Exclusive

Exclusive Parenthood First Look: Crosby Drops Some Slutty-But-Soulful Knowledge on Drew

Crosby may not always be the best Braverman to go to for advice, but on this Thursday’s Parenthood (NBC, 10/9c), Drew does exactly that — and what the lovesick co-ed’s uncle has to say shouldn’t surprise anyone in the least.

Waxing poetic about his womanizing days, Crosby advises Drew — as a means to accept his “friends with benefits” relationship with Natalie — to embrace his inner bad boy and sleep with as many girls as he can while he still can. (Seriously.)

RELATED | Parenthood Surprise: John Corbett Returns!

Agree? Disagree? Think Drew will run with the idea? Watch an exclusive first look at the moment below, then hit the comments!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. XY says:

I’m glad there’s a someone for everyone in this show. Not every show depicts a socially awkward shy boy as real as Drew. I can relate to him!

2. sarah says:

This will be a super funny scene! I like Crosby and I think he will give Drew some good and funny advice!

3. Meredith says:

“Get good at your craft.” I love it.

4. Kate says:

Have we ever had a Crosby/Drew one-on-one scene before? They’re adorable together. Probably helps that they’re adorable on their own. Drew is perfection.

5. Tran 2.0 says:

Parenthood is still one of the best shows on NBC today.

6. Brnady says:

no bad advise. I hate he said that. I sure hope someone comes along with better advise. there is a connection you make with the person you sleep with if you mean to or not. God made it that way. that is why it is suppose to be only for marriage. this is why people go crazy when they break up. no no I am so bugged. I loved this show & I just hope it isn’t going to pot like many others.

7. Jeri says:

Still love this show, it doesn’t have as much going on as the first years but still one of the best. Each character is one of a kind & so real.
    Guess they all have to cut back on the actors to keep going.

8. Joanie B says: