Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Good Wife, Scandal, HIMYM, Sleepy Hollow, Following, Once and More

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

blog_aa_11.26.13Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Is Scandal incorporating Kerry Washington’s pregnancy into the show? I hope not. I can’t see Olivia running around after a kid.—Mark
Ausiello: Shonda Rhimes apparently agrees with you. Although ABC declined to comment, I’m hearing there are no plans to further complicate Olivia’s love life with a toddler.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

Question: Please share any spoilers you gathered from How I Met Your Mother‘s 200th Episode celebration. —Babar
Ausiello: Marshall’s about to meet her! “I’m shooting an episode as we speak where I may have my first scenes with The Mother,” Jason Segel playfully teased to TVLine’s Vlada Gelman at said 200th soiree. “The [scenes] are incredibly charming. Look, I have to get along with her — I’m Ted’s best friend! They really nailed that aspect of it in a way that I didn’t anticipate. They did something really smart in the scenes, in that Marshall and she are kind of peas in a pod, which I think is just brilliant.”

Question: Please tell me The Good Wife‘s Kalinda is not going to spend the whole season without a plot of her own? She’s my favorite character. —Cris
Ausiello: Kalinda is not going to spend the whole season without a plot of her own. In fact, in Sunday’s alternately suspenseful, heartbreaking, and hilarious 100th episode, Archie Panjabi’s leather-booted, short-skirted sleuth gets arrested, has sex and is asked out on a date (and not by the person she has sex with!).

Question: Any good Will/Alicia moments in The Good Wife‘s 100th episode? —@Angeliiiiique via Twitter
Ausiello: Oh, yes. As we previously reported, the hour is peppered with flashbacks from that brief period of time when Will and Alicia were riding the sex train together. The (graphic) footage serves to illuminate a present-day legal skirmish involving former LG client Matthew Ashbaugh (John Noble), and calls into question the nature of Alicia’s relationship with the deceased millionaire. The ensuing courtroom showdown between the now-battling exes ranks among the most intense Good Wife sequences to date. Bonus Scoop: The opening shot of the episode was so cleverly felicityexecuted I literally stood up in front of my computer and applauded. True story.

Question: Arrow is one of my Wednesday night addictions. Please tell me we won’t be waiting much longer for Olicity action to happen. –Katie
Ausiello: Oh, you’ll be waiting until at the very least 2014, seeing as in the next new episode (airing Dec. 4), Felicity finds herself a kindred spirit (and dance partner?) in visiting Arrow fanboy/wannabe CSI Barry Allen — who’ll be given a very good (yet very bad) reason to stick around for the fall finale airing Dec. 11.

Question: Any Vampire Diaries scoop? —Chery
Ausiello: Now that Damon’s Augustine past has been revealed, get ready for some “really cool flashbacks” in the Dec. 5 episode, teases Ian Somerhalder, who describes the glimpses as “brutal” and “crazy.” They’re so nuts, in fact, that his co-star Nina Dobrev could barely get through them! “It was disgusting,” she says of the scenes. “I’m not good at that kind of stuff and I hated watching it. I’ll probably have to close my eyes when I watch it on TV.”

Question: Nikita scoop ASAP, please? —Luli
Ausiello: The series finale will have you going “Ahhh…” as opposed to “WTF?!?!” Per cast member Lyndsy Fonseca, the Dec. 27 capper doesn’t end with a “big cliffhanger or anything, but it does [leave you] wondering what will happen with certain things.”

JENNIFER MORRISON, COLIN O'DONOGHUEQuestion: I was wondering if you had any scoop on Emma and Hook’s relationship on Once Upon a Time? –Laura
Ausiello: Once cocreator Eddy Kitsis told Matt Mitovich that with Henry’s life now on the line more than ever, Emma will be squarely focused on the dire present, with no thought given to her romantic future. Hook and Neal, meanwhile — sharing as they do a quite complicated past of their own – will arrive at some sort of agreement in the Dec. 8 episode. Says Kitsis, “You’ll see how they’re going to deal with each other and with Emma in, I think, a surprising way.”

Question: Will we get to see in the next half of this season of Once Upon a Time how Regina adopted Henry and how she raised him? — abz
Ausiello: Hmm, your subscription to the Daily Mirror must have lapsed, because that bit of backstory will be revealed this Sunday, and it’s at least a two-hanky affair, as Mayor Mills struggles to bond with her procured bambino. But what you may find surprising is who almost adopted wee Henry instead.

