Exclusive Person of Interest Sneak Peek: Carter 'Breaks Up' With Reese — A Fatal Mistake?

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Tonight at 10/9c, CBS’ Person of Interest kicks off a foreboding three-episode arc during which, the new promo warns us, “a hero will fall.” And TVLine has your first look at at a scene that hangs a dark cloud over one of the honorary team members.

RELATED | Exclusive: Person of Interest Recruits Practice Alum, Warehouse 13 Vet

In this week’s episode “Endgame,” Finch receives 38 (!) numbers, all connected to an unknown player who is inciting an all-out war between HR and the Russian mob. Meanwhile, a window into Carter’s past is seen through flashbacks with her son’s father (played by Breakout Kings‘ Laz Alonso).

VIDEO | As Person of Interest Touts Deadly Twist, EPs Warn: ‘Every Journey Comes to an End’

In this exclusive clip, Reese (Jim Caviezel) sneaks past the dirty cops staked outside Carter’s (Taraji P. Henson) place to check in on her battle with HR — only to hear her ask that he and the team back off and leave her to fly solo in this effort. Will John acquiesce? And if so, has Carter made a fatal decision?

Loading video...

Comments (116)

• It’s more likely that Fusco is going to die, given that he gets less and less to do on the show.

Comment by DJ Doena – November 12, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed even though it’s the obvious choice (also, I think the actor playing him wants to do other things/projects – just a guess). But I wouldn’t be surprised if all this foreshadowing with Fusco is some sort of bait and switch. *They* want us to think its Fusco but it’s actually someone else. All I know is, it better not be Bear! :-( :-0

Comment by grey – November 13, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can believe Carter is gone I love this show it not ronchy or full of indecent scenes, there are only a few shows that I can watch without turning during some scenes. Sheave the show, this season was her best so far as far as the storyline. I love the other characters even though the show didn’t promote her in the ads, I started watching because of her. And yes she is a great movie star with a strong list of credits not to mention 2 movies that were nominated for Oscars as well as her own oscar nod. She is not given the credit for her past roles but she knows how the media is. I’m sure she prefers the $$$ if she is not going to get top billing. She is worth bring back, she has a huge following and it will shows ratings will say it all. I may continue to watch because it not many shows like this one.

Comment by Racquel – November 19, 2013 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If she is gone so am I. There won’t be a connection with the police department. How will they be able to do good.

Comment by king – November 19, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Erm, Fusco?

Comment by DJ Doena – November 20, 2013 10:17 AM PDT
        • I agree wholeheartedly. I love Carter! I cried through the episode. I cannot believe she is gone. I really want her back on the show. Please, please bring her character back!!! This is my favorite show. I love her character.

Comment by Robbie – November 20, 2013 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree, this is my favorite show and not seeing Carter on there won’t be the same. The team as a whole has gel well over the past 2 seasons. Please bring her back.

JT

Comment by Julius Thomas – November 20, 2013 06:01 AM PDT
          • I cannot believe it either…i’m still shocked and really disappointed…and now contemplating if I will continue to watch. Tht was such an emotionally traumatic episode! Only show I watch regularly :(

Comment by Farah – November 20, 2013 02:54 PM PDT
      • Great episode tonight – totally caught me by surprise. Great job CBS!

Comment by Harvey D – November 19, 2013 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Now, John is going to be really angry again, I think we will see a very powerful mad man.

Comment by George – November 20, 2013 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unless she wanted to other things it is devistating that they would kill the only African American character on the show. How do you have a machine that does not let you know that her number is up. This does not make since. Unless this is a ploy to get the dirty cops.

Signed
      NOT HAPPY YOU KILLED OFF THE ONLY SISTER

Comment by 111@earthlink.net – November 20, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m truly going to miss Ms.Henson, she’s talented, competent, beautiful, and a true artist;
      but , SHOW business is business, i remember she had issues with the network earlier in the year or after the second season, ( I stand corrected), having to do with how she (Henson) was not being disrespected as one of the major stars or at least one of the main characters,
      there’s not much left for me to watch, I’m gone too
      KCD

Comment by Kenny D – November 20, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh no… Not Carter!

