What to Watch Tuesday: Ravenswood Rests, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Thor Subject, NCIS, POI and More

CLARK GREGG, BRETT DALTONOn TV this Tuesday: NCIS makes a new friend, Ravenswood flies off for the holidays, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. hammers out a “crossover” and David Blaine freaks out the famous. As a supplement to our original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

8 pm Ravenswood (ABC Family) | Midseason finale: Remy uncovers a new clue that could break the curse. (Returns Jan. 7.)

8 pm NCIS (CBS) | NSA analyst Eleanor “Ellie” Bishop (new series regular Emily Wickersham, The Bridge) helps NCIS after SecNav is bugged during a confidential briefing – something that Ellie predicted two years ago. (Watch Ellie meet Gibbs’ team and see what showrunner Gary Glasberg says about the new addition.)

8 pm Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC) | In the aftermath of the events chronicled in Thor: The Dark World, Coulson & Co. pick up the pieces — one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team. P.S. Ming Na says you’ll be A-OK if you didn’t catch the movie, yet. Peter MacNicol (Ally McBeal), Erin Way (Alphas) and Michael Graziadei (The Young and the Restless) guest-star.

8:30 pm Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Fox) | Patton Oswalt (Justified) guest-stars as the fire marshal, who assumes that the owner of Sal’s Pizza was somehow involved in the establishment’s fiery demise. So Jake sets out to prove him wrong.

PREVIEW VIDEO | The Goldbergs: Murray’s Brother McFly-s Home for Thanksgiving

9 pm Supernatural (The CW) | As the Winchesters help out at an old friend’s home for delinquent boys, Dean realizes there are things he doesn’t know about his brother’s childhood.

9 pm New Girl (Fox) | Jess has to Schmidt-sit while Coach and Cece go out on a first date.David Blaine: Real or Magic

9:30 pm David Blaine: Real or Magic (ABC) | The magician returns for a 90-minute special that includes appearances by Breaking Bad‘s Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul, Derek‘s Ricky Gervais, House‘s Olivia Wilde, pop star Katy Perry and others.

9:30 pm The Mindy Project (Fox) | Jenna Elfman (Dharma & Greg) shows up as a PR guru hired to help the firm fix its image… but things get messy when she ends up seducing Danny. Larenz Tate (House of Lies) and Missi Pyle (Heroes) also guest-star.

PREVIEW VIDEO | Chicago Fire Struggles With an Explosive Railroad Accident

PREVIEW | Sons of Anarchy‘s Maggie Siff: Tara Is ‘Out of Options,’ But There May Still Be ‘Hope’ With Jax

10 pm Person of Interest (CBS) | The Machine suddenly gives out Reese’s number – is he the hero destined to fall (per that super-tense promo)? Lee Tergesen (Oz) guest-stars.

10:30 pm Awkward (MTV) | Back-to-back episodes: Mr. Hart’s class writes and produces an after-school special; Jenna’s night on the town ends with her needing a rescue.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (60)

• Super excited for Ncis La!

Comment by elin – November 19, 2013 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yess me too!

Comment by Laura – November 19, 2013 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ME THREE!!

Comment by jami1331 – November 19, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Ellie on NCIS. I was so worried about who they were going to get and they hit the nail on the head with her. Yay!

Comment by Donna – November 19, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I sure hope that Reese makes it through!! I don’t want him to die!

Comment by Kaye – November 19, 2013 05:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There is like a ZERO percent chance that Reese will die. CBS is not that stupid.

Comment by Dav – November 19, 2013 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is Jimmy Caviezel the blind item about the shocking death?

Comment by KCC – November 19, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nope. It’s not a show on ABC, CBS or NBC.

Comment by Francine – November 19, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously, there is absolutely no way Reese is going to die. Just stop people!

Comment by Dav – November 19, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • he could die the show could kill off any of them really it’s the machine that’s the real protagonist on the show, they could even kill off everyone and have the machine put together a new team, it is semi sentient if not fully sentient.

