TVLine Items: Elisabeth Rohm Lands Beast Arc, Rizzoli & Isles Premiere Date and More

ElisabehtRohmAnother beauty is making her way to Beauty and the Beast.

Law & Order vet Elisabeth Rohm – who most recently recurred on the just-cancelled Client List — has landed a four-episode arc on the CW thriller, EW.com reports, playing a dedicated FBI agent.

Rohm’s alter ego will team with Cat on an investigation into a batch of undercover operations, and may ultimately help the leading lady learn “more about her own past than she ever imagined.”

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles and Perception will launch their winter runs on Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 9/8c and 10 pm, respectively.

• Mark and Donny Wahlberg have been tapped to executive-produce and appear in a new reality series for A&E, the cabler announced Tuesday. The project, titled Wahlburgers, centers on the stars’ family-owned Massachusetts restaurant of the same name.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. RichieS says:

Remember Elisabeth Rohm from Angel…an exceptionally beautiful woman.

2. famulan1st says:

Looking forward to her BATB arc. I loved her character on Angel.

Disappointed to have to wait to watch the rest of R&I & Perception…but I guess no one wants to compete with the Olympics.

3. Eric7740 says:

I have to wait till February for more Rizzoli and Isles?? What happened to late November/mid-December???

4. blake says:

I love her! Ever since Angel. I think the CW should look into a Kate Lockley spinoff… Lol seriously that would be bad ass.

5. Babygate says:

I’m disappointed by the additional delay. Last season the season ended in December. This season they moved it to January and now the end of February. I hope it doesn’t get crushed by the return of the network shows.

• Scott says:

R&I was renewed for a 5th season of 15 episodes before LTY’s passing, so I’m not sure the ratings of the 4 delayed episodes will make a great deal of difference. If anything, I think the ratings would be higher anyway because people would tune in to see what they do about the Barry Frost character.

6. nate says:

seriously tho when the hell is Unforgettable coming back??

7. TV God says:

I love Perception and Rizzoli & Isles both are excellent shows. Sad about LTY, but hopefully the show will continue to do great with ratings.

8. Vanny says:

I love Rizzoli and Isles, can’t wait for it to come back.. Really heartbroken about Lee Thompson Young, and I am sure they will have a beautiful send off for him..

9. Jory says:

I’ve never liked watching Elisabeth Rohm. I think she is a terrible actress – someone who looks like she is trying to act.

10. If you desire to increase your know-how just keep visiting this web page and be updated
    with the most up-to-date information posted here.