Parenthood Surprise: John Corbett Returns!

John_Corbett_300Another day, another one of Sarah’s exes returning to Parenthood

John Corbett is making his way back to the acclaimed NBC drama as Seth, the Braverman gal’s ex-hubby/Amber and Drew’s reformed (?) deadbeat dad, TVLine has confirmed.

Per TVGuide.com, Seth will appear in Parenthood‘s upcoming 13th episode when Amber unexpectedly drops by the restaurant where he’s employed. What’s more, she winds up getting into a little tiff with a fellow diner.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

As TVLine previously reported, Jason Ritter is also slated return to the series later this season as Sarah’s other ex, Mark Cyr.

Corbett — who last visited Parenthood in Season 3 — has most recently appeared on NCIS: LA and United States of Tara.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News

1. Katie says:

Don’t get me wrong, I love Parenthood, but can we please get a new story line for Sarah? It is getting O-L-D!

2. Tran 2.0 says:

Still bummed about why NCIS: Red failed to pick up as a series for CBS. Not happy that John Corbett is coming back but was he MIA throughout Season Four?

3. Austin says:

Glad to see him back. I don’t think he’ll ever be fully gone from Parenthood because he is a central figure in her life whether she wants him to be or not. This season is finally going to be Sarah’s decision guys. Jason Ritter or John Corbett were always my two top picks. I really have no idea what will happen.

4. Ally Oop says:

Glad he’s coming back. Not a fan of Hank with Sarah and I always thought him leaving proved he loved her and maybe one day he and Sarah would rekindle things.

• Caro says:

Me too! I LOVE SETH, I always hoped Sarah and Seth would rekindle their love! I’d LOVE for Josh Corbett to stay on Parenthood and become a series regular as Sarah’s love interest!!!

5. gabby says:

I’m really excited about seeing Seth again, I’ve always wanted to see more of his relationship with Amber and Drew. I wish we saw him more. Not super excited about Mark coming back, never been a huge fan of him and Sarah.

6. Earn Online says:

hello there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up something new from right here.

I did however expertise a few technical issues using this
    website, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could
    get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect
    your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content.

Make sure you update this again very soon.

7. Not a surprise for me anymore since you spoiled it in your headline!!! Thanks a lot, TvLine!

8. sarah says:

I am sure Amber goes to her dad to get advice on Ryan or something like that.

9. I visited multiple blogs but the audio quality for audio songs current at this web page is in fact marvelous.

10. David says:

Parenthood is awesome show and i love watching John Corbett again in this series.

11. I needed to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of
    it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at
    new things you post…

12. Twila says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog
    that’s equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt,
    you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy I found this in my search for something regarding this.

13. article très intéressant , vite te voilà dans mes favoris :D
    je te félicite pour le choix du sujet

14. Hello there! This post couldn’t be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to
    him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!