Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Grey's, S.H.I.E.L.D., NCIS, Almost Human and More!

Get More: Lists, Photo Gallery

We’re less than a week away from Thanksgiving gluttony, so how about filling up today on delicious, zero-calorie zingers?

Indeed, TVLine’s Quotes of the Week is packed with the best one-liners from the small screen over the last seven days.

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a musical theater reference on NCIS, a Joss Whedon easter egg on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., a double dose of Nashville hilarity, a trip to Almost Human‘s nether-regions, Beatlemania on The Good Wife and much more. So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

Comments (34)

• Go Rayna!!! That was HILARIOUS!

Comment by Rose – November 24, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of all of the quotable lines from GH, you pick that lame line from “Franco”?

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore – November 24, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I had had enough money to go on a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit tour for my honeymoon

Comment by courts – November 24, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How do you not include what Daisy said in Bones- “Wow we’re homies”, or when Abbie said in Sleepy Hallow told Iochbad that he’s got game

Comment by Nick – November 24, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “I neither wanted, nor invited *game*.” –Ichabod Crane, SLEEPY HOLLOW

But to be fair, this show should have a quote of the week every week.

Comment by meem – November 24, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, indeed. Ichabod has the best lines every week. Idk what I’m going to do when it goes off until next fall. The horror…

Comment by tp – November 24, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I lived Ichabod’s reaction to the fist bump.

Comment by Drew – November 24, 2013 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You can always count on Rayna Jaymes to give some well deserved oerspective. Love her and she owned that line (and the episode).

Comment by Ann – November 24, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Doctor Who reveal was kinda awesome.

Comment by tp – November 24, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I screamed and clapped.

Comment by TvPeong – November 24, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Matt Smith, but I am looking forward to see what Peter Capaldi would do

Comment by KCC – November 24, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “What’s a skank? It sounds bad.”
    “It’s not bad. I’ve been called a skank before.”

Bones (Emily Deschanel) getting clarification from Daisy (Carla Gallo) during Bones’ bachelorette party.

Comment by Valerie – November 24, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was hilarious!!

Comment by Luli – November 24, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is Max’s (2 Broke Girls) “Bien fondue, Eiffel tower.” Not included?

Comment by Nat – November 24, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually thought Beckett’s “Don’t chase ghosts Castle. Trust me, it’s not worth it.” was THE quote of that episode, summing 4 years or so of character and relationship development in a few beautifully delivered lines. That whole exchange with Castle’s guilt about Tyson and Beckett fighting to pull him from the brink was brilliantly written and acted by Fillion and Katic.

Comment by Apples – November 24, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you are right on this being the quote of the episode..especially as it showed that Kate has finally overcome her inner demons. Sadly though it came to bite back at her BIG TIME with regards to 3XK.

Comment by Rich Abey – November 25, 2013 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the Sons quote you should have included was from Nero to Gemma. “No offence Mama, but I’ve seen what happens to your husbands and it ain’t pretty.” I could not stop laughing after that!

Comment by Jessica – November 24, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can you not include the absolute gem from Monroe on Revolution this week?

“I’m Batman.”

Comment by John DeMayo – November 24, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely loved that Sons quote because it was a reference to one of my favorite, underrated shows that only lasted one season last year, The Mob Doctor! I also loved the Beckett quote from Castle.

Comment by Tessa – November 24, 2013 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I heard the Almost Human line while watching I immediately thought that’s one for tvline!

Comment by jenferner8 – November 24, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Comment from NZ!!! Castle is so right… Middle Earth is only a tiny part of NZ, its actually a beautiful country with some amazing scenery.. but Middle Earth is always worth a visit of course!
    Awesome for the country to get a shout out on castle though!

Comment by Megan – November 24, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH YEAH I was really hoping that one from Castle made it, so glad it did, it was hilarious!!! less Hobbit-y

And so funny the one from NCIS LA too, loved it

Comment by Ana Rubio – November 24, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How could you leave out Arrow’s “There was no choice” line? It was swoonworthworth. Or even Malcolm’s “Hello Moira”.

Comment by Jay – November 24, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anything that the Warrior Doctor (John Hurt) said in the 50th special, including:
    “Am I having a midlife crisis? Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They’re scientific instruments not water pistols!”
    “Oh the pointing again. They’re screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?”
    “Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?”
    … and the list goes on

Comment by KCC – November 24, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I particularly liked “Oh Bad Wolf Girl I could kiss you!” “That’s Gonna Happen!”

Comment by Tom Charles – November 24, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IMO, a better Scandal one was my husband isn’t your husband

Comment by Sara – November 24, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Btw I hope the “in your opinion” judge comes back to The Good Wife

Comment by Sara – November 24, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy the NCIS:LA line was included! :)

Comment by ruahticsn – November 24, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the Almost Human lines right before “don’t scan my testicles” were funnier. “You’re scanning my balls?!” “I didn’t enjoy it.”

Comment by Alichat – November 24, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Drop the “Who” when referring to the Doctor

Comment by Tom Charles – November 24, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Luke Mitchell is a thing of beauty, he has crazy chemistry with Cara.

Comment by Miss Priss – November 24, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • General Hospital named a character after James Franco? They really do have a serious crush on the guy.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – November 24, 2013 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought that the choice from Revenge should’ve been Nolan telling Aiden “Bitch don’t kill my vibe”.

Comment by gogo – November 25, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is Nolan from Revenge not on here with his “Bitch don’t Kill My Vibe” comment???

Comment by Evan – November 25, 2013 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post