Witches of East End Renewed for Season 2

Witches of East End Season 2 Renewal Witches of East End will continue to cast its spell on viewers: Lifetime has renewed the drama for a second season.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

“With its great story telling and amazing cast, Witches of East End is leading a full-blown witch renaissance,” said Lifetime EVP Rob Sharenow in a statement. “The show’s perfect mix of premium execution with content that is in the zeitgeist is drawing new viewers to Lifetime and we’re very excited to be bringing it back for a second season.”

Witches‘ current first season has been averaging 3.0 million total viewers and 1.7 million 18-49ers in Live+7.

1. Ashley says:

Really happy about this! I enjoy it quite a bit and I really love Madchen as Wendy.

2. ivy says:

Yay! I am very happy to hear this!

3. TheTVJunkee says:

Fantastic! This is one of the few new shows I really love this season.

4. sarah says:

I wish I had Lifetime! I will have to buy it on DVD!

5. ChrisGa says:

I was just watching the latest ep today and wondering when they were gonna announce if the show would continue beyond the initial ten episodes. Great news indeed, the show’s a nice mix of lighthearted fun with some dark twists and turns. Very much in the vein of Charmed, which is most definitely a good thing.

6. Catelyn says:

Good news but they should really drop the love triangle. Both actors are bland as hell and Freya deserves a better storyline.

• Darla says:

This. I find Freya’s love life is the one thing I zone out for on the series. It’s not interesting in the least, and Freya has such potential to be a more engaging character if she weren’t stuck in that storyline. I’d like to see her be a bit of a “man eater”, never settling down, and having fun with her magic.

7. Tracy says:

LOVE this show! So happy to hear it’s been renewed!

8. Elyse says:

I can dig it :)

9. Diane says:

Lifetime, I want Army Wives back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. OMG YAY!!! This made my night!!

11. spring says:

So happy it was renewed, no thanks to this site. I never saw one article or recap for this show here.

• Katherine215 says:

Really? I only knew of and started watching the show BECAUSE of a couple articles about it on this site. There are several shows, including this one, that I’d love to see TVLine recap but I’m guessing they can’t do every show on TV.

12. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!

13. This is fantastic news! I didn’t expect to be as addicted to this show as I am now. Glad it’s getting a second season.

14. Ray says:

Just the news I was looking for. Season 1 should have been 13 episodes as well, not the paltry 10 we’re getting.

15. Naazneen says:

Yay! Excited

16. Moh says:

I love the Beauchamp witches so much. this tv show is so entertaining and as good as Charmed and Buffy. It has a bit of everything Drama, Supernatural, Family, Comedy, Horror, Love, etc.

17. rtwegrew says:

were’s the 3 million on wikipedia it says 1 million

18. Noname says:

So happy !!!

19. melissa says:

Very excited! Really enjoy this show.

20. Mel says:

Yay! WoEE is one of the new shows I most look forward to watching. I don’t leave it on the DVR very long.

21. blanca says:

Yesss!! i love the show!!!!Cant wait for the new season

22. blanca says:

Cant wait for the new season!!!!

23. SPIDERMANIAC says:

yes i love this show its one of the greatest ive seen in a while,,, want more….

24. Lindsay says:

Omg yes yes yes after client list was canceled I’m addicted to witches of east end keep it coming I’m in love team frillain which mean Freya and killian I’m hooked omg I love woea1

25. KimBauman says:

I am so Happy its coming back!!! This is a great show I enjoy watching it! Can’t wait for the new season.

26. Mary Sarah says:

Fantastic show! Love the characters, great acting and so resonant for all of us, ‘supernaturals,’ out there!!

27. Yesi says:

Soo excited. Love witches! Love Season 1!

28. jessa says:

I love this show, it definitely surprised me how addicted i am to it. NOTE:I do wish it was aired a couple hours earlier or on another night though so i don’t have to record it to watch it…. Sunday night makes it difficult having to work early morning Monday. Thank God for DVR!!!

29. Holly says:

Yippeee!!! I’m so happy there’s going to be another season! Of course, Lifetime still owes us several more episodes to fill out the first season. Since when does ten make a season?

I love all the witches, but Joanna is my favorite. It’s great that she gets to be the bad*ss along with having a long complex fascinating history.

Looking forward to season 2!!!

30. Annmarie Johnson says:

Im delighted that there will be another season, just don’t want to wait for it to be aired…

31. todd crofts says:

Amazing series….love love love Ormond and Madchen….everyone in the cast is amazing and in the season finale all the characters gained so much more depth…..this is one of my all time favorite shows….they have captured my soul!

32. Britny says:

Yayy! I cannot wait for season 2 to start! I am addicted to this show. I haven’t missed one episode and I find it better then charmed and that was my all time favorite tv drama. Witches of east end is a little more grown up and sexier. This show has a lot of potential. Cant wait to see what Asgard is like and I am rooting for Killian an Freya! Yay lifetime!

33. Ms. Stacy says:

I’m very happy, love everything about the show including the cast members.

34. Ms. Stacy says:

I happy it’s coming back for a second. I really love that show and the cast members.

35. Missy Bacon says:

I love this show and I want to know when is this show is coming back on because it is one show I will watch on life time and that’s because I don’t watch life time but if this show is on I will watch lifetime but if it’s off I will not watch lifetime.

36. tatyana says:

This is amazing news I love this show, can’t wait for the second season to air no life time.

37. Destiny says:

OMG, MY NEW FAVORITE ENCHANTING SHOW since charmed ended… LOVE THIS!! Can’t wait for the the second season. :)

38. shamier h says:

I loooooooovvvvvvvveee this show sooo much but guess what i hate, that the darn commercials are like five and six minutes long..i get extremely frustrated with that

39. Paris says:

I LOVE KILLIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Mary says:

So happy about this!!! Just watched the whole first season online in less than 24 hours! SOO HOOKED!

41. Hannah says:

when will season 2 be aired im from ireland and have been hooked on it… dont want to wait forever to see it… !!!

42. Donna says:

love the drama and witchery, glad they were renewed, the men are awesome

43. ghizlane says:

its a wonderful series I love that it will be the second season

44. Vallary says:

I can’t wait for season 2, there’s so many questions!! I want to know what Dash and Killian do with their powers, and if they join with the Beauchamps, and who that person was standing when the gates opened… Freya and Ingrid’s brother maybe? I CAN’T WAIT !!!!! I hope we get the air date soon!!

45. leslie says:

CANNOT WAIT!!! I hope it’s the girls brother coming thru the portal.

46. otambo says:

that’s the best series ever ill be waiting anxiously for it…#the best.

47. Leala says:

Attenion all killian lovers he is dead forget him he wasnt really important 2 the show i love all the beauchamp witches wendy is my favorite im trying 2 get my friends 2 watch the show my family does this is honestly a show that keeps u on the edge of your seat i really cant wait for season 2 im getting season 1 on my ipod but it really sucks that season 1 was only 10 episodes its a cliffhanger for shure i cant wait 2 see what challenges the beauchamps face :-)

48. Diana Dane says:

Seriously lifetime u are the best ur actually much better than cw,u dnt let ur viewers down like cw imagine they chancelled secret circle implying it was ‘expensive’ bt i do hpe they reconsider coz that show is hot apart from witches of east end bt thanks lifetime ur the best:*;)

49. poehtkyaw says:

Am I the only one that thinks Ingrid is the most annoying character? PS. Gotta love Wendy

• gem says:

High five…Ingrid is excrutiatingly annoying…her and Kilian should have gone sailing to the underworld to become Hades’s new creature feature!