Comment by Dennis – November 19, 2013 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The Machine may be the protagonist but it is not the star of the show. This is not Law and Order and the characters are not interchangeable. While every fan has their favorite character, most all of them would agree that the characters of Reese and Finch and their growing friendship are the foundation of this show. The writers are not going to get rid of them.

Comment by Jax – November 19, 2013 11:25 AM PDT
  • Time to meet Ellie! Looking forward to NCIS!

Comment by Daniel – November 19, 2013 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SO not looking forward to new agent. I wasn’t 100% with Ziva, she never seemed 100% on the team. I liked Kate. Guess we’re giving a blonde a try now. I liked it fine not replacing her – even just fill ins a couple weeks at a time.

Comment by Pickle8182 – November 19, 2013 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I find Ellie interesting from what little I’ve seen, she seems quirky and a little chaotic which makes a great contrast to Gibbs who is controlled and orderly. She’s seems like a more erratic Abby which should prove entertaining out in the field but all I really have to go on is what little I’ve seen in commercials.

Comment by Dennis – November 19, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Do you refer to Gibbs by hair color? Abby? Was Jen really only a generic “redhead”?

Why not see what the writers, directors and the actor bring to the part before choosing such a pigeonhole?

Comment by John 1138 – November 19, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on samuel the storyteller and commented:
    I am surprised to hear about Ravenswood, but glad that SHIELD is getting better and better

Comment by samnoelheath21 – November 19, 2013 05:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AoS.

Comment by MisterGrimmster – November 19, 2013 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Lady Gaga at 8pm on The CW!

Comment by A – November 19, 2013 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s taking over the Orginals time slot. I gonna miss it. It has become one of my favorite shows of this season!! Although I’m excited for GaGa!!

Comment by Sunny – November 19, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super excited for Supernatural!!!

Comment by Cheryl – November 19, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kimberly – No love for NCIS LA? Is that your way of saying ” the final minute” mentioned in the promo isn’t anything to get excited about?

Comment by Not a fan girl – November 19, 2013 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m stoked for the Jess/Schmidt heavy episode tonight! I’ve missed their friendship so much.

Comment by kd83954 – November 19, 2013 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agents of SHIELD (crossing paths with Thor: The Dark World), Person of Interest (the end for Fusco?) and Chicago Fire.

Comment by Tran 2.0 – November 19, 2013 06:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope AoS will get decent rating for this episode. Because if it went down again after all those Thor-hype, I don’t think they’ll go past this season.
    The last episodes have been great. Will be a shame to see it gone.

Comment by Leo – November 19, 2013 06:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ikr it took me 5 episodes to finally care about these characters other than Coulson (well, I’m still very lukewarm about Ward but I haven’t give up on him yet). Given the combo Disney-Marvel-ABC tho I’m pretty sure it will get another season no matter what, on a different day/time slot

Comment by Gaara – November 19, 2013 06:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I posted below about how I feel about this show, it’s good but could be great, there’s just so much they aren’t using that would elevate this show. I also haven’t really seen a Big Bad yet, one of the things that made Buffy and Angel so great, having a new big bad guy or group each season to focus on would really elevate the show.

Comment by Dennis – November 19, 2013 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They’ll introduce the Big Bad in the last episode before Christmas. There’s still 2 or 3 before that.

Comment by Bad Samaritan – November 19, 2013 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hello
          Graviton, he’s in the show now.

Comment by Daniel Campisi – November 19, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is Ravenswood a mini series? I thought they’re gonna air at least 10-ish before they went on a break.

Comment by Leo – November 19, 2013 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s not getting the ratings that they hoped, so they are just giving it a break so ABC family can do their holiday movies they every year at this time. Then they are going to bring it back when it has Pretty Little Liars to help boost it’s ratings.

Comment by Sunny – November 19, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl, The Mindy Project, and Awkward.

