Exclusive

Exclusive Bones Video: Brennan Gets Caught In a Violent Love Triangle at Her Bachelorette Party

Bachelorette parties aren’t only about fun, games and male strippers — sometimes they’re educational.

Take, for instance, Brennan’s big ladies night on Friday’s Bones (8/7c, Fox), where the newlywed is schooled on the definition of skank. Her teacher? The girlfriend of the dude she’s hitting on.

RELATED | How Did Bones Measure Up Ratings-Wise in its New Friday Timeslot?

Suffice it to say, Angela’s belated bash for her BFF ends suddenly in a flurry of drunken fisticuffs. Press PLAY below and watch the hoedown go to hell in a hand basket, hilariously so.

1. Stacey says:

what, you saying that Brennan is hitting on some other guy at her bachorette party? seriously? ewww

2. Anon says:

Brennan is acting like a skank douchette. Dont care that she is drunk or not. Booth deserves better than her and the way she is behaving is out of line. They are just married. Idiot writers. Douchebag Brennan.

3. Jessica says:

If Booth got drunk and was playing bar games with a hot biker chick and told Brennan he would be flirting with whoever at the bar, don’t think some Bones fans would find it as funny somehow. Typical of their double standards.

• Lois says:

LOL – was their a ‘hot’ biker in the clip? I must of missed it. Brennan is different from Booth, I wonder if she’s ever been to a bachelorette party? I suppose we will find out. The flirting bit is probably something Angela told her. She’s telling Booth what Angela told her to expect. Booth doesn’t seem to think it will get very ‘bad’ as he’s telling Sweets. Innocent fun….like the women who pulled Booth’s pants off at the last stripper party they dropped in on….

• J says:

“Angela says there will be excessive alcohol consumption and flirting.” LOL Brennan didn’t tell Booth she was going to go flirt with men, I really wish people would stop ignoring the facts/WHAT’S ACTUALLY PLAYING OUT ON SCREEN and jump straight to the bitching, ugh.

• Jessica says:

Brennan is an anthropologist of course she knows about society norms and cultures…. Of course she knows what a bachelorett party is…oh c’mon she didn’t fall from the last rain shower…I am tired of Brennan getting led around by the nose by Angela. “Angela says. Angela say” use your own brain and judgement Brennan. She doesn’t get a free pass to behave like a drunk IDIOT just cause Angela says. Esp when she has a husband and kid at home. Geesh.

• Casey says:

What exactly is so terrible about Brennan’s behavior? Please enlighten me, she’s just having some fun, She’s not even flirting with/hitting on that guy for god’s sake.

• aguachica35 says:

Actually, last season Angela kissed Booth when she was undercover. I don’t believe there was a big uproar from these “double standard fans” you speak of. And she didn’t even come on the biker guy, he came on to her and she was playing around with him.

4. Lois says:

LOL Brennan didn’t ‘hit’ on anyone but she did hit some girl that called her a skank! Then she ran away! Some guy asked her to go for a ride…..she’s gorgeous, what guy wouldn’t?

Looks like Booth may have to come to her rescue! Looks like fun!

5. Allie says:

This episode looks hilarious! I just really hope Bones can hold its own on Fridays now. I don’t think the bachelorette party makes Brennan look so terrible as some of the comments say, I think it shows how she wants to partake in “normal” activities, particularly since the wedding and everything happened so fast. Seriously, it’s only a television show… relax.

6. Jill says:

Now that Angela has planned the wedding that she didnt have and the bachorlette party that she didnt have, could she please get her own life and stop living vicariously through Brennan. I didn’t really think a drunk, out of control Brennan was funny, if Hod/Booth did that the fandom would run them out of town. It looked like a misunderstand but Brennan knew enough to yell “run” when the punches started flying. Not impressed.

7. Jo says:

After reading some of the comments I wonder if any of the posters even watch Bones. Brennan has never made it a secret of her appreciation of the male physique. Also, because of her anthropological work, she is always making a comment about this culture or that’s multiple partner customs.

8. Kristy says:

If anything, the guy is hitting on Brennan, not the other way round, jeez.

• Mar says:

I know right? Sometimes I wonder if I’m watching the same show. She’s oblivious to what the guy means, she’s not hitting on him.

