2014 Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Getting Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?

Renewed TV Shows 2014TVLine’s annual index of immeasurable relief and crushing disappointment known as the Renewal Scorecard has arrived!

From now until late May, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW will determine which shows are good to return for another season… and which will join Lucky 7, Ironside and We Are Men over at the MIA Network.

To help you monitor what’s staying, what’s going and what’s anxiously riding the “bubble,” we once again present you with our easy-to-browse cheat sheet.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Returning? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

We’ll be updating this list regularly with the latest industry intel — including, for the first time, info on back-nine pickups! — so we strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates. As a reminder, the eight levels in TVLine’s reliable renewal grid are as follows:

♦ Officially renewed
♦ A sure thing
♦ A safe bet
♦ Could go either way
♦ A long-shot
♦ Essentially cancelled
♦ Officially cancelled
♦ Too early to tell

And now, the Scorecard (use these links to jump to CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW).

ABC

America’s Funniest Home Videos: Officially renewed.
The Assets:
Officially cancelled
The Bachelor:
A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Back In the Game: Too early to tell Officially Cancelled
Betrayal: A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Black Box: A long-shot.
Castle: A sure thing. Officially renewed
Dancing With the Stars: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Extreme Weight Loss: Season 4 debuted May 27; Already renewed for Season 5
The Goldbergs: A safe bet. Officially renewed
Grey’s Anatomy: A sure thing. Officially renewed
Killer Women: A long-shot. Officially cancelled
Last Man Standing: Could go either way. Officially Renewed.
Lucky 7: Officially cancelled
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
The Middle: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Mind Games: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled
Mistresses: Officially renewed; Season 2 premieres Summer 2014
Mixology: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Modern Family: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Motive: Officially renewed; Season 2 premieres Summer 2014
Nashville: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed
The Neighbors: Could go either way. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Once Upon a Time: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: A long-shot. Officially cancelled
Resurrection: Too early to tell. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Revenge: Too early to tell. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Rookie Blue: Officially renewed; Season 5 premieres Summer 2014
Scandal: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Shark Tank: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Suburgatory: Too early to tell. Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
Super Fun Night: Too early to tell A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Trophy Wife: Too early to tell Could go either way. Officially cancelled

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR CBS!

TAGS:
GET MORE: Cancellations, Renewal Scorecards, Renewals

1. I used to bee able to find good information from our articles.

2. rocky says:

Sometimes the articles repeat a lot of the same stuff over and over, there is never anything new.

3. flutiefan says:

i may be in the minority, but i think “Mixology” is fun. why do critics hate on it so much?

4. ethel says:

Would love to see the mentalist and intelligence renewed . Enjoying them both a lot . I think the summary on intelligence by the actress who plays Lillian should go , it ruins the flow . And as for the good wife I love it but haven’t quite gotten over Josh Charles leaving , I will soon (hopefully) haha so it would be good to see it renewed also ! The tomorrow is great to but I fear it will likely get cancelled .

5. Katie says:

RENEW BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! I look forward to it every Monday. Great writing and amazing performances by Kristin and Jay! So romantic and intense!! Plus we need more kick-ass heroines out there, like Cat

6. TinLV says:

Almost Human is still on the bubble. I like that show.. so of course, it will probably get canned. Happens every time I get attached to a show. I should know better by now not to get involved in the first season of any show. If it renews, then watch the repeats to get caught up before the next season starts.

• dcg4us says:

I used to think that way. Now I just enjoy shows I like with the expectation that it may be the last show, even if they have a continuing storyline hanging. The first time it happened to me without warning was Cold Case. I was outraged. Now they do it all the time so I just gave up and decided I would enoy what I can, while I can. Almost Human is a great show. Funny, dramatic. Great characters, good cast.

7. jack says:

Rake? Really! Brilliant.

8. hayleyscomett says:

So pissed that Intelligence may not be back :( My family, friends and coworkers all love it. What a shame.

• soso says:

I don’t get that show. I tuned into the pilot and couldn’t get through the first 10 minutes before I got bored. I then skipped to a later episode a few weeks later and still couldn’t get through it. I think it’s mostly because of the lead actor, he (in my opinion) gives such a wooden performance, I’m just not able to immerse myself in the show.

9. H.Houston says:

I hope that Intelligence gets picked up for another season. It is based on a book (series) that a graduate of my master’s writing program wrote. It is an amazing story.

10. MsSaigon79 says:

Honestly, I agree that all the cartoons, (minus the Simpsons, of course, been watching it since middle school, so I still love it, especially the Halloween Specials) boring family sitcoms, although, I think Surviving Jack and Growing Up Fisher, the latter which is based on a true story, which makes it more original, both remind me of “The Wonder Years” (wow, yep, I do remember that show) with the narration and quirky humor that is unique for both shows, but with their own style, and I can’t stand all these dumb ass reality shows…come on! They are fake! I know the sisters of two good friends of mine from Jacksonville, FL. One was in the Bachelor and she was one of the last to be eliminated, too, and you know? She acted as that crazy singing chick…can’t remember the season because I refuse to watch that show but the point is she overacted her role for ratings from viewers and because she wanted to be an actress….it was all FAKE and she didn’t succeed in acting from what I heard, btw. As for the other girl, I give her props because she was one of the winners of American Top Model. Now don’t get me wrong. I don’t mind some contestant shows…but to me the first few seasons of Top Model and Project Runaway were great but I lost interest. I still watch So You Think You Can Dance once in a while but all these shows like the Voice, Xfactor, Elite Face, and other similar shows, well, sorry, I will stick to dramas. I do once in a while catch Inked, The Amazing Race, sometimes Survivor (mostly due to my boyfriend’s interest in this show) and those creature effects shows on SyFy and Hardcore Pawn is about as close as it gets for me to reality shows, sorry. But please no more of that frat show Big Brother or the Kardashians! And dear god, how many formulaic shows of Greys Anatomy, CSI, and Law & Order do we have to watch? Really? I guess I can understand why people love Greys but after all my fave characters left and it became more of a soap opera, I mean, really? It’s way overdone. And you know exactly how every CSI or LAO ends….murder, forensic or court room investigations/proceedings, killer caught…with a twist, of course, how predictable! What happened to good story telling with excellent character development? I prefer dramas but I agree some ended at least on a good note like Lost, Breaking Bad, Dexter, the Sopranos, and Spartacus or some needed to end like Nip/Tuck (I know some of these are on other channels and/or long gone) but my point is finding a good show to replace these is so much harder now! I love that some of my faves are coming back at least like OUAT, Revenge, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 2 Broke Girls, The Originals, BBT, Grimm, TWD, Sunny in Philly, Scandal…..but please, please don’t cancel the prequel Hannibal or Bates Motel? I didn’t see Bates on the list…or Those Who Killl…that looks promising, too. It is very rare to see a prequel series to a classic thriller/horror story these days. And Almost Human and Intelligence are both great futuristic shows! It’s a welcome change….I mean who doesn’t like to see a glimpse of what the future could be like? That is why I love Sci-Fi movies like the Minority Report, for example, it’s the same principle but refreshing to see it at home on TV. I am disappointed that Mom wasn’t mentioned because Anna Faris is hilarious and the last funny show that got squashed for me was Don’t Trust the B* in Apt 23. I didn’t see it mentioned but I saw that Dads has a long shot…too bad…I love Seth Green as an actor plus his Robot Chicken show….I can’t believe people think it’s offensive?! Hello? What about Family Guy? Or South Park? These shows made it, although, I prefer the latter, personally. I can’t stand Family Guy…it annoys me, although, I love Seth McFarlane…just never got into it. I kind of understood about the Alice spinoff to OUAT because there wasn’t much more story once Alice and Cyrus defeated Jafar and got married…I mean what else could they have done? Or BATB and Hostages? I loved these while they were on the air, too, but the stories were kind of getting old. I admit TVD is getting a lot of plot lines but I still prefer that show over these two if I had to choose. I am surprised Glee is coming back because everyone is in NYC now and the Glee club is officially closed plus Cory Monteith’s death is still unbelievable but I still love the quirky show, song covers, and guest stars. I hope that Super Fun Night does come back because I think that show with its Pitch Perfect actress has the same charm. And Rake, I really don’t think is that bad…it’s like a tamer version of Californication to me, and I love Greg Kinnear. I have see all his movies and he also produces. He’s actually really talented and funny. They should have given it more of a chance, especially, since I found out Californication is ending! And so are my other favorites Sons of Anarchy! Yep, both are in their final seasons coming up, as well as, Boardwalk Empire and True Blood….again, these are not on prime TV except for Sons, but I’m so pissed! What the hell am I going to watch? Oh and please bring Marvel back because I love the whole Shield origins story with the tie-in characters to the all the popular comic book movies franchised by Stan Lee. The show has awesome tech gadget stuff, too, which is cool. I also love Revolution, Under the Dome (just bc it is a screenplay by Stephen King) and Nashville but, hey, out of the three, I don’t mind if Nashville goes…I heard Hayden Pannitiere is coming back in a Heroes Reborn series next year which is awesome because I was so upset that Heroes was canceled! What a bad decision. However, it isn’t decided if it’s another 13 season reboot only like Arrested Development or if it will develop further…guess I won’t know till next year. I just hope they won’t cancel Revolution just because the concept is so interesting…a world without power…I mean, it’s just a very probable future, which makes it more creepy if that were to actually happen. I can believe in something like that more than a zombie apocalypse…LOL…but, hey, I still love TWD nonetheless. I already know American Horror Story is coming back which is another great scary one to watch. Jessica Lange is one of my favorite classic actresses and really makes each season great to watch plus the seasons are all different which is refreshing. And if anyone tunes into Starz, you have to see Black Sails..this is the most authentic pirate show I have ever watched! For the love of God, if you cancel an awesome show because it was planned for only a certain run, or outdid its popularity and going overboard, I get it….but please don’t cancel the “POTENTIAL” shows on tv that could be a great substitute and leave us with nothing but reality shows or formulaic shows or contestant shows that are really just on for the pop stars contracted on them….give them and your viewers a chance to see them in better time slots, or nights, or simply consider the fact that not everyone uses a DVR for watching TV…there’s Wifi, downloading, youtube, Hulu and Netflix…I just can’t believe that all the ratings are accurate. Otherwise, more great potential shows will end up to be replaced by “wanna be replacements” (such as the case in point like similar shows trying to be the next “Lost”…oh please…or the Tomorrow People as the next “Heroes”…it just doesn’t work, ok? Instead, more crappy shows will come on and…soon there will be nothing worth watching..and then what? I named my faves…how long will they stay? We’ll see…if not…I guess you just have one less viewer with the more canceled shows out there…but I it guess doesn’t matter, does it now?

11. MsSaigon79 says:

Oh yea, I do love Shark Tank, Following, and Sleepy Hollow so at least these were renewed…yay! I guess that’s good news, right?

12. MsSaigon79 says:

But why the Carrie Diaries? Again, another great prequel series cancelled. Just please don’t cancel Hannibal, Grimm, Revolution, Almost Human, or Intelligence. That would really blow my week. Thank god for Game of Thrones ending after seven seasons….the fourth season premiere is tonight and that should sustain me for a while since TWD ended for the season….but I can’t wait for it to come back!

13. Brandy says:

PARENTHOOD needs to be renewed! It’s the closest thing to a modern day “Waltons” and one of the only shows I watch religiously and LOVE! Don’t cancel it!

14. Walden says:

The Voice really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really needs to go. Please NBC, you need to do the smart thing and cancel it. Cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel cancel it. PLEASE!!!

15. Noah says:

Resurrection
    About A Boy
    Family Guy

Poor shows
    The Neighbors
    Mike & Molly
    Marvel’s Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D.

Awful shows
    The Simpsons
    Modern Family
    The Crazy Ones
    Beauty and the Beast
    Once Upon a Time
    New Girl

16. Jan says:

BETRAYAL CANCELLED? ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON ABC…

17. NedPepper says:

Hannibal needs to be renewed ASAP. It’s the best show on Network TV. And if NBC doesn’t want it, it should move to A&E (two hour block with Bates Motel) or another cable network. Even Netflix.

18. marc says:

Bring back Suburgatory, Revenge, & Nashville!

19. Robert Fresco says:

Intelligence; Almost Human; Agents of Shield are all outstanding. Please, if the network execs are reading this; consider renewal. I think Revolution and The Mentalist have run their courses. Good, but now getting long in the tooth.

20. Lyndsey says:

Keep Growing Up Fisher, Resurrection, Family Guy and Friends With Better Lives. Cancel The Crazy Ones, The Mentalist, The Voice, Law & Order: SVU and Modern Family

21. ginia says:

I ENJOY ALMOST HUMAN – IT IS A DIFERENT SHOW WITH GREAT ACTING I HOPE IT WILL BE RETURNING – ALSO THE THREE LEADING MALE ACTORS ARE VERY EASY ON THE EYES. FOX HAS DONE GREAT WITH THIS SHOW PLEASE KEEP IT GOING.

22. al says:

on ABC they need to keep killer women, also betrayal wasn’t bad. CBS needs to keep intelligence and hostages and get rid of that tired-ass show amazing race that screws up the rest of the night’s lineup. NBC seems to be the biggest crack heads wanting to get rid of 4 very good shows that I watch, revolution, crisis, believe, and Dracula. they also want to get rid of Hannibal which I haven’t watched yet but have heard a lot of good things about. FOX and the CW hardly have anything worth watching and they want to drop the few shows they have worth my time. on FOX they want to drop almost human and their only funny comedy, dads. the CW which has even less, wants to drop the tomorrow people and beauty and the beast.
    they each have a lot of other crap on their networks that they could get rid of but keep for some ridiculous reason.

23. dkamoy says:

is it still too early to tell for these?
    About a Boy (NBC)
    Crisis (NBC)
    Enlisted (FOX)
    Friends With Better Lives (CBS)
    Growing Up Fisher (NBC)
    Star-Crossed (The CW)
    Surviving Jack (FOX)

• Noah says:

I don’t get that either. Enlisted should surely be a long-shot. About a Boy and Growing Up Fisher should be a safe bet. Friends With Better Lives maybe since it’s only premiered one episode. I don’t know any of the other ones.

• Yash185 says:

Enlisted.. Is essentially cancelled… Fox dropped it from its schedule… But I personally liked the show… Wish Fox could find a way to keep it alive

24. nick says:

I don’t see y star crossed should be as not sure to be renewed because that show is simply amazing and I know of soo many ppl who watch it!!!

25. rockie says:

Why can’t they have a separate channel for all the rediculous reality t.v shows and then they wouldn’t have to cancel a lot of the shows. Like betrayal I was into that! Not to mention the annoying comedies those need to be put on a separate channel like comedy central. But it won’t happen. But if they cancel hannibal I WILL stop watching or tuning into the channel and so will a lot of hannibal watchers that I know its just a teaser if you ask me when it starts to get real good they want to burst the bubble and cancel it and they do that with a lot of good shows. I just can’t believe that Intelligence was cancelled either I’m just bummed that a lot of the good shows are being canceled and the stupid ones are being renewed it doesn’t make sense to me. Its really annoying for me cuz I schedual all of these series ahead so I don’t miss any of them. SO UNREAL !!! So very disappointing.

26. Desiree says:

BRING BACK GOSSIP GIRL BLAIR AND CHUCK!!!!!!!

27. Lyndsey says:

The Millers. Mom. Two and a Half Men. The Big Bang Theory. Resurrection. Growing Up Fisher.
    Best shows on TV!!!!

28. gabby83 says:

The Goldberg’s is the best new show this year. Was disappointed when they cancelled sean save the world.

29. Lux Landon says:

Shouldn’t Hart Of Dixie be upgraded to A Safe Bet or at the very least, could go either way? It’s nearing syndication numbers and is relatively cheap to produce. That show is not going anywhere.

30. Desiree says:

Fingers crossed for the following renewals!:

The Goldbergs
    Suburgatory
    Nashville
    Trophy Wife
    Once Upon a Time
    Revenge
    Rake
    Law & Order SVU
    Hart of Dixie

Everything else I watch (Survivor, Amazing Race, The Following, Glee, New Girl, The Good Wife, Big Brother, Under the Dome, etc.) were already renewed. When is this list going to be updated?!

• wingsstef says:

Some networks might be waiting for upfronts (or right before upfronts) since that is only about a month a way at this point. Some network seem to wait until the last moment. The CW already renewed a lot so I am thinking any more renewals decisions will be last minute. ABC seems to make us way every year. Either way, in a few weeks at most.

• Gus T.T. Showbiz says:

Sorry but, your first four are getting cancelled. If not all four then three out of the four. Oh, and Rake too.

• Brandy says:

HoD should be renewed for syndication,SVU could go either way but I lean towards renewal,The Goldbergs will Likley be renewed,Suburgatory could go either way,Nashville could go either way but think and hope it’ll be renewed,Trophy Wife will be cancelled,Revenge and Once will be renewed,Rake has been unofficially cancelled by moving to Sat.

• Sarahliz says:

It will probably get a Nikita-like shortened order that will air mid-season for sync if it gets renewed at all. The pilots are all looking favorable and there isn’t going to be room fora floundering show just because of syndication. Especially with how well the 100 has done and the social media push behind Star-Crossed.

• Sarahliz says:

I meant HoD

• Brandy says:

Nikita got renewed for syndication partly.CW exsists to syndicate its shows.Only three pilots have any good word of mouth,hype or buzz /looking Likley to be picked up.-SPN:Bloodlines,IZombie ,Flash).The 100 has lost almost it’s audience in four episodes, it hasn’t done well and the social media push behind Star-Crossed wont save it, just like it didn’t save Secret Circle or Ringer a couple years ago and won’t save BatB this season.Syndication is a big money maker for networks which is why it’s so impirtant.Especially since 99% of this seasons and next seasons new shows won’t make it to syndication-TTP will most Likley be cancelled,The 100 might be cancelled,Star-Crossed will most Likley be cancelled,BatB will almost certainly be cancelled, Carrie Diaries is very likley to be cancelled.Now after VD and Nikita HoD is the closest of CW shows to syndication.Syndication rules tv.You underestimate how important syndication is.TTP,SC,The 100,BatB,CD will be cancelled before HoD is.Can you name a show other than VM that had 66 or so episodes at the end of season three and wasn’t renewed?Look at Revenge on abc,it dosent have good ratings by abc standards yet is sure to be renewed for syndication as is Once.

• Brandy says:

Also, the fact that SC,BatB,TTP,CD are getting the same 0.3-0.4 demo as HoD is also in HoD s favor.Networks keep floundering shows in thier third season for syndication.The fact Nikita was renewed with ratings similar to HoDs should tell you how important syndication is.

• Sarahliz says:

CW doesn’t go by the same demo as everyone else, so that’s a moot point. The CW tends to give most of its shows a second season as a chance, and generally if a show is failing but is close to sync numbers, they’ll renew it for a shortened season just until they reach the magic number. DVR and on demand plus social media means more to the CW than any other network. The 100 is doing well. Look at TV by the numbers. They tend to be more accurate than this site.

• Brandy says:

I know exactly how The 100 s doing it got 0.9 for episode 1,0.7 for episode two,0.6 for episode three and episodes four & five got 0.5. its already lost half its audience and keeps declining..Its not doing that well.Tvbythenumbers is less accurate than this site or Deadline.In Nikita second season, they predicted it cancelled .Carrie Diaries season one,they predicted it w ould be cancelled but both were Renewdd.No CW dosent give a lot of thier first seasons shows a second as another chance:Aliens inAmerica,CW,Online Nation,Valentine,Easy Money,Life is Wild,Secret Circle,Ringer,Hellcats,Emily Ownes MD,Cult,Melrose Place 2009,Privliged,Beautiful Life,Runaways,.-all cancelled in season.Btw, the only show close to syndication that got a short season was Nikita, no others no its not the norm for CW.

• Sarahliz says:

The CW uses a different demo so your numbers are off anyways, and numbers always decline after premiere. When you compare the CW to other networks, it has a lower cancellation rate than other networks, and it’s target demo, like I said, is teens, but what it measures is W 18-39, not A 18-49, like all others, so the ratings your looking at are wrong.

31. Shel says:

In case anyone from NBC checks out these boards (hey, I would if I were them): You have really got some great shows on your hands that debuted recently. Please either give them the time they need, or consider keeping them and giving them a push in the fall. About A Boy, Growing Up Fisher are both great shows – funny, great casts, and different. Usually, it takes me at least a few episodes to get a real feel for a new sitcom, but these two seemed really “comfortable” with themselves from the beginning.

Also, both your new dramas, Believe and Crisis, are worth it also. I’m loving them both. I must admit that I do not see how Crisis lives on as a series, unless you see it as an anthology like 24 – new case/crisis each season. The pairing of the FBI officer and the Secret Service agent is a good one, with two good actors. Supporting cast really strong. But Believe is one of those shows that could, if written well, make sense long-term. The two on-the-run leads are awesome.

I’d like to see all 4 of these shows renewed. And great decision to renew Blacklist – awesome show, one of my faves of the new season on any network.

• kb1111 says:

I totally agree about Believe and Crisis, I LOVE these two new shows!! The cast is great on both shows! NBC hasn’t had a good 1hour show since Chuck, IMO. I also thought about them having a new crisis every episode or few episodes to keep the show going long term. I’m really interested to see how Agent Dunn and her daughter’s relationship plays out, same with Tate and Bo. I would be EXTREMELY upset if these two awesome shows get cancelled before then. The shows just started and they haven’t even given them a chance. (SOME ADVICE FOR ALL NETWORKS) Try promoting your shows more, and give them some time to attract a following before you decide to cancel them! I’m still angry for NBC canceling Do No Harm, and Chuck!!!

32. ida says:

Is this post Updated?

• wingsstef says:

They do update it from time to time. Just keep checking. The Agents of Shield going from Could go Either way, to Safe Bet was only updated about a week or so ago. Resurrection was turned from Too Soon to tell to Safe Bet not to long ago as well. Just keep checking because this is the time of the year when this start to get finalized. Upfronts are in less than a month.

• The Predictor says:

33. 21149215 says:

I am also getting tired of reality shows being one of the factors for broadcast shows getting low ratings. This should be a clue that Nielsen Family ratings should be taken with a grain of salt.

34. Noah says:

About a Boy deserves a renewal. All the other good shows (TBBT, TaaHM, The Millers and Mom) have been renewed already.

35. Drew says:

Parenthood NEEDS and deserves to be renewed forever! It’s the best show, with excellent writing and acting. Jason Katims is a genius. I love having a show that my entire family can come together and enjoy–we love the Bravermans. Each and every character is complex and compelling and nuanced. And they come together so beautifully. Last night’s finale was amazing. No show handles both drama and comedy as well as Parenthood–realistic, subtle, poignant, and heartwarming.

Please RENEW PARENTHOOD. We want to see Joel and Julia get back together. We want to see Zeek and Camille in their new house. We want to see if Amber’s pregnant!!! I hope Ryan becomes a permanent addition to the Braverman family! After a season full of turmoil, we need more triumphs like Victor’s–so sweet!

36. Roseann says:

RENEW Parenthood!!!! Hands down the BEST SHOW out there!

37. jl2290 says:

PARENTHOOD needs to be renewed for season 6! Please!!! My whole family looks forward to watching it every Thursday. I want Ryan and Amber to start a family! And Joel and Julia still need to get back together!

