Exclusive

Exclusive Sneak Peaks: Haven Is Trouble-Free!...?

Next Friday on Haven — in one of this Star Trek fan’s most favorite-titled episodes of anything ever — the Syfy drama will turn Audrey’s world upside-down. And we’ve got not one but three sneak peeks at the mind-bending hour.

RELATED | Nikita’s Aaron Stanford Lands Bruce Willis Role in Syfy’s 12 Monkeys

In “The Trouble with Troubles,” Audrey awakes to discover that no one remembers her — save for one person — and that Haven is now trouble-free. (Just check out the new town sign in Clip 2.) But the burg’s newfound peace is shattered when William reveals a terrible plan, forcing Audrey to fight for the Haven she loves albeit in a Haven she’s never existed.

RELATED | Defiance Season 2 Adds Die Hard Menace — Plus: New Love Triangle Ahead

Check out the highly entertaining sneak peeks (Officer Duke? Doctor Nathan?? Vince and James as dandies?!?) below. Haven’s fourth season of course continues tonight at 10/9 with the episode “William,” in which Dwight is kidnapped by mysterious thugs.

Loading video...
Loading video...
Loading video...

1. Gray Slate says:

Thanks for the Haven scoop, Matt. I love this show – this season started slow but is becoming one of the best – and it’s great to see some love for it!

2. omygosh! this looks amazing! Haven never seizes to surprise me!
    why next week though!!

3. SheriffCarterisahottie says:

This looks like a fun episoide.

4. aunt_deen says:

I keep waiting to hear that they’ve renewed it for Season 5. I didn’t discover it until last year and I am HOOKED.

• EB says:

Sorry, Aunt Deen, but I’m 98% sure they’ve already stated that this is it’s final season

• V says:

Link? I have never heard that this is it’s final season, rumor or otherwise.

• jebbypal says:

Actually not true — the actors themselves have been tweeting about the great ratings that they show has been pulling in and encouraging live viewing to enhance chances of pick up for another season.

• CA says:

Not sure where you heard that but it would be news to the stars. If folks check out Eric Balfour’s Twitter feed you will see that they are optimistic and very much hoping for a season 6. That being said…there had been no official word either renewed or canceled from SyFy.

• Linda says:

Who has stated this? Ratings have been stable even if the show is now competing against Dracula. Syfy would be a follow not to renew. This is the best show they have on the air right now.

• Linda says:

I meant a fool. Typo. But yeah, they better renew Haven. I don’t care about wrestling or their awful reality shows.

• jfritz says:

You must be thinking of Warehouse 13, which announced that the coming season is the last.

5. jennifer says:

Can’t wait. I so love this so. Look forward to it every week and am rewatching it on netflix!!!

6. Linda says:

I love the Nathan and Audrey scene! Can’t wait for this episode!

7. Bella says:

Looks great. I really love how far Duke has come this season. He’s become my favorite.

8. Josh says:

Also, have to add…how great does Emily look for a woman who just had a baby? The new hair color really works for her!

9. Doctor Nathan is going to KILL me

10. Cassey says:

Smiley!Nathan is beyond adorable. This show is so underrated.

11. Sharf says:

Love love this show. I think this season has been great. I eagerly look forward to each new show. Am ok with the lack of “trouble of the week” and I feel invested in these characters and their stories…. Can’t wait….

12. joey says:

good clips. interesting to see the characters being different in the world where they don’t know Audrey and there’s no troubles. I can’t wait to watch next new episode next week.

13. ag20390 says:

Is it just me or did others mis-hear Audrey as saying “Nathan….handsome”?

Anyway, Nathan (the guy who plays him, anyway) seems to have done a fabulous job playing Dr Nathan Hansen, someone who does not know Audrey and is a new kid on the block.

14. ag20390 says:

One thing which adds to the show’s richness is character development. In season 1 Nathan was just your average guy, good cop, likes Audrey but afraid to take it any further (a bit of a “I lost my marbles!” type as well). Duke was only the guy who does questionable things to support himself and reluctant to help others unless he can see what’s in it for him.

Now Nathan has become this loving, caring guy who cares deeply about Audrey/Lexie and is ready to sacrifice himself for the town. He’s also more supportive of his near ones. Duke too has changed for the better, genuinely interested in helping people, ending the troubles and has grown to regard Nathan as a good friend.

It’s this development which contributes equally if not more to the show’s greatness as/than the base storyline (dealing with the Troubles, the changes occurring due to the problems in the Barn, or even Jennifer’s story).

• Mary says:

Your assessment is on the money honey and you’re absolutely right! Love this show for all the reasons you mentioned and loving it more as the seasons develop. I’m always at the edge of my seat waiting for Fridays to come.

15. jonna says:

I just canceled cable so my 20 year old daughter and discovered this show on Netflix. I watched all 3 season s in 3 weeks. I love it and was so disapointed when I realized I had watchednthe last episode! But really happy its still going on! I hope I can find it online!

16. tp says:

What does the sign say? I can’t make it out.

17. Cindi says:

I cannot wait for Haven to start . When is the first episode coming for 2014? My entire family are hooked. So much more entertaining then reality shows or nighttime soaps ! I don’t know who wouldn’t like to be lost in Haven ..