'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Bones, Mentalist, HIMYM and Other Shows Are Faring

Oftentimes, your favorite TV shows are all about the couples: the ones you love, the ones you hate and, most importantly, the ones you ‘ship. And this was a busy week for romance on the tube.

In this TVLine feature, we provide you with a late-breaking update on the latest happenings for TV’s hottest duos and then offer our exclusive forecast for each pairing.

VIDEO Spoiler Alert!: Bold ScandalNashvilleMentalist Predictions! Plus — ArrowSleepy Scoop

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below; you never know, they might make the next go-around.

What are you waiting for? This ‘ship is about to set sail, so click on the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Mayela says:

Not a couple YET, but Hayley and Elijah. They have great chemistry and their scenes are so full of sexual tension. Definitely a couple to watch.

2. John 1138 says:

SO; more Mother please!

Times running out people, get her on screen!

3. Annie says:

Am I the only person on the planet who does NOT want Ichabod and Abby together romantically? I just want them to save the world together! Is that too much to ask?! (OK, I’m gonna go calm down now with a nice Fringe binge-watch sesh.)

• MP says:

I don’t want them together either. At least not any time soon. I like seeing them as friends.

• Rook says:

I don’t want them at all. Plus Ichabod’s wife isn’t dead and will probably escape from limbo at the end of the season or sometime early on in the next.

• mas says:

Definitely not the only person on the planet. I don’t think Lisbon and Jane should be together either, but I guess I should keep watching to see what happens and if anything changes my mind.

• Tony Firth says:

In a way I Agree and Disagree with the ( NO Lisbon and Jane )

I some-what Agree because to me it’s to late and that mainly from Season 1 to 4 I did want them together because I seen the flirty banter and chemistry whether You did or didn’t.

I would have been satisfied if it happened at the end of Season 5 but like the previous 4 Seasons before season 5 it never happens

So I agree and disagree I will still in a very very small way be happy if they end up together by the end of this season but to me thats it because I’m actually hoping for no Season 7 or beyond for The Mentalist in my own opinion the creators/writers have done nothing but stretch this show out with not much massive story-lines no proper criminals to really get hooked into no romance between Lisbon and Jane,

So to end this I hope this is the last Season for The Mentalist.

• JoyAnne says:

Well I for one hope it is not the last season for The Mentalist. Lots of potential to see how Jane adjusts to life without RJ He is after all good at closing cases so it could be really interesting.

• I don’t want Ichabod and Abby together either. I think they are perfect the way they are and am looking forward to seeing them grow closer (but not romantically).

• gem says:

Oh Boy! I can see where the minds of those who disagree with Ic/Ab as a couple lie hmmm but I for one offer my support. This is Fox what the hell do you expect – I expect anything for this network so expect the unexpected but I doubt it will happen quickly but will build over time.

• Tenney says:

I don’t want Ichabod and Abbie together romantically either (but I reserve the right to change my mind at any point). Right now I am enjoying seeing their friendship grow and I like seeing how they are starting to really trust and depend on each other, as friends and professionals. They had some really great moments last episode, but I think they should only be friends and partners at this point.

• MandaJ says:

Totally agree. Deep friendship I am all for, but they even name Katrina as his beloved wife in the opening credits. I want Ichabod and Katrina re-united.

• TobyG. says:

No, you’re not the only one. I love their friendship/ partnership and the evolving dynamic between them. I also think Ichabod still loves his wife very much and she is still in the picture more or less, so it would be ridiculous for them to get together now.

• Shannon says:

I am not for them romantically. I want Ichabod with Katrina with good white witch of a wife. I like Abby and Ichabod as friends. Who thinks they would make a good couple or want to go that route? I watch the show and this is the first I have heard and read about it. Please leave them as friends.

• Cass says:

I don’t either. Their friendship is great enough on its own.

• Maryann says:

I want to see Ichabod reunited with his wife. He and Abby are friends, but that doesn’t mean they should be romantically involved.

4. Kate says:

This is a fun weekly addition to the site!

5. Maria says:

Enjoying these ship updates…but Castle didn’t exactly suggest a wedding on the moon. He just suggested “space.”

• John 1138 says:

The Moon is in space.

But really that was mentioned just so Beckett could comment about having explosives strapped to her ass. NOT.

