Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Mentalist, Parks, Grey's, Vamp Diaries, Bones, Veronica Mars and More

blog_aa_11.12.13_v2Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I’m dying for scoop on this week’s Callie-centric Grey’s Anatomy. What can you tell us about the Calzona flashbacks? —Ashley
Ausiello: I can tell you the episode isn’t flashing back too far. According to Sara Ramirez, the hour revisits a specific window of time after Arizona’s amputation but before their recent split — and offers an “important glimpse into what they were going through at that time that we may not have seen on camera last season.” BTW, my full Ramirez Q&A is live — and it’s a must-watch.

Question: Purdy, purdy please any scoop on The Mentalist. —Erin
Ausiello: If you thought, as some did (I’m looking at you, Mitovich!), that last week’s episode-ending explosion was some sort of neatly orchestrated diversion technique, oh how wrong you are. No, as this coming Sunday’s episode opens, there are bodies (and, gulp, body parts) to be found, while a frantic Lisbon places her trust in perhaps the worst person possible.

Question: Is Chris Pratt coming back to Parks and Recreation soon? I miss Andy. —Sam
Ausiello: He’s officially back in the show’s 100th episode on Jan. 9  — but don’t expect much from him out of the gate. Producers opted to ease Pratt (who was off in London shooting Guardians of the Galaxy) back into the show — much to the actor’s relief. “They thought, ‘What’s the best way to [reintroduce] Chris, who’s coming home Tuesday at midnight and goes back to work at 6 am on Wednesday?’ And they said, ‘Let’s just make him really tired.’ How very thoughtful of them to write that in,” Pratt tells us. “So, there’s an episode where Andy just has jet lag the whole [time]. He can’t get on his schedule, so halfway through conversations he falls asleep. Easiest work I’ve ever done.”

EpisodeQuestion: Brody’s been nearly MIA this season on Homeland. Will we ever see him again!? —Gretchen
Ausiello: You absolutely will see him again.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Returning? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

Question: It’s so great to have a new Whedon show on the air! Please, please, with a Smurf on top can I have some Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. scoop? —Amy
Ausiello: The show will be stepping foot inside the famed S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy, where preternaturally brilliant youths are groomed to be potential agents. My theory: This will be a flashback episode that shows how Agent Coulson entered S.H.I.E.L.D.’s ranks.

Question: Vampire Diaries scoop, please! —Tina
Ausiello: This Thursday’s episode contains a sequence exec producer Julie Plec is dubbing “the triple-banger,” as it features “not just one, not just two, but three Nina Dobrevs all in one scene” — via the actress’ doppelganger repertoire of Elena, Katherine and Amara. “It’s one of my favorite scenes of the entire season — and the last couple seasons.” Perhaps anticipating the inevitable comparisons to a certain BBC America cult hit, Plec adds, “I saw Orphan Black. It’s amazing. But Nina has been doing that for four years. I want to give Nina her due.”

Question: I tried last week and I’ll try again. I need some Reign scoop! I’ve looked everywhere for spoilers and sneak peeks and nothing, they’re being too silent. Any scoop on Olivia (like how long she’ll stay)? You’d be my TV spoiler hero. —Julia
Ausiello: When Olivia (played by Yael Grobglas) surfaces this Thursday, she puts on quite an act when she first returns to court (under dire if questionable circumstances). To say that she shakes things up is a royal understatement, and from what I’m hearing, she’ll be making mayhem for a good while.

Question: I’m just gonna go ahead and ask: Is Zoe the new supreme on American Horror Story: Coven? —Nidia
CovenAusiello: She certainly gives off some very Supreme-like vibes in this week’s episode, much of which focuses on her uphill battle to resurrect Madison (hint: a Ouija Board is involved). The hour also exposes a surprising alliance and features a guest appearance by Pelant himself, Bones‘ Andrew Leeds.

RELATED | American Horror Story Surprise: Look Who’s Coven-Bound!

Question: Any update on a possible fourth season of Body of Proof? Really miss that show. —Gale
Ausiello: It’s dead. Finished. Cooked. Kaput. Over. “Sorry to disappoint some, but Body of Proof will not be resurrected,” leading lady Dana Delany tweeted Tuesday. “May [Megan] rest in peace.”

