Witches of East End Exclusive Preview Video: Freya Comes Clean to Ingrid About [Spoiler]

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

Freya (Jenna Dewan-Tatum) has been talking in her sleep on Witches of East End — and that could turn out to be a problem if it leads to her fiancé Dash learning about her engagement-party lip-lock with his little brother Killian.

In the following exclusive clip from next Sunday’s episode, the mystical bartender flips through her spell book looking for something to help “Sleep Freya” from spilling the beans. And that’s when her sister Ingrid (Rachel Boston) enters the room. What follows is a confession, a tough question about whether Dash can handle the truth and one of Ingrid’s pattented “Oh Freya!” exclamations.

RELATED | Witches of East End‘s Rachel Boston on Ingrid’s Power-ful Struggle and a Deadly Twist Ahead

Press play below for the full clip, then sound off on how Freya ought to be handling the Dash-Killian triangle situaysh.

Loading video...

Comments (6)

• I really like this show. The hour goes by so quick that I’m always like “it’s over aleardy?!”. I knew something was up with Dash and Killian’s mom.

Comment by tp – November 14, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! :) Ingrid & Freya are awesome together lol.

Comment by Moh – November 14, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! Freya’s got to choose Killian, right? All that sizzle can’t be for nothing. And I was really intrigued by that waiting for her for 400 years comment he made in that dream a few weeks ago.

Comment by Katherine215 – November 14, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve read the books.. the story would be really cool if it turned out the way it was in the books!

Comment by twopodssamepea – November 14, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t that make Dash and Killian magical if they’re related to that evil cult guy?

Comment by Rook – November 15, 2013 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Dash is bad and working with his mom and killian is Freya true soul mate even though I like Dash more, I think that’s why Killian came back to town to save Freya and her family from his.

Comment by Fernando – November 16, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post