and tara meeting end so well.I was sure her death was inevitable.But i was hoping for some colateral damage in the war with the mayans.Now jax will focus on Nero and the mayans , he wont forget about that Karma stuff.Season 7 finale is so obvious now , jax will end murdered or in jail.And Thomas and Abel will start a new circle with their father book.Repeating the same mistake This club is a curse.That remind me that i never understand why Tara never give jax all john teller’s letters speaking about Gemma clay role in his death.

I just hate the fact that the war against the mayans will start juste because of Gemma stupidity.Unser is so stupid tara know everything about the MC activities , if she rat all the MC fall not just jax.

17. Olivia says:

It seems like next season is going to drag. Is it really going to take 13 episodes for Jax to find out it was Gemma & kill her? Sutter said at the beginning of the season that he would end the series with a glimmer of hope. I’m guessing the other thing that happens is everybody dies. If Jax has to die, a satisfying ending to me would be for Nero to leave the gang & take Abel & Thomas to live on the farm he’s been dreaming about.

18. lilyyy85 says:

Soooo…I don’t know if this has already been said….But Tara is totally Aisello’s blind item, right?!

19. Guan says:

Your result on Google search for season 6 shows that Gemma kills someone. Thanks for ruining that, asswads

20. Okolehao says:

Tara had to go. Too many episodes of her gloom and doom moping got tedious. Besides, she was a rat and the only thing that stopped her from ratting on SAMCRO was Jax giving himself up for that unloyal bitch. Next season, I hope that DA get hers for playing on an innocent woman to get SAMCRO.

21. mr cash says:

I was really upset about Tara dying, then I remembered…. It’s just a TV show! (it’s not real) Love the show! Keep up the great storytelling guys!

22. lilyyy85 says:

If the best actor of the week of TVLINE doesn’t go to Charlie Hunnam, I’d be very surprised…

23. Albert Ahol says:

I love Gemma, and am glad Tara is dead. she annoyed me.

24. Cat says:

Pleaseeeeeeeee!!! Let by some possible miracle Tara still be barely alive & comatose or something….please!!! She & Jax is what SOA are all about!!!

25. Asashii says:

They are all white trash scumbags, i wouldnt piss on any of them if they were on fire. hey lets kill the “close to a moral compass” character on the show. Tara didnt deserve her brutal death, and Gemma can slide down a slide made of razor blades into a pool of Jim Bean for all i care, they just killed off the one person any one would actually care about them dying. The rest I have NO sympathy what so ever, throw them in a wood chipper and would actually cheer!!!!

26. burt says:

Do people forget. this is Hamlet. it doesn’t have a happy ending.
    pick up Hamlet learn what happens to Gertrude (gema). Then what happens to Hamlet (Jax)

• mad as f..k!!!!!! says:

I don’t care what happens to SAMCRO they could have let Tara leave town to give those boys a chance..Wendy was brought back because she will get the boys, I hope she does not get Jax too

27. Jay says:

I have watched this show since day one, and all though I may not remeber every episode, I do remember most of this shows and it’s overall story. That fact is this, and despite my personal feelings(Gemma should have died along side Clay when Jax found out about JT), but that didn’t happen. And no matter what heinous acts Tara did, the fact is Gemma deserves the same fate as Tara, even more so. Gemma has lied cheated and stolen Jax’s entire life from him, not out of love, but out of a selfish need to be loved. Everytime Gemma has been face with being truly alone, she showed her true ugliness and no matter how much ppl love her character, she is just that ugly. And all this proved that the greatest sorrow of the show is that Gemma will live and perhaps die believing her own lies; that she loved Jax, or JT or Clay or Nero or anyone else for that matter. Gemma is the counterpoint or Jax(being the focal point), which makes everyone secondary; this show has and will always be about Jax and Gemma’s mutual destructive relationship. However, will all of that — Tara dying was not the problem, but I believe that realization that Tara wasn’t as important to the series as Gemma, was. The one possible reason for her killing Tara was the fact that now, just like she said to Tara “there’s no going back” for Gemma. Let’s put aside the idea that Jax or anyone or anything else will kill Gemma, what is really the focus is that fact that Gemma now knows and now has to confront what JT, Tara and Clay knew, what Nero and Juice refused to see, what Jax decided to live with and what Unser desperately tries to forget: THE GEMMA IS THE SELF-HATING MONSTER THAT LEADS THEM ALL TO DESTRUCTION. Now Gemma has to live in truth now, that she can’t just brush it off with a single line like “it just this life”. No, now Gemma has finally done are part into leading all of those she at one point said she loved, to their death, or destruction… That JT and Tara were right all alone, and it’s not even because she kill Tara, but because she soo messed up inside she never even to planned to kill Tara but her impulse to do what ever makes herself feel good, above all others, led her to get into a drunken rage to begin with. And in the end, the thing that will determine Jax’s fate is not the club, nor getting revenge for Tara on Gemma, but rather, will he truly be the good man that he is(was) and finally do what Gemma always prevented and only prevented so she wouldn’t end up alone….will he take his sons and get them as far away from “this life”, even if it means killing Gemma. If you can see, the whole show has been set up to give Jax a true out of the MC life….and what maybe be they only price he has to pay, or rather the final bit of penance is the fact that he has to be the one to kill his own mother(maybe figuratively), live with the death if his one and only true love and leave the only life he has ever known to give himself and his sons a chance. . .To do what Gemma never had the courage to do, and psychopathically kept everyone else from doing, leaving SAMCRO for good… No turing back.

28. Faith says:

1. The homeless lady is the mother of the girl who thinks her mother died when JT died
    2. Margaret isTara’s bio mom and will raise the boys, her grandchildren

29. TJ says:

I also said I wasn’t going to watch season 7 when Tara died but that was all just lies of course I’m gonna watch season 7 just like most people who said they won’t ! Tara dying yes it was coming but how brutal it was left me shocked ! And yes Gemma will die next season and jax probably will also but I think jax will die like how JT died but his bike won’t be sabotaged he will just go to fast and either get hit or wipeout he will just die on his bike I think because like Gemma said its how they all should go out fast and on two wheels

30. lilyyy85 says:

I personally hate it when shows give main characters love interest after their soul mate dies. Sex, fine, whatever. But I really hope next season Jax doesn’t find someone else, and certainly not Wendy. But hopefully besides having sex, Jax is a lone wolf now with women. Also, hate to say it, but Wendy is the best option now to raise those boys. Hopefully, she’ll get away from the club and get a good job again and straighten her drug use out once and for all.

31. shhaz says:

Jax reaps what he sows!

32. mmutandis says:

The only reason Gemma is alive (will probably still be by the end of the series) is because she’s Kurt’s old lady, the creator of the show. I stopped watching after season 5, after Clay’s gone it’s nothing more than a soap opera.

33. Miguel A. says:

Bro. Seriously. Life is sad eenough.t.v. is supposed to create an escape like a drug. .. this is like a bad trip. Killing off tara too?? What happens with the kids they end up with wendy ?? Str8 up. This is real close to reality and how things happen sometimes. But if I wanted reality I would just look at my life. Just saying.

34. Mel Hoffmann says:

Just when Jax starts to see how effed up everything is and tries to correct it, Gemma has to screw it all up once again. Now Jax’s moral compass is gone, he’s going to go feral. I predict not many will make it out alive by the S7 finale (including Jax) and he’ll discover the truth about old Gemma and hang her from the nearest tree before he goes out in a blaze of glory. I was sad to see Tara murdered in such an awful manner, but c’mon… we knew DrunkGemma wanted her dead so she could get her gnarled claws on those boys. Seriously, I’m kinda surprised she hasn’t tried to crawl into bed with Jax. She’s more than a bit deranged.

35. Kelsi says:

This show goes beyond any descriptive word that could possibly justify its magic. I am incredibly pleased with every word, action, and decision that goes on with SOA.
    Losing Tara in such a brutal mannor definitely made my heart almost fall out my butt, but that’s okay because Kurt obviously knows what he is doing. TV shows are made for attraction… and you have to realize that without the “shock” factor and loose ends…what good would come of any entertainment?
    SOA is a f***ing masterpiece. Bring it on Kurt can’t wait to see how you almost give me a heart attack next year.

