Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Masters of Sex, HIMYM, Scandal, Tomorrow People & More

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but TV is so delightful.

In other words, as the temperatures drop, why not warm up with TVLine’s Quotes of the Week, a collection of the best zingers from the small screen over the last seven days?

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a double dose of Arrow, an unusual import from American Horror Story: Coven, a silly-sexy interlude from Jimmy Kimmel Live, an Amazing Race makeover, a mother*&%^# of all bon mots on Once Upon a Time and much more. So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

Comments (11)

• Yall could have quoted the entire Mindy episode, it was soo good! My favorite: “Well, pigeon, I guess it’s just you and me..”

Comment by Jane Doe – December 8, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My favorite too! Though this was a great one…

Comment by Babybop – December 8, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Mindy Project is KILLIING it this year!! So much better than New Girl!

Comment by Curly Girly – December 10, 2013 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Do they not teach tact in trade school?” – Diane to Kate, after she pushes too far and accidentally ruins her relationship. (Trophy Wife) :D

Comment by SJ – December 8, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee had some pretty hilarious quotes this week. You guys should have included them.
    I really loved that Good Wife quote.

Comment by abz – December 8, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, Phil said there is no umph in Dunphy.

Comment by nikki – December 8, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he actually said all 3, lol. That series of oops had me dying!

Comment by lauren – December 8, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best line from Once Upon a Time last week was Regina’s interaction with Dr. Whale.
    Regina: What about a chest x-ray?
    Dr. Whale: is he a smoker?
    Regina: What?!
    Dr. Whale: Look, it’s obvious what the problem is. He is a crying baby.
    Regina: I paid for this?
    Dr. Whale: Actually, your insurance did.
    Regina: What do I do?
    Dr. Whale: I can prescribe you something. 10 cc’s of maternal love.

Comment by bb etta – December 8, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was a good moment too. But what Gold said to Regina made me LOL. Also I love Benedict Cumberbatch!!!!!! Can’t wait for Sherllock.

Comment by Britt – December 9, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great call on that quote from The Good Wife!

Comment by Steven – December 8, 2013 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My fave was “I’ve got the Chanukah!” From The Good Wife. Jackie cracks me up!

Comment by Carlie – December 8, 2013 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post