Exclusive Nashville Video: Juliette-Layla Battle Rages, Classic Hayden Panettiere Snark Follows

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

The Juliette-Layla War Tour approaches DEFCON 1-level status in tonight’s Nashville (10/9c, ABC), and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the inciting incident.

As the clip begins, Juliette is grousing to Chuckles about the previous night’s concert, during which her tourmate expanded her set (thereby delaying her grand entrance).

“I want to bitch-slap her, but that’s probably not very good for business,” she reasons to her paramour.

Instead, Jules resorts to verbal violence when her rival surfaces, making her a snark-coated offer she literally can’t refuse. Press PLAY below and watch Hayden Panettiere do her thing.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (16)

• The sound is ten times slowed even on reload of website. :-(

Comment by DJ Doena – December 4, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s the freakiest thing I’ve ever heard. BWAH!

Comment by gonzosgirrl (@gonzosgirrl) – December 4, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TVline videos don’t play correctly with Firefo if that is what you are using. Video plays fine using Microsoft Explorer.

Comment by Gail – December 4, 2013 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Should be Firefox. My “X” key stuck.

Comment by Gail – December 4, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sad, then I won’t be seeing it on this website because I simply refuse to use such an outdated piece of software.

Comment by DJ Doena – December 4, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Google Chrome works as well . . .

Comment by Tom – December 4, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Works fine on Chrome as well.

Comment by Kate – December 4, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hayden is THE reason to watch Nashville. She’s flawless. God I hate Layla.

Comment by dude – December 4, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow Nashville is so entertaining and addictive. I really enjoy the show, even the crappy Conrad scenes don’t bother me at all. Jules is also one of Nashville’s strongest points.

Comment by Me – December 4, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just love, LOVE this show!!!

Comment by Shanag – December 4, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Juliette better stop seducing hot and sexy men like 50 times already. Lost count by the way.

Comment by Tran 2.0 – December 4, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If anyone was seducing anyone it was him, not her, in this case.

Comment by Shanag – December 4, 2013 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Juliette, you’re an idiot.

Comment by Tulpe – December 4, 2013 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is nothing about this show I don’t love. Soapy goodness! Been a fan of Hayden’s since Ally McBeal but this role gives her so much to play with and she slays the “bitchy diva with a mushy center”. Want more scenes with her and Rayna – would be great to have to have her gripe to Rayna about Layla and have Rayna say something like “that’s exactly how I used to feel about you, but now I know there is so much more to you….and ps thanks for looking out for my kid, I owe you one, so I’m gonna put Layla in her place for you darlin’”…followed by Rayna ripping into Layla for messing with Scarlet!

Comment by Carrie – December 4, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rayna would absolutely never say that exactly like that, it’d be something like “….. really??? so you don’t enjoy some teenie bopper cruising in on your territory either huh?” which would be awesome. And yes I would love to see Rayna give it to Layla, but that would require Will to tell Rayna about it and I don’t see any plausible reason why the two of them would cross paths.

Comment by the girl – December 4, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post