Once Upon a Time Recap: No Regrets

Get More: Recaps

Once Upon a Time Pan Trades Places With HenryThis week on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, Regina’s belief in her wicked ways paid dividends during a pivotal confrontation with Peter Pan. But would Neverland’s It Boy nonetheless end up having the last laugh?

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Casting Mystery: Who Is Christopher Gorham to Emma…?

IN THE STORYBROOKE THAT WAS…. | Following a brief flashback to Fairytale Land, where just prior to the curse Rumple told Regina that trading her father’s heart for power has left her with a hole in her heart that one day she will come to him to fill, we revisit Storybrooke circa 11 years ago. There, Regina shares to Archie this “nothing” feeling she has. He says that being such a driven woman can leave “a hole,” that while she may love the life she has created, she has no one to share it with. Remembering how that visit from young Owen Flynn sparked something in her, Regina in fact asks Gold for help in adopting a child. He is happy to oblige — “I’m sure you’ll make… well, a mother of some sort” — yet warns that wanting and being ready for motherhood are different things, that it will require putting the child first no matter what.

Soon enough, Gold notifies Regina that a Boston couple’s adoption of a baby born in a Phoenix prison fell through. At the Beantown adoption agency, Regina is reminded this is a closed adoption, meaning she and the bio parents can never make contact. Back home, Regina has her hands full trying to soothe wee Henry — even a semi-earnest “Once upon a time…” story only earns her a glop of spit-up. The diagnosis, per Dr. Whale: “He’s a crying baby.” The prescription: “Ten cc’s of maternal love.” But that’s not good enough for Regina, who wants to ascribe Henry’s unhappiness to a malady, so she summons Sydney Glass to get the 411 on her baby’s folks. When that fax comes through, Regina roars to Gold: “You knew!” — that Henry’s mother had been found in the woods outside Storybrooke 18 years ago. Gold, though, has to play dumb — remember, Regina at this point wasn’t sure that he was in on the curse — so he has great fun in making her jump through verbal hurdles. (“His mother is… what?”) Determined to have her revenge, Regina returns to the adoption agency to cede the baby, but ultimately changes her mind, telling smiley, googly Henry that he’s the only one in all the realms who believes in her. Who is thus out of luck in laying their hands on baby Henry? John and Michael Darling.

Back in Storybrooke at the family crypt, Regina tells baby Henry another “Once upon a time…” story — this time, her own. In doing so, she explains how she can’t raise him worry-free if she knows that “evil” (aka his mother the Savior) is lurking out there, so she ingests a potion that makes her forget that none-too-small fact, affording the two of them a chance at “happily ever after.”

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Henry’s Expanded Family Tree Will Grow Even More

IN NEVERLAND…. | Regina casts a preservation spell on Henry, giving them about an hour to retrieve his ticker. The first step: Rounding up the Lost Boys and playing upon their own anxieties/need for a home to coax intel about Pan’s whereabouts. Though Felix is impervious to their angle, one of the other boys blabs that Pan is probably at his “thinking tree.” Emma, Snow and Regina make tracks for the tree, where they are promptly ensnared in its vise-like vines. “Don’t you know Peter Pan never fails?” the brat boasts as he emerges from the jungle. Applauding the mothers’ tenacity, he says that the only place they will reunite with their dear Henry is in death.

Pan shares the tree’s history, how it is where he gave up his own son, Rumplestiltskin, as to be young forever. (Sadly, the ladies aren’t allowed anywhere close to a sufficient double-take at this bombshell.) Pan then explains how the vines feed off the regret inside you, such as what Emma feels for letting Henry down or what Snow feels for being a bad mother herself. Snarky Regina then interrupts, “There’s one problem” with Pan’s plan. “I did cast a curse that devastated an entire population. I have tortured and murdered. I’ve done some terrible things,” she recounts. “I should be overflowing with regret — but I’m not. Because it got me my son.” And on that note, she busts free from the vines and thrusts her mitt into Pan’s chest to reclaim Henry’s heart, and soon after transplants it back into her kid, aboard the Jolly Roger. (For good measure, she casts a spell to keep Henry’s pumper from being pilfered again.) Later, as the ship’s about to set sail, Pan sneaks into Henry’s cabin and attempts to steal his shadow — but Rumple, freshly released from Pandora’s Box, intervenes, sucking Pan into the magical cube. Or so we thought….

We realize at episode’s end that the cry of “Noooo!” that Pan let out as he was entrapped was not his own, but Henry’s — that Pan used his last bit of magic to swap his soul with the lad’s, meaning the true Henry is now in Pandora’s Box. “Henry” shares his sleight of hand in private with Felix, saying, “Now it’s time to play….”

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Season — Scoop on a New Teen Heroine

Notable quotables:
“Storybrooke is a hidden a gem… like a fairytale.”
“We don’t meet a lot of Henrys these days. It’s very Old World.”
“You have your parents, you have this… person, and a pirate who pines for you….”

What did you think of  “Save Henry”? Next week: The penultimate Neverland episode.

Comments (170)

• Was it just me that Henry having Pan’s heart was really obvious? Also we need more episodes like this, where the whole thing is about Regina, she’s the only character I like at this point, including Rumple.

Comment by Nick – December 1, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What do you mean, exactly?

Pan needed Henry’s heart to become immortal and he got it. Then, Regina ripped it out — which led Pan to do the body/soul swap right before Rumple opened the box.

I do agree about Regina, though: The episode was way better than the last 8 combined, probably because it focused on her pre/post curse.

