Exclusive

Exclusive Covert Affairs Finale Video: Annie 'Tracks' Henry -- and Gets Tortured?

On tonight’s Season 4 finale of Covert Affairs (USA Network, 10/9c), Annie finally hones in on the enemy, the duplicitous Henry, and makes herself a target in the process. Not only does TVLine have an exclusive preview of the action, but also a hint of what’s to come from series star Piper Perabo.

RELATED | USA Network Renews Suits

“When Annie decides to turn herself in to Henry, it’s in a kind of last ditch effort. And she, herself, is like the tracking device,” previews Perabo. “If she can sit next to Henry in his car, she can be in the same building where he is. And she knows Auggie is in that city. She knows Auggie will find her.”

But making yourself into a human GPS is “a really dangerous idea” that results in Annie being threatened with torture. It all leads up to a dramatic season wrap that features some big surprises.

VIDEO | Psych Musical Episode Preview

“There’s like multiple bombshells at the end of the finale,” teases Perabo. “I mean to the point that I’m like, ‘Oh my goodness!’ … They’re both negative and positive bombshells that go off.”

Loading video...

• GeoDiva says:

I keep waiting for him to come too. I am so sick of the lack of checmistry between Augie & Annie. Also, they have all had plenty of opprotunities to just shoot Henry. Who cares about bringing him to justice? Just shoot him already.

• Tvanna says:

I totally agree. Annie and Auggie seemed forced. The chemistry isn’t there. The Henry never ending story line, Arthur’s secret child, and the Calder addition, it’s just a mess. Cannot wait for the season finale and a clean slate next season.

1. Babybop says:

This show has gotten so crazy lately, I’ve stopped guessing what’s going to happen… Here’s to hoping Henry Wilcox will die!

2. Clara Oswin Oswald says:

This season this show has been noting short of amazing . The last seasons have been from ok to boring , but this one has been just great.

3. Kristina says:

Looking forward to the finale! I’ve really enjoyed this season, I like the way they’ve upped the stakes and taken the show in a more serialized direction the last season or two.

4. xander says:

Agreed! This has been its best ever season imo, the stakes have been high.

Never had the feeling in previous seasons.

• Ric says:

Sorry, but the whole Henry Wilcox thing was strung out way too long. Annie should have shot him months ago. No one would have blamed her once they figured out what a scum bag he was. Really weak writing.

5. Robert says:

On the one hand, I agree that it’s been very exciting, on the other hand it’s kind of stretched my suspension of disbelief. The amount of people in high places that have been in on Henry’s plans are kind of a stretch. Conspiracy’s don’t ever include that many people.

If it was revealed that he had a powerful foreign spy agency backing him like Lena it would have been more believable… but instead he just somehow commands an unlimited number of CIA/MSS/etc agents even though he was a convicted traitor and really shouldn’t.

Having like 2 or 3 guys on the inside would have been possible, but the sheer number he has that are willing to commit treason for him has been a serious stretch. Just my opinion of course, but I think this season went off the rails for excitement purposes.

6. Tran 2.0 says:

What are the chances Gregory Itzin isn’t coming back to Covert Affairs once Season Five begins?

• Marc says:

Fervently hoping the chances of him not returning is 100%. His time is up. They made him into a kind of cartoonish super evil, all seeing, all knowing, one million steps ahead of the good guys kinda villain. I’m hoping. get his confession on video and have someone put a bullet between his eyes. Done.

7. David says:

Love this show, but yes, it is time to kill Henry once-and-for-all. No come back. No lock up in a super max prison. Dead. Finito. Kaput. Great job Gregory Itzin, but Henry Wilcox has left the building.

8. HAP says:

This show has developed into USA’s best hour. Gonna miss it as I wait for next season.