Question: When next you speak to the Bones people, could you ask them if Hodgins is ever going to get the money that got stolen from him by Pelant? —Mike
Ausiello: Bones PEOPLE? Those hard-working “people” have names. Show some respect, sir! “Hodgins won’t be getting his family money back,” responds Bones Person Stephen Nathan. “He’s going to be earning his keep the way the rest of the world does.  That doesn’t mean, of course, that he and Angela can’t become wealthy again through good hard work.”

Question: What can you tease about the upcoming Bones episodes that isn’t out there yet? —Cassidy
Ausiello: How about this? (Technically, yes, it’s out there — but only for about a day! And you might’ve missed it! Why am I screaming?!) Not good enough? Let’s see… Stephen Nathan of Bones People fame reveals that the upcoming David Boreanaz-helmed episode is a take on the 2012 doc Searching for Sugar Man and revolves around the “murder of an anonymous singer [played by Charlie Worsham] who we learn a lot more about as we uncover this case.”

Question: Your gut was telling you we’d hear about a renewal of Hell On Wheels by the end of last week. What happened? Was your gut wrong?  —JoAnn
Ausiello: No. My gut is still getting used to the new iOS 7 calendar app so its sense of timing is all screwed up. My gut meant to say mindywe should have word by the end of this week. Thanks for circling back.

Question: I’ll take any spoilers you have on The Mindy Project! —Magali
Ausiello: If you, like pretty much the entire TVLine staff (especially Meg Masters), adored Dr. Lahiri’s pastor/DJ ex-fiance Casey (played by Anders Holm) and were mildly devastated to see him go, we’ve got good news straight from Mindy Kaling herself: “You’re going to be very happy because he is going to resurface.”

RELATED | Mindy Kaling: Danny/Mindy Aren’t ‘Destined to Be Together’

Question: Is Carol leaving the show for good? Or is Carol leaving the show to star in the Walking Dead spin-off? —Brian
Ausiello: You have not seen the last of Carol.

Question: This week’s Person of Interest looks nuts. Any scoop? —Joel
Ausiello: It is indeed nuts. The last two minutes will send you on a roller-coaster of emotions, all leading up to a big bad declaring in the final seconds, “[Spoiler] dies tonight.”

Question: Oh, Michael, you handsome man you, could you be sweet and maybe give me some scoop on The Originals? —Christina
Ausiello: The war between Klaus and Marcel will come to a head right around Nov. 26. “Episode 8 is cards-on-the-table time,” confirms Joseph Morgan. “There’s going to be no more skirting around the issue. The first hint of it was in Episode 5 when we were sitting at the bar and Klaus said, ‘If I had an all-powerful teenage witch, you’d want to know how I got her as well.’ And Marcel said, ‘And I’d want to take her from you just like you do from me.’ And that was it.” (And thanks, Chrissy, for the kind words about my face. Much appreciated.)

heather morrisQuestion: Do you know anything about Heather Morris’ return to Glee? Will we see her this season? —Elisa
Ausiello: A Glee insider confirms the fairly obvious: There are no plans for Brittany to return.

Question: Veronica Mars! So, I know it’s technically a movie, but wasn’t it initially one of the best television series ever? I was wondering if you could tell us anything new about the film? —Cherie
Ausiello: Good news. I ran your query past the AA judges and they’re going to allow it on the grounds that — direct quote here — “it’s effin Veronica Mars, bitches!” According to Chris Lowell, when we meet up with Piz 10 years later, he “has a job that you’d expect from somebody who was working in radio in college” and (major spoiler alert unless you’ve seen all the photos and read all the stories) “[he’s] still freakin’ banging Kristen Bell!” But for how much longer will he be banging making love to Kristen Bell Veronica? “At the beginning [of the movie], at least,” Lowell clarifies. “We’ll see what happens.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)

1. S says:

Glee will do the opposite of what people want. One of the funniest, comic relief personalities on the show was Brittany. I know Heather Morris just had a baby, so I do hope that when she is ready she will return. Because the show is sorely lacking the funny and entertaining. Having her in NY would be very interesting, she went to MIT, so she’s not too far away, it wouldn’t be beyond believeability, especially Glee’s believeablity.

• dude says:

It’s not Glee’s fault, it doesn’t seem Heather has much desire to return. She’s always said she would likely give up her career to start a family so it’s not shocking that now she’s got a son, she doesn’t want to return.

• KC says:

I’ll admit Brittany had funny lines in the show, but really, her character was just dumb. I’m glad she won’t be back.

• true says:

Brittany ceased being funny in season 2.

• Jillian says:

Brittany was funny in seasons 1 & 2. Once the whole santana relationship thing happened they stopped writing her as funny and more of a story line aide to Naya Rivera. She used to be my favorite character too but season 4 was just atrocious for Brittany.

2. Justine says:

I can’t wait for the Veronica Mars movie!!!! Although I will be crushed if it doesn’t end with LoVe, I don’t hate Piz and am glad he’s part of the movie too.

• Rae says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I really want it to end with LoVe, but I don’t hate Piz and feel like I’m all on my own since most of the fandom seems to hate his so much.

• Justine says:

Haha so true. Surprisingly I’ve seen some commenters actually want VM and Piz together (because he’s a nicer guy) but after the devastation I felt when the show abruptly ended with them apart, I do want her to end with Logan even if he’s a bit of a mess LOL.

• Oh, I love Piz….just don’t love him with Veronica. I hope she’ll be with Logan at the end.

• Alia says:

Same here. I love Piz (and Chris Lowell!), I just think he’s a bit too sane for Veronica.

• Krystan says:

I like Piz and I don’t really care for Logan and Veronica as a couple. I love the character of Logan, but they never trusted each other. That being said, I hope it ends with LoVe.I want as many people as possible happy with the movie and people are going to be pissed if she ends up with Piz. Chris Lowell is sexy so I am glad he is in the movie.

• bodega baby says:

The entire character of Piz was terrible, the fact that they start the movie with them together 10 years later is truly horrid. There was never real chemistry in their scenes, the characters could never challenge each other, and I would rather see her end up with Dick than snivelling Piz. But Chris Lowell seems like a nice guy.

• Justine says:

Ha! Maybe you’re right – perhaps it’s more a like for Chris Lowell than Piz, especially if some watched him on PP. In any case, he’s in the movie and hopefully it’ll all work out for the “best”.

• Ann says:

LoVe is terrible together! I’d rather see her end up with nobody than to see her get back together with Logan…especiallly since it seems that even after 10 yrs. he’s still a loser who gets into trouble and ****SPOILER ALERT*** accused of murder!

3. Kris says:

I’m glad Brittany isn’t coming back to Glee. They ruined her in season 4.

4. kavyn says:

I’m going to have to assume Julie Plec never actually saw Orphan Black if she thinks Nina has been doing “similar work” to Tatiana Maslany.

• kavyn says:

Oops, poor formatting. The first two lines are a direct quote from the article. My response is what’s underneath it.

• Amy says:

I think Nina deserves credit for the work she has done. She’s been great playing both Elena and Kat. I don’t think its the same as TM though but that is nothing against ND. Its a different show completely and I don’t think its fair to compare.

• DL says:

To be fair, it’s Julie Plec herself that compared the two. She’s inviting the criticism here. Nina Dobrev is quite talented, but it isn’t as if Elena and Katherine are both in every episode. Furthermore, the characters have many similarities.
          The characters of Orphan Black, conversely, are so completely unique and diverse. I just think it’s a mistake to invite this comparison. I’ve seen every episode of both shows and if I had to choose one who does it “better,” I’d give it to Maslany hands down.
          That said, it really shouldn’t be compared. The shows ask completely different things of both actresses. Katherine and Elena are supposed to be similar as doppelgangers, whereas the Orphan Black clones are the opposite.

• kavyn says:

Nina’s doing a good job, but to even compare what she’s doing to Tatiana Maslany is a joke. DL summed it up nicely.

• Ari says:

I agree. The work on TVD is a joke in comparison to Orphan Black. How many scenes where there are two doppelgangers are on screen are actually Nina Dobrev plus brown haired stand in #84. Orphan Black deserves way more credit, if you’ve ever watched any of the video where they talk about how they film the clone scenes and the process that TM has to go through to get the shots they use it makes TVD look like a pre-school production.

• Nikki says:

I think she just meant that Nina has been playing two characters at the same time, not comparing their acting.

• DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

I think Nina has done an amazing job making them different. Elena is annoying, whiny, and pathetic. Katherine is kickarse, strong, b*tchy, manipulative, and awesome.