Comment by Andrew – December 1, 2013 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m tired of PAN and wish they would kill him.The Neverland story line is getting real thin.

Comment by Joe – December 2, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Henry didn’t have Pan’s heart. Regina got the right heart. There was a switch that occurred between Henry and Pan as Pan was trying to rip away Henry’s shadow as Rumple was drawing him into Pandora’s box. That’s why Pan and Henry’s eyes flashed.

Comment by Mary – December 1, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • When Regina first retrieved the heart I, too, thought it was Pan’s. But it looks like she did get the right heart and Pan just switched his soul with Henry’s right before Rumple put him in the box.

Comment by gdv – December 3, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good episode until the end. I don’t know if I will be able to watch anymore. Pan is so awful and Henry is pretty unappealing too. My only interests are Emma and Hook and Gold and Belle.

Comment by Jan – December 1, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I do like to follow Regina too.

Comment by Jan – December 1, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, I’m just about done with OUAT, this year has been unbearable and just when I thought the Neverland story was over, they found a way to make it even more tedious and annoying.

Comment by Laura Aliaga – December 1, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am usually not particularly fond of episodes that focus on Regina; the writers have not quite figured out how to write her evenly, and last season’s fluctuations between Regina’s backsliding back into “evil queen” mode and her trying-to-do-better mode were just annoying. However, I really loved the flashbacks in this episode. I had never been able to quite get a grasp on what her relationship with Henry really was, and what her motivations were for adopting him. This made it clear that she really does love him. So I want to thank the writers for this one.

Comment by Maryann – December 2, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Henry’s actor is going to be horrible at playing Pan.

Comment by steve – December 1, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Henry’s actor is already horrible at playing Henry.

Comment by Joey – December 1, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • +1 Joey for that comment

Comment by LC – December 1, 2013 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • +2 For that comment, they need to kill him off.

Comment by Tom – December 1, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This is the best comment I’ve ever read on this site. All I want is the #killhenry to take Twitter by storm. He’s AWFUL!

Comment by John Erickson – December 1, 2013 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m in! #killhenry

Comment by lolita – December 2, 2013 05:58 AM PDT
          • Agreed! I can’t stand that character and the kid needs to seek out a new profession. #KillHenry

Comment by Brian – December 2, 2013 10:05 AM PDT
          • Totally agree. If they don’t want to kill him they should change the actor. I don’t know make him older or something. Jared is awful at playing.

Comment by Ann – December 2, 2013 10:13 AM PDT
    • But with this body swap, there’s a slim chance that Henry could be recast. That would be a massive improvement, especially if the writers insist on using Henry as an important part of the show.

Comment by taran63 – December 1, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What is that chance of him being recast?

Comment by mel – December 1, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m assuming the taran63 is implying that Henry will stay in Pan’s body so Robbie Kay would portray him instead.

Comment by Meg – December 1, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think that would be a fantastically clever move on the writers’ part, if they have the stones to actually go there.
            I agree that Jared Gilmore is clearly the weak link in the cast, and Robbie Kay would be a vast improvement.

Comment by wordsmith – December 2, 2013 12:27 AM PDT
      • No he won’t. They will get Henry back to his own body so there won’t be a recast.

Comment by Mary – December 1, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please dear OUAT gods do this! I LOVE that kid who plays Pan. He stands up to Robert Carlisle and Lana Parilla in scenes and doesn’t give an inch. I don’t subscribe to the hate on the poor kid who plays Henry but he is just not up to the part. Henry is central to everything in this show and there is so much outrageously good talent on this show that the poor kid is overwhelmed in every scene with every adult. I would do excessive happy dances if they just swapped the kids and put Henry Pan in the box.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – December 1, 2013 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha my first comment when the show ended too

Comment by Cheeky – December 1, 2013 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it an unpopular opinion to say it would be nice if this body switch led to getting rid of Jared Gilmore and keeping Robbie Kay?

Comment by Joey – December 1, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know if it’s an unpopular opinion, but it is an opinion that I share with you.

Comment by taran63 – December 1, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, just like Regina, I’ve got no regrets.

Comment by Joey – December 1, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love watching the kid who plays Henry. He is just about my favorite part of the show. I find him fresh and genuine and smart. Pan is just snarky and world weary, and I don’t think he could ever portray Henry’s genuineness.

Comment by Maryann – December 1, 2013 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ever since the pilot, he’s relied on his precociousness to get him through scenes. Well, since he’s getting older, that just doesn’t work anymore, and now he has to rely on what talent he has, and that well has run pretty dry.

Comment by Joey – December 2, 2013 05:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You expect an 18 year old to play an 11 year old? The casting of Wendy is one thing, but switching Robbie for Jared is ludicrous. JMO

Comment by Stormy – December 2, 2013 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you.

Comment by Louise – December 2, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s why it would require acting, which I think Robbie has demonstrated that he can do far better than Jared.

Comment by Joey – December 2, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If Pinocchio can change from adult to kid, I don’t see a problem with this.

Comment by phoenix – December 2, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Pinocchio didn’t change from an adult to a kid. He went back to being the kid he was before transportation.

Comment by Stormy – December 2, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes yes yes!!! I do hope they leave robbie as Henry but unfortunately I already saw a picture where Robbie turns back into his old self :( which he is not attractive at all!!!

Comment by Jessa – December 8, 2013 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This episode just proved how amazing Lana/Regina/evil queen is

Comment by Fernando – December 1, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, she is great.

Comment by Jan – December 1, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yup! She’s the only reason I still watch the show.

Comment by lolita – December 2, 2013 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jared Gilmore is no way near talented enough to play Pan, but the rest of the episode was great, the more Regina the better.

Comment by Mike R. – December 1, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As if Henry isn’t bad enough, we now have, what? Reanimated, possessed, back from the dead Henry. I can hardly wait. No doubt he’ll be hurling pea soup any day now. Kill it. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Comment by Dan – December 1, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gold wasn’t playing dumb. He didn’t remember anything until he met Emma for the first time in Storybrooke.

Comment by Johnny Bananas – December 1, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But they played around with it. If zero of Rumple’s memories bled into Gold some of his comments in this episode wouldn’t make sense. Like that comment about how a parent needs to put their child first and we all know that’s not what Rumple did in the past and he sounded full of regret when he told Regina that.

Comment by Ally – December 1, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The writers have already confirmed that Gold didn’t have any memories at all until he heard Emma’s name in the pilot episode. Anything he did or said while under the curse is probably due to something he built into it before he gave it to Regina in the first place.

Comment by Joey – December 1, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gold could have those feelings without actually having Rumple’s memories, though. Or perhaps he had a fake curse-son whom he also lost somehow.

Comment by Cass – December 1, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hmmm. Not quite how I remember it, but I’m getting on in my years. Because he really seemed to be toying with her in tonight’s scene.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – December 1, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s what has been confirmed by actors and Kitsis/Horowitz but they seem to vacillate on whether Gold knew/didn’t know quite a bit

Comment by xav – December 2, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • True enough, remember in this episode when he was still in Jail after Regina did the curse; he was Rumble then, so he was always in with the curse. Also Regina wasn’t too smart on the first show, he have refresh her dumb memory on Emma was the savior in this show. Only Jesus is our savior in real life.

Comment by AnotherGuest – December 3, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting tired of the Pan character. Wish they would finish that storyline and move on to something else.

Comment by majamababe – December 1, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree.

Comment by Jan – December 1, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto. Kay is obviously a decent actor but this Neverland stuff is boring me. The set, the lack of some characters, the “storylines”… they’ve been dragging it out for too long already.

Comment by Olivia – December 1, 2013 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree! This story just never ends!

Comment by GeoDiva – December 1, 2013 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Neverland is an 11-episode arc. Always has been, and I have repeatedly mentioned that fact since August. Tonight was Episode 9.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – December 1, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We can still be sick of it. And it certainly feels like it’s already taken up 22 episodes.

Comment by Put Henry on a Bus – December 1, 2013 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • FRAK! We still have 2 more episodes of this crap?! I might be giving up on this show until after the hiatus.

Comment by tp – December 1, 2013 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think I might be in the minority, but I liked the Neverland arc and I love Robbie Kay; He’s a fantastic actor that plays Pan perfectly. What I can’t stand is the same storyline of Regina hating on the Charmings and trying to break them up or trying to kill Snow and based on the previews for next week, we may be seeing some of that again. How many times can they go back to the Enchanted Forest and show us another flashback of Regina hating on the Charmings and/or Snow? At least the Neverland arc was finally something different.

Comment by Tenney – December 2, 2013 03:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I liked most of neverland – up until it started to drag on [loved the belle/ariel arc] – it kinda seems like they committed to 11 neverland episodes, but they ran out of ideas and had to stretch things out to fulfill the commitment. Hated last episode and the one before, this one was better, but i yelled at the tv at the realization Pan is coming to storybrook [ i just thought neverland went to christmas break and didn't bother counting episodes]

Comment by Nicki Dreyer – December 2, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, the NeverLand’s storyline is VERY slow, but Im going to miss NL somehow, i love NL!

Comment by Sara Arnoldi – December 2, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sick of Pan. Please let this storyline end.

Comment by Shanna – December 1, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I was so happy when it looked like the Pan storyline would finally end. Jeez, half a season of wandering thru the jungle?

Comment by Sheila – December 1, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • At least they are off Gilligan’s Island!

Comment by Cass – December 2, 2013 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easily my favorite episode of the season, probably one of the best OUAT has ever done. Loved every single bit, from the first second to the very last. Kitsis was spot on too. Lana Parrilla killed it. Brilliant work by her, Carlyle and Kay were good too. And I don’t know what’s up with the Henry/Gilmore hate. I like him just fine. Nice to see Archie and Dr. Whale again too. Favorite scenes: Evil Queen and Rumple, almost all of Regina and baby Henry but especially the scenes when she decides to keep him and the potion scene, tree of regret, Henry is saved on board of the ship, Regina ensures Henry’s heart can’t be taken again, Emma and David at the end.

Comment by Ally – December 1, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also don’t understand all the negative comments about the actor playing Henry. I’m looking forward to seeing him play Peter Pan.

Comment by Dovey – December 1, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ditto! It will be really interesting to see how that goes.

Comment by Maryann – December 1, 2013 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think he’s as good as Robbie Kay, but that’s because I think Kay’s exceptionally good as Pan. That being said, I definitely don’t think he’s awful and I don’t really get all the hate, either.

Comment by Alex – December 3, 2013 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, I came here entirely to comment about how awful the prospect of Jared having to play Pan is going to be, and nearly every comment already here is saying that exact same thing. That whole role desperately needs a recast.

I find the Felix actor just as unbearable as well, and now those two actors’ characters will be teaming up!

Comment by Ian – December 1, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Now I’m wondering if it’s not as bad as Greg and Tamara, just as bad as them, or worse than them.

Comment by Joey – December 1, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Love this comment and I agree.

Comment by Jan – December 1, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you, but the Felix character is designed to be hated, so I think that actor is doing a decent job. But in theory, we’re supposed to be rooting for Henry. And I’m not.

Comment by taran63 – December 1, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Commenting to appreciate the pic used for the article. I love episodes where we can see Henry’s mothers working together, be it by combining magic or simply teaming their efforts to save their son and save the day.

Comment by Alex – December 1, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So now the two worst actors on the show (by far) are going to have to ‘play’ each other? *shudder*

Comment by Eric – December 1, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The person portraying Peter Pan is excellent! He makes you dislike him, which is what he is supposed to do.

Comment by GTS – December 1, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Robbie Kay’s Pan was spot on. He’s a great actor but Jared Gilmore, not so much. Probably too much to hope that they make Robbie play Henry from now on.

Comment by Sara – December 1, 2013 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Robbie Kay? One of the two worst actors? Are you blind? He’s the best casting decision the show’s made since I don’t know, the original cast!

Comment by abz – December 1, 2013 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Casting Robbie was a great decision, but I don’t know if it surpasses choosing Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter.

Comment by Larc – December 2, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I like Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter and would love to see him again, but I just think Kay is fantastic as Pan. Plus, we’ve gotten to see more of Pan than we did the Mad Hatter.

Comment by abz – December 2, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so surprised to read favorable comments about tonight episode. It was the worst one. Everything that happened was boringly predictable. They just needed to quickly end that arc and obviously ending well for everyone. OK, Pan is in Henry’s body (and as the other comment that will be HORRIBLE because of the casting)., but that actually makes it interesting for what’s coming next. Pan is a really complex and interesting character. Although I am sort of tired of him already. If we get to see Robbie Kay that would be better. He is excellent, while Jared Gilmore is effectively quite mediocre, and Henry is generally annoying.

Comment by mel – December 1, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The whole first half of this season was supposed to be about saving Henry. Halfway pay through the episode Regina pulls out Pan’s heart, and puts it back in Henry during the commercial break. That ends it pretty quickly.

Comment by GTS – December 1, 2013 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on fangirlinggoneheinous and commented:
    I LOVED THIS EPISODE OMG

Comment by musingsofasoulwriter – December 1, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it me or did this episode not actually answer any of the questions surrounding Henry’s adoption (how did Neal and Emma’s kid end up in Boston?) and raise a bunch of new ones as well (did Gold, contrary to Horowitz’s line for the last year, always know he was Rumple? How can SB phones work with the outside world? How can Regina go traipsing around the real world?)?

Comment by Cass – December 1, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It reinforced my theory that Pan has been quite involved in all things Rumple for quite sometime. Now if they get down to the business of telling us just how much he was involved in the prophecy, I will be satisfied.

Comment by Ginger Snap – December 1, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, that is a lot of questions, but as far as Regina goes, she mentioned it in S2 to Cora and Hook, she could leave Storybrooke at any time because she wasn’t actually cursed. The only thing the curse did to her was take her to “our” world.

Comment by Joey – December 1, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We actually never got confirmation previously that Regina couldn’t leave Storybrooke, just everyone else. As the person who put the spell in motion, it makes sense that if anyone could come and go, it would be her.

Comment by Will – December 1, 2013 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only people who couldn’t leave Storybrooke were those affected by the curse. Henry, Emma, August…they were able to come and go, so it makes complete sense Regina would be able to, as well.

Comment by Will – December 1, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I forget what state Emma was in jail in, but Henry was going to a family who lived in Boston, but the adoption fell through.

Comment by GTS – December 1, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Henry was born in Phoenix. Gold said a couple in Boston’s adoption fell through. This made no sense to me because Henry would be a ward of the state and most likely placed within Arizona. Deus ex machina.

Comment by Stormy – December 2, 2013 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Everything Storybrooke works with the outside world.

Comment by xav – December 2, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • excuse my ignorance but I didnt get if were John & Michael Darling meant to be a couple for Henry’s adoption?

Comment by Sara Arnoldi – December 2, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best ep of the season by far! Regina is a fantastic and complex character. Love her and she is the biggest reason why I watch the show every sunday. Eddy was right ”Lana killed it”. She was fantastic and made me cry at least two times.
    Now, no one can doubt Regina is Henry’s mother!
    All the awards for Lana Parrilla!!

Comment by nats – December 1, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you. Can’t understand all the haters. This was maybe the best episode of the season.
      And now the new Neverland – which sounds like it will be Storybrooke.

Comment by Ginger Snap – December 1, 2013 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this episode! Regina’s centric episodes are by far the best ones from all the seasons. And I’m not saying this just because I’m a huge Regina fan. It’s true! All the other chapters of this seasons have had their boring moments (people stopping to chat in the middle of the jungle while the kid they are trying to safe is still with a fearful enemy, among others). But this episode was full of meaningful scenes. The same had happened on the other seasons.
    So, I think what I’m trying to say is…
    Kudos! this episode was awesome!

Comment by Mary – December 1, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • did I miss something?? I though charming couldn’t leave the island…..

Comment by Javiera Herrera (@Javi4Real) – December 1, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rumple promised to create an elixir that will keep him alive.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – December 1, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • thank you!!

Comment by Javiera Herrera (@Javi4Real) – December 1, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • When is he making this elixir? Hook’s brother died before they reached land.