6. A says:

Annie and Eyal all the way

7. Tav says:

The Jane/Lisbon moment really was bittersweet. The feelings were genuine but Jane was employing them in order to manipulate Lisbon, so… boo. Hope there will be some tender moments between them where Jane is just being open and honest with no ulterior motives.

8. J says:

Wow Jane and Lisbon are unoffically official! Both Tunney and Baker were excellent in the most “shippy” scene to be ever between them. I agree with your forecast.

9. marina says:

I just noticed the Charmed symbol behind Ichabod and Abby

10. Katherine215 says:

So glad I wasn’t the only one to squee when Wade told Zoey she was still in love with him. I like that he’s taking the “wait her out” approach. She’s going to have to realize Joel is the NYC version of George, the kind of guy she thinks she “should” be with and Wade is the guy she actually wants to be with.

• Alice says:

I loved that moment with Wade. And then I was mad. How is it that he is full of confidence when he’s NOT in a relationship with Zoe, but when he IS in a relationship with her, his self-doubt leads him into the realm of stupid cheating?? Come on writers.

11. Ally Oop says:

My Top 10 Ships:

Elijah & Hayley (Originals)
    Klaus & Hayley (Originals) can’t decide
    Wade & Zoe (Hart of Dixie)
    Mary & Bash (Reign) despite that they’re doomed
    Amber & Ryan (Parenthood)
    Jackson & April (Greys)
    Stephen & Caroline (Vampire Diaries)
    Damon & Elena (Vampire Diaries)
    Lavon & Annabeth (Hart of Dixie)
    Avery & Juliet (Nashville)

12. Georgia Madmen says:

LOVED how Booth was the real star in Argentia!

13. Christina says:

How long before we can get Fitzsimmons on here? That last episode definitely cast off their ship for me.

14. Charlie says:

Never shipped a “couple” as much as I ship Jane and Lisbon, it’s amazing. Really glad you included them on the list! Can’t wait to finally can them a couple!

15. M.d says:

Jess is getting on my nerves, I hate that she is trying to change Nick. I wanted them together and now i wish they were apart

16. Mai says:

I think Joel and Julia from Parenthood should be in here, althoug the sky doesnt look bright for them =/

17. Ryan says:

Can there be shippers for HIMYM? We already know they get married.

18. John says:

Just wanted to point out and have a hah moment. The last time this article was on here they had Laurel/Oliver from Arrow. Where then the comments, and I’ll put myself in there, basically shot it down that fans wanted them together.Then there were subsequently arguments about if people wanted Felicty/Oliver together ..the point being they were the more talked about couple on that article.

Now Arrow is completely taken off the couples all together…just thought it was funny

• Francine says:

Well there wasn’t much of anything new this week, relationship wise on Arrow… Plus they don’t show the same couples or shows on here every time. I don’t think the commenters have anything to do with why they weren’t on here. There just wasnt anything new to report.

19. Kate says:

Can you also just include a weekly image of Tiva fans, still curled in a corner in a depression and misery? Gah. Other ships having any sort of progress just makes me weep. I will never not be bitter over seven years of a ship totally wasted.

20. famulan1st says:

CASKETT!!!

21. Babybop says:

Zoe didn’t exactly disagree when Wade said, “Everyone knows you’re still in love with me”… I mean… How could you NOT be in love with Wilson Bethel?

• RichieS says:

Being in love with Wilson Bethel is fine. Being in love with that blithering moron Wade is so beneath Dr.Zoe.

• Jamie says:

THANK YOU. I’ve been shaking my head at this pairing for years.

• Mary says:

Zoe is much better off without Wade! I can accept that he made a mistake and wants Zoe back, but I can’t accept her taking him back. Zoe is a smart woman, and she needs to realize that she deserves better than Wade. I like Wade, I just think his relationship with Zoe is toxic for the both of them.

22. Radha says:

I want Mary/Francis on here as well from Reign.

23. meresger says:

Thank you for leaving out the travesty that was OUAT. The Hook/Neal fighting over suddenly dim-witted Emma was so bad, it made me want to cover my eyes in shame for the actors (and most of all Jennifer Morrison for once again being turned into the hypotenuse of a stupid battle between a manipulative D-bag and the guy who got screwed over by said manipulative D-bag.) But this is worse than Dylan/Brandon, Angel/Spike, Bill/Eric, House/Chase and probably every other bad love triangle trope of battling dudes and their stupidly swooning lady love interests combined.

I suppose the Rumbelle hologram doesn’t really count. And does anyone care about Snow/Mary Margaret and David anymore?

