Did Blacklist's Wig Wow You? Glee's Best Jesus? Dead Cameo? WTF, GH Wedding?! And More Qs

The Good WifeWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including The Good Wife, The Walking Dead, The Blacklist and The Sound of Music Live!

1 | We get that she’s wicked smart, but should Grimm cool it with the “Juliette-knows-everything-about-all-sciences” thing?

RELATED | The Good Wife Season 5 Casts Matthew Goode as Prosecutor

2 | Snap Good Wife poll: Do you prefer Will and Alicia as lovers, or enemies? And as great as the show has been, why make Melissa George’s otherwise savvy consultant a quirky, flighty mom-to-be?

| Were you disappointed that The Mentalist‘s Jane didn’t divine that island pal Kim was actually a Fed? Or are you of their theory that he did, and in fact manipulated his entire return to the States?

The Walking Dead| Be honest: Didn’t you — even if just for a second — think that the long, lean female zombie in The Walking Dead‘s final shot was Sarah Wayne Callies’ long-gone Lori? (P.S. It was Clara from the premiere.) And is it becoming (too great) a challenge to care about the survivors? Could it be that, after killing Dale, Shane, Lori, Andrea, T-Dog, Merle and many others — and banishing Carol — we’ve gone numb?

| What was General Hospital‘s Robin waiting for before she revealed herself at Patrick and Sabrina’s wedding? Their honeymoon? First anniversary?! And is there any sound reason to explain why Jason Thompson hasn’t been awarded all of the Daytime Emmys?

| Is Billy Gardell still on Mike & Molly?The Blacklist

RELATED | Spoilers for Once, New Girl, H50, Haven, Arrow, S.H.I.E.L.D, Mentalist, Reign & More

| Say what you will about the Blacklist Wig, but it holds on good even when Liz is thrown from a moving vehicle, right? And didn’t the sudden appearance of Ressler’s ex-fiancée (and her obvious lingering feelings for him) seem a bit out of place within such an intense episode?

8 | Is The Goldbergs‘ Barry quickly becoming the best scene stealer on TV?

| Let us get this straight: mindyThe Mindy Project‘s Danny gives Mindy one of the sexiest, most romantic Christmas presents in TV history, and she turns around and locks lips with Cliff?! Doesn’t Danny’s dance put any Secret Santa gift you’ve ever given/gotten to shame? And did you catch Morgan’s Big Bang Theory reference?

10 | Was there a funnier sight gag on TV this week than Burt’s two-eyed wink on Trophy Wife?

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 150+ December Finales, January Premieres and More

11 | How relieved were you that Chicago Fire didn’t go the expected route with that Shay-on-a-bridge scene?

12 | The Voice‘s tiny the-voice-the-originals-jacquie-lee-davinapowerhouse vocalist Jacquie Lee and The Originals‘ tiny powerhouse witch Davina are totally separated at birth, right?

13 | Did Modern Family‘s Ty Burrell rightfully cinch a fifth consecutive Emmy nomination when he wiped his mouth with a housecat on this week’s especially funny installment?

14 | As much as we hate to lose Arrow‘s Malcolm Merlyn (again), how badass was Moira scaring him off with the threat of Ra’s al-Ghul?

15 | Can The Tomorrow People just be all about John, please?

16 | Are we really supposed to see the witch hunters of American Horror Story: Coven as a threat when, in a single episode, they managed to shoot two people — neither of whom was a sorceress?

17 | On NBC’s Christmas in Rockefeller Center special, what on earth was distracting the robed children “singing” behind Mariah Carey during “All I Want for Christmas Is You”?

RELATED | Spoilers for Arrow, HIMYM, Once, Good Wife, Hannibal, Scandal, Sleepy and More

18 | Will/should The X Factor‘s Alex & Sierra’s position atop the iTunes chart this week (with their gorgeous cover of “Say Something”) and Top 12 showing (“Say My Name”) be enough to buy the show a fourth season — despite its downward ratings trajectory?Sound of Music Live!

19 | If Mad Men ever needs to cast a young Don Draper, might we suggest Sound of Music Live!‘s Michael Campayno? Which live moment had you most nervous: the kids dancing on the steep stairs, or Christian Borle scampering around in a (presumably see-through) blindfold? Finally, with the ratings success of SOML, which musical should NBC take a stab at next?

20 | Which baby Jesus visual was more hilariously disturbing in Glee‘s Christmas episode: Unique giving birth in the middle of “Love Child,” or Becky standing in for Jesus’ face?

