Lifetime Cancels The Client List

HewittClientListThere will be no happy ending for The Client List.

Lifetime has pulled the plug on Jennifer Love Hewitt’s racy drama after two seasons, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

The decision comes five months after our sister site Deadline reported that Lifetime and Sony TV were in a standoff with Hewitt over the creative direction of a potential third season. Hewitt was requesting that her real-life fiance and baby daddy Brian Hallisay play her character Riley’s baby daddy on the show — something producers balked at.

Ratings for The Client List slipped in Season 2, from 2.7 million viewers for the premiere to 2 million for the finale.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Michelle says:

I think it’s pretty crappy of the network to to leave us viewers that did watch the show hanging like that!I REALLY CRAPPY¡!!!!!!!!!!!

2. cal2422 says:

the show was great. I think her idea for the S/L made good sense. In the show she was married, so why not get pregnant. It would have added alot to the show.

3. sam tabor says:

darn..i enjoyed that show!!

4. saskia says:

Ik zou het echt spijtig vinden als er geen meerdere seizoenen zouden komen van de serie the client list , ik vind het echt een goede serie en wil er echt nog meer van zien !!

5. melissa forwalder says:

I am very up set i LOVED this show i cant belive you cancelled it.

6. Drea says:

I hate them for canceling I loved the show smh

7. The Client List show is awesome.. Jennifer & the other actors did a incredible job in the show.. I watched both seasons 1 & 2 (25 episodes) in two days. I’m going to watch all those episodes again soon.. Need to bring the show back..

8. Kelly Newman says:

Okay so I had a weekend all to myself. (kids weekend with dad)Instead of having a girls night, or a date, I ordered Chinese got in my cozy clothes, and started browsing on Demand, came across The Client List, and did not move. I absolutely LOVED it. I’m telling you cancelling that just after 2 seasons was ridiculous. That ending seriously? ?? I for one think it should be put back on the air, so what Jennifer wants her man it, they work great together. The whole cast did awesome in the parts they played. It’s very upsetting it ended, and I have to say I watched all 25 episodes in less then 48 hours. Great Drama hit in my book, BRING IT BACK!!!!