• Maryann says:

Yes, believe it or not, some of us do. Very much so. Snow and David are the primary couple on OUAT for me, and just because they are basically a given doesn’t make them any less important.

24. Via Bona says:

Enjoyed the honeymoon episode on Bones.

I hope, as you guys said in an earlier article, that they do something less conventional for the wedding on Castle.

Nick & Jess seem like they’re golden right now. Every obstacle seems like something easily surmounted. I’m kinda looking forward to them facing something that can’t be overcome in a single episode together.

Jane & Lisbon I thought were great in that scene described above. I felt sorry for her-the way he left her like that though I sorta saw it coming. But I agree that it seemed that he meant what he said. I think they’re definitely getting closer and I’m really liking it.

25. Shannon says:

Go castle and Beckett love them. Go Zoe and wade love them too. I am patient for these two. Go nick and Jess. More Tate diggs as nick nemesis and nick punching Tate would be funny. I so want auggie and Annie back together again. Can Annie forgive auggie for sleeping with Helen when he knew Annie was alive and that he still has unresolved feelings for Helen? I sure hope so! I would like an Auggie as Annie’s sister once put it. Yeah jane and Lisbon sort of finally. Still have to catch up on those episodes. I kind of want Emily to be with aiden and jack on revenge. Vincent and cat on beauty and the beast should be mentioned. Rizzoli ans Casey on razz oil and isles. Juliette and nick on Grimm. More couples later.

• Jamie says:

Does Auggie need forgiveness though? He and Annie aren’t exactly together right now, and for all they know, she might have to stay “dark” for years. She didn’t exactly ask him to wait for her, even if that’s what we all want.

• Shannon says:

Well Auggie knew Annie was alive and was in from the get go, so it was not like Helen where he actually thought she died and he grieved and moved on. He went from do not talk about Annie and I am hurt for what you did etc… To Helen thinking oh she wants to come back and after seeing Annie alive in Geneva decides hey I want auggie back and tells him she wants him and then decides we should sleep together. I still feel like Helen is or was a bad guy and there is more than to her story than we know. Maybe after rest I can explain myself more elaborately and with more examples but yes I feel like Auggie will need to regain Annie’s trust and forgiveness because his actions were marred by the fact that he was lied to by Calder and that he knew Annie was alive and slept with Helen after he told her she saw Annie alive and well in Geneva. Although Helen did not tell the whole truth in what she saw which makes me suspicious and that she never planned to martyr herself even if she did died truly this time which I think she faked again but too many questions and variables. I want Annie and Auggie together but some of Auggie’s actions and statements contradict each other. Annie could have gotten together with the guy in Geneva who was hitting on her but didn’t. Calder and even though she is supposed dead I still think Helen is too a wild card mostly because people other than Henry are rearranging the pieces not he board. Plus Calder was not stupid and pointed out he was notified of Helens death within an hour which again makes me think something was off with her murder. Plus maybe braithewaite is not such an idiot or he is and just a pawn for someone new now that Henry discarded him. I remember Henry stating he doesn’t place people if he cannot remove them quickly and effortless which may note of what he may have on braithewaite. Totally enjoying this season and all caught up and even discovered a new song I like because of the show.

26. Jess says:

On a mostly deeply, platonic level, I ship Sherlock and Joan. Love the subtext between these two.

27. Cass says:

OUAT’s Belle and Rumple stole the show this week despite being literally worlds apart.

28. Mary says:

I am really enjoying Marcel’s and Rebecca’s scenes on The Originals. They are the only couple I care for on that show. Cami and Marcel are boring, and I don’t care for Elijah and Hayley.

29. Maryann says:

Cat and Vincent from Beauty and the Beast should have been on your list.

30. Lisa says:

I HATE Zoe and Wade together – I want to see George and Zoe together! George and Zoe are soulmates ! Loving Lisbon and Jane but still annoyed at the Mentalist for getting rid of Rigsby and Van Pelt! Thrilled that Annie and Auggie are going to be working together and hopefully getting back together – at which point it will be time for Annie to run into Ben! So sad that this list can’t include Derek and Karen and even sadder that it won’t be including Finn and Rachel! RIP Cory!