21 | Does it seem strange — and like a missed opportunity — that Alex and Jo’s relationship on Grey’s Anatomy has thus far consisted primarily of them wanting to be (but not being) together and/or dealing with his daddy issues? And didn’t that one Kepner sister look a lot like Carrie Preston of True Blood/The Good Wife/Person of Interest?

RELATED | Scandal’s Jeff Perry Previews the Fall Finale’s ‘Exquisite Hell’

22 | On Scandal, with the memory of the last time she saw her mother so deeply ingrained, shouldn’t Olivia have recalled/made the “Marie” connection the instant she saw the no-fly alert?

23 | Did White Collar‘s Elizabeth miss her calling as an FBI agent? She’s really good at some aspects of the job….The Price Is Right

24 | Show of hands: Would you actually tune in if ABC picked up Jimmy Kimmel’s spoof The Cumberbachelor, starring (of course) Benedict Cumberbatch?

25 | Did you ever think you’d live to see the day where a contestant flashed enough derriere on The Price Is Right to constitute a “modesty blur” effect?

1. Glee says:

Pretty much everything on Lima’s Glee side is disturbing and not in a good or funny way. My new glee motto is wait for Tumblr to post the New York stuff so I can be spared the mediocrity of the Lima Glee Club.

• Dennis says:

I find it hilarious that christens and their beliefs can be mocked/ridiculed but if you do that to anyone else you get called bigots or prejudice and heaven forbid if you ridicule/mock Gay people, just because some Christens disagree and have problems with gay people is no reason to hold it against the whole religion. hypocrites.

• JLB says:

I think you mean Christians, right? And you choose to be Christian and a bigot but gay people don’t choose to be gay. Got it yet?

• Angela says:

Christians get mocked for the holier-than-thou attitudes that some of them tend to display, and the blatant hypocrisy some of them have (i.e., politicians talking about wanting to return to “good, Christian family values” and talking about how homosexuality will somehow bring the “downfall” of society…only for said politicians to then turn around and cheat on their wives or have gay affairs).
        If someone is being made fun of solely for being Christian, then that’s absolutely wrong. But legitimate critique of the religion and its beliefs? Not exactly a bad thing (nor would it be wrong to critique other faiths, too-the problem is, a lot of people who mock, say, Islam also tend to have horrifically racist views towards Middle Easterners-and that’s where the bigotry and prejudice would come in).
        And as for having problems with gay people, see, that’s just the thing-you don’t NEED to have problems with gay people. There’s nothing wrong with being gay to begin with.

• Jooshua says:

So we can mock people who think it’s wrong to be gay, but we can’t mock gay people, but we can mock gay people who think it’s wrong to be gay. So pretty much you just want to mock Christians whether they are against gay people or are gay themselves and too scared to come out due to their career and family. So I guess mocking gay people isn’t as big a deal to you as you thought. As long as their Christian and hypocrites it’s apparently ok to mock them.

• Angela says:

Ummmmm…what? No.
            Yes, I do find it perfectly okay to call out people for being anti-gay, because there’s no reason to be anti-gay. Why would anyone think it’s okay to make fun of someone for loving a person of their gender? What is bad about that?
            As for gay people who think it’s wrong to be gay-I believe you’ve misunderstood me. I don’t think that part of things is worth making fun of someone for-quite the contrary, I actually feel bad that society has made them feel they have to hate such a big part of themselves like that.
            But if they’re going on anti-gay tirades and supporting laws that continue to make other gay people, and themselves, feel like they’re worthless and not worthy of being treated as equal citizens, yeah, THAT part of it all should be criticized, because it makes no freaking sense. I’m mocking the hypocrisy of the situation, not the fact that they’re gay.
            I do not have a problem with people being Christian. That in and of itself is fine. I DO, however, have a problem with the hypocrisy that some Christians show, be they gay, straight, bi, black, white, rich, poor, whatever. That is what should be called out and “mocked”.

• Angela has been more patient with you than I would have been. Where, on earth, did you gather these preposterous conclusions? You either didn’t read her post closely or you don’t have the mentail capacity to understand a logically sustained dialogue. In either case, you do nothing to help the “plights” of the poor, condemned Christians. It must suck to have nowhere to go but multi-million dollar megachurches and complexes. You really have it rough.

• JustJulie says:

Dennis, you have more pressing things to worry about than hypocrites. Specifically, you need to work on your spelling and grammar. It’s hard to take anything you say seriously when it comes of so uneducated.

