Exclusive

Exclusive Parenthood Sneak Peek: Hank Sends Sarah a Surprising Message -- Via Max!

“Mad” Max is spilling secrets left and right in the following exclusive first look at next Thursday’s Parenthood (NBC, 10/9c).

The Braverman boy’s truth-telling tour, which kicks off in the middle of a family dinner, includes personal details about his buddy Hank’s current mindset regarding his ex, Sarah — and it’s not pretty.

RELATED | Parenthood Season 5 Spoilers — Ryan and Amber Decide to Elope

Press PLAY below to find out, via Max, what Hank really thinks of his ex, then hit the comments: Might this big reveal actually do more good than harm?

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Arien says:

Get Hank and Sarah back together already! #TeamHank

2. rebecca says:

Go away Hank…

3. Terry says:

Ray Romano is one of the main reasons I watch this show!

4. Mel says:

Outside USA link????

5. Stella says:

Boo Hank. Sarah needs someone to lift her up and inspire her. He criticizes her and doesn’t see her beneath the surface. And Sarah has had way more chemistry with all of her previous love interests on the show. It’s not even fun to watch Hank’s awkward attempts to be good enough for her in a romantic sense.

6. anya says:

I have a feeling I’m the only one who thinks this way but I want Sarah to be with Seth.

Not just because he’s the father of her children or because he’s sobered up now but I never felt as strongly about any of her other love interests. As much as I liked Hank and Sarah (in the beginning), I never felt angry at Hank for his decision to move, as I did when Seth turned up drunk. I was never as excitedor happy about Mark doing any of the really sweet things he’s done as I was when Seth told the kids he was going to rehab. I think the two actors have incredible chemistry and the two characters have a lot of history.

Of course, it could just be the fact that I’m a sucker for happy endings. :)

• anna says:

I am with you on that anya! I think it would be a great thing for Seth to come back into her life…especially for the wedding!!

7. anna says:

8. Judy says:

Sarah and Hank… the right choice!! He is such a great actor and the Sarah character needs to stabilize.