While that may not be Orphan Black amazing, for a show on the CW it’s friggin’ award-winning. LOL

5. A says:

‘A frantic Lisbon’ I cannot wait. Always glad for the The Mentalist love we’re getting these days!

• Jeff says:

Re: Mentalist – I kind of figured it was one of those three with the tattoos who was Red John since they’re pretty much humorless characters. I’d be most surprised if it was the FBI agent, since he was the least developed and the least charismatic of all the suspects.

6. Thank you for the Reign scoop! I cannot wait for the next episode. I need more Bash/Mary in my life!!

• Emily says:

And I hope the writers are not sacrificing Francis’ character development in order for Bash/Mary to happen.

• Pandora says:

LOL Please Francis was a jerk since the pilot.

• Emily says:

He might have been a jerk in the pilot, but it seems the writers have also been showing a softer side of him, particularly in his recent scenes with Mary. I really don’t see the big deal with how he was in the pilot. That scene also showed that he felt bad for hurting her that way. As for her interaction with Bash, I personally don’t see a spark with him and Mary yet whereas she has great chemistry with the actor playing Francis.

7. guest says:

1: the grey’s anatomy flashback to show why arizona and callie’s marriage was apparently headed towards arizona cheating on her feels like super cheap and super shoddy writing to insert something AFTER the fact. like, someone in the writing staff between seasons suddenly said “oh crap you guys we actually need a reason as to why that would happen when they seemed to be actually healing?? i know, let’s just film an episode later where we insert something the audience never saw, problem solved.”

2: there is literally nothing about the veronica mars movie i could care less about than piz. can we please for the love of god focus on something other than veronica’s love life? let’s share some scoop about logan’s dead popstar girlfriend or how keith is doing or what weevil’s life looks like or just, you know, anything about anyone who isn’t piz or logan.

• S. says:

Gotta agree with you on the Grey’s thing, at least so far as it feels cheap. Do something shocking and then go back and justify it. Things don’t feel in character and then retroactively they seem more likely. The audience isn’t gonna trust anything you do. Why get attached to anybody or try to follow anything? They’re just gonna get killed off or have a secret affair or something. Or if you think you know something you don’t because there are things the audience ‘wasn’t privy to’ aka the writers hadn’t fully thought of themselves yet.

8. TV Gord says:

I’m guessing Carol will throw in with The Governor on The Walking Dead,

• AngieD says:

I think Carol will end up rescuing Rick and gang at some point. I don’t think she’d side with the Governor ever.

• Mike R. says:

It would not be believable for Carol to willingly work for the Governor, she was the one that offered Andrea to kill the Governor last season, no way in heck Carol would team up with the Governor unless she didn’t have a choice.

• Alex says:

Agreed. But she could “join” the Governor, convince him she hates the Prison group because they outcasted her, fight with him but then either warn them or even save them in the end. That could be an awesome twist if pulled off correctly. Plus it would give the Prison group a justifiable reason to let her back because it would be seen as redemption.

And while we’re on it, I agree that Grey’s seems like they are doing some sloppy back tracking by doing Calzona flashbacks. Though it’s hard to judge it until I see it. But for now, it just seems silly.

• Mike R. says:

Agreed, and I could definitely see that happening, and it would be all kinds of awesome if Carol ended up being the one to defeat the Governor. I hope they go this route.

• xK says:

As long as she does not replace Tyreese in the comic, I’m good. (No spoilers for those who haven’t read them – for those who have, gah!)

9. Nate says:

Seriously why is no one asking about the big name actor dying?!?!

10. Draven says:

For 4 years ok I’ll give it to Nina, But I would love to see Her try and do what Tatiana does on O B I still say Tatiana got robbed of an Emmy

11. enri says:

Thank you for the mentalist scoop.

12. DL says:

I think what Nina Dobrev does is great, and she’s certainly grown tremendously as an actress over the course of TVD. She’s proven herself quite talented, but… I’m sorry, I would never compare Elena/Katherine to what Tatiana Maslany has pulled off in Orphan Black. Maslany’s work is just jaw-droppingly good.

• Josh says:

Yeah, exactly…She does great but her work is nowhere near as complicated as Tatiana’s. This a woman who does more than just struts or smirks less; each of her characters are so unique and she disappears into them. When she plays a clone playing another clone, you sometimes actually think, “Oh it’s so obvious that’s Alison! God people, open your eyes!” and than you remember, “Wait, yeah okay they’re clones but still…Look at her!” That’s how good she is.