• Tim says:

I just hate it when Christens are ridiculed.

LMFAO

2. Girl in MD says:

I’m going to be Burt wheels all weekend!

3. Chris Woodson says:

The long lean zombie was obviously the crazy lady that had her husband’s head earlier in the season and tried to stab Rick, was that not obvious? It played back into the conversation Rick had with her about coming back from the things they had done since he brought that fact up with the Gov.

4. samantha says:

In reference to 22, I think the point was that Olivia was remembering more about that moment as she spent time with her mom…it seemed like comments and movements her mom made kept sparking memories, not that she already had those memories and was just showing the audience.

5. Mikaela says:

21: I wish they would give Alex/Jo a chance! A hug, comforting checkout something would have been appropriate in that instance. I love Jolex but it’s getting harder to root for them when there’s nothing there.

6. cjeffery7 says:

19 – in keeping with the nun theme – SISTER ACT!

7. carol adamovicz says:

#2 Lovers…they both deserve some happiness in their lives!!!

8. TL says:

In regards to General Hospital…there is no question Jason Thompson should have about 3 EMMYs right now. The guys just breaks my heart. And that show is top notch and could easily give ANY primetime show a run for their money.

• jbj says:

Amen! I hate seeing men cry, but Jason Thompson is the master. Just watching the tears build through the scenes is mesmerizing. Kim Mc is no slouch herself…I just love ‘em. That whole year after she left, he put out such an amazingly heart-wrenching performance that the fact he didn’t win is just proof the Emmy system is meaningless.

As far as Sabrina goes, I’m sure that Pat loves her…like he loves Liz or Maxie or Anna (plus sex, of course). But if Sabrina had met him before he got sober, it would be clear to her that Patrick’s sense of self is intricately tied to his love of Robin. I’m really hoping that the writers don’t gloss over his dark, drug-addled days. It was hard enough for viewers to watch, knowing the truth, I wouldn’t want the significance to be lost by Robin forever thinking he just watched her video and began recruiting a replacement wife.

• bj says:

I totally agree. Unfortunately TPTB on that show seemed to be totally obsessed with Roger Howarth and Jason doesn’t get near the recognition he should.

• AngieD says:

I certainly hope Jason T wins and Emmy. He definitely deserved it after ‘Robin’ died and their reunion scene was so moving. Wanted to mention that the young actress who portrays Emma was wonderful, too. Now, hopefully Robin and Patrick won’t take too long to find their way back together.

9. TL says:

ohhh and with 14 & 15. Moria is awesome on ARROW and loving THE TOMORROW PEOPLE. Yes, more John please!

10. M3rc Nate says:

23: I thought that was just DUMB and so unlike her. Putting herself in that insane level of danger and not caring all because shes a little insecure over Peter’s ex? jeez…i thought they had this amazing partnership/marriage. I would understand the events that happened in the episode if she was say…pregnant. Or this season Peter was acting weird and distant making her insecurity build up…but out of the blue? It was WAAAAAY to far IMO. I also didnt like how pissy she got after he couldnt tell her something CLASSIFIED (more than usual, it was a OP run by his ex who is the CIA of the FBI or w/e)….where is the understanding and confident in her husband Elizabeth that iv loved all series? So lame.

11. Jaime says:

ALL THE EMMY’S TO JASON THOMPSON. Because Patrick was breaking my heart this week. Although, is Brooklyn old enough to be nominated? Because Emma running across the church this week to Robin was literally the best moment.

12. kimberly says:

2. Lovers. Those flashback scenes were amazing, and it really broke my heart when Alicia said “This is the happiest I’ve ever been.” Also, I don’t enjoy watching LG’s grade school antics to destroy Florrick/Agos.
    13. I laughed out loud with the snake and recorder scene. Ty Burrell kills it. He makes Modern Family, in my opinion.
    14. Can we at least see John Barrowman in something else on a regular basis?

13. Kat says:

#7 – Ressler’s ex was so out of place I honestly thought she was there to kill him, having been a sleeper agent or undercover KBG operative or SOMETHING. I was braced for it. And then they just… ate jello and laughed.

• KM says:

I think we will find out that Red had something to do with her coming back to Ressler…b/c he said in the box when they were together it was b/c of his hunt for Red that the relationship was over.

• Kim R says:

Oooh….I forgot about that. Good point! :)

• Kat says:

Something like, maybe she was one of Red’s people from the start and was somehow spying on the investigation? And he ordered her out, and now back in because he’s in hiding and needs someone on the inside.

