New Twist In Killer Family Guy Mystery: Will a Christmas Miracle Resurrect Brian?

Family Guy Is Brian AliveThe (pet cemetery) plot thickens!

Just two days after the untimely demise of Family Guy’s top dog, Brian Griffin, a mysterious micro-site has popped up whose sole purpose seems to be to count down to “a special announcement from… ” the deceased.

RELATED | Family Guy Crossover Will Introduce the Griffins to The Simpsons in Fall 2014!

For the record, a 20th Century Fox rep tells TVLine, “The producers have confirmed that the ‘special announcement from Brian’ website is a hoax and was not created by anyone connected to the show, studio or network.”

But even before the site surfaced, fans — and some members of the media — have questioned whether Brian’s passing is an elaborate publicity stunt.

Our hunch is that it will be revealed that rumors of beloved boozehound’s death have been greatly exaggerated. Well, that, or he’s being resurrected. Consider the plot of the animated hit’s Dec. 15 “Christmas Guy” episode: Stewie hatches a plan to get “the one and only thing he wants for Christmas.”

Since we all know what “the one and only thing he wants for Christmas” is — his BFF, alive and kicking — it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to do the math!

So what do you think? Will Stewie’s scheme work? Will we be saying “Welcome back, Brian! Hasta la vista, Vinny!” before the New Year ball drops? Hit the comments!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: News

1. R.I.P brian says:

Chris,chris.where have you gone homee

2. R.I.P brian says:

I know your not dead, just answer already will ya.

3. Chris says:

I very much doubt they would keep Brian dead for long, sure Vinny is on for six episodes but that doesnt mean anything and I doubt that actor from the Sopranos would want to stay on family guy longer than that so his character can be a guest instead of recurring, Soon Brian will be back, the producers will laugh at us all, they could kill another Griffin (like Peter’s mom who is scheduled to die this season) and the fans will rejoice and go on with their lives. Plenty of other cartoon shows have killed characters and have brought them back and im sure this will be the same as that. Besides Brian is seth’s favorite character I odubt they would get id of his favorite permanently and stop the ever successful “Road to..” episodes besides from the time being I cannot see Vinny singing with Stewie which is a must on Family Guy.

4. Abstruction says:

Here are my thoughts on what happend to brian and the real truth about brians death.

I think it was a hoax to boost there ratings for family guy so that people would get more interested in it and would want to watch it more. i think on the Christmas episode or Brian is a bad father brian will be back.

How there gonna explain what happend? i think that that was brians evil twin and brian was driving the car because that is his car after all. i’m not gonna go into detail about it all but i know you will all have alot of questions on it being possible or not. remember it is a comedy cartoon they can do anything to make it happend.

5. unknown says:

I believe that stewie will find away to go back in time and then vinnie will come with him and then when they see stewie getting ready to destroy the time machine, regular stewie would tell him to not destroy it and explain him what will happen then vinnie and brian would have some type of relation ship and then vinnie would confess that he was driving the carthen stewie would end up killing vinnie and then every thing goes back to normal.

Ps,I know it my end up like this from experience,and plus you know how brian is racist, he probably met vinnie a long time ago and they had a bad relationship.

6. chelseamarie says:

Honestly, I don’t think Brian will be gone for good. There’s too many clues pointing to him being alive… Stewey going to the future at Christmas, not revealing the driver and not even pursuing to find out who it is, etc. Also, the announcement was that they were killing off a main character, and unless I missed it, Mayor West appeared as a ghost, and I consider him to be a main character. (If he was already dead, I missed it.)

7. Erik says:

Did anyone else notice that the car that hit Brian looks suspiciously like the Prius he drives?

8. Dani says:

I am so so very happy today for my lost hope is back to me with the help of Great High Priest Olariwaju,my ex left me for good 2 years,i have tried all possible best to bring him back but all effort seems to be wasted,i love him so very much that i can not even think of a life without him for a minute,i came across a child hood friend whom i explained my situation to she then referred me to The great High Priest Olariwaju who helped her a long time ago to get her ex back to her,i quickly ask for High Priest Olariwaju contact she then gave me his email address(highpriestolariwaju_spelltemple@outlook.com)i contacted the great priest when i got home that same day High Priest Olariwaju told me not to worry that every thing will be fine that he is going to be back in the next three days after he is finish with the spell and unknown to me exactly withing the next three days he came looking for me,i am so very happy today that i have him fully back in my life,right now i own all thanks to High Priest Olariwaju for the good work he had done for me and in case you need this kind of help email him on(highpriestolariwaju_spelltemple@outlook.com)

9. Alejandro says:

Im sorry but they shouldnt bring back back brian, I really think it would be a real good change of tone for this very good show.

10. Alejandro says:

I REALLY THINK VINNY SHOULD STAY AND BRAIN SHOULD STAY DEAD!!!!!
    YOU

11. Terrence says:

Stewie will save brian and save vinnys owner in the Chirstmas guy episode so everyone can be happy and have a great Christmas (spoiler) it was a setup for the Chirstmas ep

12. Andrew says:

Santa got stewie plutonium for peet sakes he damn sure can get him the new part for the machine

13. AlmightySyda says:

Have u guys ever watched Lincoln heights. Well maybe Brian’s death is real and when it says Brian will be in a couple of episodes later maybe he’ll just be a ghost just like Johnny nightengale from Lincoln heights then eventually stewie comes to peace with Brian’s death just like Lizzie did when Johnny died

14. AlmightySyda says:

Then Brian’s actually finall words are probably gonna be like “u have to move on” or something like that then stewie will finally come to peace with Brian being dead

15. AlmightySyda says:

Search up Lincoln hieghts and watch the ending of the episode called disarmed then the next episode called ode to Johnny then the next one u will see what I’m talking bout

16. AlmightySyda says:

And u guys are jumping to conclusions u don’t know what has happen between now and the Christmas miracle episode although I want all that to happen stewie finding a way to save Brian but u can’t say anything until u watch every episode leading to that one

17. JarrelLee says:

Well this is truly something that’s bugged me. Im aware he hasnt been seen in awhile but…the Griffins have connections with DEATH HIMSELF! And Im soooo surprised that death didn’t show up to claim brians soul…hmmm….thats something right there

18. kristin says:

Family guy sucks now without brain he needs to come back

19. paul says:

got to say this but family guy wasn’t family guy without Brian glad to see him back