Community Sneak Peek: Jeff Lawyers Up, Jonathan Banks Breaks Bad and 18 More Teases

The long-delayed fifth season of Community is just streets ahead under two months away (bowing Jan. 2 at 8/7c), and as such NBC has treated fans to a little piece of Greendale heaven with 20 (!) photos from the first two episodes.

RELATED | Community Season 5 Cast: Arrested Development Boss Mitch Hurwitz Guest-Stars

Peruse the scoopy shots below to learn oh-so-much about the cult comedy’s upcoming run, including the fact that lawyer Jeff is once again involved with his skeevy colleague (played by Rob Corddry), Dean Pelton is still as stylish as ever (hellooo, pretty silk robe) and Jonathan Banks is bringing some of his Breaking Bad-assness to GCC.

Do these Community shots make you long to visit Greendale again? Hit the comments!

Comments (18)

• For some reason the slideshow pictures always get squished on my computer… Regardless, I can’t wait for this!

Comment by Babybop – November 14, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have been having the same issue for weeks. Don’t feel alone.

Comment by Summer – November 14, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abed!!
    Chang!!
    Aaaargh!!

Comment by Juan – November 14, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooh. Jeff is working that suit. I like :D. I also want to know what’s up with the ones where he’s got a beard and has a drink in his hand! And the one of Abed holding a book and his hair and face looking all goofy!
    Very interesting-can’t wait for the show to return!

Comment by Angela – November 14, 2013 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bearded Jeff is obviously the darkest timeline (at least I hope…)

Comment by croesos – November 15, 2013 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ha, good point! I’ll go with that :D.

Comment by Angela – November 15, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But wouldn’t his arm be missing? I guess he could have a robotic prosthetic.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – November 18, 2013 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish NBC would treat this show better… That said, I’m glad they gave it these few seasons. Hopefully they will give more. CANT WAIT!

Comment by Nicole – November 14, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited, but it reminds me Donald Glover is leaving. :(

Comment by Big Mike – November 14, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favourite pic is No.14, somehow typcial Community, looks like fun ep, not sure what the show will be like when only 5 of the original 7 will be left after a few eps though.

Comment by Martin – November 14, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super excited, though upset Donald is leaving after 5 eps. But glad Dan is back.

Observation: I don’t know if Jonathan is shorter than I thought, or if Joel is taller than I thought (referencing pics 12 and 15).

Comment by Ron – November 14, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Joel is extremely tall. I met him a few years back. Now I’m 5’11”, but the guy felt like he was towering over me. I liked it. :)

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – November 18, 2013 12:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait!

Comment by Kristina – November 14, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on BlindRhymes and things that'll blow your mind….

Comment by Jaglavak The Prince – November 15, 2013 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s called Changnesia

Comment by Will – November 15, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jonathan Banks is the main reason I would watch. He was so memorable on Breaking Bad, perhaps as much as Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring), whose character and performance on Revolution I do not like at all. Also did not think much of Hank going over to Under the Dome. Hope Jonathan brings us a worthy post-BB performance.

Comment by GregK – November 15, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who’s the old guy in 12, 15, 17, and 18?

Comment by Sebastian – November 17, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Picture 16: Did somebody break Abed?

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – November 18, 2013 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post