Comment by Joey – November 19, 2013 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New Girl sounds really good. Also excited for B-99.

Comment by Lecholls – November 19, 2013 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Supernatural!

Comment by calob – November 19, 2013 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS (excited about Ellie); NCIS LA; Person of Interest…love that it’s Tuesday!

Comment by Rae – November 19, 2013 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DVR Supernatural & Chicago Fire. Watch David Blaine, POI, only to see Lee Tergesen :-) and Sons of Anarchy.

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Shield it’s good but it could be great, Shield has a magic division, a cybernetic division, a psychic division and even a space based alien branch called S.W.O.R.D. they need to bring these elements into the show or maybe introduce a couple of new characters from these branches. I would love to see them going up against some of the established groups of bad guys like AIM, Hammer, hydra or even the secret empire

Comment by Dennis – November 19, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is The Originals a repeat?

Comment by Sarah – November 19, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Originals is not coming on tonight. Lady Gaga’s iHeartRadio’s album release party is coming on instead. It will return with an all new episode next week.

Comment by carlycane – November 19, 2013 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IHeartRadio Album is on. It’s some Lady Gaga release party blah, blah, blah, but there you have it :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 19, 2013 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thanks! sigh…..would rather have the originals. lol

Comment by Sarah – November 19, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aos, Goldbergs.

Comment by Et al – November 19, 2013 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Person of Interest

Comment by Bella – November 19, 2013 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ravenswood
    Person of Interest
    Chicago Fire or is the Voice pre empting every show this week>

Comment by sarah – November 19, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ravenswood
    The Goldberg’s
    Awkward

Comment by Jared – November 19, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ONLY RAVENSWOOD

Comment by rtwegrew – November 19, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • According to TV Guide’s episode summary for tonight’s Supernatural episode, it’s the other way around – Sam finds things about about Dean’s childhood that he never knew.

Comment by Rachel – November 19, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chicago Fire

Comment by Jared – November 19, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not digging the Coach/Cece thing. If she is going to date anyone else on the show besides Schmidt it should be nobody. Maybe Winston. I like nobody better though.

Comment by cmcphee2013 – November 19, 2013 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • missi pyle’s name always makes me think of the character josie pye from anne of green gables. except missi is way cooler, of course.

Comment by cjeffery7 – November 19, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol I dunno, Josie was pretty fierce. :P

Comment by liz – November 19, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very excited for Agents of Shield! And I haven’t been watching NCIS this season (I can’t face losing Ziva), but I am intrigue by the new agents, so I may watch this episode.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch (@mkroggasch) – November 19, 2013 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SHIELD, NCIS, NCIS:LA, Person of Interest and Real Husbands of Hollywood. I might catch David Blaine too.

Comment by Justin – November 19, 2013 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have officially given up on SHIELD. (Dear ABC, if you get rid of Sky I will give your show another chance!)

Comment by Jax – November 19, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agents of SHIELD
    Supernatural
    Then Sleepy Hollow which I had to DVR last night because I was at a meeting.

Comment by Mary Ellen Wofford – November 19, 2013 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its superhero Tuesdays with SHIELD and Person of Interest!

Comment by liz – November 19, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • POI, Fusco and Bear……………… :(

Comment by wjrxyz – November 19, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chicago Fire looks to be like an interesting episode this week. I wanted to like the Severide episode last week, no offense to the actor, but I couldn’t get past why he didn’t run back to his car. He couldn’t have gone that far, unless he runs marathons!

Comment by Kim – November 19, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dads, agents, brooklyn, poi, ncis

Comment by bobbie – November 19, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Supernatural
    Person of Interest

Comment by Ms Thing – November 19, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In addition, Anniston does yoga three or four times a week to give her entire body an overall sculpt.

Women and men each repeatedly undergo these pores and skin firming methods.
    Just imagine all the fun fashion-forward moms would have fun changing those.

Comment by webpage – November 22, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post