'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Scandal, Once, SOA, Grey's and Other Shows Are Faring

Oftentimes, your favorite TV shows are all about the couples: the ones you love, the ones you hate and, most importantly, the ones you ‘ship. And this was a busy week for romance on the tube.

In this TVLine feature, we provide you with a late-breaking update on the latest happenings for TV’s hottest duos and then offer our exclusive forecast for each pairing.

RELATED Blind Item: Which Drama Series Is Killing Off Its Star?

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below; you never know, they might make the next go-around.

What are you waiting for? This ‘ship is about to set sail, so click on the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Rose says:

how is there no Rayna & Deacon?!

2. iMember says:

Notrick! <33333 Despite Patrick leaving, I strongly believe he'll be back (sooner rather than later!) and he and Nolan will be able to amend things.

3. Nanc says:

Where is Rizzoli & Isles?

• tp says:

Rizzoli and Isles are on hiatus so there would be no ‘ship update. Although I am assuming you are talking about Jane and Maury and their respective love interest and not with each other…

4. Allison P says:

Re: Masters of Sex – Name mix-ups in the second paragraph…

5. Holly says:

What about Jane/Lisbon?

6. cjeffery7 says:

that masters of sex twist threw me for a loop! it seemed so sudden!

7. Gena says:

ZADE FROM HART OF DIXIE!!!!

8. webly3 says:

Julia/Joel from Parenthood should be intense soon

9. JC says:

Thank you for the Steve/Cath mention. :) I know they’re not popular but I really love them together. They’re such a great match.

• meah says:

Yea I also like steve/cath together on hawaii 5 o..thank God that steve being jealous over Billy is over,hated that storyline
      Peter Lenkov should stand his ground and make cath a member of the team and stop listening to the crazy steve/danno fans on twitter.Cath can be paired up with chin.when kono returns both of them can be paired 2gether.she’s strong,is smart has great chemistry with the cast,it should be a no-brainer.
      Other CBS shows like NCIS,criminal minds etc have lost cast members and added new ones,so I don’t know why some fans terrorize peter lenkov about adding a new castmate,Esp a female characters.And he should grow some balls too

• JC says:

I’ve never had a problem with them adding another woman to the cast – in fact I was all for it. But I do think the first two tries were misfires. Jenna grew on me and I was sorry when they killed her, but I thought they mangled her introduction. And Lori was terrible – I was so relieved when they finally wrote her out. But I’ve loved Catherine. And the idea of her being officially on the team is growing on me. I wasn’t for it at first, because 1) she and Steve are dating, and 2) the team of five didn’t seem to work so well with Lori, and it seemed like it was usually Kono that got shoved out to make room for her. But I think it could work, especially as you say if they make an effort once Kono gets back to have the two of them out in the field together, and not always have Kono (or Chin) being the one left behind to work the computers.

• JBC says:

I have tried to like her addition, but something feels off. It was better when she wasn’t working with the 5-0 team. I am sure that they are keeping her.

10. V says:

I hate Jax/Tara together. That pairing never made sense to me, not to mention that the actors have no chemistry onscreen. IMHO.

11. I’m so happy that Alex opened the door to Jo! I can’t wait to see them growing more and more as a couple.

• wordsmith says:

Really though, it would take some serious willpower not to open the door for a girl who looks like Jo dressed in that Tinkerbell costume.

• Will says:

Shonda needs to stop trying to make the new interns happen.. its NOT going to happen. I know I’m not the only one who fast-forwards through any scene focusing on them…

12. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Jake and Olivia. I love Olitz and I’m totally team Fitz. Fitz and Olivia, YESSSSSS!

13. Scheana says:

I wanna see Notrick!! I’m loving the scenes with Nolan and Patrick on Revenge!!

14. Poor Jax and Tara. I don’t know if they can ever go back to where they were. Especially when he finds out her long game (I am sure he will).

As for Olivia and Jake, I am still not 100% invested in any potential meaningful romance between the two. It seems that he is there because he is “there,” if you catch my saying.

15. JC says:

Has Rigsby/Van Pelt ever gotten a mention? I just watched the first four episodes of this season yesterday, and I loved the wedding episode. They’re so cute. I know they’re getting written out of the show, but I really hope they don’t kill them off.

16. DarkDefender says:

How about Castle and Beckett. With the new Alexis drama, will Kate stay out of it or get in the middle of it? And will she ever move in to the loft? I see cloudy skies ahead.. But I am loving that Kate is more playful even if it is because Castle has gotten more serious.

17. M says:

Aaannd Audrey and Nathan from Haven get snubbed from this list again….

18. Naazneen says:

Can we get a forecast on Hayley and Elijah on To?!

19. milo says:

Yay for Jake and Olivia I love Olake. Hopefully Olivia dumps frizzled Fitz

20. Christina says:

Can’t even with The Charmings. Such a waste of a coupling. FTL Snow needs to kill Mary Margaret and save her man.

21. Mary says:

You really coudn’t pick a pair with less chemistry and sense than Steve and Catherine. So fake and awkward it hurts to watch.

22. CourtTV says:

Love, love, love this feature! Keep it up!

23. Lisa says:

Jake is part of a ship on Scandal??? A sinking ship you mean, or a ship worse than the titanic.