Question: Any chance we’ll be seeing the Jabberwock on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland? I just can’t imagine Alice in Wonderland without it. —Estee
Ausiello: And there won’t be an Alice in Wonderland without it. “You will see the Jabberwock” in the second half of the season, Eddy Kitsis promises.

Question: Any Psych dish would be greatly appreciated! –Amy
psych-musicalAusiello: We’ve watched the two-hour musical episode airing Sunday, Dec. 15, and to say it’s a crowd-pleaser is akin to saying Gus likes Pluto. Some of the songs are more memorable than others (namely, Lassie’s tango-tempoed ode to evidence), Ally Sheedy steals scene after scene as the ever off-kilter Yang, and if you listen closely, guest star Barry Bostwick will drop a Rocky Horror reference on you.

Question: Do you know if or when Heather Morris will be returning to Glee? Or any other Glee scoop?  –Abi
Ausiello: I recently addressed the Heather/Brittany issue, so I come to you bearing “other Glee scoop.” Series vet Jayma Mays tells us that in a couple weeks she’ll be shooting her penultimate Season 5 appearance, in an episode that, she has been told, features “good stuff” for Emma. “From what I understand, it’s a really good episode for her and for Will,” the Millers costar adds, “so they’re telling me to be excited!”

Question: On The Mentalist, I have one lingering question I hope you can get answered: Will the coded message the Van Pelt found in Bertram’s storage locker come up again anytime soon? —Andrew
Ausiello: Yes, it will. Sometime soon.

Question: I read on Twitter that Stephanie Jacobsen is joining Revenge – any deets on her role? —Nick
Ausiello: The Melrose Place alum is playing a woman from Aiden’s past (and presumably the latest thorn in Emily’s side) in a multi-episode arc.

Question: Any scoop on Sleepy Hollow? –Meg
Ausiello: As if the Fox drama’s first season hasn’t been scary enough, executive producer Ken Olin tells TVLine that Ichabod and Abbie will be in even more trouble before the freshman run comes to a close: Another horseman of the apocalypse will be introduced in an upcoming episode. Bonus Scoop: George Washington — as in the first POTUS — will make his first significant showing before the season wraps on Jan. 20.

renard's ringQuestion: Are we ever going to find out why Renard wears a wedding ring on Grimm? –Audra
Ausiello: “I think we’ll get around to it,” Sasha Roiz tells TVLine, though what he adds will likely stoke voracious fans’ curiosity rather than satiating it. “Many things and many storylines have never made it onto the screen. So the things that have been conceived, especially in Season 1 for all our characters, that are actually on the editing [room] floor are remarkable. You’d be amazed at the storylines that we had.” But back to the ring… “For now, we keep it,” Roiz says. “And I’m sure we’ll find a really interesting way to explain it.”

Question: Is Covert Affairs going to show us how Danielle (Anne Dudek) reacts to Annie being alive next season? —Janet
Ausiello: You’re assuming Annie loops in her loved ones. While exec producer Chris Ord confirms that the issue of Annie’s sis “needs to be addressed” in Season 5, he hints that she may “consider not telling her family” at all. (Um, isn’t that what Facebook is for?)

Question: What can you tell me about The Following Season 2? –Mike
Ausiello: Ryan Hardy is movin’ on up in the world! Or, at least, in New York City: He’s got a swank Upper West Side apartment (in the skyyyyyyyy), having left his Brooklyn loft and its bad memories behind. “Obviously, after the horror I experienced in that apartment, I felt the need to move,” Kevin Bacon reports, laughing. Specifically, Hardy’s new digs are located at 82nd Street and Broadway, adjacent to Central Park. “It’s a good neighborhood. I run in the park,” Bacon adds. “I’m feeling fine.”

Question: I know Natalie Zea will be on Season 2 of The Following, but please tell me she survived that crazy bitch’s attack in the finale! –Erin
Ausiello: (Spoiler Alert: The news is not heartening.) “What happened to Claire is absolutely tragic and horrible,” Bacon said during a set visit. “When you see the first episode of Season 2, you’ll see that Ryan has lost everything that he feels for and cares deeply about. It could not have gone worse.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Meg Masters, Kim Roots and Michael Slezak)

Comments (95)

• People still like Will on GoodWife? EWW he’s gross now he makes Peter the good guy

Comment by Mia – November 26, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • .
      Yes TEAM WILL

Comment by hyday – November 26, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not I. Can’t stand Will anymore.

Comment by Jenny – November 26, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Re: Good Wife – I am getting tired of that whole show – not interesting anymore. I am done with it!!

Comment by Jan M – November 27, 2013 03:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The Good Wife? Not interesting anymore? What show are you watching?

Comment by abz – November 27, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed.

Comment by Jenna – November 26, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Will’s girlfriend/rebound chick was/is working my nerves, but he’s really hurt so being reckless.

Comment by Britt – November 26, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hell yeah! Everyone’s shady now. Like it or not the Will/Alicia dynamic is one of the major drivers of the show. And I love them! A lot of the fans love them! Polls and social networking sites can prove that. Whether they’re enemies or lovers, their interactions are always hot. Josh and Jules’ chemistry is exceptional!

Comment by Maria – November 26, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I personally enjoy them MUCH more as enemies!!

Comment by abz – November 26, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. They’re all shady on the show anyway, or at least most of them. Alicia was Will’s moral compass. She straightens him up. And now that she’s left him, he’s become ruthless and vengeful. They bring out the best and worst in each other. It goes to show that the connection between these two are deeper than what they care to admit.

Comment by Paula – November 26, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i always thought will was no better than peter. womanizing asshole. only character worse than will is david lee. what a schmuck. the actor who plays him is great.

Comment by sheila – November 26, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Will! Hate Peter!

Comment by Caro – November 26, 2013 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love the Alicia/Will plot. Can’t stand Peter, and will make the following prediction: The baby Peter’s assistant on Ethics is having is actually Peter’s. Poor Alicia — a leopard cannot change its spots!!! Run — don’t walk – to Will’s side. Thank goodness her brother told Will the real reason why Alicia left the firm.

Comment by Missy – November 26, 2013 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Going by your analysis, I believe Alicia needs to run from BOTH Will and Peter. Any man who actively pursues and has sex (repeatedly) with a married woman while in a relationship (Will was in a relationship when he first hooked up with Alicia) is a scoundrel! Add to that how much of a ruthless slime ball he is!!! If anyone should be given a chance then Alicia needs to choose to work on her marriage, Peter has changed unlike Will who is still screwing around.

Comment by Euvee – November 27, 2013 12:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • All along I have been trying to point out how selfish, egotistical, scheming and ruthless Will’s character is. He isn’t half the man Peter is who since his initial mistake has done everything to bring his family back on track even knowing his wife is sleeping with scum. He is man enough to forgive her as he worked his way up from jail to become the Governor of Illinois. Alicia didn’t complete the divorce procedures because she didn’t really want to lose her family and Will was a fling, gone horrible wrong. No love there and nither of them told the other that “I Love You” no where in the episodes. Alicia had one of those “momentary indiscretions which took awhile to tear herself away from. Maybe the GOOD wife has come back home.

Comment by James Butler – November 27, 2013 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t understand how people obsess over Alicia/Will.. it’s ONE relationship of many in a very complex, layered show. There is so much more going on, why on earth people focus on that is baffling. Real talk though, Peter may have many indiscretions in past but he’s proved he is devoted to his family. Alicia could have left Peter but she made her own choice – he is the father of her kids and she still loves him so if she’s fine going back then so be it. Will has been just as morally corrupt – he is no saint so I don’t understand why people place the character on this pedestal.

Personally, give me more Kalinda! I don’t understand what Robert & Michelle King are doing to that character. She won a freaking Emmy for her role yet gets maybe 5 minutes of screen time?! Meanwhile we keep getting new characters (New Carey, Jason O’Mara’, the woeful Melissa George… I mean really this pregnancy storyline.. c’mon!)

in conclusion: Will & LG can suck, And David Lee is hilarious!
      Final Note: Whatever happened to Julius Cain? The African American partner at Lockhart Gardner. He’s been MIA since ending of Season 3!!

Comment by Will – November 27, 2013 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t understand how people still like Alicia.

Comment by court – December 1, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m guessing people (like me) still like her because she’s a freakin’ BADASS! Even though she didn’t win, she DESTROYED Will in court!

Comment by abz – December 1, 2013 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another ‘Ask Ausiello’ edition without any word on the actor from the blind item :(

At the very least, you should let us know whether or not the death from the blind item has already aired (Sons of Anarchy/Boardwalk Empire), or hasn’t.

