Witches of East End Renewed for Season 2

Get More: Renewals

Witches of East End Season 2 Renewal Witches of East End will continue to cast its spell on viewers: Lifetime has renewed the drama for a second season.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

“With its great story telling and amazing cast, Witches of East End is leading a full-blown witch renaissance,” said Lifetime EVP Rob Sharenow in a statement. “The show’s perfect mix of premium execution with content that is in the zeitgeist is drawing new viewers to Lifetime and we’re very excited to be bringing it back for a second season.”

Witches‘ current first season has been averaging 3.0 million total viewers and 1.7 million 18-49ers in Live+7.

Comments (91)

• Really happy about this! I enjoy it quite a bit and I really love Madchen as Wendy.

Comment by Ashley – November 22, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ihave to agree with you. Wendy is the best, love her and her character.

Comment by Ryan – December 9, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ok mais quand aura t on le plaisir de voir ça??????????????? j’ai trop hâte!!!!!!!

Comment by goddess blees you – December 31, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Diana Lgraves. . . .I am glad that Lifetime has renewed the casting contract, however know one is saying when the 2nd Season will start! Please inform.

Comment by Diana lynn Graves – January 21, 2014 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I am very happy to hear this!

Comment by ivy – November 22, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy!

Comment by Amy – November 22, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fantastic! This is one of the few new shows I really love this season.

Comment by TheTVJunkee – November 22, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I had Lifetime! I will have to buy it on DVD!

Comment by sarah – November 22, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lifetime has a great app that is free. You can watch it there or online.

Comment by blix – December 7, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can stream the whole season with Amazon TV Pass. About $1.89 per episode and then you own it.

Comment by Writer in Residence – January 1, 2014 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was just watching the latest ep today and wondering when they were gonna announce if the show would continue beyond the initial ten episodes. Great news indeed, the show’s a nice mix of lighthearted fun with some dark twists and turns. Very much in the vein of Charmed, which is most definitely a good thing.

Comment by ChrisGa – November 22, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good news but they should really drop the love triangle. Both actors are bland as hell and Freya deserves a better storyline.

Comment by Catelyn – November 22, 2013 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. I find Freya’s love life is the one thing I zone out for on the series. It’s not interesting in the least, and Freya has such potential to be a more engaging character if she weren’t stuck in that storyline. I’d like to see her be a bit of a “man eater”, never settling down, and having fun with her magic.

Comment by Darla – November 22, 2013 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE this show! So happy to hear it’s been renewed!

Comment by Tracy – November 22, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can dig it :)

Comment by Elyse – November 22, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lifetime, I want Army Wives back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Diane – November 22, 2013 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG YAY!!! This made my night!!

Comment by Clair O'Toole – November 22, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy it was renewed, no thanks to this site. I never saw one article or recap for this show here.

Comment by spring – November 22, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? I only knew of and started watching the show BECAUSE of a couple articles about it on this site. There are several shows, including this one, that I’d love to see TVLine recap but I’m guessing they can’t do every show on TV.

Comment by Katherine215 – November 22, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!

Comment by Barbie Furtado – November 22, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is fantastic news! I didn’t expect to be as addicted to this show as I am now. Glad it’s getting a second season.

Comment by Jess (@CrashandBurn9) – November 22, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just the news I was looking for. Season 1 should have been 13 episodes as well, not the paltry 10 we’re getting.

Comment by Ray – November 22, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Excited

Comment by Naazneen – November 22, 2013 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Beauchamp witches so much. this tv show is so entertaining and as good as Charmed and Buffy. It has a bit of everything Drama, Supernatural, Family, Comedy, Horror, Love, etc.

Comment by Moh – November 23, 2013 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • were’s the 3 million on wikipedia it says 1 million

Comment by rtwegrew – November 23, 2013 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy !!!

Comment by Noname – November 23, 2013 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very excited! Really enjoy this show.

Comment by melissa – November 23, 2013 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! WoEE is one of the new shows I most look forward to watching. I don’t leave it on the DVR very long.

Comment by Mel – November 23, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yesss!! i love the show!!!!Cant wait for the new season

Comment by blanca – November 25, 2013 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait for the new season!!!!

Comment by blanca – November 25, 2013 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes i love this show its one of the greatest ive seen in a while,,, want more….

Comment by SPIDERMANIAC – November 28, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg yes yes yes after client list was canceled I’m addicted to witches of east end keep it coming I’m in love team frillain which mean Freya and killian I’m hooked omg I love woea1

Comment by Lindsay – December 1, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so Happy its coming back!!! This is a great show I enjoy watching it! Can’t wait for the new season.

Comment by KimBauman – December 1, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fantastic show! Love the characters, great acting and so resonant for all of us, ‘supernaturals,’ out there!!

