Exclusive Good Luck Charlie/Jessie Crossover Video: Luke Who's Flirting With Teddy!

Get More: Exclusive, Kids TV, Video

Disney Channel worlds will collide this holiday season when Good Luck Charlie characters cross over into Jessie‘s neighborhood — and TVLine has a first look at the Denver natives first laying eyes on the Ross’ big city penthouse in the sky.

RELATED | Disney Channel’s Good Luck, Charlie to Say Goodbye in Early 2014

In “Good Luck Jessie: NYC Christmas,” airing Friday, Nov. 29 at 8/7c, Teddy and PJ travel to New York City to tour a university, but a blizzard prevents their return home in time for Christmas. After meeting Jessie and her charges on the subway, they get roped into a Ross family holiday like no other.

Meanwhile in Denver, GLC‘s Bob drums up holiday spirit in the other Duncan kids, but Gabe curiously is not in the mood.)

Loading video...

VIDEO | Shake It Up! Star Zendaya Set to Get Zapped By Disney Channel in 2014

Previous Disney Channel crossovers include Austin & Jessie & AllyCharlie Shakes It Up and the ambitious three-ways That’s So Suite Life of Hannah Montana and Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana.

Comments (8)

• I don’t feel like it, since Good Luck Charlie is a far superior show to Jessie.

Comment by Me – November 21, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is true.

Comment by Carrie – November 21, 2013 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait!!! Hopefully it will he really good, otherwise I’m not in the mood for disappointmet :(

Comment by Amy – November 21, 2013 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You just need to be sure that you’re consuming the right kinds of fats.
    Kim Kardashian has at all times been in controversies for
    one or the opposite reason. It affects how we feel, our happiness and
    our wellbeing – our whole outlook on life.

Comment by Margot – November 22, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so xited I always make sure I catch up with all of the new things on both diseny channel and nickelodeon but this is one of the vest so far!!!!! :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Comment by Shannon – November 29, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this movie it is so cool

Comment by Janae – November 30, 2013 01:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good luck charlie and jessie finally met who watched it

Comment by anyla – November 30, 2013 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love u Luke u are so cute will u marry me I <3 u Luke so much will u marry me

Comment by lexy mckee – December 1, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post