As I posted on another article:
    Brody is confirmed to appear in all remaining episodes of Homeland, including the December 15 finale.

The blind item was first posted on October 17, in which Ausiello said “He won’t have to keep his trap shut for much longer” (the actor), and that the character will “soon be killed off”, implying that the death will happen shortly, in a matter of weeks at most.

If the blind item is Brody, that means that 2 full months will pass between the publishing of the blind item and the on-screen death. Maybe Ausiello has a different definition of ‘soon’ than the rest of us.

This is the only reason I’m still not sure about the item, by the way. I initially automatically assumed Brody as well, but maybe the fact that it’s so obvious, means that’s what we are all meant to think but it’s someone else.

Comment by F.R. – November 26, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hate to be that person, but did you write in asking for a new clue…..?

Comment by Danyelle – November 26, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I did, on like 2-3 different opportunities. Maybe insiders are forcing Ausiello not to say anything for various reasons.

Comment by F.R. – November 26, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been wondering about the blind item character, too! With the winter finales all getting ready to air there doesn’t seem to be much time left…

Comment by Saabgirlatx – November 26, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m wondering about the Blind Item too. It has been awhile since it was posted.
      Also what is going to happen to Claire’s son on The Following if she is dead?

Comment by Britt – November 26, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where was it confirmed that Brody’s in all remaining episodes? ‘Cause it sure looked after this week’s ep he was not long for this world. If it’s not him … I’m kind of leaning towards either Lincoln or Reedus on TWD.

Comment by Annie – November 26, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The official synopsis for episodes 10, 11, 12 are available online. All three mention Brody as doing something in them in real-time. So the big question is whether or not he survives the finale.

Comment by F.R. – November 26, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Generally when a blind item occurs on a show (either a death, wedding, hookup, etc..) they will announce that it’s happened, so I don’t think it’s happened yet.

Comment by Meg – November 26, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • True. Especially since the blind item suggested that the reveal will happen “the morning after” the character meets his death. But since big deaths happened in other shows, I was wondering. It was also a prospective pilot that hasn’t been sold to anyone and from a new writer, so it might have died by now, who knows. It just the ‘soon’ vs. 2 months (if it’s Brody) that had me confused/wondering.

It’s also weird to imagine Damian Lewis pursuing a different TV career with something that may or may not succeed, instead of movies etc.

Comment by F.R. – November 26, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Regardless of the pilot getting picked up, it sounds like the character is dying anyway.

And soon may mean during the winter finales instead of, say, the usual finale season in May.

Comment by Meg – November 26, 2013 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m guessing if we don’t hear anything by next week (after The Walking Dead’s midseason finale), that would most likely mean that the actor isn’t from Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire or The Walking Dead, which would pretty much leave Homeland as the almost-guaranteed option.

Comment by F.R. – November 26, 2013 06:10 PM PDT
        • I agree..It sounds more and more like it’s Brody. Rereading the bind item, the whole post screams Homeland to me (the secret agency/spy vocabulary). Moreover I checked IMDB and Damian Lewis has not much planned until 2015…which is weird.

Comment by Sarah – December 2, 2013 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Horrible idea. Could the male star death be CROWLEY? I’d be gutted, but Mark Sheppard has been knocking on the door of having his own series for a while now.

Comment by Fudgefase – December 4, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The blind items are made up just to get people talking. He comes up with things that sound plausible. If something similar to what he said was going to happen happens, he takes the credit for being the first to report it. If it doesn’t happen, he says the writers changed their minds at the last minute so he’s not the one who looks bad. Any idiot could have said back in October that a major character would die on a show in the next few months, that’s what happens during sweeps/fall finale season, chatacters die.

Comment by DW – November 26, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking it will probably happen during the fall finale of whichever show it is, so we probably have a few more weeks.

Comment by rarefied – November 26, 2013 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Following put so many women in the fridge in the season finale that they’ll have leftovers for seasons to come!

The sad thing is I wanted to like the show but it was just bad…The most inept FBI EVER.

Comment by Josh – November 26, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I take it you don’t watch Homeland?

Comment by cas – November 26, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahaha..good one ‘cas’! The FBI screwing up like never before looks like a growing trend!

Comment by Rich Abey – November 26, 2013 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hang on, “Sleepy Hollow” is done for good on January 20th? Cry me the Delaware River.

Comment by Elizabeth – November 26, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, at least until the already-ordered Season 2 begins. I know. Come cry by me. I have tissues.

Comment by Annie – November 26, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a huge fan of Olicity, but am very, very excited to meet Barry! (Also, yes, I would love Oliver and Felicity to be endgame, but I don’t think they’re ready to be together now.)

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch (@mkroggasch) – November 26, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IA. Oliver needs to go through a lot of growing and healing before he can be with anyone. If Olicity happens now it’s a sure thing to fail.

Comment by Andrea (@haveaHaven) – November 26, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that they are creative in how the hide the baby bump. TVLINE had an article on ways to hide it and my preference is having random objects in the shot as that’s the most fun.

Comment by KCC – November 26, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes Hart of Dixie’s efforts were very entertaining. The cheerleader pompoms on the hood of a parked car possibly being my favorite for some reason.

Comment by John 1138 – November 26, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal/Emma/Hook – Kitsis makes it sounds like Neal & Hook comes to some sort of custody agreement about Emma. LOL. So weird.

Comment by Melanie – November 26, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah the way that was worded was weird. Emma is not a toy or a prize to be won- it should be how she’s going to deal with Neal and Hook not the other way around.

Comment by Addie – November 26, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it means Hook and Neal have some of their past to deal with and come to some decision regarding that, and then also how Emma comes in… i dont think its meant to sound like a prize to be won lol

Emma is not a prize even Hook knows that

Comment by JoRo – November 26, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking more along the lines of “bros before hos.”

Comment by Aeol – November 26, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe. I’m definitely interested in seeing more of the Nealfire/Hook dynamic. I hope there is more past in Neverland that we didn’t see….But if history is an indication, Neal shouldn’t trust Hook as far as he can throw him.

Comment by Melanie – November 26, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ^ All of this. I don’t know why A&E always seem to suck so hard with their “spoiler” scoops. It just seems like they can never quite get the wording right, and it comes off sounding like they are cheapening the characters. All of the Hook/Emma/Neal teasing has just made the show and the characters sound like a trashy soap opera. I really hope the Dec 8 episodes puts an end to that, so the second half of the season’s storyline isn’t undermined by the stupid triangle!

Comment by meresger – November 26, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Annie did tell Danielle that she was alive in the postcard she sent before her “death” and has therefore been addressed.

Comment by CourtTV – November 26, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why did you pick a question about Heather Morris if you didn’t have anything to say about her???

Comment by Iya – November 26, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because he is annoyed by people repeatedly asking him the same question. She is having a baby. She is not coming back anytime in the foreseeable future. Moving on.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – November 26, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olicity and Barry Allen again? It’s like the third time!
    Don’t you have any good scoop about this show? How about Colin Donnel? Or Blood?

Comment by Jenna – November 26, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you I’m so sick of the arrow scoop always about Olicity,what about the island,Isabel,Brother blood etc.

Comment by Dominator of destruction – November 27, 2013 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet that Henry was going to be adopted by some family somewhere but the Home Office/Pan made sure that Regina got him instead. Either that or maybe Mary Margaret was going to adopt him? That would explain why she was in those pictures and holding him.

Comment by Addie – November 26, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d have thought Gold was going to adopt him.

Comment by Stormy – November 27, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, Pan had some influence here. He surely must have known who Henry was.

We still haven’t been told how Pan knows about the prophecy. Unless he planned it.

Comment by GingerSnap – November 27, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Henry is always important, he comes first which everyone knows

And like Hook told her, she isnt going to fail in finding her boy and rescuing him, he believes in her.

Rooting for Emma/Hook – CaptainSwan

Comment by JoRo – November 26, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM “mother issues” are starting to strain my patience. WAY too little screen time for Christin.

Time is running out people.

Comment by John 1138 – November 26, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping that Danielle would be back on Covert Affairs. I think they never gave her character a proper chance to grow. Now to The Good Wife. That shows astonishes me every week. From the first second when the music plays I’m sucked in. I love how they can incorporate different styles or music from classical to a guitar solo and it always feels fresh and momentous and it always infuses just the right amount of energy to keep me on the edge of my seat.The rhythm that the show keeps is exhilarating. And I speak as someone who has never been a Julianna Marguilis(sp) fan. I don’t like Will much or Peter and yet, I can’t stop watching them. Even when they have characters/guests that I can’t stand like Jackie or Jason O’mara. I’m a Kalinda fan. But this show has got to be the best drama on tv right now. The writing is seriously nothing short of masterful. There have been a couple of times when I have literally clapped during a scene. I don’t understand the ratings. I really hope that Kalinda takes her place again because it has been unsettling seeing her in the background. And I hope she gets the love interest we have been promised.

Comment by Babygate – November 26, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait, Marshall is going to meet the Mother on the 200th? I thought it would be sooner…

Comment by k – November 26, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “‘You will see the Jabberwocky’ in the second half of the season, Eddy Kitsis promises.”

Does this mean Kitsis doesn’t know the creature is the Y-less Jabberwock?

Comment by the old proofreader – November 26, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife has been good this season, but I miss Will and Alicia. I like them together or at least wanting to be together. The fighting can only go so far. I miss the romance of the show. Many may not, but the show always had some romance in the back drop.

Also, have been loving Sleepy Hollow and to lose it to the overly violent The Following, is just not fair.

Comment by MGL – November 26, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe Glee is putting out even more of the old cast. Jayma’s character is one of the best, Emma is one of the most representative characters of Glee, Jayma is funny, is a food actress, is talented, its just great. Maybe the writters would never understand that we miss the old cast, I realize that the entrance of the new cast could be a “refreshment” for the show, but putting out Dianna Agron, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, Harry Shum, Vanessa Leggins and now Jayma has been a big mistake, and the rating said it. Hopefully RM and co. understand soon that we want the old cast back and we want more of the originals, for example, more of Jenna Ushkowitz that is still there and they continue giving nothing to her character and her talent has been wasted for the las 3 seasons. I want a good end of Glee, I don’t want it to end like this last 2 seasons.

Comment by Gleemar – November 26, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I understand that Emma is rightly concerned for her son, and that Henry SHOULD be her first love and priority but *unpopular opinion alert* I feel as if she’s kind of using him as a cop out rather than deal with her feelings for Hook and Neal. Not saying she has to decide anything, but she keeps almost using Henry as a way to avoid even thinking about her own feelings. Having a son does not mean you can’t fall in love. Yes Henry was in danger and yes he’s now dying, but there were plenty of slow moments in past episodes this season when a bit more introspection on Emma’s part, whether about her feeling like a Lost Girl or her feelings about the men in her life, would have fit perfectly.

Comment by Beth – November 26, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe, but the storyline has taken place in less time than it’s taken for us to watch it. She was starting to really care for Graham and Regina killed him. She found Neal and boom, he had a fiancee. And during all of this there have been all sorts of crises and dust ups. Hook is just one more gondola on the Ferris Wheel. And these men have adjustable ethics and some serious character flaws. Love wouldn’t be a priority for me given these circumstances either.

Comment by Stormy – November 27, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This season has taken place over a five days.

Comment by xav – November 27, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I NEED SOME SCOOP ON AMERICAN HORROR STORY CAUSE I CANT WAIT FOR 2 WEEKS I WILL DIE!!!!!!!

Comment by Noname – November 26, 2013 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope OUAT remembers that Jackie from the episode Tiny discussed having killed he Jabberwock already.

Comment by Zorkel – November 26, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Whosse to say it’s the same time line.

Comment by lauren – November 26, 2013 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The shows they’re on. Not that their timeline makes any sense at all but still.

Comment by xav – November 27, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WILL AND ALICIA!!!! Can’t wait!!!!

Comment by debbie – November 26, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What I find curious, Sasha, is not that the Captain has been wearing a “wedding band” since beginning of season one BUT this season he’s wearing it ON HIS OTHER HAND. When it comes to Captain Hottness, fans notice these things.

Comment by jenferner8 – November 26, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Europeans wear wedding bands on their right hand.

Comment by Maryann – November 26, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, I know that. I just thought the switch was interesting since it seemed to have happened this season.

Comment by jenferner8 – November 26, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No we don’t.

Comment by kitsy – November 27, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No we don’t

Comment by Ally_D – November 27, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s common in India, also among Orthodox Christians and eastern Europeans. And many widowed men wear their wedding ring on their right hand.

Comment by Stormy – November 27, 2013 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So once again all the attention will be focused on Damon again while they sweep what Stefan is going through under the rug! Damon has become a shell of the man he uses to be since getting with Elena, maybe just maybe this stupid storyline of his will give him some of his spunk back?! I just don’t get how he never spoke of this torture before, I mean some random numbers caused him to remember, what he’s never seen random numbers before that could have triggered his memory until now?

