Girls Season 3 Trailer: 'It's Really Liberating to Say No to S*** You Hate'

Hannah Horvath…hiking? It’s a little hard to imagine, but that’s exactly the predicament in which Lena Dunham‘s polarizing Brooklynite finds herself in the first full (and pretty darn funny) trailer for Season 3 of HBO’s Girls.

Other eyebrow raisers in the video embedded below? Shoshanna, dropping hilariously harsh truths on Jessa. Ray quite possibly trying to win back Shosh. And Hannah embarking on life as (!) a cubicle-dweller.

RELATED | John Oliver Leaving Daily Show to Host ‘Topical Weekly Comedy Series’ at HBO

Pressing play below is a personal choice, as is deciding it’s time to unchoose that choice. Confused yet? Oh, just watch the trailer already!

RELATED | HBO, Weeds EP Taking Jack Black and Tim Robbins to The Brink of War

Girls returns Sunday, Jan. 12 with two back-to-back episodes (beginning 10/9c).

1. nateddog says:

SOOOOO EXCITED

2. Fernando says:

Looks perfect

3. i hope to hate Hannah a little bit less this season! lol

4. Mary Kate says:

This looks amazing! Season 2 felt like a little bit of a let down to me, but this looks fantastic!

5. Chuck Finley says:

This show is a steaming pile of cow dung. Sadly, it is an accurate representation of how stupid and inept the youth of today has become in this country.

• Jessica says:

Not true! I’m only a couple of years older than these characters are supposed to be and I’m not inept at all, and neither are my friends. I think the show is a terrible representation of young women and don’t know anyone that stupid or ridiculous in real life. But maybe I just surround myself with better people…

6. sarah says:

really hope season 3 in better than season 2 because she fired half her writers from last year. love adam he was the only likable character last season

7. I’m still waiting for someone to tell me the S2 finale was all a big joke. Ugh.

8. Alison Dodd says:

Does anyone know if Andrew Rannells’ Elijah will be back at any point in season 3?