Sneak Peek: The Originals' Flashback Face-Off -- Plus: Hayley Comforts a Sick Elijah

With the The Originals‘ brotherly duo on the outs once again, the Nov. 26 episode of the CW series will go back in time to yet another contentious period in Klaus and Elijah’s history. As you’ll see in the following photos, the two don’t exactly use their words to deal with their issues.

RELATED | The CW Picks Up The Originals, The Tomorrow People and Reign for Full Seasons

Meanwhile, back in the present, the feud takes a grave turn as Elijah suffers from Klaus’ werewolf bite, leaving a concerned Hayley to tend to her protector.

Click through the gallery below for a sneak peek at the episode.

1. Nate says:

They have THE MOST f’d up relationship

2. Lucy says:

Haylijah!

3. ollie says:

Funny how shocked the guy looks behind Elijah in one picture.

4. Isabelle says:

I hope this leads to them finally admitting their mistakes and agreeing to try and be a better family. They are so divided it’s breaking my heart. The show is supposed to be about family, not backstabbing and lack of trust, I love the show and really hope we start rebuilding the siblings relationships.

• Kim says:

This is how I feel, what I want out of this show is to see Klaus, Elijah and Rebecca grow, become stronger and closer, make up for all the mistakes they have made, to show that 1000 years of life makes you a better person not more paranoid and angry.

• EL says:

To Isabelle & Kim,
      THANK YOU! Completely Agree!!!!!!! There is SO much potential there & the show is already so great, I dont understand why they can’t take it to the next level, where the three remaining family members come together, make an untied front and prepare for the next generation of their family!

5. Tobi says:

Looks good! Loving the originals and Marcel’s even growing on me. Sort of rooting for him and rebekah

6. Bruce says:

if the baby is a vampire/werewolf how will it grow since a vampire cannot age?
    And one more question in tvd or the originals has there been a kid vampire that is like 10 years old?

7. Ang says:

If the baby’s blood made a hybrid, couldn’t it also cure Elijah ?

• Vissy says:

That’s what I’ve been thinking since Klaus bit him, I was like “uhm duh? The cure is right in front of you?”

• Meredith says:

I don’t think he needs to be cured. The werewolf bite won’t kill him and I can’t see him stabbing that needle into Hayley’s belly to get blood just so he’ll feel better faster.

8. I seriously don’t get this… Every other week either Klaus is daggering Elijah or something worse… Its so stupid. Its like revolution where they never win, and if they do it comes at great personal cost. This show was getting good now its just stupid again. I wish Marcel puts Klaus in that garden and leaves him there. I would much rather the show concentrate on Elijah and Rebekah. Thats so much better for me quite honestly.