• Liz says:

And Maslany actually makes you question that it IS one actress. Rationally you know it is, but there were several moments where you’re like ‘no…….’

• kavyn says:

Those first two episodes I didn’t even know Alison and Sarah were clones. I thought Alison was a completely different person. I only figured it out when I saw Cosima.

13. Amanda says:

Yeah, sorry, Plec is just as delusional as I thought if she thinks Nina’s work even remotely compares to Tatiana’s.

14. Guest says:

Bring back Carol! NOW!!!

The Walking Dead is not the same without her.

• didi says:

While they are at it, they should also bring Glen Mazzarra back. The show is all over the place this season & they got everyone acting out of character. Rick never would have let Carol go because he was worried about Tyrese. Please.

• Mike R. says:

With all due respect I disagree, this season has been better on all accounts I’m my opinion, Carol has been on a downward spiral since the outbreak began, it is not that big of a change from season 3 when Carol suggested Andrea kill the Governor and her killing people she perceived as a threat. Carol would never have done either of the those things in season 1. Season 4 has been excellent thus far, with. The best character development since season 1. I am not watching the show for just the zombies this season, but for the character interaction, which has been just as exciting this season. I cannot say that for any other season, except maybe “Home”

• Lyla says:

I agree with you. I think Carol and Carl have the biggest character change, maybe not a positive one but I think it makes sense if you think about the world they’re living in. Love looove season 4! It’s filled with action AND drama. Glad to see (LOL) the governor back next Sunday.

• Guest says:

Carol and Carl are so alike at this point that, even if Rick doesn’t want her near his children, you can basically see the spot where she’d have been shooting between father and son. Rick should stop dreaming about bad sunday pancakes and face the reality his family. And Carol is part of that family.

• xK says:

Rick ditched Carol because he was worried about his children’s safety, not Tyreese. I think that’s silly too because if there’s anyone Carol cares about, it’s the children. I don’t hate this season – I’m glad to see the fleshing out of the regulars – but I completely disagree with Carol’s new personality. I don’t find it believable at all, even in light of Mike R’s very legitimate comment about Carol telling Andrea to kill the Governor. I’m just hanging on to Gale Ann Hurd’s statement in The Talking Dead regarding Carol killing David and Karen: “If that’s really what happened.”

• Aimee says:

I’m starting to wonder if maybe psycho little blond girl killed them and Carol is covering for her.

• Guest says:

By Rick’s criteria, his children should be isolated from everyone at this point: Sasha, Glenn and even Hershel did exactly what Carol did at this point.

• KittyJules says:

Rick didn’t let Carol go because of Tyrese. He let her go because she told his son to not tell his father something important. He has been working so hard to protect Carl and keep Carl from turning into a child with no conscience what-so-ever. Carol and Carl are close. Last year, I think Carl would have kept Carol’s secret, and Rick knows it. He left Carol because he couldn’t have her attitude around his son, swaying Carl’s newfound maturity.

15. didi says:

The triple doppleganger twist on TVD has be just about out the door and done with this show. Katharine and Elena should have been the only ones who looked alike, not add another one and then do it to Stephen too. The storylines have become confusing or predictable. How many times can Bonnie or their friends/family come back from the dead (and not as vampires?). This show was the best in it’s first couple seasons when it focused on relationships & vampires. It’s just a mess now. I never thought i would say that.

• kevin says:

how can it be confusing/predictable? If you’re confused, you don’t understand what’s going on, then how can you “predict” correctly what’s gonna happen. Your comment IS confusing.

• dude says:

She has a point that the show has gotten ridiculous though. I agree that it was better when it was about the people and how these extraordinary circumstances affect their relationships with each other. Ever since they introduced The Originals and kind of hit the supervillain lottery, they’ve just tried to top themselves at every turn and it’s fizzled into them coming up with one ludicrous plotline after another. The hunt for the cure, Jeremy dies and comes back from the dead, Bonnie is a ghost, Katherine is a human, evil secret societies, ancient witches and warlocks trying to kill each other as well as themselves.

• kavyn says:

Actually, I personally love how this season is turning out. I like that there’s a reason for Elena and Katherine’s connection to Stefan and I think it’s a pretty fun route to take. I don’t find it confusing at all and this season feels a lot more fresh. The only thing bothering me about this season is the Bonnie/Jeremy stuff (but that’s mostly because Jeremy should never have been brought back).

