Exclusive Parenthood Sneak Peek: Hank Sends Sarah a Surprising Message — Via Max!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

“Mad” Max is spilling secrets left and right in the following exclusive first look at next Thursday’s Parenthood (NBC, 10/9c).

The Braverman boy’s truth-telling tour, which kicks off in the middle of a family dinner, includes personal details about his buddy Hank’s current mindset regarding his ex, Sarah — and it’s not pretty.

RELATED | Parenthood Season 5 Spoilers — Ryan and Amber Decide to Elope

Press PLAY below to find out, via Max, what Hank really thinks of his ex, then hit the comments: Might this big reveal actually do more good than harm?

Tags: ,

Comments (12)

• Get Hank and Sarah back together already! #TeamHank

Comment by Arien – November 1, 2013 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HEAR, HEAR. Please no more boring Jason Ritter. Team Hank FTW!

Comment by gravity – November 1, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hank is twice as boring as Jason Ritter.

Comment by Luna – November 2, 2013 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same. I really like Hank and Sarah together and Ray Romano is great in the role.

Comment by Audrey – November 2, 2013 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go away Hank…

Comment by rebecca – November 1, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ray Romano is one of the main reasons I watch this show!

Comment by Terry – November 1, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Outside USA link????

Comment by Mel – November 2, 2013 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boo Hank. Sarah needs someone to lift her up and inspire her. He criticizes her and doesn’t see her beneath the surface. And Sarah has had way more chemistry with all of her previous love interests on the show. It’s not even fun to watch Hank’s awkward attempts to be good enough for her in a romantic sense.

Comment by Stella – November 2, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a feeling I’m the only one who thinks this way but I want Sarah to be with Seth.

Not just because he’s the father of her children or because he’s sobered up now but I never felt as strongly about any of her other love interests. As much as I liked Hank and Sarah (in the beginning), I never felt angry at Hank for his decision to move, as I did when Seth turned up drunk. I was never as excitedor happy about Mark doing any of the really sweet things he’s done as I was when Seth told the kids he was going to rehab. I think the two actors have incredible chemistry and the two characters have a lot of history.

Of course, it could just be the fact that I’m a sucker for happy endings. :)

Comment by anya – November 3, 2013 01:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am with you on that anya! I think it would be a great thing for Seth to come back into her life…especially for the wedding!!

Comment by anna – November 7, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by anna – November 7, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah and Hank… the right choice!! He is such a great actor and the Sarah character needs to stabilize.

Comment by Judy – January 3, 2014 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post