36. Heather says:

I actually love this show. I was quite taken back when I saw the scene of Gemma killing Tara. It literally made me wanna throw up. It was one of the most horrifying murder scenes I’ve ever watched. I guess they try to keep the show interesting and surprising. I was glad to see clay get what he deserved and will be glad to see Gemma get what she deserves. She is a tuff chic but she is very trifling.

37. BRANDI says:

IM SO SICK OF GEMMA GETTING HER WAY. TARA SHOULDNT OF DIED. BUT THE THING IS THAT GEMMA NEVER EVER SUFFERS HER CONSEQUENCES. IM DONE WATCHING IF SOMETHING DOESNT HAPPEN TO GEMMA END OF STORY.

38. Terri says:

VERY SAD, TARA DEATH. GEMNA NEEDS TONOTOAY, FIRST JAX FATHEF, NOW HIS WIFE!!!!!
    BITCH GOT LOTS COMING TO HER!
    I LOVED TARA, SMART YT SAVY ENOUGH TO STICK WITH SAMCROW AND SHE NEVER RATTED!!!!
    TARA WILL BE MISSED.

39. jj says:

when Jax ran over the white dove on the road in the opening, I knew this wd be a dark, troubling episode. And I accept the writing and will watch next season. Nero added a needed demension/ my hope is that with a few characters gone there will be at least one or two new brilliant additions that we couldnt have expected. The acting is strong and often riveting, and that is why we watch even if the eriting is sometimes uneven. The best written shows have bombed because of miscasting or weak acting. So folks drop your high horse moral baromters – youve seen dozens snd dozens of brutal murders, and then whine that the moral center is gone. Watch the next season. Then you can discuss all the “what ifs”. After 6 years, how could you not want to follow jax and SAMCRO to their (fictional-remember tjis is just a tv drama!) end. Thanks, Sutter, for the long and winding and often unpleasant but always riveting road that is SOA.

40. kilab says:

To everyone saying that the show glorifies violence and criminal behavior here’s a perspective to consider. I feel that its quite the opposite. Although Tara’s death was certainly tragic and horrific it shows a very clear message. When good people surround themselves with toxic people the end for them is often cruel. It shows the downward spiral for her after becoming involved with scum people. Her injury, losing her job, the criminal charges, and ultimately her death. It is sad to lose the one good person on the show but realistically that is what happens to good people in this situation. They are brought down to a level they never would have imagined being at and the consequences are severe. Now as for Gemma I have always tried to understand her character and empathize with her but I think her race to the grave is imminent and I for one will enjoy watching:)

41. mic says:

I hated the Tara character since season one. The only other character I hate more is Jax. Both are nothing but lying, manipulative, selfish, pathetic losers. Neither one had to ever truely fight or earn what they wanted or what was right. It was always just a bunch of screw ups and then automatic forgiveness. Spoiled. Now Jax needs to get his and the show can go out right. And no I don’t love to hate the pair. I just hate them. I watch the show for the plot for all of the other characters. Truely the best most moral character in thw whole series was Wendy and she was treated horribly. And what about poor Abel and Thomas. Yeah forgot about them didn’t you.

42. C Pierce says:

I am so upset. Tara was Jax’s balance between good and evil. I loved them together. It should have been Jemma instead of Tara. I’m really tired of Jemma on the show. She better be punished big time next season. I will watch only because of Jax, otherwise the show would have lost a viewer after this episode .

43. Dickster says:

Tara was worthless. She was a rat. She should have been behind her man to help make the club legit. Jax punked out. He already had a deal to clear Tara with the DA. “Me owning my place”. What a puss. No real gangster would ever go down like that. Plus he just tossed the other deal to the side. Whatever. Juice did not kill Eli for Jax. Juice is gangster and did what gangsters do. So tired of hearing how great Tara is. She is just an idiot that cannot hatch a plan and has her own gangster blood on her hands. Further, she is a crappy mom. She don’t work, don’t clean and sends her kids to daycare. What does she do everyday besides come up with bad plans to hurt the club. She never wanted to do that until she gave Otto the cross. How dumb can you be to do that? Next, Jax will prob think Nero killed Tara and a war with the Mayans will start. It’s a good show, but has a lot of disappointments. The shield was ten times better.