16. tahina says:

Thursday can’t come sooner enough for Grey’s..Sara will be awesome. But hope Callie can move on miles away from Arizona. :)

17. SB says:

I was SO excited to see something in this article on the veronica mars movie, and I don’t mean to be snarky, but that was hardly a new spoiler. You could figure nearly all of that out from the latest trailer :(. Kind of a waste of a mention, though I’m glad you’re drawing attention to it!

• Lecholls says:

Yeah, I really don’t think anyone’s gonna be getting spoilers about VM. The only ones we’ll see are gonna be from Rob Thomas himself.

18. Kathleen says:

I see the reference to last week’s Mentalist, but it didn’t air here in Virginia. The episode is not posted on the CBS app, either. Anyone know what’s up or how I can see it??

• Mary Ann says:

They delayed the episode that was supposed to air on Nov. 3 to last Sunday. Nov. 10. I also live in Virginia and I saw it, although it was greatly delayed by the sports stuff again.

19. Babybop says:

SO excited to see Pastor Casey again.

20. dude says:

Is Julie trying to say the work Nina does on TVD is even comparable to the work Tatiana Maslany does on Orphan Black? Nope. Sorry. Nina plays three characters, Tatiana BECOMES eight different people. Nina is fine at what she does but she is no Tatiana Maslany.

• kevin says:

she didn’t say that? This is not a who’s a better actress situation. She’s just saying that nina can also play more than 1 characters, and she wants to showcase nina’s talent. and for the record, Tatiana maslany didn’t become 8 characters. (sarah, beth, helena, alison, cosima, rachel, katjia) that’s 7 only!

• dude says:

You can’t say “Nina has been doing THAT for four years” and say acting wasn’t in play. Playing different characters isn’t all Tatiana does. You can’t make those comments without expecting their performances to be compared.

• Mike R. says:

Oh my, she only acted out 7 characters!!! (It will be at least 8 by the end of season 2) Come on Maslany’s work is not even comparable to Dobrev, this is not to say Dobrev is an inferior actress, just that the way Maslany acts multiple characters is completely different than has ever been done before, she acts out 7 different clones, all with completely different stories, looks, etc. and most impressively speech patterns. Not many actresses can pull that off successfully, but Maslany does it perfectly.

• Alice says:

AND she did it right off the bat. Nina had a year with Elena, then they added Katherine, and only now are they adding Crazypants. Maslany had to be able to slip into different characters immediately.

• kavyn says:

Playing roughly 80% of the show’s main cast =/= the occasional Katherine/Elena scene where you see their faces together for no more than 10 seconds.

21. Jake says:

Any word on that blind item u were teasing is before?

22. Jared says:

I’m LOVING AHS this season but HATING that Evan Peters is rarely seen. Any idea what’s next for his character?

23. Lo says:

Thanks for the info on Reign! I love the Francis/Mary pairing! I hope Olivia is out of their lives sooner than later.

24. Drew says:

Wait… There is a SHIELD Academy?! I thought they just picked up random cyber-terrorists along the way and trained them right before and right after every mission.

25. Alichat says:

Ok, I’m sorry but that Bones answer about Hodgins’ money was just lame. Lame lame lame. Considering how wealthy he was, it was absurd that they wrote some story that Pelant got all his money. Did Pelant get the company too? Pay the salaries of all the employees at Cantilever Group? Fund the Jeffersonian as well? So his money is magically taken, and somehow he can’t magically get it back??

• Evyn says:

Not to mention, should n´t somebody so rich have some kind of insurance against this kind of thing?

• Gin says:

I think that is the part that annoys me most. I could understand temporarily not having access to the money, because insurance companies can be awful to deal with. But, between the bank and insurance, there is no way all the money is gone forever.

• Chuck says:

Exactly I have more safeguards from my bank on fraudulent use of my accounts than that and I am no billionaire or have any offshore accounts as i am sure any old wealthy family does.

• SK says:

Totally agree with you! That answer was unacceptable. He might think that having Hodgins work for his money makes him more likeable or something but not. Pelant couldn’t have spent ALL his fortune since he is extremely wealthy. And speaking of Pelant, seriously? They’re bringing him back????!!!

