Exclusive Sean Saves the World Video: Linda Lavin Barely Says a Word — and Kills It

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Mama Lorna’s none too pleased with her son’s laissez-faire attitude toward fatherhood on Sean Saves the World this Thursday (NBC, 9/8c).

Sean’s old lady silently judges his lax parenting after he lets “[his] perfect child, [his] responsible child, [his] Julia Child” off the hook when she puts little to no effort into cooking for her father and grandmother.

RELATED | NBC Orders More Sean Saves the World

Watch Sean attempt to save dinner after Ellie almost serves up a can of “daddy’s special flu and hangover soup,” then hit the comments with an answer to these Qs: Is Sean starting to gel for you? And do you marvel at Linda Lavin’s still-masterful comic timing?

Comments (8)

• Linda Lavin is brilliant and most welcome back. But this show blows.

Comment by Jeffrey G – November 11, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree 110% with your assessment.

Comment by Jon – November 11, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with you , I love Linda Lavin, but the Script Sucks , I missed the joke ,

Comment by Joseph Angelo – November 11, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is funny but his male friend at work isn’t that funny and feels like he is just thrown into the mix to have diversity in the cast. I love Sean and Megan and Linda, however. And of course Thomas Lennon is always hilarious. I’ve had a major crush on him since Reno 911! first started so I’m a bit biased :) The dry cleaner episode last week was absolutely hysterical.

Comment by Brett – November 11, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like this show, and Linda Lavin is hilarious. I wish more people would give it a chance.

Comment by Rachel – November 11, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show. I was worried that I might not be able to separate Sean from Jack but it wasn’t a problem. Sean Saves the World is a funny show. I’m glad it’s doing so well.

Comment by Diane McLaughlin – November 11, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Linda Lavin makes this show worth watching! She is phenomenal…and she helps push everyone else up a level when she’s in a scene. (Wish that the Michael J. Fox show would have done better in casting its supporting players…I don’t find any of THEM funny at all…)

Comment by PFitzDC – November 11, 2013 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Linda Lavin is GOLDEN….please writers let Sean do some writing. He is hilarious….remember no one like Friends it first 2 years!

Comment by Julie – November 14, 2013 04:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post