Exclusive

Exclusive Mindy Project Video: Timothy Olyphant Makes His Debut - and Makes Out With Dr. L!

Another day, another sexy new suitor for Mindy Lahiri.

Justified fave Timothy Olyphant will grace The Mindy Project with his presence next Tuesday, Nov. 5 (Fox, 9:30/8:30c), and we have your exclusive first look at his meet-cute with Mindy Kaling‘s Big L Dr. L.

The bound-to-be memorable installment, titled “Sk8er Man,” finds Mindy trying to prove to Danny that she’s not too picky and judgmental by dating Olyphant’s skateboarder, Graham.

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard — What’s Returning, Cancelled?

Press PLAY below to watch Kaling and co-star Ike Barinholtz gush about Olyphant’s loosey-goosey alter ego, then hit the comments: How does Graham stand up to Mindy’s past loves?

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Vissy says:

I missed Mindy this week, can’t wait ti watch this episode, this season its REALLY GOOD!

2. Apples says:

Very different Olyphant to the one we’ve seen in Justified and Deadwood.

3. Dennis Quaid Is Here! says:

Love Timothy Olyphant—man is freaking funny (and sexy) and I like the complication he brings. Dying for Mindy and Danny to hook up down the road (emerghed that Chris Messina is too hot to handle), but not for a looong time. I like the sexual tension/frustration/yearning between those two, which escalates with every passing episode. I may be in the minority here, but just a couple of episodes into the new season of New Girl, and I was already so done with Nick and Jess. That was all too soon. I’ll never understand fans who have no concept waiting patiently for their ship to sail beside one another before they finally collide. At just the right time, you’ll have 2 survivors who’ll live happily ever after in fictional TV land. But do it too soon and you risk everyone not being prepared for it, thus making the ship sink. Have we not learned anything from moonlighting, people?

4. Babybop says:

I am so in love with Timothy Olyphant. Can’t wait for this episode!

5. aboutthat says:

I can’t blame Mindy for doing what looks like a bazillion takes of the kiss with Timothy. I sure hope we get BTS videos like this one when she finally kisses Chris Messina. :)

6. Weegieburd says:

Unfortunately the UK Timothy lovers can’t see the video…..I am everso jealous!

7. Britta Unfiltered says:

That pony tail is really testing my crush on Timothy Olyphant. Is that a wig or is it natural? They should be filming Justified right now. Is Raylan going to have hair that long?

8. oh my gosh! timothy olyphant is so amazing!

9. free says:

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering
    if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you protect
    against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.