• Jeff says:

It was done just to give the writers something write about, not to develop the characters in any way – it’s a cheap ploy, in other words. That’s what annoys me.

• Dick Whitman says:

So the Bones “people” are letting us know that in the end Pelant wins! (at least in some ways) and that the combined forces of the Jeffersonian and the FBI are never able to get Hodgins’ money back (which realistically couldn’t be all gone in the first place). Who would have thought that this show would see Pelant prevailing even in part.

26. amanda says:

isn’t the Jeffersonian heavily funded by Hodgins fortune?

• LEP says:

I don’t how they have defined is it on the show, but I would think in the real world his personal money would not have been funding the Jeffersonian. I would think there would have been a charitable foundation or endowment that would have been doing it. If that were the case, Pelant might not have had access to those funds. In the non-profit world where I work, there are all kinds of separations to protect the foundation against family fraud – meaning Hodgins could not have had access to foundation funds. Just my guess. And, of course, this is TV, so anything goes….

• Stacey says:

Have we ever seen even one scene that impacted Hodgela’s wealth except Ang whining she might have to save the old donut for breakfast the next morning. We should all be so lucky if all our funds were taken from us.

27. Kent says:

The Carol character on The Walking Dead needs to stay gone. I’m tired of this character disappearing (maybe dying) and then reappearing (oh wait, she’s not dead). The entire storyline with Carol the cockroach was a snooze fest. I wish they would focus more time on interesting characters like Glenn, Daryl and Michonne. My question would be:

Are we EVER going to see a storyline with Glenn or Michonne this season or are they going to remain as background scenery for the entire season? These characters are too good to be getting so little storyline.

The last episode was really good though. I really enjoyed a full episode centering around Hershel and the awesome father and son team of Rick and Carl.

I really appreciate all of the information you give us about Bones. I love that show!

28. Michelle says:

This is my favorite AA yet. “It’s effin’ Veronica Mars, bitches!” In love with your VM love. #isit2014yet

29. Kat says:

HA! I know who the “blind item” is that’s gonna die. The Leading man that’s gonna die! Eamon Walker’s character in “Chicago Fire”… I mean, it all makes sense now, and they were building it up quite well over the past few weeks, and with the preview clip of next week it’s gonna be him. And he’s like THE boss in Chicago Fire… and I would deifnitely say people will care… it has to be him!

30. sureeee says:

I like TVD, I’m not a superfan but I watch every week and am entertained but I have to say three characters for Nina and two for Paul… it’s getting to the point where the word doppleganger is just annoying. It reminds me of Clark’s overuse of the word Destiny in the latter seasons of Smallville. 3 Elanas, while challenging to the actress annoying for me. We will see where it goes though

31. sladewilson says:

POI was insane last night. And I will reiterate: they better not kill Carter!!!!

32. Paul J. Reedy says:

No one died on Person of Interest last night as you spoiled. I hope it is not any of the original 4 Reese Finch Carter or Fusco.

33. Trista says:

Team Logan!

34. Sara says:

Sorry but Vampire Diaries doesn’t compare with Orphan Black. Nina Dobrev is a good actress…but she is on the same level as Tatiana Maslany…sorry

35. Pat says:

To Michael Ausiello, thank you for making me laugh on your response to the question in which the writers of Bones are referred to ” The Bones People “.

36. TinLV says:

I love Dana Delany, but was never that crazy about “Body of Proof”. The makers of Castle should spin off Delany’s FBI character from her guest-starring arc and give her a new show..

37. Xoxox says:

Plec must be out of her mind to compare Dobrev’s work to Maslany…. Tatiana slays. And I remember reading an interview with her that Nina was getting overworked just playing Katherine and Elena.

38. Natasha Underwood says:

Please please give us a Sons of anarchy scoop. Is there any hope for Jax and Tara’s relationship after Tara caught Jax cheating?

39. D says:

I continue to find this mystery 4:47 clock again and again. I went through a few old episodes of Bones, and saw it the first time season 4 eps. 26 (“The End in the Beginning”)- when Booth is in a coma and dreaming him being married to Brennan. Right in the beginning, when she comes home, the clock shows 4:47, then today I saw it in season 5 eps. 22 (“The Beginning in the End”) – episode about a hoarder. Pay attention to the episode names… very interesting! Can’t wait to see this mystery solved.