Exclusive Originals Video: Cami Records Klaus' Angry, Booze-Fueled Memoirs

Get More: Exclusive, Video

On next Tuesday’s The Originals (The CW, 8/7c), Klaus takes to the the page to get out his sibling-related frustrations  – but Cami’s the one doing all the work in the following exclusive clip.

RELATED | The CW Picks Up The Originals, The Tomorrow People and Reign for Full Seasons

As the hybrid vents while dictating his memoirs, Cami furiously clicks away at a typewriter, which makes recording his words a little difficult. When Klaus remarks that the old-fashioned tool was good enough for Ernest Hemingway, Cami replies, “I can see the resemblance — booze and random acts of violence.”

Meanwhile, if you’re wondering how the blonde will recall that Klaus mindwiped her, Leah Pipes offered this tease on set: “It’s a lot of cryptic notes that she’s writing herself in the moment to try to, outside of the moment, remember. Obviously, the writers watched the movie Memento.”

Loading video...

Comments (13)

• They have great chemistry, just love their scenes together. I’m glad they will rock my screen again :)))

Comment by Maki – November 22, 2013 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yay! klaus and cami scenes are (surprisingly) my favorite part of the show.

Comment by romi – November 22, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not going to lie, I was happy to see Klaus go at the end of TVD last season. Now, I miss him. I’m making a move to Tuesdays!

Comment by 80s – November 22, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why not use a stenographer, Originals writers? No one could type all that using a typewriter keyboard.

Comment by Trista – November 22, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL. Klaus baby, I see the persecution complex is still firmly in place

Comment by Naazneen – November 22, 2013 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, Cami is the worst part of The Originals.

Comment by Mary – November 22, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So disagree. I love her. Without her it’d be a show about all murderers. She’s awesome, and brings the relatability element.

Comment by pria – November 24, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they make Cami more interesting later on because so far she makes me yawn. She is easily the least favorite part of the show.

Comment by Toni – November 23, 2013 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love that Hemingway line,

Comment by ScorpionGlow – November 23, 2013 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • recorder pen

Comment by michelle – November 23, 2013 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love them

Comment by tina – November 23, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Camille is Boring :P

Comment by jen – November 23, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CW. Orignals……Klus should have his hand full.with the daughter he’s having might want to killhim later in life….or he can have a child with the lady that he want her to leave town but its something about her pass…she something else but is human state could have a child withklus and is a son that will protect his neck but keep him at bay.

Comment by patricia.M – November 27, 2013 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post