'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Scandal, Once, SOA, Grey's and Other Shows Are Faring

Oftentimes, your favorite TV shows are all about the couples: the ones you love, the ones you hate and, most importantly, the ones you ‘ship. And this was a busy week for romance on the tube.

In this TVLine feature, we provide you with a late-breaking update on the latest happenings for TV’s hottest duos and then offer our exclusive forecast for each pairing.

RELATED Blind Item: Which Drama Series Is Killing Off Its Star?

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below; you never know, they might make the next go-around.

What are you waiting for? This ‘ship is about to set sail, so click on the gallery below and hop aboard!

Comments (35)

• how is there no Rayna & Deacon?!

Comment by Rose – November 4, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Notrick! <33333 Despite Patrick leaving, I strongly believe he'll be back (sooner rather than later!) and he and Nolan will be able to amend things.

Comment by iMember – November 4, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Rizzoli & Isles?

Comment by Nanc – November 4, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rizzoli and Isles are on hiatus so there would be no ‘ship update. Although I am assuming you are talking about Jane and Maury and their respective love interest and not with each other…

Comment by tp – November 4, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re: Masters of Sex – Name mix-ups in the second paragraph…

Comment by Allison P – November 4, 2013 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Jane/Lisbon?

Comment by Holly – November 4, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that masters of sex twist threw me for a loop! it seemed so sudden!

Comment by cjeffery7 – November 4, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZADE FROM HART OF DIXIE!!!!

Comment by Gena – November 4, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julia/Joel from Parenthood should be intense soon

Comment by webly3 – November 4, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the Steve/Cath mention. :) I know they’re not popular but I really love them together. They’re such a great match.

Comment by JC – November 4, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea I also like steve/cath together on hawaii 5 o..thank God that steve being jealous over Billy is over,hated that storyline
      Peter Lenkov should stand his ground and make cath a member of the team and stop listening to the crazy steve/danno fans on twitter.Cath can be paired up with chin.when kono returns both of them can be paired 2gether.she’s strong,is smart has great chemistry with the cast,it should be a no-brainer.
      Other CBS shows like NCIS,criminal minds etc have lost cast members and added new ones,so I don’t know why some fans terrorize peter lenkov about adding a new castmate,Esp a female characters.And he should grow some balls too

Comment by meah – November 4, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve never had a problem with them adding another woman to the cast – in fact I was all for it. But I do think the first two tries were misfires. Jenna grew on me and I was sorry when they killed her, but I thought they mangled her introduction. And Lori was terrible – I was so relieved when they finally wrote her out. But I’ve loved Catherine. And the idea of her being officially on the team is growing on me. I wasn’t for it at first, because 1) she and Steve are dating, and 2) the team of five didn’t seem to work so well with Lori, and it seemed like it was usually Kono that got shoved out to make room for her. But I think it could work, especially as you say if they make an effort once Kono gets back to have the two of them out in the field together, and not always have Kono (or Chin) being the one left behind to work the computers.

Comment by JC – November 4, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have tried to like her addition, but something feels off. It was better when she wasn’t working with the 5-0 team. I am sure that they are keeping her.

Comment by JBC – November 5, 2013 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Jax/Tara together. That pairing never made sense to me, not to mention that the actors have no chemistry onscreen. IMHO.

Comment by V – November 4, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jax and tara can’t reunite when he knows what she did

Comment by Mia – November 4, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OK.There are thousands who would disagree but thanks for telling everyone you hate them together.

Comment by Jen – November 4, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy that Alex opened the door to Jo! I can’t wait to see them growing more and more as a couple.

Comment by Cíntia Ribeiro (@cintiamcr) – November 4, 2013 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really though, it would take some serious willpower not to open the door for a girl who looks like Jo dressed in that Tinkerbell costume.

Comment by wordsmith – November 4, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shonda needs to stop trying to make the new interns happen.. its NOT going to happen. I know I’m not the only one who fast-forwards through any scene focusing on them…

Comment by Will – November 5, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Jake and Olivia. I love Olitz and I’m totally team Fitz. Fitz and Olivia, YESSSSSS!

Comment by Marilyn Prescott – November 4, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wanna see Notrick!! I’m loving the scenes with Nolan and Patrick on Revenge!!

Comment by Scheana – November 4, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poor Jax and Tara. I don’t know if they can ever go back to where they were. Especially when he finds out her long game (I am sure he will).

As for Olivia and Jake, I am still not 100% invested in any potential meaningful romance between the two. It seems that he is there because he is “there,” if you catch my saying.

Comment by GSG (@grandslamgurl) – November 4, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has Rigsby/Van Pelt ever gotten a mention? I just watched the first four episodes of this season yesterday, and I loved the wedding episode. They’re so cute. I know they’re getting written out of the show, but I really hope they don’t kill them off.

Comment by JC – November 4, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Castle and Beckett. With the new Alexis drama, will Kate stay out of it or get in the middle of it? And will she ever move in to the loft? I see cloudy skies ahead.. But I am loving that Kate is more playful even if it is because Castle has gotten more serious.

Comment by DarkDefender – November 4, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaannd Audrey and Nathan from Haven get snubbed from this list again….

Comment by M – November 4, 2013 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we get a forecast on Hayley and Elijah on To?!

Comment by Naazneen – November 4, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Jake and Olivia I love Olake. Hopefully Olivia dumps frizzled Fitz

Comment by milo – November 4, 2013 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • better move on now, because Olitz is endgame

Comment by Grace – November 5, 2013 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t even with The Charmings. Such a waste of a coupling. FTL Snow needs to kill Mary Margaret and save her man.

Comment by Christina – November 4, 2013 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You really coudn’t pick a pair with less chemistry and sense than Steve and Catherine. So fake and awkward it hurts to watch.

Comment by Mary – November 5, 2013 04:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, love, love this feature! Keep it up!

Comment by CourtTV – November 5, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really want some Haven love though.

Comment by CourtTV – November 5, 2013 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jake is part of a ship on Scandal??? A sinking ship you mean, or a ship worse than the titanic.

Comment by Lisa – November 5, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post