Revenge Wedding Album: Sick Emily? Solo Nolan? MIA Jack? And 5 Other Fall Finale Qs

Dearly beloved, we gather today to celebrate the upcoming union of Revenge‘s Emily Thorne and Daniel Grayson… and to wax curious about a batch of wedding photos (from the Dec. 15 fall finale, 9/8c) recently released by ABC.

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 150+ December Finales, January Premieres and More

Questions raised by pics from the lavish bash include: Is Ems’ face in her shots with Daniel attributable to morning sickness or just his bland company? Related: What’s Daniel’s excuse for the sour puss? Where’s Nolan’s +1? You actually committed to that cutout dress, Charlotte? Is Conrad multitasking by trying to dislodge a piece of cake stuck in his teeth while watching the couple’s first dance? Which is better: Em’s portrait updo or her free-flowing ceremony locks? With that form-fitting mermaid gown, where has Victoria stashed the weapon you just know she has on her person? And finally, no Jack? Really?

The episode’s official synopsis forecasts a union of enemies, “bringing new complications and leading to dire consequences” … like a bullet-ridden Ems taking a header into the Atlantic, perhaps?

Click through the gallery below, then hit the comments with your theories about how Em and Daniel’s big day will play out.

1. alistaircrane says:

TV Guide said that Revenge is coming back in January with 3 new episodes, but everywhere else says it won’t return til March 15. Which is correct?

2. nikki says:

An episode with no Jack, handsome Grayson men and Victoria looking positively evil. I can’t wait.

3. iMember says:

I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to see a wedding than this one!! Can’t wait for the last two episodes this year and to see what happens in the second half of the season next year. Season 3 has been ON FIRE!!!!

Also, whoever takes the pictures for Revenge does such an amazing job!

4. LOST says:

Isn’t the first half of the season supposed to be 11 episodes?
    This is gonna be episode 9, and the promo says only one more episode until the mid-season finale which would be episode 10.

• Francine says:

Right now I see three new episodes airing in January, bringing it up to that 13 before it comes back in March. But they change these things so much, who knows?

5. Katherine215 says:

Does she have two dresses for the wedding? The one she’s wearing on the swing is definitely different than the ceremony one.

• Hanna says:

I was just thinking of asking the same thing. Maybe one is from a dream sequence?

• Alichat says:

Or perhaps they will have one of those “OMG…someone destroyed/damaged/stole my dress” moments, and she has to get a new one. Or it’s a shoot for what’s-her-name’s magazine, and she’s wearing a dress WHN picked out.

• Lani says:

It is. I noticed too. I for one like the first one on her better and her hair up.

• The letter J says:

One for her wedding portraits and one for the ceremony and reception.

• Kiwirevengefan says:

I thought that too but it does seem weird to have a different dress for portraits than for the actual wedding. Then the portraits are hardly a record of the wedding. I liked her hair better up.

6. Matt says:

I cannot wait to see how Lydia plays into all of this!!

7. nina says:

charlotte here looks awfull…emily and daniel instead are perfect:))))

8. Jenn says:

Am I the only one who thinks Daniel and Emily would make a great couple for real? I love them together!

• Kate'shomesick says:

Well…the actors have been dating for quite some time now…

• nina says:

you’re not the only one…I too think that they are a great couple together!!!!

• Nosey says:

If I felt like they were love, then I would not mind it at all, they may me dating in real life but their on screen characters aren’t in love w/ each other. Their on screen romance sickens me. Sorry, but she did not have marry him to complete her mission, she could have just let him stay in prison in season 1, which would have hurt Victoria. I’m sorry, but I think Victoria would love to take the fall for Emily’s murder even if she didn’t do it, but would hurt her more if Daniel remained in prison.

• Linda says:

They are a real couple in real life.

• JE says:

I hope Emily and Daniel get married in real life! They make a beautiful couple. Emily has such class.

9. JON says:

How many episodes more for this year?

10. Ellenz says:

Nice wedding Album

11. Can you please tell me about what happens in those three more episode. And when is season 4 coming

12. Love Revenge says:

The season is far too short. I get involved and then they are gone. It makes me lose interest. Not sure if I care anymore.

13. James says:

Ooh! It’s the same church that was featured in the 90210 Season 4 finale. :D

14. sayre says:

I dont know, Ems plan of framing VIctoria has a nice poetry to it that Daniel being in prison doesnt. Also, ending up supposedly murdered seems to mess him up less than leaving him in jail to rot! A casualty rather than target.

• Nosey says:

But why isn’t she making Conrad pay, he is the one who orchestrated the framing of her father, not Victoria. Victoria is like Lyida, and all the others in season 1, I understand why Vitoria is on her list, but don’t understand why she is the target. If the whole point for them to “pay”, I fail to see how Victoria taking the fall is making her pay, whereas Daniel remaining in prison is making her pay. Will see what happens, maybe Daniel will believe Victoria did and never speak to her, but Fauxmily does not plan to be around to enjoy her work, so what is the point.