9. Susan says:

I think it’s time for Booth to unload on Angela. Their behavior at this bar, whoa!!! Angela has had too much of a bad influence on Brennan..Prime example: Brennan mad and non- trusting towards Booth, when he told Brennan he thought they should not marry…With Angela whispering in her ear ‘the hate’ Brennan’s behavior showed accordingly. Some BFF’s should stay out of their business.. I’m bothered that Brennan would allow herself to get so out of control…Until Booth shows he has infidelity issues, which he hasn’t done, Brennan is on the ‘Back Burner’, so to speak..It also bothers me the girl I have grown to adore can change my view of her, in just a short clip.. Drunks… not pretty. Appreciation will be slow…

• bountypeaches says:

Booth wasn’t coming home at night and turning off his phone and lying on top of turning down her marriage proposal so neither Brennan nor Angela were out of line in that there may be a possibility that Booth may not want to be with Brennan anymore. So its not a far leap from that to suspect infidelity as a cause no matter how wonderful the guy was in the past because clearly they are acting out of character.

Personally I thought Drunk!Brennan was pretty funny.

• Susan says:

Your funny.. Booth was out looking for the serial killer that threatened peoples lives and the reason it kept him from the women he loves..yes, it is just acting, not real, just TV, in the moment, go figure.. being drunk? Really, rethink … I love the show and feel it is beyond ‘great’, no matter what happens or what anyone says, including myself..I want to see it go for many more years.

• bountypeaches says:

Yeah but Brennan and Angela didn’t know that did they? Honestly would you assume someone was being blackmailed if they turned down your marriage proposal, stopped coming home at night and then deliberately stayed out of touch? I don’t think it’s a big leap to start thinking the guy is making excuses because they don’t want to be with the girl if this was RL. This wasn’t a one day thing… this went on for 3 months! Maybe there was no better way for Booth to handle the situation but it wasn’t exactly reassuring behaviour. I don’t think many women would have stayed with a guy who acted distant like that for 3 months after saying no to marriage. Heck Booth broke up with Hannah the minute he figured out she didn’t want marriage. At least Brennan still stuck by him for 3 months even though she had no idea what Booth was thinking in regards to where the relationship was headed. After all that if Booth started not coming home and turning off his phone, I don’t think its unreasonable Brennan’s thoughts were getting more negative.

Not sure what your issue with Brennan being drunk is? Its the bachlorette party she never had;) However, I do think this is the episode that Angela will apologize to Booth for her behaviour:)

10. Julie @SBXMomX says:

I was amazed with her 5 finger knife skills……while supposedly drunk. That was impressive. Way to play that Emily D. I don’t think Bren was hitting on anyone seriously. She was just having some fun. I am quite certain Booth is very secure with their relationship that it would not be a big deal.

11. Jera Skaggs says:

seriously, why are you people soup on arms over a t.v. show? They are human, so what if she got a little crazy at a bar, she’s human!! GET OVER IT!! It makes it more believeable that Angela had something to do with it, since it is her best friend, it makes bones look “normal” which we all know she is far from.

12. barbara says:

wow some of these posts are something bones just being bones having a good time i thought thats what bachlorette parties were about. i think in the past seasons up to now booth has loosened her up alot showing her there is more to life then just work. oh well i think its gonna be a fun episode and i also hope it will do well on fridays

13. bountypeaches says:

Drunk!Brennan is hilarious! Can’t wait for friday! I think it will be a great episode.

14. UM88 says:

Absolutely disappointing in her character hitting on another guy. Doesn’t the wedding ring mean anything? Drunk or not, it’s inexcusable, but I knew excuses would be made for her. I don’t care if she’s an anthropologist, there are other people in her life now that she has to consider, and I guess it was alright for her to take offense to the idea that Booth was cheating on her early on, and now she is hitting on someone? Hope she doesn’t forget she also has a kid at home, I’m sure she would be real proud of her mother.

15. cjeffery7 says:

there are a number of supposed bones fan commenting here that clearly are not watching the same show as the rest of us… ho boy

16. That idiot that called bones a douchebag need to keep her fat mouth shut

17. Mary says:

Aren´t bachelorette parties suppose to happen BEFORE the wedding?:) At least that´s how it works in my country:)

18. Sunshine says:

Wow, seriously?? First off, it’s just a show, second of all, Brennan has always been faithful in her love for Booth. And as you can see from the clip, Brennan was not hitting on the biker, the biker was hitting on her. I hope none of you all that are raising a fuss about this are involved with forensics because you CLEARLY don’t know how to look at evidence.

19. Chris says:

Reality check: this is a TV show….

20. Fun says:

After reading some comments all I can say is: people, get a life! It’s just a tv show!
    Enjoy it and don’t think too much about it. I mean, it looks like some people forget they don’t even exist.

21. betty says:

bachlorette party was fun to watch !!!!!