Comment by TvPeong – November 12, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep it was Carter..it’s a shame loved the show….will move on

Comment by Annette – November 19, 2013 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow she is y I started watching, love the show hope that there is some kind of help for her if not I’m done!

Comment by Jimmy – November 19, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed! No Carter, no more Person of interest for me.

Comment by Gerry – November 30, 2013 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree I am out of here too. I was hoping they would further explore the chemistry with she and John.Goodbye person of interestless….

Comment by Yolanda – November 19, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That sucked; Carter was such a huge part of the cast! What’s going on with these shows; first Ziva leaves NCIS, and now Carter is gone from Person of Interest too?

Comment by Gino De Lucia – November 19, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • In the case of Ziva leaving NCIS, it was the actress’s choice to move on. I haven’t heard anything about Henson leaving the series. Tonight’s episode was a total shock at the end, although I did figure Fusco wouldn’t die. They played that up a bit too much. I’m still hoping there’s a twist and that Carter isn’t dead. Not holding my breath about it, though.

Comment by Urd-chan – November 19, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Me too…I’m definitely hoping for a twist. That maybe it was staged to fool HR and take Carter into “witness” protection. I’m mad that Carter didn’t fully consider the consequences of taking down such a huge corrupt organization of gun toting cops. She could get shot any time, any where.

Comment by Farah – November 20, 2013 02:59 PM PDT
          • Doesn’t make sense to kill off a main character. I believe they will find a way to save her.

Comment by Jerry K – November 20, 2013 04:28 PM PDT
        • CBS can’t handle strong women. Remember the lady from Blue Bloods?

Comment by king – November 19, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am very disappointed and unsettled as a faithful viewer of the show. I am no longer interested.

Comment by Ruth – November 20, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s Fusco, seen the previews over the last couple of days.

Comment by Jeff – November 12, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Which is why I think it’s NOT Fusco.

Comment by meem – November 12, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This lol. Maybe I’m conditioned by reality TV, but whatever the promo makes you think will happen, the exact opposite will happen.

Comment by ben – November 12, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly!

Comment by grey – November 13, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the chemistry/friendship of Carter and Reese!

Comment by Lyn – November 12, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too. they write their interactions perfectly. he looks out for her and vice versa

Comment by Ange – November 12, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too! I liked their friendship

Comment by kcc – November 12, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its not fusco. that is too obvious. its carter

Comment by Laura LaBarber – November 12, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. Unless the CBS promo people really don’t know how to do their job (it’s sometimes true that the showrunners have no control over the promo), it is not Fusco. My guess is that it’s a bit of a cop out and Bear (the dog) is the hero who falls.

Comment by Quinn Mallory – November 12, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’ll be the dog.

Comment by Kate – November 12, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The promo is misleading, Fusco badly hurt makes it look he will be the one who dies.. So as sad it is to say, I also think could be Carter..and my heart felt into pieces. (:

Comment by tahina – November 12, 2013 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • On the other hand, the rumor in August was that Fusco was leaving the series mid season. This would be a way to accomplish it.

Comment by chistosa – November 12, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They really do go out of their way in these promos to make it look like Fusco is the one that dies. I feel like that is misdirection. And if it turns out to be him, these promos were an excellent way to ruin the Sweeps surprise.

Comment by Deion – November 12, 2013 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Taraji P Henson is not going anywhere. It will be Fusco! Kevin Chapman deserves better than the few minutes of air time he has had over the course of last season and this season.
    I love this show and I love Reese, Finch, Carter and Fusco all working together, but now with Shaw being on a lot there is no room for Fusco.

