Exclusive Mindy Project Video: Timothy Olyphant Makes His Debut – and Makes Out With Dr. L!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Another day, another sexy new suitor for Mindy Lahiri.

Justified fave Timothy Olyphant will grace The Mindy Project with his presence next Tuesday, Nov. 5 (Fox, 9:30/8:30c), and we have your exclusive first look at his meet-cute with Mindy Kaling‘s Big L Dr. L.

The bound-to-be memorable installment, titled “Sk8er Man,” finds Mindy trying to prove to Danny that she’s not too picky and judgmental by dating Olyphant’s skateboarder, Graham.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard — What’s Returning, Cancelled?

Press PLAY below to watch Kaling and co-star Ike Barinholtz gush about Olyphant’s loosey-goosey alter ego, then hit the comments: How does Graham stand up to Mindy’s past loves?

Comments (12)

• I missed Mindy this week, can’t wait ti watch this episode, this season its REALLY GOOD!

Comment by Vissy – November 1, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very different Olyphant to the one we’ve seen in Justified and Deadwood.

Comment by Apples – November 1, 2013 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Timothy Olyphant—man is freaking funny (and sexy) and I like the complication he brings. Dying for Mindy and Danny to hook up down the road (emerghed that Chris Messina is too hot to handle), but not for a looong time. I like the sexual tension/frustration/yearning between those two, which escalates with every passing episode. I may be in the minority here, but just a couple of episodes into the new season of New Girl, and I was already so done with Nick and Jess. That was all too soon. I’ll never understand fans who have no concept waiting patiently for their ship to sail beside one another before they finally collide. At just the right time, you’ll have 2 survivors who’ll live happily ever after in fictional TV land. But do it too soon and you risk everyone not being prepared for it, thus making the ship sink. Have we not learned anything from moonlighting, people?

Comment by Dennis Quaid Is Here! – November 1, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you! Nick and Jess are honestly ruining New Girl for me.

Comment by Molly – November 1, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you, New girl is such a bore not, bring on the “will they/won’t they”, it can’t never hurt when it’s well written.

Comment by Vissy – November 2, 2013 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so in love with Timothy Olyphant. Can’t wait for this episode!

Comment by Babybop – November 1, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t blame Mindy for doing what looks like a bazillion takes of the kiss with Timothy. I sure hope we get BTS videos like this one when she finally kisses Chris Messina. :)

Comment by aboutthat – November 1, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unfortunately the UK Timothy lovers can’t see the video…..I am everso jealous!

Comment by Weegieburd – November 1, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That pony tail is really testing my crush on Timothy Olyphant. Is that a wig or is it natural? They should be filming Justified right now. Is Raylan going to have hair that long?

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – November 1, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This was filmed in early September and there are recent pics of him with short hair.

Comment by Diana – November 2, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh my gosh! timothy olyphant is so amazing!

Comment by JuLiet's Corner – November 19, 2013 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering
    if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you protect
    against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

Comment by free – December 24, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post