Exclusive

Exclusive Bones First Look: Booth Goes to First Base With Brennan -- While Driving

Someone needs to tell Booth that feeling up your spouse while operating a moving vehicle is illegal in the nation’s capital, because that’s essentially what he’s doing in the following clip from this Friday’s episode of Bones (8/7c, Fox).

RELATED | Bones Exclusive: [Spoiler]‘s Returning in 2014!

The set-up: Brennan, on a break from an exhausting day of jury duty, insists on spending her downtime at work instead of at home (where her husband has offered to give her “a massage… or something.”) After initially playing hard to get, she eventually comes around — and Booth rewards her with a preview of what’s to come.

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with answers to these questions: Do you think we’ll get to see any of this promised “massage… or something?” And, more importantly, will you be following B&B to their new Friday home?

1. caprigirl60 says:

I didn’t think a shoulder squeeze is 1st base, but maybe that’s just me. No, I don’t think we’ll get to see the “or something” we never do. Yes, I will be following it to Friday, or at least those nights I’m home.

2. Amanda says:

Not quite of I imagined it would be…

3. Stormy says:

IMO It’s like getting cozy with a robot. She’s so cold, rude and egotistical she makes Sheldon Cooper seem warm and fuzzy.

4. Anon says:

She won’t go home with her husband, cos shes a robot work nut….mmm…ok that’s fine…I’ll go with home with Booth instead, Brennan can go play with other Bones….srly.

5. shari says:

my dvr and i will be following bones to friday… i rarely watch it live these days.
    as for seeing the “and something” highly doubt it… we didn’t even see anything romantic on the honeymoon…

6. Stacey says:

You need to get out more, that shoulder squeeze isnt feeling up in anybody’s book. It does give us a hint there might be more going on b/t B & B than we know about, that’s a plus, I guess, Yes, I’ll be following to Friday as long as they promise never to let Reich near a Bones script again.

7. If it weren’t for the complaining this fandom wouldn’t say more than 5 words. (Unless there’s a wedding going on)

• Mar says:

Amen…what the hell. I’m glad TV line still posts about Bones because with these comments? I would stop paying attention to this show.

8. Ana says:

I’ll follow bones where ever or when ever it goes! As for the preview at the end of something massage-y, I’m not keeping my hopes up. I agree with Shari, if in the honeymoon we didn’t even see a romantic scene between them, I highly doubt there’ll be in this episode. And yes, I am a bitter gourd. Lol

9. Erin says:

Once again Brennan is a cold fish. Learn to be a wife, lady. This is so annoying. And the lack of fire and heat is even more so. Booth can’t do it all by himself, I guess.

10. BoothandBonesForever says:

This is a super cute moment, but not first base as least since I was in HS. Yes I’ll keep watching as long a Pelant stays dead. People who hate Brennan should get a life and a new show.

11. 206episodesofBones says:

Good grief this site is full of whiners!!! It doesn’t matter what show it is they all congregate here LOL!!!! I love flirty Booth and it’s obvious that Brennan can’t resist in the end. I’ve watched since the pilot and will keep watching wherever it goes until the series finale :)

12. Chocoholic says:

Too bad, I can’t view it. I get the audio message: This content is currently unavailable.

13. Lois says:

They are so cute…..not quite first base, but she does wants her massage later! I’m not holding my breathe on getting to see that or the ‘other’! Hart prefers to leave it all up to the imagination.
    I’ll definitely be watching live when I can or dvr’ing just like always! Bring on Fridays!

14. greatvonnie50 says:

My frustration about “or something” is still and will always be that we have seen some bed scenes with Booth & Cam, Booth & Rebecca, Booth & Hannah, S1 with sexy blond lawyer in Booth’s shirt. And yet B&B are married & nothing. Let Booth romance Brennan in & out of bed. We have even seen Brennan in bed with Sully & better kisses with Sully. Come on B&B give #Boneheads something to dream about lol!

15. Karen says:

Will be dvr’ing this Friday but I will be watching that later Friday night when I get home. I doubt they will show more since they didn’t show anything on the honeymoon but I will never miss “Bones”..I really enjoy this show and the B&B relationship.

16. Suzanne says:

Couldn’t get it to see!