Comment by GTS – December 1, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They took some of the magic water so he could stay alive temporarily. How they knew that would work, I dunno, but it’s the explanation we were given.

Comment by will – December 1, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rumple fixed it offscreen, i guess

Comment by Jerry – December 1, 2013 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And they bottled the water so he could live temporarily as long as they had a supply. It was briefly touched on when they met back up with Rumple and Regina.

Comment by will – December 1, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could someone clear this up for me. When Regina drank that potion, was she trying to erase her memories, and if so, did it work? Because I always thought Regina was the only one to keep her memories.

Also one of the best episodes in the past two seasons.

Comment by Kre – December 1, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not memories. she wanted to forget her worries, specifically that the bio mom is the savior

Comment by Jill – December 1, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It was the same potion that Snow drank I think

Comment by Peevesie – December 2, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am SO SICK of Regina. Though I do agree with you guys on Henry being equally as annoying. This never land arc is just so old now. Time to high tail it back to storybrooke for a, hopefully, better second half of the season.

Comment by Danielle – December 1, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How can you be sick of Regina? She’s had two centric episodes this season.

Comment by Katie – December 1, 2013 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly. She’s awesome and hilarious. Also, I’m getting so sick of seeing people complaining about the Neverland arc. Ok, several people don’t like it, but it’s not like it wasn’t specified how long it was gonna last. They said time and time again that it will take place over the first 11 episodes. People need to accept it!!

Comment by abz – December 1, 2013 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • People have different favorites. While Regina may only have two flashbacks this season, she’s still heavily featured in other flashbacks. Three years of Regina and Rumple having their own plus heavily featured in other character’s flashbacks is a lot. So if you aren’t a big fan of either character it becomes tiring. Give me some flashbacks that don’t involve either of them. I’m dying to know more about Emma’s life. Heck I’ll even take yet another Baelfire episode if it’s about how he survived after he left Neverland.

Comment by Jo – December 2, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The actress did a good job, but I’m really tired of flashbacks and current lines that include Regina’s self pity. She doesn’t have anyone because she’s rejected and / killed everyone who’s cared about her or had the potential to care about her. Hearing her complain about it now with no appparent self awareness of her own blame in it impossible to root for anything she does.

I think they either need to keep her a full blown villain or at least make her self aware enough that a redemption arc is at least a believable possibility.

Comment by Mari – December 1, 2013 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Regina is like the female Rumple they are self loathing grey characters that will only find redemption at the end of the series.

Comment by Amy – December 1, 2013 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The problem for me is that they haven’t bothered to make her grey. They just keep her black with a giant side dish of poor me that she 90% doesn’t deserve – almost all of her misery is self caused.

Having occasional episodes where she’s not abusing her son or not actively killing people doesn’t make her grey -especially in an episode where she is upset about not having anyone but Henry but has no conscience issues about mass murderer and ruining lives. A grey character would at least have a qualm or two.

Comment by Mari – December 1, 2013 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I get that you don’t like the character — to each their own — but saying that she’s not a grey character and abusing her son is very biased. Don’t state it as fact because many would disagree with that and say that she and Rumple are pretty much the definition of grey characters on OUAT, with Hook not far behind. Hell, even the good guys (Snow, Red, August etc) have done questionable things, none of them is all white and a saint. True black characters, as you put it, don’t make people root for them. Their purpose is to be the ennemy, end of. They never venture into frennemy territory. Ever.
          Thank God tortured souls and villains are allowed to be vulnerable and complain about their lives too, and that good guys also do bad stuff at some point because otherwise we’d have the most boring shows/movies/books ever lol.
          If bad guys can show humanity in some way, have conflicted feelings, doubt and even do good things sometimes… well, they’re pretty grey to me lol (and I personally want to see it).

Comment by Olivia – December 1, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Did she beat him? That’s definitely not happened so far. But there are other kinds of abuse, and mental abuse/neglect is one of them. I can give you examples of her being abusive–trying to convince Henry he was crazy for years on end (established first season) and magically messing with his mind (second season).

Enemies don’t make you root for them? Evil characters don’t get people emotionally involved? That’s stating opinion as fact. There are plenty of evil characters that manage to be evil and extremely interesting, as well as sympathetic occasionally, without being particularly grey.

And, yes, bad guys can show humanity. It’s often interesting. For me, the problem with the Regina character is that she __doesn’t__ seem to be conflicted at all most of the time. It makes her cartoony, and harder to sympathize with. The majority of her angst seems to come NOT from painful places like her own abusive mother, but from things she did herself and then seemed to promptly forget she did.

Comment by Mari – December 2, 2013 03:32 AM PDT
          • Actually, it wasn’t confirmed in the first season as Regina didn’t know he knew about the curse until the first episode.

Comment by xav – December 2, 2013 08:25 AM PDT
          • What needed to be confirmed? She knew everyone around him was waging while he wasn’t. She knew the bits he let slip to her were true. I’m not sure what is unconfirmed.

Comment by Mari – December 2, 2013 08:28 AM PDT
          • @Mari
            “Enemies don’t make you root for them” > um, I never said that?
            That’s precisely my point though: you CAN root for a enemy if said enemy is a grey type of villain, not definitely a black character like you say. I said that what I consider being a black character is one that doesn’t have any redeemable trait and that is written specifically with the purpose of not being liked. So yes, in my eyes: real “black” villain = enemy and can never be anything else because it would defeat the purpose of such a character. We obviously see things differently so agree to disagree, but please re read my comment before making bizarre interpretations, thank you.