• burt says:

You need to get a grip on reality. ..
      this is a story.. its a Shakespearean tragedy..
      Gema will die.. and so will Jax
      You need to get to therapy quickly…

• foxyvix24 says:

Agree with how worthless Tara was but my major issue is that I never found the actress that plays Tara to be worthy of the role. Too plain Jane.

44. Ava_B says:

I personally wanted Tara gone a long time ago due to horrible casting. That woman does not fit the role of biker wife. She is too plain looking. Cast her as a preachers wife or a lesbian but a doctor/biker wife is absurd. She fits neither of those. If Tara’s character was played by an actress that was beautiful, badass & intelligent, such as Carla Gugino, Alexandra Breckenridge or Lake Bell, I would be devastated that Gemma killed her but since casting messed this character up big time I’m just glad she’s gone & hope the next woman Jax gets with suits him better.

• foxyvix24 says:

Totally agree with you Ava_B. I think the casting director should be fired. What were they thinking!?! Good riddence! Can’t wait for next season

• abz says:

Tara was never supposed to fit the role of an ideal biker wife. That was the whole point of the relationship between her and Jax and why it was unique from other typical biker relationships (e.g., Opie/Lila, Gemma/Clay, etc.). She was educated. She was a doctor. Of course she wouldn’t fit the role. How many old ladies do you see that are doctors? The show tried to show whether it’s possible for a woman to be completely molded into becoming a biker’s wife. Tara’s case shows that it’s not entirely possible and that’s what I think made the relationship much more interesting than if Jax had been with Wendy or one of those porn stars or groupies for six seasons.
      I think Maggie Siff is a great and beautiful actress who is fantastic in this role and did some of her best work this season.

• burt says:

You have entirely missed the entire point.
      she was never casted to be the typical bikers wife
      I certainly hope you don’t mean in real life. Most bikers wives look cheap.. used up.. and tacky…
      That being said. This is Hamlet. nothing more.. nothing less..
      They all die. just waiting on Sutters mind to twist the Shapkesperian tragedy

• Olivia says:

Seriously? You’re going to go after Maggie Siff, a brilliant actress, because of the way she looks? You can’t relate to an actress if you don’t think she is attractive? You should probably stick with shows on the CW where everyone is unrealistically beautiful and never ages. Leave the talented actresses with range to the grown-ups.

• SutterSucks says:

You are a moron. Clearly you know nothing of talent. Get back to work. Those burgers need flipped.

45. Adam Ferguson says:

I knew Gemma was going to try and kill Tara the minute Wayne told her that Tara made a deal. I had no idea it would be so brutal. With that said I think Kurt Sutter is becoming way too full

46. doggy says:

Get over it people it is just a show, non fiction. Everyone loves a love story but in a show like this how can two people stay together. I agree, Jemma should die a horrible death just like Clay. Jax should triumph and clean up the club.

47. V mom says:

My sweet daughter cried and cried. She’s in her room still crying. She didn’t see it coming. Pretty grim and horrific. WOW!

48. SutterSucks says:

I definitely won’t be watching SoA anymore. They went too far with the brutal Tara murder. I can’t stomach any of the other characters and I’ve never enjoyed Gemma’s persona. Granted, she’s the villain everybody’s supposed to hate but too far… too far. I don’t think there’s any way to salvage the story from here. Shock value is not the same thing as having great content/story. If you can’t write worth a chit then get out of the business.

• Well, I see your point – but the brave story teller knows a story must begin AND end. Sutter tells his stories from the weeds on up. It’s life. And death is at least as important?

The theme of this ride has been lies and truth. The consequence of truth is a life fully lived (Piney) or death met on ones’ own terms (Opie). Living a lie guarantees untimely death or death on another’s terms. Both tragedies and neither honorable.

I knew from the buzz before season 1 that this was going to be what it is; a story about not matter how clever one is, karma finds balance. The Reaper knows his book must always find balance – and he collects.

49. S. Mac says:

I think that the “Almost 18 year old girl” that’s working at the ice cream shop will be a part of Jax life once she’s legal. They have a unique bond.

50. Ophelia had to die. It’s what finally breaks Prince Hamlett’s mind. Final fade-away? Chibbs and Bobby looking down at Jax’s headstone. Title of episode “Good night, sweet prince…”