Comment by Mary Sarah – December 1, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soo excited. Love witches! Love Season 1!

Comment by Yesi – December 3, 2013 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, it definitely surprised me how addicted i am to it. NOTE:I do wish it was aired a couple hours earlier or on another night though so i don’t have to record it to watch it…. Sunday night makes it difficult having to work early morning Monday. Thank God for DVR!!!

Comment by jessa – December 3, 2013 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yippeee!!! I’m so happy there’s going to be another season! Of course, Lifetime still owes us several more episodes to fill out the first season. Since when does ten make a season?

I love all the witches, but Joanna is my favorite. It’s great that she gets to be the bad*ss along with having a long complex fascinating history.

Looking forward to season 2!!!

Comment by Holly – December 8, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im delighted that there will be another season, just don’t want to wait for it to be aired…

Comment by Annmarie Johnson – December 9, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing series….love love love Ormond and Madchen….everyone in the cast is amazing and in the season finale all the characters gained so much more depth…..this is one of my all time favorite shows….they have captured my soul!

Comment by todd crofts – December 15, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yayy! I cannot wait for season 2 to start! I am addicted to this show. I haven’t missed one episode and I find it better then charmed and that was my all time favorite tv drama. Witches of east end is a little more grown up and sexier. This show has a lot of potential. Cant wait to see what Asgard is like and I am rooting for Killian an Freya! Yay lifetime!

Comment by Britny – December 15, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very happy, love everything about the show including the cast members.

Comment by Ms. Stacy – December 15, 2013 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I happy it’s coming back for a second. I really love that show and the cast members.

Comment by Ms. Stacy – December 15, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show and I want to know when is this show is coming back on because it is one show I will watch on life time and that’s because I don’t watch life time but if this show is on I will watch lifetime but if it’s off I will not watch lifetime.

Comment by Missy Bacon – December 15, 2013 10:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is amazing news I love this show, can’t wait for the second season to air no life time.

Comment by tatyana – December 15, 2013 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, MY NEW FAVORITE ENCHANTING SHOW since charmed ended… LOVE THIS!! Can’t wait for the the second season. :)

Comment by Destiny – December 16, 2013 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loooooooovvvvvvvveee this show sooo much but guess what i hate, that the darn commercials are like five and six minutes long..i get extremely frustrated with that

Comment by shamier h – December 16, 2013 02:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE KILLIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Paris – December 16, 2013 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy about this!!! Just watched the whole first season online in less than 24 hours! SOO HOOKED!

Comment by Mary – December 16, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when will season 2 be aired im from ireland and have been hooked on it… dont want to wait forever to see it… !!!

Comment by Hannah – December 16, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love the drama and witchery, glad they were renewed, the men are awesome

Comment by Donna – December 17, 2013 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its a wonderful series I love that it will be the second season

Comment by ghizlane – December 19, 2013 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for season 2, there’s so many questions!! I want to know what Dash and Killian do with their powers, and if they join with the Beauchamps, and who that person was standing when the gates opened… Freya and Ingrid’s brother maybe? I CAN’T WAIT !!!!! I hope we get the air date soon!!

Comment by Vallary – December 19, 2013 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CANNOT WAIT!!! I hope it’s the girls brother coming thru the portal.

Comment by leslie – December 19, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that’s the best series ever ill be waiting anxiously for it…#the best.

Comment by otambo – December 23, 2013 03:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Attenion all killian lovers he is dead forget him he wasnt really important 2 the show i love all the beauchamp witches wendy is my favorite im trying 2 get my friends 2 watch the show my family does this is honestly a show that keeps u on the edge of your seat i really cant wait for season 2 im getting season 1 on my ipod but it really sucks that season 1 was only 10 episodes its a cliffhanger for shure i cant wait 2 see what challenges the beauchamps face :-)

Comment by Leala – December 23, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Killian is always going to be important. He is tied to freya in every life she lives.:d
      I cnt wait to see how Dash turned out to b d destroyer

Comment by Kelechi – January 1, 2014 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • kilian is important to freya that makes him at least semi important in the show. Besides he is really good looking and he was the one that helped freaya let go of something that could kill her.

Comment by terri – January 12, 2014 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously lifetime u are the best ur actually much better than cw,u dnt let ur viewers down like cw imagine they chancelled secret circle implying it was ‘expensive’ bt i do hpe they reconsider coz that show is hot apart from witches of east end bt thanks lifetime ur the best:*;)

Comment by Diana Dane – December 23, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that thinks Ingrid is the most annoying character? PS. Gotta love Wendy

Comment by poehtkyaw – December 23, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • High five…Ingrid is excrutiatingly annoying…her and Kilian should have gone sailing to the underworld to become Hades’s new creature feature!

Comment by gem – December 28, 2013 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post