• Kim R says:

I was thinking from KM’s comment it was more like Red wanted to undo something that he was inadvertently the cause of because there is a good side of him, a fair side of him when it comes to things of the heart. When he heard that Ressler’s fiancé had left him because of Ressler’s hunt for Red, Red wanted to try and have them meet again.

14. MissMel says:

#5: I’m not a huge Robin fan, so it doesn’t really matter to me that she’s back, but I’ll take any storyline that lets Jason Thompson show what he can do. Patrick has become one of favorite characters and it’s all due to Thompson’s talent. He just has this amazing ability to make you really FEEL for him. He totally deserves ALL the Emmys.

15. enri says:

I like to Believe that Jane was playing Kim Fischer

• Weezy says:

Enri…I concur. First we know Patrick is really smart. Second do people really think that the FBI just happened to show up at the exact same time as the first person that spoke English since Patrick had been there? (Minus the bar dude). Not to mention that she certainly went out of her way not to mention what she did for a living…

• DarkDefender says:

Yes.. And I think all will be revealed this week. Jane was way too connected on the island with gaining intel… But I also think, she has taken a liking to him..

• kvasilarakos says:

At their first meeting, Jane asked Kim if she was from Virginia, the headquarters of Quantico. Pretty specific state to mention. And she confirmed she was from there. I think Jane knew then and played Kim.

• I hadn’t given this much thought, but now you’ve brought it up, it was out of character for Jane to “let himself go” like he did on the date, get drunk, get loose with a stranger, get beat up – nothing wrong with it individually but all together, more than typical for him, even after all the time spent chilling on the lovely tropical island with the locals. With the CBI he was having fun, he had to have been planning how to get back to that. Heaven knows how much of it was engineered by him.

16. Azerty says:

Hell yes I thought that was Lori on the Walking Dead but I knew Carl shot her so I didn’t understand until I read the comments of the recap.

17. Mark says:

No, not with all the wine she drinks.

18. Kate says:

1. On Grimm…no way! I love dorky Juliette, heck, it makes me like Nick even more that he fell for a dorky veteranian.

7. I’ve been impressed several times with the wig (there was some kissing with Tom where he kept running his hands through his hair and I kept flinching). But seriously, it has to go. Yes, Ressler’s ex was a little random, though I vaguely suspect it was Red who alerted her.

10. No, and what is funniest is that it such a real kid thing to do!

12. Thank you, both have reminded me of something but I totally watch both shows at totally different times than they are actually on.

14. Yes that was fun, a little curious how even with the island name she was able to put everything together. It makes me vaguely suspicious that she knows everything about Oliver.

15. I know right? John is so much more of an interesting character. I hate to say this, but I really don’t like Stephen that much. And it makes me wonder about me and my cousin (actually my sister and my cousin they both look more like they could be sisters than me and my sister do)

19. Pia says:

This is the first I’ve heard about it but THE CUMBERBACHELOR!!!!

20. Kim R says:

2. I kind of like both. Right now we’re getting the best of 2 worlds in flashbacks but with the biting words and looks of the present. And I do question the flakiness of the mom-to-be.
    3. I’ll say this, I’m HOPING he did and worked it to his benefit.
    7. I don’t get all the wig talk. And yes, the appearance of the ex-fiancé can be no accident in the plot of it all. I came away with a “what did THAT mean” feeling. :)
    8. Loving The Golberg’s.
    13. I was laughing from the moment he stepped in the aquarium. So funny.
    25. There’s been “boobage” so why not. :D

21. Teag says:

For Walking Dead, every season people say they don’t care about the characters anymore. Then that changes right when midseason premiere starts.

22. Drew says:

19– I’m thinking that “Peter Pan” might be the best option for next year. Family friendly. Classic. But the play and the music from the play aren’t such a huge part of everyone’s life that they will be unable to watch without comparing.
    “Cinderella” is another option, or maybe “My Fair Lady” but then we’re getting into Audrey Hepburn territory.

23. JCo918 says:

I think Jacquie Lee is more separated at birth with Selena Gomez than anybody else!

24. Bri says:

4. Totally thought Lori for a second, even though that walker the jail apparently had a food/Lori baby.
    5. The fact that Jason Thompson hasn’t received an Emmy for the role of Patrick Drake is a slight against the acting profession! He’s better than half the male actors in prime time! Anyone else think Robin almost had better chemistry with Nikolas?

25. Bri says:

Also, Glee has become a total crap sandwich not even worth watching for the music (though the Billy Joel week was great!). No shark has been jumped more thoroughly since Arthur Fonzarelli!

26. JeffDJ says:

On the Blacklist wig controversy, I was frankly more surprised that Spader wears a bald cap for the role. Since this is an ongoing gig, why didn’t he just cut his hair short?

27. JBC says:

#23 I am guessing that most viewers of White Collar would prefer to keep Elizabeth Burke truer to her S1, 2 character and not involved with FBI cases. In “Quantico Closure”, she was out of character at the end when she insisted to go into the room. (Also it was reminiscent of “Neighborhood Watch”, which I also disliked when she confronted the bad guys in the strip bar). I didn’t mind that she was trying to see what her husbands ex was up to, but I wish the writers didn’t drag her into the case of the week. I love Elizabeth, and want to see her out of Peter’s work life.

• JBC says:

In saying that though, I didn’t mind her in “Family Business” when she was acting as a part of the con because she was doing something that she is usually involved with as an event planner.. In “Deadline” she was ok as well, when she planned the party for the little boy.

28. Rinka says:

#6. I’m not enjoying Mike and Molly as much this season. It’s not nearly as much fun as last season. Angry, screaming Molly doing physical hijinks in almost every scene is getting old and tiresome.

29. Dominique says:

15; YES! Please allow John to become the main character. he’s much more interesting, charismatic, and it’s easy to root fo rhim. stephen, especially as the lead character, is extremely unlikeable and seems to think he’s god’s gift to mankind just because his father was special.

30. bexx888 says:

24- not only would I watch, where does one sign up?

31. Viv says:

7: I finally googled the wig thing and FINALLY know what everybody is talking about. And yes, the ex-fiancee was a little bit out of place. I just thought: “Oh, she HAS to be more than meets the eye. Red?”

15: Oh yes please! Sorry, but I just don´t like Stephen. It´s nothing about the actor it´s just that this character is so unbearable boring and unlikeable.

19: Chrstian Borle and the blind fold. I was afraid he would fall in the fontain or fell down the stairs or something like that. Also the “we roll down the mountain” thing.
    I liked the production and I would totally watch a Musical just with Laura Benanti and Christian Borle to be honest.

32. Babygate says:

4. Agreed. It’s becoming hard to get invested in new characters because the moment they appear, I already feel like they have a target on their foreheads. I started feeling a bit dismayed when they banished Carol and killing Hershel was affirmed that for me. The last two characters I care anything about are Darryl and Michonne. If they hurt them I will be done.
    7. That dang wig has been bothering me since the first episode. When is she going to get a haircut and show her own hair. It’s almost as annoying as Julianna Marguilies’ on The Good Wife. Julianna has such lovely hair, I cannot understand why they cover it up.
    20. Glee: This show has sunk pretty low lately, but this Christmas episode crossed over into deeply disturbing in addition to irreverent. I just don’t get how people that demand tolerance and acceptance can be so disrespectful of others’ beliefs. You don’t have to be a Christian or a catholic to have found those images deeply offensive.

33. Babygate says:

21. Greys: I love bad boy Alex and have been rooting for him to get a love interest. But after Izzie and even Lucy (to a much lesser extent), there really isn’t much going on with him and Jo in terms of chemistry. I know Camilla is really working it because that’s her gig, but I’ve found it very hard to root for them, let alone get invested in them. First, she looks too young for him and second, she’s not a strong enough actor to pull off the toughness and grittiness that we are supposed to believe Jo has. She has no edge. Together, they are just floating around the periphery of the story. The material is rich. Both of them have had really tough lives and have overcome a lot, but somehow it falls flat in the delivery. It’s like Jesse Williams. He’s really hot but also such a mediocre actor that Jackson becomes nothing more than an annoying, whiny pretty boy. He has no grit, not edge.

34. Ram510 says:

Barry is awesome on The Goldbergs!!! More people should be watching

35. nate says:

I LOVED the scene on The Goldbergs where tey showed the tape of Beverley in the room locked up…LMFOA

36. RBLofton says:

I want My Fair Lady with Laura Benanti and Hugh Laurie

37. Babybop says:

LOVED Danny’s dance in The Mindy Project. She totally wanted him to make a move though – she said she was going to “get air”, her signal in her plan for the guy to follow her so they can be alone – and he denied it… I was so sad…

• JM says:

Yes, Babybop, he did blow his chance, and I think he realized it when he saw her with Cliff. Oh, how my heart broke for him!!! I think he’s really scared of his feelings for her.

Love Mindy Project!!!

38. Via Bona says:

2. I was always indifferent about them until they broke up and then the way they are now, as “enemies” is just amazing. Not because of the conflict itself, but because of the depth of feelings it shows they have for one another. Last week’s episode really put all other ships to shame because it was so realistic, the pain and questioning and the way it was written and acted, as well as the great chemistry of the scene when she told him that was the happiest she had ever been. The episode bowled me over and not in little part because of these elements. I hope they end up together now. And I blame this episode, no this arc.

3. I was disappointed, frankly. I don’t expect Jane to be superman or perfect, but he *is* a mentalist and I know he was off his game a little bit but *I* would’ve been suspicious. I definitely didn’t like that Fischer got one over on Jane. I wish rather than believe he knew the entire time she was a Fed.

7. The wig kinda bothers me, to be honest. Ressler’s ex coming to the hospital actually made me like him more than I have hitherto. He’s always felt so two-dimensional to me. The only character that feels that way on the show.

39. Spitey Spice says:

2) Content with Alicia and Will as enemies right now, but want to see their love prevail. (And yeah, I’ll admit I still love Josh Charles from Sports Night, and will root for pretty much any character he plays.)
    10) No, Eli’s spit take on The Good Wife was epic. Multiple rewind worthy.

40. Manda B says:

2) Lovers, definitely. Love their chemistry, but I totally understand her reticence to leave Peter. Hope that Will and Alicia will end up back on the same side. I still haven’t forgiven Melissa George for separating Vaughn and Sidney for a while on ALIAS, so I have trouble liking her in anything.
    14) I adore John Barrowman, period.

41. uh huh says:

#5 YES. Jason Thompson was absolutely robbed last year. Doug Davidson?!??! Puhleez.

#21. Stick with Rodgers & Hammerstein, and do CAROUSEL.

42. prish says:

Since Jane reassured Lisbon everything is going (as planned/on schedule/or some such) as he wanted, I assumed he knew about the lady fed on the island.

43. Liz says:

For Grimm, they’ve treated Juliette like an insipid moron for two seasons so I am embracing this new version with open arms.

• Me too. Especially last night they completely glossed over that she’s a veterinarian and not a people doctor, but even so, she’s scientifically trained and has pharmaceutical cred. Stretching it, but okay by me.

44. Hannah says:

7) I love the blacklist, but her wig has got to go. It has distracted me from Episode 1. Plus, she’s so beautiful, she’d look just as good bald. Plus it’s entirely unrealistic that a field agent would be that made up with perfect hair. Please being on the short hair!

• I’m not bothered by the wig in the first place, but ever since it was made public I’ve been mystified as to why they want one at all. She’s got perfectly good hair. Someone earlier commented about Juliana Margulies’ wig, but that one I can see. Her real hair is massively curly and just wouldn’t look credible as a professional attorney in a big-time law firm. Straightening it would be hard on her hair, so the wig works. But Liz’s hair, no problem. What’s the difference in typically straight, brown hair?

45. Jess says:

Glee finally had a funny, timeslot appropriate episode that didn’t pander to Blaine fans. Yay!

46. leah holley says:

#6..They have ruined Mike and Molly. It used to be cute and funny. This year it is unwatchable. I understand Melissa McCarthy is a “good” physical comedian, but this has turned Mike and Molly into the Molly show. Billy Gardell should be pitching a fit…

47. r moo says:

Thursday night I watched the Sound of music, which I enjoyed – And would be psyched to watch any other musical they would make for tv.I don’t think it should be Cinderella though….It was several years ago but Brandy and Whitney Houston did it not too long ago. Watched glee on dvr tonight, it was beer disturbing I’m many ways….I was probably most distressed by the Love Child number.

48. KevyB says:

Please! Bert (correct spelling) is the BEST thing about TV almost every week! After Trophy Wife gets canceled, I want Albert Tsai to be cast on Modern Family! I was thinking he could be Mitch and Cam’s new Asian adoptee, but I’d rather have him just be the new Lily. I’d rather have ANYONE be the new Lily. Even Carrie Underwood! Or the Blacklist wig!

49. Penn says:

1) Leave Lizzie’s hair alone!
    2) Ressler’s fiancee’s lingering feelings were nothing, but affection. For heaven’s sake!
    3) Give Coven a break! It’s so deliciously over-the-top.

50. Anna says: