Exclusive

Exclusive Person of Interest Video: Will Mr. 'Tall, Dark and Deranged' Avenge Carter's Death?

Tonight on Person of Interest (CBS, 10/9c), Finch finds himself with, as Fusco puts it, two “stray dogs” on the loose, in the wake of Detective Carter’s shocking death — and we’ve got an exclusive sneak peek at that perhaps line-crossing crisis.

RELATED | Taraji P. Henson Opens Up About Big Person of Interest Twist, the Race Issue and That OMG Kiss

Meeting up at the scene of a “heated” interrogation conducted by Finch’s “tall, dark and deranged” No. 1, Fusco acknowledges, “We all want Simmons,” the HR lackey who shot down their colleague in crimefighting. But, Fusco notes, launching a “scorched earth” campaign is not the way to attain justice.

RELATED | Person of Interest EPs Defend Shocking Twist, Talk Unscripted Kiss, Tease ‘Messy’ Aftermath

How shaken is Finch by the do-or-die stakes, as POI’s three-episode “Endgame” arc concludes? Press PLAY to watch the scene unfold.

Loading video...

1. mattc says:

What the hell!? Spoilers asshole.

2. Ashley says:

Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILERS IN THE TITLE? Really? Thanks…

3. DAG says:

Are you kidding me? You’re complaining about spoilers? If you haven’t watched last week’s episode, you only have yourself to blame. Geez…

4. TvPeong says:

I can’t wait. You know Reese is going to be unstoppable tonight, and if you combine the craziness of Shaw and Root…. Simmons is going down!

5. SpoilerPolice says:

Seriously? It’s been a week. The world doesn’t stop while you wait to catch up. There’s a moratorium on spoilers. You had a weekend to catch up. Deal with it.

6. Daniel says:

Could you guys Please stop giving out spoilers. Not everyone has the time to watch every episode When it airs. Really starting to piss me off.

• Lena120 says:

But it’s been a week. It’s not their fault or anyone else’s that you don’t have time to play catch up before the show airs. I have the same issue with other shows but I don’t expect them to hold my hand and refrain from talking about it. There are people out there who do watch the show as it happens. Why should they suffer because of your schedule? I’ve never understood that argument. If you want to be in the dark, your best bet is to stay off social media and blogs. If you can’t do that that’s your fault.

• ARM says:

Seriously, if you want to avoid spoilers, you need to just stay off of the Internet until you’ve had the chance to catch up. This is all on You.

• Joseph Scott says:

your on a tv news site…if you don’t want spoilers then don’t visit the site.

• Abc says:

yeah a tv news site, we come to read news and should we wish to read recaps then sure go crazy with spoilers but not in the damn title

• Lena120 says:

AFTER a week, they can make it a feature for all I care. The show has already aired. Adjust your schedule accordingly or don’t visit the site. Why do we have to stay in the dark because you have to play catch up? The whole shouldn’t have to suffer for a few.

• Abc says:

Well, by your own statement you have proved, in actual fact, you are not in the dark because you have already seen it. Fact is, people have different lives which encompass a great many varying things, for some its impossible to watch the show the same week or even two weeks following transmission. We have DVR’s to help. We dont expect the many to suffer for the few; we do, however, expect a certain degree of care to be taken to prevent a simple casual glance uncovering a huge spoiler/plot point. It’s a TV news site as much as a TV spoiler site; just flag certain reveals as such. After all, they didn’t choose to have huge Breaking Bad spoilers in the title, why Person of Interest?

7. kel says:

Dark and deranged Reese is my favorite! And how can it be a spoiler a week after the fact?

8. meatwad says:

this show is so fraking good!!!!!!

9. eridapo says:

Just saw the episode.. It is so fracking good..

10. The episode was amazing. The scenes with Fusco and Simmons really showed a lot about were Fusco has been and where he wants to be. The flashbacks were interesting. Curious to know the big danger Root keeps referring to, isn’t there a company that has shown up a couple of times but Reese and Finch haven’t been able to take down? The name is not popping into my head. The end scene was great, in my opinion that’s who should have killed him or watched him die. I loved the opening music montage.

• Jake says:

Re the company you mention, It’s an anti-technology terrorist group, I know who you mean but can’t think of their name either.

11. tp says:

That was an awesome episode for me to go out on. Jist awesome!

12. JP says:

I agree. Putting the spoiler in the title is a bit stupid. I use an RSS Reader so it’s easy to avoid spoilers for shows I’m not caught up on unless someone goes and puts it in the title. Good job!

13. Lyn says:

MUSICAL SPOILER ALERT, BACKGROUND SOUNDTRACK TUNE REVEALED: Great episode, especially the riveting opening sequence with Johnny Cash singing “Hurt” in the background.

14. Daniel says:

Well duhh, i know this is a tv-news site and i Don’t care about If they put spoilers in articles. but It’s a bit dumb to use it in the title. That just ruins it for everyone. And If i Need to catch up on a show i just ignore all the stuff that they wrote about it.

15. Daniel says:

Why didn’t they put spoiler instead carter in the title. I’ve seen them doing that a lot in past headlines

16. Esscue, Fan says:

For Mr. Mitovich: Simmons didn’t kill their “collage”; that’s a combination of pieces of various pictures to make a new overall picture. Simmons killed their colleague. You’re welcome.

17. PW says:

I loved POI from the very first episode and it became my favorite show – for the simply fact that in today’s world its very rare where we can see the evil and rotten people of the world “avenged” and Reese was like a modern day super hero – never too much gore – in fact he often just tied up the bad guys surrounded by enough evidence to incrimenate them for a lenghty stay in prison. The characters slowly developed, and we were cheering for Fusco and loving the fact that even “by-the-book” Carter was warming up to the “man in the suit” –
    and all was well …UNTIL – WHAT? The Nolan (IMO) shot himself in the foot by killing off one of the main characters. As soon as I found out it would be one of the originals – I refused to watch anymore. I predict the show will be going down – down – down in the ratings from here on – I think a lot of fans felt the same way – but maybe another series will come along where the good guys win – AND don’t get killed off by the shows creator!