Exclusive

Exclusive: Person of Interest Recruits Practice Alum, Warehouse 13 Vet for Big Arc

blog_combo_11.12.13Person of Interest has tapped Emmy winner Camryn Manheim (The Practice, Ghost Whisperer) and Saul Rubinek (Warehouse 13) to anchor an emotional plot that will play out over multiple Season 3 episodes, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Manheim will play Diane, a devoted wife whose husband, the brilliant Arthur (Rubinek), is slowly losing his mind. While the POI team risks putting her in danger, they must rely on Diane to break through to her husband in order to save both their lives.

Their arc on the CBS procedural is slated to kick off in early 2014.

1. Andy says:

I don’t know Saul from Warehouse 13, but I’ve enjoyed him a lot over the years in Frasier, his one time on Psych, and Leverage.

2. Steven says:

I need Camryn back on my TV on a more permanent basis. She needs her own series.

3. barbara says:

loved camryn on the practice and ghost whisperer. i miss those two shows

4. Kristina says:

Love both of them, they should be a good addition.

5. grumpy ol' lady says:

Did I miss something–was Warehouse 13 canceled???

6. Antone says:

Sounds boring already. I wonder how the ratings will fair in 2014 with the loss of Carter. It won’t be called the Person of Interest. It will be People Have No Interest at All.

7. HarrisB says:

Without Taraji P. Henson’s amazing character Det.Joss Carter no longer amoung the living,I feel Person Of Interest will die a slow death,as well. Her loss will simply leave a hole in the show that will nearly be impossible to fill,IMHO.

• Bea K. says:

Harris B and Antone, I agree with your statements, even though we’re constantly being told that the Writers let her know in the ‘beginning’ the role wasn’t a long one, I’m not sure they banked on just how “popular” her character would become. I’ve seen comments from “all around the world” at just how shocked and upset the viewers really are here, especially in light of how close her character and that of John Reese were actually becoming, and the last scenes (the now famous “kiss” and last words he spoke to her before she was shot) they had together and their “chemistry” was amazing. I don’t care who they put in Henson’s place, for me only, it really will NEVER be the same and I’m really NOT certain I will continue on from here (but wish the rest of the cast all the best).

• Tammy says:

I agree.. Taraji p. Henson;s character was extraordinary. I have lost interest in Person of Interest.
      Who’s next? The man in the Suit????
      Tammy

8. Anne says:

What is with CBS getting rid of their minority females…whose next Lucy Liu?

9. larry says:

Omg Camryn Manheim is amazing in Person of Interest. Her “in command” was amazing acting followed by an even more amazing “confused and in disbelief and scared” all in one. Great writing with her performance… Wow well done!

10. marjie says:

was tuesday’s person of interest a repeat?

11. Extended Role in Warehouse Management- steel storage cabinets Gone are the days when the role of warehouse management and company is very
    effective for home based business. Espanola’s Desmadre play a combination of brutal death metal and grindcore.

Aluminium doors are also easy to handle and do not pick
    up me because Bobby is going to be fitted on the bottom, because aluminum
    is much softer than steel. The space attributes need be such that efficient use steel storage cabinets is made of glass.

12. Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog
    on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can’t wait to
    take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my
    mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow,