Parenthood Surprise: John Corbett Returns!

Get More: Casting News

John_Corbett_300Another day, another one of Sarah’s exes returning to Parenthood

John Corbett is making his way back to the acclaimed NBC drama as Seth, the Braverman gal’s ex-hubby/Amber and Drew’s reformed (?) deadbeat dad, TVLine has confirmed.

Per TVGuide.com, Seth will appear in Parenthood‘s upcoming 13th episode when Amber unexpectedly drops by the restaurant where he’s employed. What’s more, she winds up getting into a little tiff with a fellow diner.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

As TVLine previously reported, Jason Ritter is also slated return to the series later this season as Sarah’s other ex, Mark Cyr.

Corbett — who last visited Parenthood in Season 3 — has most recently appeared on NCIS: LA and United States of Tara.

Comments (16)

• Don’t get me wrong, I love Parenthood, but can we please get a new story line for Sarah? It is getting O-L-D!

Comment by Katie – November 26, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OK, but it would appear this is Amber meeting her father and has nothing to do with Sarah…?

Comment by ben – November 26, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still bummed about why NCIS: Red failed to pick up as a series for CBS. Not happy that John Corbett is coming back but was he MIA throughout Season Four?

Comment by Tran 2.0 – November 26, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see him back. I don’t think he’ll ever be fully gone from Parenthood because he is a central figure in her life whether she wants him to be or not. This season is finally going to be Sarah’s decision guys. Jason Ritter or John Corbett were always my two top picks. I really have no idea what will happen.

Comment by Austin – November 26, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad he’s coming back. Not a fan of Hank with Sarah and I always thought him leaving proved he loved her and maybe one day he and Sarah would rekindle things.

Comment by Ally Oop – November 26, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! I LOVE SETH, I always hoped Sarah and Seth would rekindle their love! I’d LOVE for Josh Corbett to stay on Parenthood and become a series regular as Sarah’s love interest!!!

Comment by Caro – November 27, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really excited about seeing Seth again, I’ve always wanted to see more of his relationship with Amber and Drew. I wish we saw him more. Not super excited about Mark coming back, never been a huge fan of him and Sarah.

Comment by gabby – November 26, 2013 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hello there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up something new from right here.

I did however expertise a few technical issues using this
    website, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could
    get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect
    your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content.

Make sure you update this again very soon.

Comment by Earn Online – November 27, 2013 01:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a surprise for me anymore since you spoiled it in your headline!!! Thanks a lot, TvLine!

Comment by Mel H (@mjhtvchick) – November 27, 2013 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Considering it is a spoiler website, maybe you shouldn’t read the headlines.

Comment by webly3 – November 27, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sure Amber goes to her dad to get advice on Ryan or something like that.

Comment by sarah – November 27, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I visited multiple blogs but the audio quality for audio songs current at this web page is in fact marvelous.

Comment by making money on kindle – December 6, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parenthood is awesome show and i love watching John Corbett again in this series.

Comment by David – January 11, 2014 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I needed to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of
    it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at
    new things you post…

Comment by gagner de l'argent – February 13, 2014 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog
    that’s equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt,
    you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy I found this in my search for something regarding this.

Comment by Twila – March 23, 2014 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • article très intéressant , vite te voilà dans mes favoris :D
    je te félicite pour le choix du sujet

Comment by mutuelle-uneo – April 15, 2014 04:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post