Exclusive Revolution Video: You Asked for It, You Got It -- Watch the 'Lost' Kiss Now

Earlier this season on NBC’s Revolution (Wednesdays, 8/7c), Rachel — shortly after recuperating from an arrow wound — got pulled into an unexpected kiss by onetime flame/brother-in-law Miles. And though the shteamy scene made it into promos, it got snipped before it saw the light of day.

Until now.

RELATED | Revolution Star Dishes on Nixed Necking, Reuniting With Lost Hubby

In sharing the “lost” moment with TVLine exclusively, co-executive producer Anne Cofell Saunders says, “We’re releasing the scene as a direct response to fans reaching out to us on Twitter. For all of you who have been tweeting me asking for it, here’s your scene. You’re awesome.”

Revolution star Elizabeth Mitchell previously gave TVLine her own take on the scene, saying, “I loved it because I felt like that’s what you do in life — things get all crazy and you’re like, ‘Oh, hi! I missed you, too.'” But as much as Rachel visibly relished it, TPTB decided the timing of the clinch was “weird.”

Check out the lost liplock below, and render your own verdict. As Revolution continues Season 2 this Wednesday, Rachel and her father continue to struggle with their relationship, while Neville takes a gamble with the Patriots.

Loading video...

1. Lynn says:

I like it, but Elizabeth was right – the timing’s kinda weird. And still 100% convinced Miles is Charlie’s father. I can’t wait until that’s revealed.

• wrstlgirl says:

Everyone I know is convinced that Miles is Charlie’s father so I’m not so sure the reveal will really be all that. It would be much more shocking if they went another way with it at this point.

• H says:

I am also 100% convinced that Miles is Charlie’s father. That being said, I will probably still freak out when it is revealed.

• Ya me to. I love this sow I think they should kill off banks and let Charlie find out about her mom and miles, and see the rage in her eyes ,but then let it go Cruz her dad is gone ,but then let Rachel find out about based son and charlie omg I think she will go mad and fight more with bass since he was the one who had her son killed and she would go off on charlie ,I’m really Shure charlie is miles ,why else could she leave her kids and go to bass,and miles . And not her husband .

2. Ally Oop says:

While I like both characters, I just don’t find they have much for romantic chemistry. Oddly enough, as strange as it sounds, I really want Charley and Bass together–they just seem to have major chemistry together.

• Lynn says:

Yes! Charlie and Bass is so wrong, but I can’t help but ship them this season. Oops.

• wrstlgirl says:

LOL, oh yeah, Charlie and Bass is so wrong on so many levels but eh, just do it!!!!!! I didn’t think it was possible but they’ve actually got me liking Charlie, still not in love with her but at least she’s tolerable this season.

• Kristina says:

I think they have great chemistry, but I’m totally with you on Charlie/Bass! Plus, lots of built-in relationship drama :)

• Liz says:

I luuuurve Charlie/Bass too- so wrong but so delicious;) I’m happy with it being a slow burn thou, he has a lot of figuring out and repenting to do.

• Jen says:

I completely agree about Charlie and Bass. I also Love the idea of a slow burn, and slow but steady build up of relationship between these two. (Too many times TV shows take things too quickly, and it ruins the romance; at least, to me, it does.) Really awesome chemistry, and so fun to watch these two together.

• Beth says:

I know! I feel so wrong but Charlie and Bass have so much chemistry. If Charlie is Miles’s daughter I don’t think it would go over well at all but I ship them too.

3. Babygate says:

Since they seem to have put their romantic relationship in the backburner, it was better left out. Otherwise, it would have felt awkward and out of place.

4. Scheana says:

I want to see Charlie and Bass get together so badly!!! They have such an amazing chemistry and I just love watching their scenes!!!

5. Thanks so much for this clip !! Have been wondering about this scene ever since I saw the promo and the cut it from the episode. Maybe the timing was wrong but it’s sure damn HAWT ! Hope we get another Miles & Rachel hook up before the season ends.

6. Shaun says:

Guess the fans didn’t respect the process,rofl….good for Revolution!

7. danielle says:

I ship Charlie and bass so hard! Please make it happen

8. Alan Bareiro says:

Elizabeth Mitchell is so damn sexy!

9. carrabus says:

cool. Thanks!

10. Sam says:

That kiss was so damn HOT! Not a Miles fan but Rachel/Miles do have a lot of chemistry. I still want Rachel/Bass though, the sexual tension between those two is palpable.