Comment by Olivia – December 2, 2013 01:26 PM PDT
        • Yes, her parents abused her and her boyfriend was murdered and she was forced to marry a much older man and be a parent to a fellow teenager. Totally self-caused misery. *eyeroll*

Comment by xav – December 2, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I didn’t say everything g was her fault. But not having love? Her fault. Not having friends? Her fault. Not having a good relationship with her tween stepchild? Her fault. Having entire Enchanted Forest think she’s evil? Slaughtering villages will do that. No father? Again her fault. Frightening her son so much he begs you not to kill people and repeatedly tries to be with other people? Huh, her fault, too.

Yes her mom was abusive but Regina arguably did not even have the worst childhood on the show and is pretty much the only character who writes off the feelings and damage of anyone who isn’t her.

Comment by Mari – December 2, 2013 08:38 AM PDT
          • However, it’s also true, that all the people she’s made suffer had nothing to do with those circumstances.

Comment by Meg – December 2, 2013 03:10 PM PDT
        • I think you’re confused about the difference between remorse and regret. They’re two different things.

Comment by xav – December 2, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • This. I don’t understand why so many people in fandom are always obsessing about regret and the villains paying for what they’ve done. Nothing they could do or that could be done to them can change the paths of history. And I don’t blame either Regina or Rumple if they can’t regret the journeys they went on if they resulted in them being with their children (again). They can and should show remorse, yes. But the fact that they don’t go around screaming their remorse from the rooftops of Storybrooke doesn’t mean they don’t feel it either. In fact it’s very obvious that they do if one pays attention.

Comment by Louise – December 2, 2013 09:49 AM PDT
    • Rejected/killed everyone. So a fairy trying to fix her up in a relationship that would have ended up with Robin dead and her father? Who else?

Comment by xav – December 2, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just when i thought PAN WAS GONE FINALLY! they do this. This whole Pan storyline has really bugged me. Time to move on please!!! At first i thought it was going to be a couple of episodes long but then it kept getting longer and longer and then finally i thought we can move on they do this. Henry is annoying sure but Pan is 100x worse. I just want them to end this already.

In saying all of this, this was one of the strongest episodes of the season in regards to Regina’s back story. Up until that moment on the ship when i realised Pan was in fact in Henry’s body i was really pleased with the quality of the episode. Lana Parilla is an awesome actress and she does an amazing job. I also love the Regina and Emma scenes. I do love them working together.

Comment by greysfan – December 1, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
    Great episode with the storyline.

Comment by Justin Burnell – December 1, 2013 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haven’t read the recap yet… ’cause I haven’t made it past the screen cap that was chosen for the header! Bwahaha!

Comment by Jennifer – December 1, 2013 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved almost every single thing about this episode. Loved the back story and everything about Regina in both time lines and Lana’s performance. Didn’t see the twist coming and loved it. Probably my favorite episode of the season and definitely one of my favorites of the series.

Comment by Jennifer – December 1, 2013 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regina-centric episodes bore me, as have most of the flashbacks this entire season, so tonight’s episode did nothing for me. I liked the Henry/Pan twist at the end, but if the whole Neverland storyline had been told linearly, without the (pointless IMO) flashbacks, Henry would’ve been saved 2 months ago. MOVE ON ALREADY. Don’t bog storylines down with flashbacks unless they’re truly relevant and revelatory, like learning Hook’s backstory & the healing property of the water. That propelled the progression of the storyline. Tonight’s flashbacks didn’t. We know enough about Regina, Rumple, Snow, Charming, etc. already. Move things FORWARD, not backward.

Comment by ninergrl6 – December 1, 2013 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Despite whether or not you liked it, I don’t understand how you could possibly say tonight’s flashback was neither relevant nor revelatory. As for propelling the plot forward, that is the goal of the current timeline and tonight’s did that- in spades.

Comment by Jennifer – December 1, 2013 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really enjoyed this episode. I didn’t expect that ending, and although I’m not happy about the idea of Henry playing Pan, I’m still excited for what’s to come.
    I hope we get some Emma flashbacks soon. Maybe we will with Christopher Gorham guest starring on the show.

Comment by abz – December 1, 2013 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe this show is now going to stoop to an evil Freaky Friday plot twist complete with the “Don’t shoot ME, I’m the REAL Henry!” scene. They are really pulling the over-used tropes out for mid-season. I shudder to think what the second half will contain.

Comment by meresger – December 1, 2013 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this episode so much!! Regina is just amazing. Really fantastic. Glad to see them out of Neverland. Really loved seeing Tinkerbell tonight! one of my favorite lines of the episode was “As you wish.” Always swoon!

Comment by rk535 – December 1, 2013 11:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked the episode, but had a few issues with it. Why disgress on that? What I liked was that Rumple came through and tried to help Henry although not knowing the soul switch which I am surprised he did not catch. I also liked Regina admitting she had know regrets, because that would not make her her if she did. Emma is suppose to be the savior but for the past two seasons the writers have not really allowed her to be a mother, savior or daughter etc.. and she seems like a side line character at times. I liked that tink got some magic back as she started to believe in herself. Overall okay but still a lot of mixed feelings and questions and hopefully answers. I know how Rumple knew which kid to get, but still who is/was his outside contact? How did Pan know to get Henry even as a baby and how did Pan get Henry’s picture? If Tamara was after Henry all along wouldn’t she had tried sooner last season?

Comment by Shan – December 2, 2013 12:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though Pan’s story arc is kind of irritating sometimes, i am glad they did not end it with Regina getting Henry’s heart back because I would have been that was it that was the big show down? I am not sure if the kid who plays the “real” Henry can do evil though and i thought the kid who plays Pan got better at being evil. Seriously why keep Wendy for so long? I have other questions too. I am kind of wondering if we will see characters from season 1 again like Ruby we haven’t seen her in awhile. Why wasn’t Emma there with Regina comforting Henry too and why leave Henry alone while still in Neverland? How did Pan sneak on board when they have powerful beings that should have detected him. What did Pan do to Neverland? Neverland was light and beautiful of sorts when Rumple and his dad went there and then Pan turned it dark as in every episode Neverland was dark.

Comment by Shan – December 2, 2013 12:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because the scenes of boy Rumpel and Malcolm were shot outside at a lake shore. The rest were shot on a soundstage with fake jungle and CGI.

Comment by Stormy – December 2, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this episode, definitely my favorite this season. I loved Regina flashbacks and she was great in Neverland too. Lana Parrilla did an amazing job, as always.

Comment by amanda – December 2, 2013 12:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best episode of season 3. Waiting this long for the flashback of how the baby came to Storybrooke was worth it. We got the perfect emotional pay off in the parallels between Regina and Henry in Neverland and in Storybrooke.

Comment by Tim – December 2, 2013 02:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved everything Regina and Henry in this episode. Finally setting the record straight.
    Regina was and is a devoted mother. Her love for her son is one of her redeeming qualities. She has come a long way since she cast the curse. Just look at her scenes with Emma, Tink and Henry. We need more of this.

Comment by ihr – December 2, 2013 02:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why has Regina always chosen to stay in Storybrooke with people she hates when she can leave any time. They would still be cursed so she would still have revenge, and she could’ve gone to live anywhere else in the world along with henry.

Comment by Meg – December 2, 2013 02:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She wouldn’t have magic or any employment skills. How would she support herself and Henry? Do you think she’d be happy going from Queen/Mayor to working at McDonald’s?

Comment by Stormy – December 2, 2013 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She didn’t have magic in Storybrooke either. Minor outside magic that anyone could use if they knew about it, yeah, but not the kind of magic she had after Gold brought magic back.

Comment by xav – December 2, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She fashioned Storybrooke so that she would be in charge. She, as mayor, called the shots and Gold owned the town. She wouldn’t have any of that in the outside world.

Comment by Stormy – December 2, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It was shown in ‘welcome to storybrooke’ that even with all of that she wasn’t happy, she didn’t seem to like people blindly following her orders. After the events of that episode, a whole 18 years passed before she adopted Henry, it just doesn’t make sense to me that she would’ve stayed there that whole time or, after adopting Henry, not left for a brand new start. Especially after she found out who Henry’s bio mum was, them being in Storybrooke was required to set in motion the events that led Henry to track down Emma, never would’ve happened if they’d been living in say London.

Comment by Meg – December 2, 2013 02:11 PM PDT
          • Maybe a living elsewhere option wasn’t part of the curse.

Comment by Stormy – December 2, 2013 04:21 PM PDT
      • With her cunning intelligence she would’ve been CEO of McDonald’s in no time.

Comment by Meg – December 2, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Then why is everything she so craftily created such a mess?

Comment by Stormy – December 3, 2013 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d

Comment by LB – December 2, 2013 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 1. this is OUAT universe which already requires a bigger suspension of disbelief.
      2. I still think Regina wouldn not have age outside Storybooke because of the curse which would raise some eyebrows 18 years later
      3. Even she only gave herself a backstory concerning storybooke, which i don’t think could translate to somewhere else.
      4. Although she was dissatisfied with blind obedience, she still wanted to see snow suffer along with the rest of the townsfolk

Comment by Miss VCI – December 2, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 1. A suspension of disbelief when it comes to things like alternative worlds, magic etc. This is a basic issue about the emotional psyche of a character which should not just be hand-waved.
        2. They’ve made it clear that the magic of the curse is confined to storybrooke.
        3. Don’t understand how the back-story of once being a mayor in a small town called storybrooke wouldn’t be understood elsewhere? Even so she could easily make up another back-story.
        4. Her revenge was already complete, snow lost everything – family and identity. I don’t think hanging around to witness everyone living a humdrum suburban existence would’ve been especially satisfying. Also as far as we can tell until Emma arrived she lived side by side these people without doing anything else to them, so what was the point?

Comment by Meg – December 2, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved it. Regina episodes are always so emotional. The flashbacks were sooo good. You can feel the love between her and Henry so much and I am happy with how the writers told this important part of their story. I am one of the fans who like and support Jared too.

Comment by suzi – December 2, 2013 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some one explain to me this rumor that there will be another curse and Emma, Henry and hook will be only ones staying in the real world?

Comment by ? – December 2, 2013 04:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the flashback scenes with Regina. In fact, I loved her entire story during this episode. The only thing that bothered me was that they took so long trying to locate Pan & Henry, trying to figure out their plan, and working on their own personal issues . . . and then it took less than one episode for Regina to save Henry and for them to leave Neverland. And the body switch in the end – so freaking predictable. Also, with all of the passengers there on the Jolly Roger, I don’t understand why they didn’t take shifts watching over Henry. If I knew that Pan needed him in order to become immortal, and that Pan had a great deal of power, and that we were still on his turf – I would not have left Henry alone. Everyone was not needed to magic Pan’s shadow into the sail. That’s just a major fail for me. Oh – and how are things all of a sudden great between Neal/Bae and Rumple? Really? As recently as what – 2, 3 days ago, you didn’t trust Rumple to have a weapon. Now, all is forgiven? Inconsistent.

Comment by LaLa – December 2, 2013 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man talk about a bunch of harsh critics most of you are. I mean I agree there were some boring things about Neverland and I am glad they are headed back to Storybrooke but overall I thought the last 2 episodes were way better than most of the season. I know everyone jumped on Robbie Kay’s bandwagon but I dislike him and can’t wait until he leaves. While I am not a fan of Henry either, I think he is essential to the story and I enjoy learning about Regina and how much she truly loves him. I like knowing there is good even in an evil Queen. I think before judging on how bad he will be at portraying Pan, maybe we should see first?

Comment by Cas – December 2, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yah, Henry is ok. I’ll always have a place in my viewing heart for him, seeing the kid looking at the clock at the series beginning.

Comment by prish – December 2, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So tired of the Peter pan story……loove the actor who plays him but come on.

Comment by kim – December 2, 2013 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yah, and dragging the Pan story out with cliffhangers might be a reason for ratings decline. Hey, suits, pick up the pace.

Comment by prish – December 2, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can the twice hinted at Buttercup – Wesley story just happen already!

Comment by Jossieposie – December 2, 2013 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • :D

Comment by rk535 – December 2, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. We already have a pirate, princesses are thick on the ground, and we need fewer characters, not more.

Comment by Stormy – December 3, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For those of you who can’t stand Regina, Henry and Pan, think Neverland is boring, why are you wasting your time watching this show? There’s a lot of choices on Sunday night so change the channel.
    ———–
    For those of us who love this show, last night was a very satisfying episode. I was actually cheering when Regina stumped Pan with: “I don’t regret anything because it led me to Henry” as she ripped his heart from his chest. She was always the one who Pan could not fool and she is going to be necessary to defeat Pan. Because he can notmanipulate her.
    ———–
    Before we see the end of Pan, I am curious if we will see some real remorse from his adult self about what he did to Rumple. ‘Cuz beneath the surface, I think he realizes just how bad he was.

Comment by Ginger Snap – December 2, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well I thought Peter Pan would be done with but I guess I was wrong. Now, Storybrooke will have to deal with his wrath. This should be interesting for Rumple considering he was told his fate would be at the hands of a boy who he always suspected was Henry. Now Henry is Pan. Cannot wait to see what happens!

Comment by Pat – December 2, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s really hard for a show about fairy tale characters ( not always the ones we recognize from our childhood) to jump the shark.. but Peter Pan as Rumple’s father ?? Who is his mother ? Wendy ?? How can the boy who never grew up even have a son ?

Comment by TinLV – December 2, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You seem to have missed an episode or many…?

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – December 2, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are obviously not afan of this show, because you no idea about the storylines behind each character. If you had followed this show from the start, then you would understand what is going on. So why comment on something you have no interest in?

Comment by Pat – December 2, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We are waiting for all four recent Pan episodes to be broadcast before watching them. I can’t stand the cliffhanger mood. Two more episodes to go, then we’ll enjoy them, together.

Comment by prish – December 2, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s been an awesome season so far, and a giant part of that awesomeness is that Robbie Kay kid, he’s just amazing, and I sure hope I see him a lot more on TV on Once and after it… Not too many 18 year olds can carry a scene with Robert Carlisle and Lana Parilla and live to tell the tale. We see what happens to Jennifer Morrison and her tragically mediocre onscreen family… I literally laughed my ass off at Neil telling Emma that they would’ve been nothing without a leader… Honestly, besides causing a few scenes revolving around “I’m good, Henry, I’m a lost girl” bs, I don’t really see what Emma did to be called a leader of a group with Regina, Rumpel and Hook in it. I loved Jennifer Morrison in House and HIMYM, and Ginnifer Goodwin was cute in Big Love, but that’s all they are – supporting actresses… I love this season of Once, and I just always wonder how much more awesome it would be if they cast a strong female lead instead of, well… Jennifer Morrison. She’s only good in a scene where she’s the supporting actress, especially with Lana Parilla, who has some balls. So I say more Regina, Rumpel, Hook and Pan (as Robbie Kay, pleeease, having Henry play Pan is going to be painful), less Charmings+Neil. They can’t make me care about their storyline, I’d like to see Emma with Hook only because I want to see Hook happy, i could care less about Emma, or her daddy living in Neverland for all eternity, or her new project of a baby sibling… I want to see Pan living in Storybrooke as a teenager that actually grows up, also we lost our entirely evil character long time ago, a huge part of this season being so good is that we actually have a badass villain. I don’t want Robbie Kay playing Henry, such a loss of potential, and I don’t want Henry playing Pan for more than the necessary two episodes to figure it out before the winter break. If we lose the bad guy again, we’re going to watch a fairytale soap opera, Emma and Neil, Emma and Hook, and let’s not forget we’re supposed to see some Regina/Robin Hood action at some point, Rumpel and Belle and all the happily ever afters, you know you love me, xoxo, Gossip Girl. So keep Robbie Kay as Pan, please.

Comment by neaorlean – December 2, 2013 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just wish Snow had long hair again. I’ve been sad that since remembering that she hasn’t let it grow out. It just irks me for some reason, I think it’s her ears.

Comment by Jessica – December 3, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • finally another really good episode. So tired of the Peter Pan Storyline though, please just get it over with!

Comment by Parker – December 2, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post