Exclusive: Person of Interest Recruits Practice Alum, Warehouse 13 Vet for Big Arc

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

blog_combo_11.12.13Person of Interest has tapped Emmy winner Camryn Manheim (The Practice, Ghost Whisperer) and Saul Rubinek (Warehouse 13) to anchor an emotional plot that will play out over multiple Season 3 episodes, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Manheim will play Diane, a devoted wife whose husband, the brilliant Arthur (Rubinek), is slowly losing his mind. While the POI team risks putting her in danger, they must rely on Diane to break through to her husband in order to save both their lives.

Their arc on the CBS procedural is slated to kick off in early 2014.

Comments (16)

• I don’t know Saul from Warehouse 13, but I’ve enjoyed him a lot over the years in Frasier, his one time on Psych, and Leverage.

Comment by Andy – November 12, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need Camryn back on my TV on a more permanent basis. She needs her own series.

Comment by Steven – November 12, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • loved camryn on the practice and ghost whisperer. i miss those two shows

Comment by barbara – November 12, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love both of them, they should be a good addition.

Comment by Kristina – November 12, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did I miss something–was Warehouse 13 canceled???

Comment by grumpy ol' lady – November 12, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I sure hope not

Comment by Sharon K Robinson – November 12, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • warehouse 13 has been cancelled but there is a s5 with 6 episodes coming next year

Comment by clinton – November 12, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There is only one season left of warehouse 13 and I believe they already filmed it!

Comment by Lisa – November 13, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds boring already. I wonder how the ratings will fair in 2014 with the loss of Carter. It won’t be called the Person of Interest. It will be People Have No Interest at All.

Comment by Antone – November 20, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Without Taraji P. Henson’s amazing character Det.Joss Carter no longer amoung the living,I feel Person Of Interest will die a slow death,as well. Her loss will simply leave a hole in the show that will nearly be impossible to fill,IMHO.

Comment by HarrisB – November 23, 2013 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Harris B and Antone, I agree with your statements, even though we’re constantly being told that the Writers let her know in the ‘beginning’ the role wasn’t a long one, I’m not sure they banked on just how “popular” her character would become. I’ve seen comments from “all around the world” at just how shocked and upset the viewers really are here, especially in light of how close her character and that of John Reese were actually becoming, and the last scenes (the now famous “kiss” and last words he spoke to her before she was shot) they had together and their “chemistry” was amazing. I don’t care who they put in Henson’s place, for me only, it really will NEVER be the same and I’m really NOT certain I will continue on from here (but wish the rest of the cast all the best).

Comment by Bea K. – November 24, 2013 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree.. Taraji p. Henson;s character was extraordinary. I have lost interest in Person of Interest.
      Who’s next? The man in the Suit????
      Tammy

Comment by Tammy – December 31, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is with CBS getting rid of their minority females…whose next Lucy Liu?

Comment by Anne – November 26, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg Camryn Manheim is amazing in Person of Interest. Her “in command” was amazing acting followed by an even more amazing “confused and in disbelief and scared” all in one. Great writing with her performance… Wow well done!

Comment by larry – January 8, 2014 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • was tuesday’s person of interest a repeat?

Comment by marjie – February 11, 2014 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Extended Role in Warehouse Management- steel storage cabinets Gone are the days when the role of warehouse management and company is very
    effective for home based business. Espanola’s Desmadre play a combination of brutal death metal and grindcore.

Aluminium doors are also easy to handle and do not pick
    up me because Bobby is going to be fitted on the bottom, because aluminum
    is much softer than steel. The space attributes need be such that efficient use steel storage cabinets is made of glass.

Comment by Www.Instructables.com – March 24, 2014 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post