Witches of East End Renewed for Season 2

Get More: Renewals

Witches of East End Season 2 Renewal Witches of East End will continue to cast its spell on viewers: Lifetime has renewed the drama for a second season.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

“With its great story telling and amazing cast, Witches of East End is leading a full-blown witch renaissance,” said Lifetime EVP Rob Sharenow in a statement. “The show’s perfect mix of premium execution with content that is in the zeitgeist is drawing new viewers to Lifetime and we’re very excited to be bringing it back for a second season.”

Witches‘ current first season has been averaging 3.0 million total viewers and 1.7 million 18-49ers in Live+7.

Comments (91)

• Love wendy no doubt! n yes i agree about freya… she definitely deserves more. The love triangle is just d thing standing between dis serial to be total awesome.Cant wait to see them use their power to the fullest. :)

Comment by shweta – December 24, 2013 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know when season two will air and it has to be Frederick in that portal right? Isn’t Lillian Thor how could he be dead?

Comment by raventrue – December 27, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why’s Ingrid always acting confused? What’s her part really? Anyways, I can’t wait to see who was that at d portal, maybe Archibold? Some new villian for the next season? Okay, can’t wait for this to be out and without a love line.

Comment by Kelechi – January 1, 2014 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • for sure havent finished it yet but am dying to. i love it

Comment by Katumba Lawrence – January 2, 2014 03:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • good i love this show

Comment by mrsrejakemp@gmail.com – January 2, 2014 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most definitely a great replace for charmed even tho charmed was a great show … Love the cast .. I enjoy the way they have played the whole cast … Gives everyone their own role and personality don’t think one role is better than the other it takes all of them to keep us all interested in the serious. I would really like to know when the next season is going to start!!

Comment by Gwen – January 4, 2014 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 1 was awesome but way to short. Really hope they consider to make season 2 a 22 episode season and not just 13. It will be a long wait for the next episode, I can’t wait to see some more Witches of East End.

Comment by jollygood – January 5, 2014 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unfortunately Lifetime only does 13 episodes just like most cable networks.

Comment by meleliot – January 6, 2014 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show…Glad its going for a second season..When does the new season Start? :)

Comment by Pam – January 6, 2014 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow!! Honestly can’t wait for season 2.. Speed it up guyz.. Love killian

Comment by Manda Susoh – January 6, 2014 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am glad it is returning but I want to know when. I’m sick of liking a show and it being cancelled after one season. And what is up with the way seasons are running now? A season used to run from about The middle to end of August to the end of May. Now they are all broken up every where. Ok so we have shows tht are summer shows that is great but what about the winter shows? Stop with all the dang changes already.

Comment by Anita – January 13, 2014 12:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that’s the best tv program that been on in awhile be waiting for season 2 to start anxiously
    susan

Comment by susan – January 17, 2014 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANK YOU LIFETIME! LOVE THIS SHOW!

Comment by Tammy – January 17, 2014 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can someone tell me the date that season 2 will be Aired plsssssssssssssssssssssssss, this awesome,

Comment by Icdody – January 19, 2014 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best witchy show I have ever seen. It gets better every week. Can’t wait for season 2. All the girls are fantastic, I can’t pick a fave but you have to love Wendy, she’s beutiful in both forms. I love how its not all about the magic, they each have an everyday life and every day worries and problems.

Comment by David – January 21, 2014 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Witches of East End (season 2) when is it back on lifetime TV here in the UK

Comment by June Evans – January 22, 2014 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is episode 2 showing? It says 2014, but when?

Comment by Jessica Locke – January 22, 2014 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show its different and fun and bonus points for Killian lol
    love Ingrid and Wendy
    great show lifetime

Comment by frillian lover – January 23, 2014 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE THE CHARACTER OF WENDY….PLEASE DON’T WRITE HER OUT OF THE SERIES, ALSO GIVE HER MORE LIVES…. <3

Comment by TRACY – January 24, 2014 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Comment by Jola – January 28, 2014 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yesss! i love this show i agree please don’t let Wendy go, ever! she is a great character and deserves a way longer life span in this series also, somebody please Freya is a great character with a wide range of potential throw her a freakin bone here! i wanna know about Freya, not so so much of the love life issues …I love the show, great show. Love Wendy, help Freya.

Comment by jasperG – January 29, 2014 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when does the new season start????????????

Comment by jack – January 30, 2014 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I heard April

Comment by Kelechi – January 30, 2014 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NETFLIX SAID WITCHES OF EASTEND HAS BEEN RENEWED BUT NETFLIX WONT LET ME WATCH IT WHATS UP

Comment by JEANNE YOUN – January 30, 2014 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gud season hey

Comment by Edwin muzah – February 7, 2014 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love the show and everything about it. When an episode went off last season I would count down the days till I could watch the next one. I am sooooi looking forward to the next season. I can’t believe the way they left us hanging and wanting to know what happens next is driving me crazy! Soooooo excited. Please hurry and let us know when to expect season 2. Thanks!

Comment by Brandy – March 14, 2014 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here cant wait for the next series hope it’s soon

Comment by June Evans – March 14, 2014 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Love the weekly program series. I’m waiting, setting on the edge of my seat for the 2nd series to begin. Lonewolf

Comment by Renee Dull – April 9, 2014 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post