Comment by sarah – November 12, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They kill Carter, I’m out. I like the show but I signed on for Taraji and if they kill her off, the moral compass of the show is gone.

Comment by sladewilson – November 12, 2013 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It won’t be Carter. Shaw, Fusco, or Root, I’m sure.

Comment by ben – November 12, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly my point.

Comment by creyexcellence – November 14, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree !!!!!!!!!

Comment by Marie – November 19, 2013 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree.

Comment by mudpie – November 19, 2013 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I FEEL THE SAME WAY, I LIKE JOHN, WANTED FUSCO TO LIVE BUT TO KILL JOSH/T.P.H. I’M OUT NOT WATCHING THE SHOW AFTER TONIGHT. EVEN IF T.P.H. IS LEAVING THE WRITER SHOULD HAVE HAD A MUCH BETTER INSIGHT INTO HAVING HER LEAVE THE SHOW. I’M DONE, GONE THROUGH NEVER WATCHING A G A I N UNLESS THAT ENEDING CHANGES. BYE BYE.

Comment by RGM – November 19, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep. Im so disappointed. Fusco could have gone to jail and played from the inside. Carter and Reese could have tried to hide their deep love. All kinds of possibilities, but Carter is the best character and it was lame how she died and lame how their love comes out right before she dies!!!! too much happened in one episode. SO STUPID TO KILL OFF CARTER> IM DONE> This show is a big boring because the main character is too stiff. Finally starts to move it and you kill off Carter… I was phoning my husband, all excited that carter and Reese kissed. So dumb to kill her off. goodbye.

Comment by perry debra – November 20, 2013 11:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope this not end Taraji P Henson she great actress and main character in Person of interest this was only reason why I watch hope bring her back if not I’m done

Comment by Terry – November 19, 2013 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THEY KILLED CARTER, NO MORE PERSON OF INTEREST FOR ME . THEY KILLED THE ONE I LIKED . NO MORE PERSON OF INTEREST FOR.

Comment by freddy – November 19, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carter and Reese together…on screen… a gold mine of chemistry and dramatic presence.
    They bring out the best in each other. Nolan and Plageman are not fools. They are aware of the popularity of shows like Scandal and Sleepy Hollow. Henson is a goddess and a tremendous actress who, at last, has scripts worthy of her talent and an opportunity to to be featured as a dramatic lead.

If anything fatal happens to her or she leaves the show, this Person of Interest fan will never watch again.

Comment by KCactus – November 12, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know, if they kill off Fusco I will be upset, but I can move on because I’ve still enjoyed the show even with his reduced screen time, BUT if they kill off Carter I’m gonna be super pissed. She’s really my favorite. Her scenes and this investigation into HR have been the highlights of this season so far for me. THEY CAN’T KILL HER OFF!!!!! Take Root. Take Shaw or Fusco even BUT NOT CARTER!

Comment by abz – November 12, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Two POI articles in a day… WOW… You have a happy reader..

Comment by eridapo – November 12, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also: “Heroes” can fall in other ways besides dying? Showing Fusco on the ground may be a long ways towards misdirection. Perhaps Carter, who has been a big “hero” over so much of the show, is forced by circumstances to take a turn into the dark?

Comment by John 1138 – November 12, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or they set it up to make HR etc think he’s dead (Fusco) and then he relocates a la Witness Protection. That’s another way for the actor playing Fusco to leave the show and still have a door open for him to return.

Comment by grey – November 13, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im also going to be pissed if carter or bear for that matter. i mean i like fusco but if someone has to go and since he not in alot maybe him. but in these promos they make it look like one person and it complete opposite. oh i forgot about root she’s the one who should go but reese has her locked up. read in tvguide in an episode johns number comes up so that could mean bear saves him. crap i don’t like any of this!!!!!!! I’ll close my eyes when the time comes

Comment by barbara – November 12, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone seems to think, “fall,” in the sense of “die.”

