Killer Women Sexclusive: Tricia Helfer and Marc Blucas Strip Off Each Other's Guns (and More)

Get More: Premieres, Video

Marc Blucas‘ DEA agent has an undeniable “text appeal,” as evidenced by this steamy first look from ABC’s Tricia Helfer-fronted Killer Women (premiering Tuesday, Jan. 7 at 10/9c).

RELATED | ABC’s Midseason Plan: Revenge Is on the Move, Killer Women Target Tuesday, Suburgatory‘s Back

The freshman drama stars Battlestar Galactica vet Helfer as Molly Parker, a Texas Ranger who is aided by her sixth sense for why women kill. In addition to Necessary Roughness/Buffy alum Blucas (playing DEA agent Dan Winston), the cast includes Michael Trucco (BSG) and Marta Milans (as Molly’s bro and his wife), and Jeffrey Nordling (24) as her estranged hubby.

RELATED | ABC’s Killer Women Targets Weeds Baddie Kate del Castillo, Mad Men‘s Mrs. Draper

In this exclusive clip, Molly helps Dan check the No. 1 item off his “to do” list, as the law enforcement colleagues duck out of an event to (ahem) unholster guns and such.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (17)

• I love Tricia Helfer but I cannot see this show being anything but DOA. I’ll check out the pilot anyway.

Comment by Apples – December 9, 2013 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with Apples. I’m only planning on watching because of Tricia Helfer, but the show looks terrible. She deserves a show of her own, but I’m not sure this is it. Good to see Marc Blucas again though. I’ll always remember him as Riley from BtVS (I think I am one of very few fans that actually liked Buffy and Riley together).

Comment by JC – December 9, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I like Blucas too. Apart from his stint on BtVS he also had a memorable guest turn in one of my favourite Castle episodes. Shame they’re both in this awful-looking show.

Comment by Apples – December 9, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Which Castle episode was that? It seems like I vaguely remember him showing up once, but I can’t remember the details.

Comment by JC – December 9, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t remember the title, but he played an amnesiac who’d witnessed a murder in an art gallery before losing his memory (temporarily). He eventually reunites with his estranged wife, it’s a really sweet episode.

Comment by Katherine215 – December 9, 2013 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oh yeah I remember now! You’re right – that was a sweet episode.

Comment by JC – December 9, 2013 12:29 PM PDT
        • 2×11 ‘The Fifth Bullet’. As Katherine215 mentioned, he plays a witness to murder who gets amnesia after being shot. It is one of my favourite early episodes.

Comment by Apples – December 9, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’d forgotten that, but I remember it now. That WAS a good episode.

Comment by JC – December 9, 2013 12:31 PM PDT
        • look him up on IMDB,lol

Comment by Shaun – December 9, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has to be another ABC flop

Comment by Boiler – December 9, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m always happy to see BSG alum (Helfer & Trucco), but this clip didn’t set any heat records. Hopefully, the story line is better than this.

Comment by leelee – December 9, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just not into soap operas, and that seems to be ABC’s focus these days. Would like to see Tricia Helfer and other BSG alums on a real drama or genre show.

Comment by dreamlife613 – December 9, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Starbuck on Longmire is great… It’s too bad that it only gets 10 episodes a season… Other BSG Vets show up on shows made in Canada…

Comment by Doug H – December 10, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not sure how I feel about this considering Dark Blue got canned when Tricia Helfer joined.

Comment by Shane Vendrell – December 9, 2013 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Marc Blucas?? I’m so in!!!!

Comment by KerriCatt – January 7, 2014 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does ABC feel the need to add sex to so many of its new shows? Tricia and Killer Women can stand tall without the added bedroom scenes we will surely be subjected to. One wonders, are there any happily married couples left in America? Apparently not on ABC.

Comment by Wiley Harris – January 8, 2014 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do you always cancel the shows that I love? I didn’t expect to love it! Wierd name but really great show! There is so much garbage on tv I would have loved to see this stick! I may give up in cable and tv soon!

Comment by Laurel Hawkins – February 5, 2014 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post