Revenge Wedding Album: Sick Emily? Solo Nolan? MIA Jack? And 5 Other Fall Finale Qs

Get More: Finales, Photo Gallery

Dearly beloved, we gather today to celebrate the upcoming union of Revenge‘s Emily Thorne and Daniel Grayson… and to wax curious about a batch of wedding photos (from the Dec. 15 fall finale, 9/8c) recently released by ABC.

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 150+ December Finales, January Premieres and More

Questions raised by pics from the lavish bash include: Is Ems’ face in her shots with Daniel attributable to morning sickness or just his bland company? Related: What’s Daniel’s excuse for the sour puss? Where’s Nolan’s +1? You actually committed to that cutout dress, Charlotte? Is Conrad multitasking by trying to dislodge a piece of cake stuck in his teeth while watching the couple’s first dance? Which is better: Em’s portrait updo or her free-flowing ceremony locks? With that form-fitting mermaid gown, where has Victoria stashed the weapon you just know she has on her person? And finally, no Jack? Really?

The episode’s official synopsis forecasts a union of enemies, “bringing new complications and leading to dire consequences” … like a bullet-ridden Ems taking a header into the Atlantic, perhaps?

Click through the gallery below, then hit the comments with your theories about how Em and Daniel’s big day will play out.

Tags: ,

Comments (37)

• TV Guide said that Revenge is coming back in January with 3 new episodes, but everywhere else says it won’t return til March 15. Which is correct?

Comment by alistaircrane – December 3, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • March 9th not the 15th.

Comment by iMember – December 3, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m seeing that as well- 3 episodes in January then off until March 9th. It seems like they have a fall finale in December and then a winter finale in January…

Comment by Francine – December 3, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are most likely just having a February break for the Olympics. Most shows don’t go up against the Olympics.

Comment by Nicole – December 3, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just confirmed: There are now three episodes in January (ending Jan. 19), then on hiatus until March 9 (moving to 10/9c) http://tvline.com/2013/12/02/tv-calendar-2014-midseason-premiere-dates-finales/

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – December 3, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks!

Comment by alistaircrane – December 3, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh yay, so we don’t have to go 3 months without it at least!

Comment by Kristina – December 3, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • An episode with no Jack, handsome Grayson men and Victoria looking positively evil. I can’t wait.

Comment by nikki – December 3, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it was never said that jack won’t be in the episode. he’s just not in these photos

Comment by hannah – December 3, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He is probably sulking at the bar…..

Comment by Kiwirevengefan – December 3, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • More likely he’s not there because why would he want to go to anything the Grayson’s throw? And with very good reason.

Comment by Radha – December 4, 2013 12:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Switch that around to me having Jack and none of the stupid Grayson men, and that will make my episode.

Comment by Radha – December 4, 2013 12:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We all know Jack will be in the episode just not @ the wedding. There are no pics of Aiden, and he will likely be in this episode.

Comment by Nosey – December 5, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to see a wedding than this one!! Can’t wait for the last two episodes this year and to see what happens in the second half of the season next year. Season 3 has been ON FIRE!!!!
    Also, whoever takes the pictures for Revenge does such an amazing job!

Comment by iMember – December 3, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isn’t the first half of the season supposed to be 11 episodes?
    This is gonna be episode 9, and the promo says only one more episode until the mid-season finale which would be episode 10.

Comment by LOST – December 3, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right now I see three new episodes airing in January, bringing it up to that 13 before it comes back in March. But they change these things so much, who knows?

Comment by Francine – December 3, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does she have two dresses for the wedding? The one she’s wearing on the swing is definitely different than the ceremony one.

Comment by Katherine215 – December 3, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just thinking of asking the same thing. Maybe one is from a dream sequence?

Comment by Hanna – December 3, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or perhaps they will have one of those “OMG…someone destroyed/damaged/stole my dress” moments, and she has to get a new one. Or it’s a shoot for what’s-her-name’s magazine, and she’s wearing a dress WHN picked out.

Comment by Alichat – December 3, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It is. I noticed too. I for one like the first one on her better and her hair up.

Comment by Lani – December 3, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One for her wedding portraits and one for the ceremony and reception.

Comment by The letter J – December 3, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought that too but it does seem weird to have a different dress for portraits than for the actual wedding. Then the portraits are hardly a record of the wedding. I liked her hair better up.

Comment by Kiwirevengefan – December 3, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait to see how Lydia plays into all of this!!

Comment by Matt – December 3, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • charlotte here looks awfull…emily and daniel instead are perfect:))))

Comment by nina – December 3, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who thinks Daniel and Emily would make a great couple for real? I love them together!

Comment by Jenn – December 3, 2013 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well…the actors have been dating for quite some time now…

Comment by Kate'shomesick – December 3, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you’re not the only one…I too think that they are a great couple together!!!!

Comment by nina – December 5, 2013 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If I felt like they were love, then I would not mind it at all, they may me dating in real life but their on screen characters aren’t in love w/ each other. Their on screen romance sickens me. Sorry, but she did not have marry him to complete her mission, she could have just let him stay in prison in season 1, which would have hurt Victoria. I’m sorry, but I think Victoria would love to take the fall for Emily’s murder even if she didn’t do it, but would hurt her more if Daniel remained in prison.

Comment by Nosey – December 5, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are a real couple in real life.

Comment by Linda – December 8, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Emily and Daniel get married in real life! They make a beautiful couple. Emily has such class.

Comment by JE – December 13, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How many episodes more for this year?

Comment by JON – December 4, 2013 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice wedding Album

Comment by Ellenz – December 5, 2013 03:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can you please tell me about what happens in those three more episode. And when is season 4 coming

Comment by Irene yolanda – December 5, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The season is far too short. I get involved and then they are gone. It makes me lose interest. Not sure if I care anymore.

Comment by Love Revenge – December 5, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooh! It’s the same church that was featured in the 90210 Season 4 finale. :D

Comment by James – December 6, 2013 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont know, Ems plan of framing VIctoria has a nice poetry to it that Daniel being in prison doesnt. Also, ending up supposedly murdered seems to mess him up less than leaving him in jail to rot! A casualty rather than target.

Comment by sayre – December 9, 2013 02:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But why isn’t she making Conrad pay, he is the one who orchestrated the framing of her father, not Victoria. Victoria is like Lyida, and all the others in season 1, I understand why Vitoria is on her list, but don’t understand why she is the target. If the whole point for them to “pay”, I fail to see how Victoria taking the fall is making her pay, whereas Daniel remaining in prison is making her pay. Will see what happens, maybe Daniel will believe Victoria did and never speak to her, but Fauxmily does not plan to be around to enjoy her work, so what is the point.

Comment by Nosey – December 15, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post