TVLine Items: Elisabeth Rohm Lands Beast Arc, Rizzoli & Isles Premiere Date and More

ElisabehtRohmAnother beauty is making her way to Beauty and the Beast.

Law & Order vet Elisabeth Rohm – who most recently recurred on the just-cancelled Client List — has landed a four-episode arc on the CW thriller, EW.com reports, playing a dedicated FBI agent.

Rohm’s alter ego will team with Cat on an investigation into a batch of undercover operations, and may ultimately help the leading lady learn “more about her own past than she ever imagined.”

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles and Perception will launch their winter runs on Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 9/8c and 10 pm, respectively.

• Mark and Donny Wahlberg have been tapped to executive-produce and appear in a new reality series for A&E, the cabler announced Tuesday. The project, titled Wahlburgers, centers on the stars’ family-owned Massachusetts restaurant of the same name.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

Comments (20)

• Remember Elisabeth Rohm from Angel…an exceptionally beautiful woman.

Comment by RichieS – November 12, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Never liked her on Angel, I think she improved a bit on Law & Order, though

Comment by jerzygirl45 – November 12, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really? OK, I’m not trying to be mean here, but I always found her extremely one-dimensional on L&O. She got a few good scenes in Angel that I thought showed a bit more range, but not much more.

Comment by Annie – November 12, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to her BATB arc. I loved her character on Angel.

Disappointed to have to wait to watch the rest of R&I & Perception…but I guess no one wants to compete with the Olympics.

Comment by famulan1st – November 12, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to wait till February for more Rizzoli and Isles?? What happened to late November/mid-December???

Comment by Eric7740 – November 12, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It might have something to do with Lee Thompson Young’s passing? I mean, they had to “re-write” a lot I assume, so I completely understand. I seriously hope, he gets a “good send-off”, though and doesn’t just disappear!

Comment by Kat – November 12, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • True, I didn’t factor that in there. Thanks Kat!!!

Comment by Eric7740 – November 12, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If I’m not mistaken, Lee died when they were working on the finale so I don’t think that much changed. Of course, Season 5 is another matter. They will have to make up for his absence somehow.

Comment by Babygate – November 12, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 12, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Does the show have a new showrunner by now? I mean, I haven’T heard anything, not about a new showrunner, neither about what’s going to happen to “Frost”…

Comment by Kat – November 12, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I read it’s coming back for 4 episodes. Will it still continue with a full season?

Comment by Jenny – November 12, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The four episodes are just the end of its current 15 episode fourth season.Rizzoli only has 15 episode seasons.

Comment by Brandy – November 12, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The 4 episodes are the last for Season 4. Season 5 will begin in the Summer.

Comment by Babygate – November 12, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her! Ever since Angel. I think the CW should look into a Kate Lockley spinoff… Lol seriously that would be bad ass.

Comment by blake – November 12, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m disappointed by the additional delay. Last season the season ended in December. This season they moved it to January and now the end of February. I hope it doesn’t get crushed by the return of the network shows.

Comment by Babygate – November 12, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • R&I was renewed for a 5th season of 15 episodes before LTY’s passing, so I’m not sure the ratings of the 4 delayed episodes will make a great deal of difference. If anything, I think the ratings would be higher anyway because people would tune in to see what they do about the Barry Frost character.

Comment by Scott – November 12, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • seriously tho when the hell is Unforgettable coming back??

Comment by nate – November 12, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Perception and Rizzoli & Isles both are excellent shows. Sad about LTY, but hopefully the show will continue to do great with ratings.

Comment by TV God – November 13, 2013 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Rizzoli and Isles, can’t wait for it to come back.. Really heartbroken about Lee Thompson Young, and I am sure they will have a beautiful send off for him..

Comment by Vanny – November 15, 2013 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never liked watching Elisabeth Rohm. I think she is a terrible actress – someone who looks like she is trying to act.

Comment by Jory – December 11, 2013 01:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post