Exclusive Sleepy Hollow Video: Fringe's John Noble Explains His Sin-ful Talent

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Sleepy Hollow fans who tune in to Monday’s episode will enjoy a new Fringe benefit: John Noble!

The installment — the Fox’s smash’s first original outing in three weeks — marks the introduction of Noble’s Henry Parrish, a reclusive man who possesses supernatural powers that have the potential to help Ichabod.

RELATED | Exclusive: Sleepy Hollow Courts Good Wife Judge for Multi-Episode Arc

Noble’s character is a sin-eater, or someone who takes on others’ wrongdoings in an act of purification. But this altruistic talent comes with a price.

In the following exclusive clip, sisters Abbie and Jenny listen as Parrish describes what life is like for someone with his gift.

Loading video...

Comments (14)

• As if Sleepy Hollow wasn’t awesome enough already. Perfection. So excited about this!

Comment by Rachel – November 1, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I see this and I keep picturing Walter Bishop. But then maybe it’s only me.

Comment by Carlos Pardilla – November 1, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do too see Walter in this but I am a Fringie to my death!

Comment by Theresa – November 2, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not just you, it so sounded like Walter explaining one of his theories.

Comment by Cynthia Clements – November 2, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nope, your not the only one

Comment by bill – November 1, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I write books where the main characters are Sin Eaters! I cannot wait to see this little known myth brought to the screen!! It will be awesome you guys1

Comment by Jessica Fortunato (@JessFortunato) – November 1, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • saw this and was waiting for Peter or Olivia to chime in … damn I miss that show

Comment by Mark – November 2, 2013 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • John Noble being back on my television screen makes everything right in my world!

Comment by Tracy Johnson – November 2, 2013 01:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I love this man! He is coming back on The Good Wife for an guest star spot, too.

Comment by tvdiva – November 2, 2013 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad to see “Walter” back on TV. It does the heart good.

Comment by Timothy Duggins – November 2, 2013 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited to see john noble again. It would be awesome to have the other fringe stars guest star…. wishful thinking. I miss fringe so much it hurts.

Comment by Anna – November 2, 2013 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i wish he would accidently call abbie astrid.

Comment by chris – November 2, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So ready for him to be a part of the story! And I was into it the minute the pilot started, before it was announced he’d be coming. But him being an addition is just another lovely treat to my new favorite show of the year!

Comment by Sarah – November 2, 2013 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He has the most perfect voice! Love him!

Comment by Sara – November 4, 2013 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post