RENEW PARENTHOOD! Best writing, acting, and music–“the times they are a-changin'” for the Bravermans

38. connie45 says:

Parenthood definitely deserves a renewal

39. andri iona Ciccone says:

Rockefeller allowed fox,nbc, & Abc diversion away from the ratings system. Trophy Wife is abc’s I.E. cw was only the historic setup justification.

40. Prissi says:

Does anyone even know about Crossing Lines? It ran on NBC last summer. They did not promote it so most people did not even know about it. Excellent cast: Donald Sutherland, William Fitchner, many more actors who are already successful on other shows. It is filmed in Europe. The interesting part is it is the number one rated show over there. We have all this mindless crap in the US. Why doesn’t NBC run it this summer and promote it. The people who saw it on Netflix loved it. It is not even mentioned in the list in this article.

• dcg4us says:

I watched and enjoyed it. I thought they would bring it back. There is still a chance (fingers crossed x)
      I don’t know if it will help but tvseriesfinale.com asks for comments on whether you want to see it renewed or not. Can’t hurt right? Guess we shall see :)

41. Lyndsey says:

Modern Family-Die, please

42. Lyndsey says:

Nothing for Ap 20, sad

43. Jennifer says:

Wonder when this will be updated. Some of the “too early to tells” aren’t as early anymore (Enlisted, Star-Crossed). In fact, that latter one is weird because The 100 is listed as a safe bet, even though it premiered after Star-Crossed, which is listed as too early to tell! HIMYM is still listed as “airing” its final season, although it’s done now.

I’d love to know if Enlisted, Hart of Dixie, Star-Crossed or The Crazy Ones have any new predictions. (I have a feeling Enlisted is a long shot, Star-Crossed is a safe bet, and Hart and Crazy could go either way.)

44. Connor says:

With Arrow and Bones back next year all I need now to be really happy is a renewal for both the mentalist and Castle

45. Shel says:

FOX – Some thoughts on your season decisions so far:
    LOVE Raising Hope – very sorry to see it go.
    Almost Human – I cannot believe this could go either way. Do you not realize what you have?? I might even go out on a limb and say it is the best Sci-Fi show I watched this year. If ratings didn’t work for you, IMHO, it is your fault. Renew it, then plan a big advertising push. This show’s cast and premise felt like it had been on forever – a very GOOD thing. Most shows you have to give it a little time to gel, or they feel forced until the cast, writers and crew find their groove. This show was ready to go from the first episode on. (Anyone who likes sci-fi and hasn’t seen it, consider it recommended.)
    Dads needs to go – seriously, bite the bullet.
    Enlisted had promise – good cast. I wish you would give it more time, but I’m not so invested in it that I’ll beg. lol Seriously, great actors playing the brothers.
    Surviving Jack – RENEW IT. Anyone who thought the pilot was a little iffy, or just didn’t like the premise, give it a shot. Christopher Meloni is freakin’ awesome. He is why I came back for another episode and now I just love this show. Funny, but also a really “real” family feel. Love the whole back to the future vibe too. Cast is great.

46. dkamoy says:

Thank you for the latest updates.

47. soso says:

I just hope SHIELD gets renewed. While the show had a very shaky start with annoying characters and bad writing, it’s really come into its own in the latter half of the season. These last few episodes have been nothing short of outstanding! The show is finally shaping up to becoming what I had hoped it to be from the get-go, which is a very welcome development.

48. noah says:

All of my CBS shows are renewed. ABC should renew Resurrection, NBC should renew About a Boy and Growing Up Fisher, and The CW should cancel their network.

49. Melissa says:

Star-Crossed has become a surprise favorite for me. That and TTP. I highly doubt both of these shows make it. I like both of these better than The 100. I guess it all depends on how many new shows the CE decides to pick up for next year, although most of their new shows sound pretty bad to me. The Flash is a surefire pickup and probably Supernatural Tribes, but nothing else sounds good. I always get attached to show that never make it!!!

50. Bear_75 says:

Glad to see two of my fave’s are out of the danger zone – S.H.I.E.L.D and Nashville. Now all I need is Suburgatory, The Mentalist and Hart of Dixie to get one more season to sow things up and then I’m a happy camper :) x