Exclusive First Look: New TNT Series Hunts Down 'The Worst People on This Planet'

So you’d better hide now, any and all Real Housewives.

On Tuesday, Nov. 26 at 10/9c, TNT will unleash Marshal Law: Texas, a new real-crime drama produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and leading out of the Season 2 premiere of Boston’s Finest.

RELATED | TNT Orders Period Cop Drama Pilot Penned By and Starring Ed Burns

Marshal Law: Texas follows the elite Gulf Coast Violent Offenders and Fugitive Task Force — which includes U.S. Marshals working with personnel from the Houston Police Department, the Harris County Sheriff’s Office and other law-enforcement agencies — as they track down extremely violent offenders, serve warrants and go on the hunt for some of America’s most wanted criminals.

RELATED | Morris Chestnut Joins TNT’s Legends as Rival to Sean Bean

Check out this first promo for the new series, then tell us if you’ll be hunting it down on your DVR.

Loading video...

Comments (7)

• Drum roll, please…Yet further proof that the worst people on the planet live in Texas.
    Zing!

Comment by wordsmith – November 5, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow this look really cool and Jerry Bruckheimer typically produces great shows!

Comment by Drake – November 5, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Plenty of networks are doing reality. The reason I love(d) TNT is because they had great scripted shows. Dumping great shows like Leverage for reality is going to make me dump them as a go-to network.

Comment by cjinsd – November 5, 2013 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I guess ” we know drama ” is over in favor of reality.

Comment by JuliaJ. – November 6, 2013 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I understand where you’re coming from. But, I think you’re being a little unfair to TNT. Leverage had a pretty good run of 5 seasons.Plus, TNT still has plenty of other dramas(like them or not), and they have three new scripted dramas premiering within the next 9 months. The shows being Mob City(Dec), Ledgends, and The Last Ship (summer ’14).

Comment by SW – November 6, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My house made the trailer. So did my husband. Funny thing is he is innocent and we just won. So don’t believe everything you see.

Comment by daisee – November 14, 2013 01:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watched Marshall Law: Texas last nite. I am a 35 year Law Enforcement professional in Texas. Retired Chief of Police. Disappointed at what I saw, appeared to be an unsupervised mob with weapons…if I had any people involved with that group I would pull them….someone is going to get killed and I don’t mean the bad guys. Appeared that no one was in charge….I could go on, someone in that Marshall Service needs to get that group under control.

Comment by J. Obrien – November 27, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post