11. Andrea says:

I love how all my roomates agree on how hot charlie and bass would be!!! I just want lots and lots of more scenes with them

12. Thank you!!! So awesome that they heard the fans complaining and gave it to you!
    Loved it and hope there’s more Rachel/Miles along the way…

13. Zoe says:

HOT! Rachel and Miles are so sexy

14. BrianR says:

So who thinks Miles is Charlie’s Biodad.

15. azu says:

Great kiss!! I’m seriously shipping miles and Rachel like you wouldn’t believe!!

16. Natalie says:

Rachel/Miles do have a lot of chemistry. Thanks!

17. Val says:

Are you kidding??? Rachel and Miles have a lot of chemistry.

18. GPJ says:

Now if only Andrew Marlowe would shoe Castle fans the same respect and release the extra footage from “Always” that he thinks is not important enough or good enough or whatever excuse he wants to use. He needs to take a page from Anne Saunders. Classy move to her fans.

19. Harry says:

Now that is one hot kiss.. rachel/miles are hot together! I would also love to see some romance with Charlie/Bass

20. CLA says:

I’ll always think that Rachel and Monroe would be better than Rachel and Miles. They (Rachel/Monroe or Elizabeth Mitchell/David Lyons) obviously have much more chemistry and sexual tension. It’s much more than just sizzling chemistry between the characters/actors though. I feel Rachel identifies with Monroe in a way she can’t identify with Miles. Rachel may hate Monroe, but she is very similar to him. And she knows it (Episode 1×19). I’m sure if they had much more scenes together than they actually have, the similarities would be more visible and the connection would naturally flourish. Rachel saved Monroe (so now he can redeem himself) and by doing so she has actually saved/redeemed herself too. This is beautiful. This is Rachel and Monroe. More beautiful, poetic, natural and interesting. And much more chemistry too.

21. OMG This is so hot! Elizabeth Mitchell is just the hottest woman ever!

22. They might even be contacted by means of e mail or perhaps through telephone.
    Learn how to set up a pro Ecommerce site, how to market your business on the web,
    how to make sure your website gets a high search
    engine ranking and learn more for free. 5000 Fastest Growing America Companies and top among all hosting companies.

23. un utilisateur rfrenc comme Auteur pouvait crer une publication au nom dun autre compte ouvert sur le CMS.Par dfaut, les performances sont quivalentes celles fournies par lADSL2+ : 100 Mbit/s en thorie en dbit descendant,Car la principale limite du VDSL est connue : le gain de performance du VDSL2 se limite aux lignes de cuivre dont la longueur nexcde pas 1 km. dans les montagnes ou la mer, dans les montagnes ou la mer, etc.World of Tanks est un excellent jeu pour ceux qui aiment le jeux de combat avec de la stratgie.Dans la nuit du 31 dcembre 2010 au 1er janvier 2011.Twelve Sky 2 est gratuit ! accomplissez une large srie de qutes et traquez les Boss pour accder la richesse et la gloire ! lanc en janvier dernier, Eric Schmidt,Elargissez les fonctions Freeplayer de votre Freebox ! HomePlayer remplacera linterface du Freeplayer, cest tout du moins ce quil faut comprendre de .Et escompte bien le rappeler en citant la seule chose retenir?E-Commerce Paris attire tous les dcisionnaires du march du e-commerce et du retail.e-Commerce Paris:Prenez part lvnement cross canal de lanne

24. Gale says:

I just want more sexy Miles scenes … don’t really care who he’s doing it with

25. debbie says:

That kiss was Hot Damn

26. Revolutionary says:

Charlie & Bass!!!
    The tensions is their, it would be an amazing twist on the story if it slow burned, then when they finally realise what was happening kept it a secret and it’s all just so deliciously dangerous. So so so wrong on so many levels but we fans want it!!

27. Liliana says:

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
    with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords
    but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Many thanks!

28. Roseanne says:

Greetings! I’ve been following your weblog for a while now and
    finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas!
    Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

29. I will right away take hold of your rss feed as
    I can’t find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.

Do you have any? Please permit me understand so that I may
    just subscribe. Thanks.

30. Pompes EDMONTON Audrey Inouye son lait à la maison deux fois par jour, la mise en réserver une partie pour petits, les bébés prématurés dans les hôpitaux qui ne sont pas en mesure d’obtenir de leurs propres mères.

31. What’s up to every one, the contents existing at this web page are in fact remarkable for people knowledge,
    well, keep up the good work fellows.

32. It is usually at this point that the most junior member of
    the household suggests that maybe I should put more water in the
    bowl so that the plunger has half a chance of success. It’s
    very vital that you get Plumbing Alameda work made by a specialist.
    Due to the high level of customization, it is very easy to ruin or severely
    impair a character in Champions Online.