Killer Women Sexclusive: Tricia Helfer and Marc Blucas Strip Off Each Other's Guns (and More)

Marc Blucas‘ DEA agent has an undeniable “text appeal,” as evidenced by this steamy first look from ABC’s Tricia Helfer-fronted Killer Women (premiering Tuesday, Jan. 7 at 10/9c).

RELATED | ABC’s Midseason Plan: Revenge Is on the Move, Killer Women Target Tuesday, Suburgatory‘s Back

The freshman drama stars Battlestar Galactica vet Helfer as Molly Parker, a Texas Ranger who is aided by her sixth sense for why women kill. In addition to Necessary Roughness/Buffy alum Blucas (playing DEA agent Dan Winston), the cast includes Michael Trucco (BSG) and Marta Milans (as Molly’s bro and his wife), and Jeffrey Nordling (24) as her estranged hubby.

RELATED | ABC’s Killer Women Targets Weeds Baddie Kate del Castillo, Mad Men‘s Mrs. Draper

In this exclusive clip, Molly helps Dan check the No. 1 item off his “to do” list, as the law enforcement colleagues duck out of an event to (ahem) unholster guns and such.

Loading video...

1. Apples says:

I love Tricia Helfer but I cannot see this show being anything but DOA. I’ll check out the pilot anyway.

2. JC says:

I agree with Apples. I’m only planning on watching because of Tricia Helfer, but the show looks terrible. She deserves a show of her own, but I’m not sure this is it. Good to see Marc Blucas again though. I’ll always remember him as Riley from BtVS (I think I am one of very few fans that actually liked Buffy and Riley together).

• Apples says:

Yes, I like Blucas too. Apart from his stint on BtVS he also had a memorable guest turn in one of my favourite Castle episodes. Shame they’re both in this awful-looking show.

3. Boiler says:

Has to be another ABC flop

4. leelee says:

I’m always happy to see BSG alum (Helfer & Trucco), but this clip didn’t set any heat records. Hopefully, the story line is better than this.

5. dreamlife613 says:

I’m just not into soap operas, and that seems to be ABC’s focus these days. Would like to see Tricia Helfer and other BSG alums on a real drama or genre show.

• Doug H says:

Starbuck on Longmire is great… It’s too bad that it only gets 10 episodes a season… Other BSG Vets show up on shows made in Canada…

6. Shane Vendrell says:

Not sure how I feel about this considering Dark Blue got canned when Tricia Helfer joined.

7. KerriCatt says:

Marc Blucas?? I’m so in!!!!

8. Wiley Harris says:

Why does ABC feel the need to add sex to so many of its new shows? Tricia and Killer Women can stand tall without the added bedroom scenes we will surely be subjected to. One wonders, are there any happily married couples left in America? Apparently not on ABC.

9. Laurel Hawkins says:

Why do you always cancel the shows that I love? I didn’t expect to love it! Wierd name but really great show! There is so much garbage on tv I would have loved to see this stick! I may give up in cable and tv soon!