Glee Sneak Peek: More Puppet Pics!

Characters of Glee today, are you looking for a better way of life? Now you’re a part of a puppet nation!

OK, OK, maybe it was a dubious idea to tweak the lyrics of Janet Jackson’s “Rhythm Nation” to try to introduce a new set of photos from the high-school musical’s Thanksgiving-night installment, “Puppet Master” (9/8c on Fox), but there’s a reason for my foolery, I swear!

RELATED | Glee Recap: Twerk-Life Balance

First of all, the pics feature puppet doppelgangers of Becky, Blaine, Tina, Marley, Artie and more! (We previously teased plushie versions of Rachel, Kurt, Santana and Starchild — click here if you missed ‘em!)

RELATED | SNL‘s December Line-Up: Paul Rudd, John Goodman and a Special Christmas Double-Header!

Plus, it now appears as though Jake and His Abs will be covering Miss Jackson — whether or not you’re nasty!

Click through the gallery below for the full sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

Tags: ,

Comments (8)

• Am I the only person who thinks they’ve made Becky especially obnoxious this year? She used to be my favorite cameo in past seasons, now I can’t stand when she’s even in the frame because I just know she’s going to scream something belligerent and ridiculous.

Comment by Laura Aliaga – November 21, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry to disagree, but she’s about the only thing left on the show I still love.

Comment by Et al – November 21, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No you are not the only one. I find myself cringing every time so opens her mouth. More often then not she is uttering something unnecessarily crude.

Comment by Kate – November 22, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think a lot of it is how she revers Sue. She wants to be Sue so bad that she goes off the way Sue does. But, unlike Sue, Becky doesnt have the ADULT level understanding Sue does about how to twist something and make it hurt without going south and making it crude.

Comment by Kory Lee – November 22, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not for nothing, but there is not a picture of the Blaine puppet in this latest batch. The piano playing puppet (got to love the alliteration) is Will and it looks like Sue is holding the Kurt puppet.

Comment by Mogp – November 21, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I try so hard to keep with Glee, even during their worst episodes. But this current season is atrocious! It’s simply the most annoying thing on tv right now, from the music choice to the awful new characters they’ve forced on us. I don’t even think a move to New York can save the show now.

Comment by Alex M – November 21, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seems glee is always the punching bag, but it is still a series I look forward to every week

Comment by Jake – November 21, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? It’s far improved on the last season. Not as good as Seasons 1 and 2, but far better than Season 4.

Comment by Zorkel – November 21, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post