Remember, this is, to some extent anyway, a “cop” show and hence bound by a few conventions of the genre.

And one of them is, you would figure, the crime stories argot.

Is it possible that what is meant is that Carter or Fusco will “take a fall,” i.e., be arrested due to being framed by HR? Our Joss has off’d a few people the last few weeks– you think HR wouldn’t want to pin something on her that doesn’t have their prints on it?

It would seem our Lye will have to be the one to save her– the scenes implying he may be killed for his trouble may only be teasers for scenes resulting from his getting too close, without John and Shaw having his back, and Lye being sidelined as a result. either for real injury, or, as with Shaw, an “Exit strategy to get the heat off him.

Or vice versa– Fusco is set up in a “stitched-up crime scene” (they foreshadowed how he became the “corrupt” cop he turned into as a result of having staged stuff, and that scene with the intended victim of a hollow-point to the head may be reminding us.) Joss may have to rescue him, without John and Shaw behind her.

Either way, I’m seeing this not as a rivalry thing or a source-of-future discord thing, but I’m seeing a line being drawn, where the cops are one aspect of the story and John and Shaw are the other, and while they cross paths and work together when they must, they really start thinking “When the chips are down, I have to stick with my own”– the cops on one side, the “vigilantes” on the other.

Comment by therealguyfaux – November 12, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was about to say the same. It could very well be that someone – Fusco – gets his HR connections exposed and gets arrested. I would hate to lose the core cast on this one.

Comment by Dijea (@Dijea) – November 12, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They only reason they would kill off Carter would be if Taraji wanted out to focus on her movie career. If that is her choice, I can’t get mad at the show for that. But I don’t think anyone major dies. The promos make it way too obvious for it to be Fusco. Finch, Reese and Shaw are safe too, and Root. Plus they never said anyone is dying. Or it could be a minor character.

Comment by kel – November 12, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I too, had heard this past summer, that the character who plays Fusco would be leaving the show. Now whether this was a rumor, who knows. I cannot see Carter being the one who falls and I would be very disappointed if they do this to her.

Comment by Pat – November 12, 2013 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They can’t kill Carter because she is their eyes and ears in the nypd. I mean they have fusco but she is more adept… It could mean that HR will frame her for helping Elias escape or something.
    Maybe it is Fusco that goes, this will be interesting.
    Taraji is too good and she is needed in this show. Nolan better not screw it up or he’ll regret it!

Comment by shuayb – November 12, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It could be the Machine. The numbers abruptly stop coming.

Comment by Disco Dave – November 12, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The last time a CBS show said a hero would fall a minor secondary character was killed, and a main was just injured. I bet the dog dies, and Fusco is just injured. ;-)

Comment by Mike – November 12, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they bump off Carter, leaving us with the unoriginal Samantha Shaw, I’ll stop watching this show. Seriously. In fact, I feel the same about Fusco. I wish to God they had not added Shaw to the cast.

Comment by drush76 – November 12, 2013 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So glad to see someone agrees with me. I am not too thrilled about the addition of Shaw, either.

Comment by langd – November 16, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Shaw!!! She adds the extra estrogen we need in the show!!! Two bad ass women!!!! I love it!!!

Comment by Kathy Gordon – November 19, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey I like Shaw also but Root, she’s a different story. Don’t like that character. Now that they’ve killed Carter off they can have Shaw and Root, I’m not watching it any more.

Comment by king – November 19, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think this is the Blind Item about the star of a popular series dying. It’s gonna be Mr. Reese!

Comment by Terry – November 13, 2013 12:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • det fusco can die we love him to much ! i hope i don’t have to cry ………

Comment by caarolann tracy – November 13, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • all i can say about this episode is wow!!!!!!! i hate to say it but poor bear might be the one. jo?hns number comes up next week and he’ll save john.

Comment by barbara – November 13, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone not considered it could be John? They greatly demonstrated Carters capabilities and also note that Finch whilst watching Carter take the Russians truck, said to Reese “Honestly Mr Reese this looks like something you would do” Now don’t get me wrong, likeliness off killing of pretty much the main character is low, but at the same time, it does seem like they could be trying to bring Carter up to Reese’s qualities. Maybe leaving the PD and taking his place with Finch, who knows…. cant wait to find out :D

Comment by The Watcher – November 13, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please dont let it be Shaw!

Comment by fldsmith – November 14, 2013 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • if you google buddy tv season 3 spoiler shaw’s story the writer said there will be a episode showing why the dog and shaw have special relationship. which means the person to fall is not Shaw and it’s not Bear. It also appears it may not be Fusco. It’s not Finch and it’s not Root (Root is not a Hero). Who knows. For all we know we may find that Carter’s husband dies. Fusco makes a sacrifice but doesn’t die.

The latest promo for ep9 the crossing try to imply Reese but up close Reese gets shot in the shoulder (must see this in slow motion) and it’s by a single thug not a group of police.

The first preview ep8 says a hero will fall and the next preview ep9 says to save mr. reeese, a hero will make the ultimate sacrifice. Meaning the hero to fall is not Reese. Whatever happens I’m nervous and not sure I’ll watch until after others have seen it and tell me what happens.

Comment by nsmith – November 16, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not checking my blood pressure until this arc is completed. The “plotters” of the series are very good at pulling the rug out from under the viewers, but at a very high level of skill. That means they’re not too likely to pull a “cheesy” “hero falls”. If Reese goes, I go. Ms. Henson has spoken in the past of wanting to do more movies. Perhaps this strong arc for her character will keep her in house for a while longer? No Finch = no show (Leon doesn’t have the gravitas). They’re running promos showing Lionel in more and more trouble (fake blood). I really like Lionel, but they use him so infrequently, though effectively, that I think it really may be him who goes (they want us to think “red herring”, then follow through with his implied demise). No good way to get out of this. And yes, I remember Mr. Reese’s remark to Mr. Finch about getting a K-9 battle vest for Bear. It will be interesting to see how they save Reese with every crook and HR follower in NYC bearing down on him. Maybe everyone they ever saved comes back with a fully automatic weapon to help? Hmmm.

Comment by squint – November 16, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here’s a possibility … True, the war between HR and the Russians (via Carter,) heats up to a boiling point. But don’t forget that Carter saved Elias early on. As bad as he is, it’d be foolish to think Elias has no idea what’s happening. He owes Carter for saving him, just as he owes Reece and Finch for saving him in the past. He is the only other player that has enough power to sit at the table with the rest of the adults.

Comment by Kamea – November 17, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carter….. Nooooo

Comment by Rivern – November 19, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • carter is toast

Comment by mytoys666 – November 19, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is awful!!!!!!please no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Terri – November 19, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will Carter live? She had better!!!!! If anyone must go it should be Root. I never understood the need to keep her in the first place. She was one of the crazy changes made to the show last season that created too much complexity.

Comment by Delores R – November 19, 2013 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Carter is dead so is this show. At least to me!

Comment by rita – November 19, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m w u on that. Looks like they killed her off tonight n if so, I am going to b really pissed and unsure if I will keep watching it

Comment by Sue b – November 19, 2013 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TURE THAT

Comment by freddy – November 19, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really upset they killed Carter ! WHY? Did she want to do something else?

Comment by Vilma – November 19, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what I have been looking all over the internet for. Does Taraji want to do something else? I seriously hope this is a ploy. She is only passed out from the shot. I agree with another commentor, Reese, Finch, Carter, and Fusco have good chemistry.

Comment by Dale – November 19, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree; if she’s really been killed off the show, I too, will no longer watch it!

Comment by ginodelucia – November 19, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot believe it is Carter. if i didn’t luv Jim Caviezel (my Count of Monte Cristo and Frequency man i wouldn’t watch any more. But i just can’t stop watching him ;)

Comment by Mzmm – November 19, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why did you have to kill Carter? I started watching this show because Taraji Henson was in it. Now that she is gone, I am finished watching it.

Comment by Gladys – November 19, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! Carter is KEY to the success of this show!

Comment by Kacie Sims – November 19, 2013 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • REALLY!!!!! I can NOT BELIEVE they jus killed Carter of the show!!! I jus pray it’s a ploy….

Comment by Tammy – November 19, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, what the heck is CBS doing, whey are they killing off the “LEAD FEMALE [CARTER]“; I don’t care if she has other things in the fire, she has to keep on doing this series. It will not be the same w/out her. If she is dead and not just unconscious, I’m not watching the show ever again, and this is the sentiment of “my family also” I will “BOYCOT CBS”, no more Y&R, NCIS, etc., everything that I have on my calendar to remind me to watch shows on CBS. I will also find out what their sister stations are and “BOYCOT THEM TOO”

Comment by LSUBAMA – November 19, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only way I’ll continue to watch this show will be if Carter’s death on tonight’s show was faked and she’s still alive. Which doesn’t appear likely. No writers are that stoopid, so must be Taraji asked for a big raise, or else she’s pulling a David Caruso and she thinks she’s gonna be a big movie star. And I doubt that. Person of Interest, you really disappointed me tonight.

Comment by Robert Baker – November 19, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Carter is gone, so am I.

Comment by Genoa Giles – November 19, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the heck is wrong with these people you get a great show going an then you kill off one of the main people in the show…I just don’t get it,,,,

Comment by Lynn Ligon – November 19, 2013 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will not watch this show if Carter dies.

Comment by Pam Freeman – November 19, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im like WOW! Y did they kill her I love Taraji that’s the only reason I watched tha show well i hope shes gone 4 a gud reason. Im mean I like Jim C and all but that’s not enough 4 me 2 keep watching. :-(

Comment by april – November 19, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JOSH BEING KILLED, KILLED THE SHOW. NOT WATCHING SHOW A G A I N.. WRITER SHOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER INSIGHT THAN TO KILL JOSH/T.P.H.EVERYBODY LIVES BUT HER AND CAL–HEYY I;M OUT BYE BYE

Comment by RGM – November 19, 2013 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After tonight’s episode I will NO LONGER be watching Person of Interest….I only tuned in because of TPH and J.C. and I was waiting on that chemistry to build…..however they’ve killed her and now I’m no longer interested. And if they think ROOT is going to bring any excitement to the show…pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee…..her character is a boring NUT JOB! BYE PERSON OF INTEREST….I’M JUST NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE!

Comment by DLP – November 19, 2013 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought prejudice was gone, but then they kill off the only black character on the show. I don’t understand why , shes a great actress, I hope there is some kind of sick twist later, like shes in coma somewhere , I am really taken aback

Comment by r key – November 19, 2013 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How could this be that taraji get knocked off like that I won’t watch this show if she’s not there !

Comment by gene – November 19, 2013 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is CBS thinking!! You killed Joss just when things get really interesting between her and Reese!!! Idiots the chemistry between those two was sooo potent. You bring in a robot like Shaw and you kill off the shows moral compass. I am done. I got hooked on this show because of Carter and now if see is gone I am totally disconnecting!!

Comment by Alexandra – November 19, 2013 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was afraid it would be bear, b ut didn’t think it would be lionel….but carter???? Couldn’t they come to a more equitable deal to please her, the show, and the fans that feel the show needs th7s character?

Comment by Christine Levasseur – November 19, 2013 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate that Carter is gone, not sure what that is about. I’m trying my best to figure out what’s going on and no one is saying anything. I guess they wanted her gone, or maybe she wanted to do other things. That’s sad because the show really worked for her.

Comment by Tawana D – November 19, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post