Witches of East End Renewed for Season 2

Witches of East End Season 2 Renewal Witches of East End will continue to cast its spell on viewers: Lifetime has renewed the drama for a second season.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

“With its great story telling and amazing cast, Witches of East End is leading a full-blown witch renaissance,” said Lifetime EVP Rob Sharenow in a statement. “The show’s perfect mix of premium execution with content that is in the zeitgeist is drawing new viewers to Lifetime and we’re very excited to be bringing it back for a second season.”

Witches‘ current first season has been averaging 3.0 million total viewers and 1.7 million 18-49ers in Live+7.

1. shweta says:

Love wendy no doubt! n yes i agree about freya… she definitely deserves more. The love triangle is just d thing standing between dis serial to be total awesome.Cant wait to see them use their power to the fullest. :)

2. raventrue says:

Does anyone know when season two will air and it has to be Frederick in that portal right? Isn’t Lillian Thor how could he be dead?

3. Kelechi says:

Why’s Ingrid always acting confused? What’s her part really? Anyways, I can’t wait to see who was that at d portal, maybe Archibold? Some new villian for the next season? Okay, can’t wait for this to be out and without a love line.

4. Katumba Lawrence says:

for sure havent finished it yet but am dying to. i love it

5. mrsrejakemp@gmail.com says:

good i love this show

6. Gwen says:

Most definitely a great replace for charmed even tho charmed was a great show … Love the cast .. I enjoy the way they have played the whole cast … Gives everyone their own role and personality don’t think one role is better than the other it takes all of them to keep us all interested in the serious. I would really like to know when the next season is going to start!!

7. jollygood says:

Season 1 was awesome but way to short. Really hope they consider to make season 2 a 22 episode season and not just 13. It will be a long wait for the next episode, I can’t wait to see some more Witches of East End.

8. Pam says:

I love this show…Glad its going for a second season..When does the new season Start? :)

9. Manda Susoh says:

Wow!! Honestly can’t wait for season 2.. Speed it up guyz.. Love killian

10. Anita says:

I am glad it is returning but I want to know when. I’m sick of liking a show and it being cancelled after one season. And what is up with the way seasons are running now? A season used to run from about The middle to end of August to the end of May. Now they are all broken up every where. Ok so we have shows tht are summer shows that is great but what about the winter shows? Stop with all the dang changes already.

11. susan says:

that’s the best tv program that been on in awhile be waiting for season 2 to start anxiously
    susan

12. Tammy says:

THANK YOU LIFETIME! LOVE THIS SHOW!

13. Icdody says:

can someone tell me the date that season 2 will be Aired plsssssssssssssssssssssssss, this awesome,

14. David says:

The best witchy show I have ever seen. It gets better every week. Can’t wait for season 2. All the girls are fantastic, I can’t pick a fave but you have to love Wendy, she’s beutiful in both forms. I love how its not all about the magic, they each have an everyday life and every day worries and problems.

15. June Evans says:

Witches of East End (season 2) when is it back on lifetime TV here in the UK

16. Jessica Locke says:

When is episode 2 showing? It says 2014, but when?

17. frillian lover says:

Love the show its different and fun and bonus points for Killian lol
    love Ingrid and Wendy
    great show lifetime

18. TRACY says:

I LOVE THE CHARACTER OF WENDY….PLEASE DON’T WRITE HER OUT OF THE SERIES, ALSO GIVE HER MORE LIVES…. <3

19. Jola says:

I love it I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

20. jasperG says:

Yesss! i love this show i agree please don’t let Wendy go, ever! she is a great character and deserves a way longer life span in this series also, somebody please Freya is a great character with a wide range of potential throw her a freakin bone here! i wanna know about Freya, not so so much of the love life issues …I love the show, great show. Love Wendy, help Freya.

21. jack says:

when does the new season start????????????

22. JEANNE YOUN says:

NETFLIX SAID WITCHES OF EASTEND HAS BEEN RENEWED BUT NETFLIX WONT LET ME WATCH IT WHATS UP

23. Brandy says:

I absolutely love the show and everything about it. When an episode went off last season I would count down the days till I could watch the next one. I am sooooi looking forward to the next season. I can’t believe the way they left us hanging and wanting to know what happens next is driving me crazy! Soooooo excited. Please hurry and let us know when to expect season 2. Thanks!

24. candy says:

wen is it coming back it’s taking forever

25. dcd1172 says:

My co-worker’s sister makes 100 bucks an hour, swearing and not talking about smart TV.

ANARCHY!!

26. big trucks says:

Thanks for any other informative web site. Where else may I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal method?

I have a project that I am simply now running on, and I have been at the look out for
    such information.

27. lisa says:

Hope to see many of witches of east end can’t wait for season 2 thanks life time for picking it up :)

28. James says:

I just finished watching on netflix, love it. All actors play amazing role, natural and fun at times.
    So glad it will have season 2 or else I got to buy the books to read. Yayyy.