17. Marilyn says:

I think this clip only gives you anticipation. Bones and Booth are the best. They need to get it on already. I mean…after that working honeymoon!!! Glad they’re moving to friday. It makes it easier to watch it at our house. LOVE this show!!\

18. barbara says:

will follow it to friday for sure. bones not being cold just being bones she always gives in to booth. not happy pelant coming back hope its just a video or some other type of message he needs to be really dead

19. We don’ t usually see them get intimate (why not?), so when they do I enjoy their chemistry. No, a touch on the shoulder is NOT 1st base, and Yes I will follow on Fridays!!!

20. I will always follow Bones wherever it goes! I love the show and I love the characters, whether quirky, cute, suave, or otherwise! I love watching the interactions between Bones and Booth the most!

21. T says:

I’m going with them to Friday of course. I wish TWD would move from Sunday to ANY other night.

22. Susan says:

Aww.. so thoughtful and cute..To bad most men aren’t like Booth. He is the perfect dream husband..It’s going to be another great episode…

23. Rita Sioros says:

Yes, I missed the “Fun” in the Honeymoon. I don’t think will ever see anything but teasing.
    I will watch on Fridays.

24. rana impute says:

I feel that the lack of love scenes between B&B is because the producers want to keep their loyal fans watching til the very end…like the ever so beautiful and highly anticipated wedding of the decade. Hanson is probably saving the best for last. Both Emily and David have mentioned in interviews that they know that fans “have been” wanting to see their sex scenes. Hanson, I’m sure is well aware of this. How many seasons did it take for them to have their one passionate love scene in End of the Beginning? And it was a dream. Fans could only keeping watching anyway because although it was only a dream. It was that dream where booth fell in love with her and it was in Brennan’s mind as well because and realizing her feelings with Booth when she wrote the book she later deleted. Producers have something big under their belt because they know their loyal fans will keep watching and like the wedding, we’ll get what we deserve.

25. UM88 says:

Gee, another episode about Brennan, that hasn’t happened since…..Monday, and won’t happen again until..next Friday! Could DB be anymore underutilized, even the squints are getting better stories than he is. Sometimes I forget there is even a second star on this show. DB must really be getting good at those interrogation scenes, car driving scenes, and gun shooting scenes since thats all he’s ever given. Too bad the producers can’t see the talent in front of them!

26. barbara says:

whats happened to the intern finn the sweet southern guy i liked him and hodgens needs his money back!!!!!

27. SLS says:

Booth basically never actually looks at the road while driving, so its a good things its all staged anyway. Yes, I’ll be watching on Fridays – no DVR here and I don’t want to have to wait for hulu to show it 8 days later.

28. Lori Beasley says:

Hey FBI, hands on the steering wheel. 10 and 2!

29. Susan says:

Anyone who hasn’t done it (or something) while driving would be fibbing ;) But the squeeze on her shoulder is just to let her know he’s there. He has such a tenderness to him. Brennan is sorta cold and annoying towards people, including Booth. Booth has taken years to get her where she is today. I don’t think this show is about them having sex… If it were going in that direction we would have seen it on their honeymoon. But their small sexual cuddling is more alluring and intense than if you actually see it. The imagination is a great thing and the writers know how to play with that.. Bones cast are sensational. If I can’t be in front of the TV when the show is on, my DVR will certainly be recording.. I won’t miss Bones!

30. Sherri B says:

We are not happy about the move to Friday nights. We have had a standing wallyball game on Fridays for the past 22 years and cannot change the night we play. Bones has been one of our favorites TV shows. Hopefully we can catch the reruns.

• Susan says:

You can still watch the new Bones, just DVR them… the fan base is important… we need everyone to stand behind them no matter what changes they make…Oh, I would still catch the reruns..I work 12 hr shift nights so I feel your pain, but my DVR will be recording…;)

31. Donna White says:

I will definitely be following them to Fridays, and they better not cancel the show, because I am their biggest fan!

32. Kathy Fr says:

No, I don’t believe we’ll see the massage… it will be one of those fade aways….. I will always follow Bones no matter when it is broadcast. If it changes I will DVR it. I prefer to DVR it anyway, I can rewind and replay something I like or didn’t hear well. So I’ll ALWAYS follow Booth and Bones no matter what night the go to, no matter what time… no matter what network. This is one of the very few shows that I can watch an episode a couple of times then follow the series on hulu whenever I want. This is one of the best shows period. Thanks for the fun exclusive looks into the show!!