Exclusive

Exclusive Sleepy Hollow Video: Fringe's John Noble Explains His Sin-ful Talent

Sleepy Hollow fans who tune in to Monday’s episode will enjoy a new Fringe benefit: John Noble!

The installment — the Fox’s smash’s first original outing in three weeks — marks the introduction of Noble’s Henry Parrish, a reclusive man who possesses supernatural powers that have the potential to help Ichabod.

RELATED | Exclusive: Sleepy Hollow Courts Good Wife Judge for Multi-Episode Arc

Noble’s character is a sin-eater, or someone who takes on others’ wrongdoings in an act of purification. But this altruistic talent comes with a price.

In the following exclusive clip, sisters Abbie and Jenny listen as Parrish describes what life is like for someone with his gift.

Loading video...

1. Rachel says:

As if Sleepy Hollow wasn’t awesome enough already. Perfection. So excited about this!

2. I see this and I keep picturing Walter Bishop. But then maybe it’s only me.

3. bill says:

Nope, your not the only one

4. I write books where the main characters are Sin Eaters! I cannot wait to see this little known myth brought to the screen!! It will be awesome you guys1

5. Mark says:

saw this and was waiting for Peter or Olivia to chime in … damn I miss that show

6. John Noble being back on my television screen makes everything right in my world!

7. tvdiva says:

OMG I love this man! He is coming back on The Good Wife for an guest star spot, too.

8. So glad to see “Walter” back on TV. It does the heart good.

9. Anna says:

I am so excited to see john noble again. It would be awesome to have the other fringe stars guest star…. wishful thinking. I miss fringe so much it hurts.

10. chris says:

i wish he would accidently call abbie astrid.

11. Sarah says:

So ready for him to be a part of the story! And I was into it the minute the pilot started, before it was announced he’d be coming. But him being an addition is just another lovely treat to my new favorite show of the year!

12. Sara says:

He has the most perfect voice! Love him!