Comment by alison – November 26, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh come on. Damon never had a reason to talk about it before. He didn’t “remember”, he interrogated Wes on the project. Damon assumed it was shut down 60 years ago. And now it’s not.

Comment by Carla Krae – November 26, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For all that Damon seems to be the most popular character, though, he’s never actually had a plot on this show that focuses on him, despite his being one of the mains. He’s always been a supporting character in either Stefan’s or Elena’s plots. The most major thing that’s happened to him until now is being Elena’s boyfriend.

Also, they probably didn’t come up with this secret past until the writers did a rewatch of Buffy S4 last summer. ;-)

Comment by rarefied – November 26, 2013 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Omg this! The first thing that came to mind was the Initiative from S4 of Buffy. I’m wondering if they’re going to chip Damon anytime soon to keep him under control.
        And as for underrated character’s, if your name ain’t Elena, Stefan, or Damon, then you’re there to unconditionally support them, sacrifice yourself for them, or sleep with them.

Comment by Dani – November 27, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh geez calm the F down. Have you even been watching the show? It has been all about Stefan and his problems. I agree that Damon has never had his own storyline and now he has one and the Stefan fans are throwing a fit and trying to count the number of plot holes. Maybe he never spoke about his torture before because he doesn’t look for sympathy from everyone all the time so he doesn’t need to tell them stories to make everyone feel sorry for him.

Comment by Cas – November 27, 2013 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Willicia. And that’s all. How many episodes of Will/Alicia sexy (?) fights in court we have to endure? Florrick&Agos is really a big joke. Matt Czuchry should have left 2 years ago. And he could leave even know that his character is a name partners with Alicia because even with a plot which would have allowed those writers to finally give him something interesting to do they managed to turn him into Alicia’s boring lackey with nothing else to do. Cary Agos character is still there but is pretty dead.

Comment by Lucy – November 26, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t understand the appeal of Olicity, ugh. Please NO.

Comment by Nina – November 26, 2013 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cant stand peter on the good wife cant for the life of me understand why he was kept on as a main character after the pilot. will’s okay this season he is more fun cos he really wants to hurt alicia (a character i have always had issues with)

Comment by sarah – November 27, 2013 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since the title of the show is The Good Wife the presence of Peter is needed for the show. Stop making Willicia name happen.

Comment by Chablis – November 27, 2013 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emma and her stupid love triangle are killing OUAT for me. The show is sickening at this point and ratings don’t lie.

Comment by Olga – November 27, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is the update on person of interest

Comment by Bootsie – November 27, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife seems to have lost a clear direction. Just plain weird now.

Comment by Mr. Reese – November 27, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scandal question: Could Mellie have become pregnant from being raped by Fitz’s father?

Comment by Carole Doemer – November 30, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To me, Kim, the FBI agent on the Mentalist, looked a bit like both Lisbon AND Van Pelt. Is this true? Was it a coincidence?

Comment by JB on TV – December 1, 2013 11:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No it wasn’t. I think the FBI used the look like Lisbon actress to sway Jane decision into coming back to US and work for them because Jane missed working/seeing Lisbon. I hoping that Jane is playing the FBI and he knew all along that she was an FBI agent.

Comment by Overthinking – December 2, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me, too, Overthinking, me, too. I don’t like the idea that Jane has lost his mojo, and been so completely fooled by the Fibbies. Lisbon, too, was all “this isn’t any of mine, nope, I’m happy being Podunk head cop.” None of that rung true. It was infuriating that Jane would be brought back under false pretenses like that. I had to wonder what happened to the five photocopies Alban or whatever is name is, signed in addition to the napkin. I also can’t believe that Jane, with his phenomenal reading of people (“you’re from Virginia or Maryland”) didn’t pick up that Kim was FBI. Having Cho “on the inside” must also be part of some master plan. If not, the show will take a nose dive, at least for me. I desperately need a hero who can lone wolf against a massive government-in-charge especially nowadays when I am facing the final 1/3 of my life watching a massive buildup of government-in-charge taking over the U.S.

Comment by Laura Carpenter (@pracarual) – December 2, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi this is my first question to you. While watching the 2013 music awards on ABC on Nov.24th, I noticed Nathan Fillion was not with his blond girlfriend. He was in the audience with a tall dark haired gal,and it wasn’t Stana. Did he dump the blond?

Comment by karkar – December 3, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post