• Shannon says:

Auggie and Annie yeah and yes bring Ben back since he is working black ops for Arthur but I want Annie and Auggie together but I still think Annie needs some more closure from Ben. I am not an Eyal and Annie fan romantically but I love that they are friends and good partners and would love to see more of him. Too bad Auggie is blind and has to rely on stand ins for him to rescuing Annie. Referencing Ben and Eyal who defy orders to rescue her usually on the cue of Auggie though except Ben did that on his own most of the time. Loving the season and yeah for Annie for showing brunette a are bad ass and can have fun especially on a motorcycle. Even more exciting was they filmed on location for a lot of scenes and loved it. Could we gt a mention of he Big Bang couples they are all funny especially with Amy’s daydream in the last episode. Too bad no more Finns nd rachel so sad. Too bad they’ cast the new member on NCOs as I was quite enjoying the temps and would have like any of them to be the permanent member especially the coast guard Diane Neal’s character. I guess I will have to wait and see the new member before I decide to truly hate the new member honestly I think he new member should have had some history with the team to make the transition easier instead of having a new one come in to the already built family and who we are all used to.

I am in disagreement about Zoe and George but each person has their own opinion and thoughts although I can see Zoe and George as friends rather than romantic interests. I would really like the writers to stop being idiots in regards to wade and George’s characters. I hate the Linley character and I hate that George is turning into a whining idiot and other thoughts of how they are doing stupid things to George’s character. Seriously wade and George are confident in a lot of areas but are fools in their love lives. George keeps going from bad to worse in choices. I just wish they would include other nice ladies for George and wade for now because there has got to be more than just Zoe as a nice lady in bluebell for them and same being said that there has to be more than George and wade for the women’s choices. I mean I liked the peter guy for lemon he was nice sweet smart and not over the top. Find someone like that for in betweeners for Zoe and George and a Wade. I will admit I am bored stiff with Joel and Zoe and hoping for him to go back to NYC.

31. Lisa says:

You didn’t mention Hook and Emma!

32. Britta Unfiltered says:

LOL, NAKED TAYE DIGGS. Yup. Okay, now about Sons of Anarchy. I was none too pleased to see Tara holding both the gun and the baby at the same time. Okay, so you want to shoot your criminal, a-hole husband. I’ve got no beef with that. But should she really have been cradling the baby while waiting for him with the gun? The baby could have gotten hurt. What would happen to his fragile, baby ears if she actually had to shoot the weapon right next to his head? Bad parenting move, Tara.

33. Bella says:

I miss Zoe & Wade, Joel’s funny but really!!! I also love Auggie & Annie :)

34. I blog quite often andd I genuinely thank you for your information.

This great article has really peaked my interest.

I’m going to take a note of your blog and keep checking
    for new details about once per week. I opted in for
    your RSS feed as well.

35. cececece says:

I really don’t like jane and Lisbon. can they not happen? I would like to know who I should give that advice to

36. Google.com says:

Hello are using WordPress for your site platform?

I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started
    and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?

Any help would be really appreciated!

37. Joker quotes says:

I do believe all the ideas you’ve introduced in your
    post. They are very convincing and will definitely work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for novices.
    May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

38. Hi there, always i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the dawn, as i love to
    find out more and more.

39. Seriously tons of amazing information!

40. Hi, its pleasant paragraph on the topic of media print, we all understand media is
    a enormous source of information.

41. Actually when someone doesn’t be aware of afterward its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it occurs.

42. ac parts says:

Appreciate it! An abundance of data!

43. Thank you, I like this.

44. bath fitter says:

Thanks. A lot of forum posts!

45. Thank you, Valuable stuff.

46. Jasa SEO says:

naturally like your website but you have to check the spelling on several of
    your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and
    I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth then again I will certainly come back
    again.

47. Este producto saldrá a la venta el 30 de de 2014.

Cómpralo en preventa ya.
    Vendido y enviado por Friend. Se puede envolver estuary regalo.

¿Quieres recibirlo el día de lanzamiento?
    La opción de envío en el día de lanzamiento está disponible gestation la
    mayoría de las direcciones en España
    cómpralo ya y si el precio de River.es cambia entre el momento en que realizas tu pedido y la fecha de lanzamiento, pagarás el precio más
    bajo.

48. The dragons were intelligent, attack the gods when they are at their weakest, and then when they
    are finished they could defeat the humans easily. These splendidly made merchandise from
    the renowned Fisher Price toy manufacturers are sturdily made and come across as
    fantastic. Quidditch gadgets such as the quaffle balls,
    bludgers, and the snitch.