2014 Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Getting Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?

Renewed TV Shows 2014TVLine’s annual index of immeasurable relief and crushing disappointment known as the Renewal Scorecard has arrived!

From now until late May, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW will determine which shows are good to return for another season… and which will join Lucky 7, Ironside and We Are Men over at the MIA Network.

To help you monitor what’s staying, what’s going and what’s anxiously riding the “bubble,” we once again present you with our easy-to-browse cheat sheet.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Returning? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

We’ll be updating this list regularly with the latest industry intel — including, for the first time, info on back-nine pickups! — so we strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates. As a reminder, the eight levels in TVLine’s reliable renewal grid are as follows:

♦ Officially renewed
♦ A sure thing
♦ A safe bet
♦ Could go either way
♦ A long-shot
♦ Essentially cancelled
♦ Officially cancelled
♦ Too early to tell

And now, the Scorecard (use these links to jump to CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW).

ABC

America’s Funniest Home Videos: Officially renewed.
The Assets:
Officially cancelled
The Bachelor:
A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Back In the Game: Too early to tell. Officially Cancelled
Betrayal: A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Black Box: A long-shot. Officially cancelled
Castle: A sure thing. Officially renewed
Dancing With the Stars: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Extreme Weight Loss: Season 4 debuted May 27; Already renewed for Season 5
The Goldbergs: A safe bet. Officially renewed
Grey’s Anatomy: A sure thing. Officially renewed
Killer Women: A long-shot. Officially cancelled
Last Man Standing: Could go either way. Officially Renewed.
Lucky 7: Officially cancelled
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
The Middle: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Mind Games: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled
Mistresses: Officially renewed; Season 2 premieres Summer 2014
Mixology: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Modern Family: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Motive: Season 2 finale aired Aug. 27; Already renewed in Canada; ABC airing Season 3 could go either way
Nashville: Could go either way. A safe bet. Officially renewed
The Neighbors: Could go either way. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Once Upon a Time: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: A long-shot. Officially cancelled
Resurrection: Too early to tell. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Revenge: Too early to tell. A safe bet. Officially renewed.
Rookie Blue: Officially renewed; Season 5 premieres Summer 2014
Scandal: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Shark Tank: A sure thing. Officially renewed.
Suburgatory: Too early to tell. Could go either way. Officially cancelled.
Super Fun Night: Too early to tell A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Trophy Wife: Too early to tell Could go either way. Officially cancelled

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR CBS!

TAGS:
GET MORE: Cancellations, Renewal Scorecards, Renewals

1. Sandra Slack says:

• Mariana Vidal says:

Yes Sandra, you are absolutely right. I could care less for the so called reality shows. Who wants to know about these things when we all have to live our day-to-day lives and solve our own problems? I pesonally watch telenovelas for that reason. After a hard day of stress at work, II desesperately need to escape my reality.At leaast for the hour the novela is on my mind goes into La la land. I mean those characters have their lives so messed up that in comparison, my life with all of its financial and social problems seem like a walk in the park.

I am with you chica, they should do away with the reality shows and use the time slot for something better. I hope you enjoy a wonderful three day weekiend, Mariana Vidal.

2. Sandra Slack says:

I agree that the reality shows should be taken off let’s face it most of us watch television and go to the movies to escape reality because we have our own lives we would like to escape into the unreality so we can go into their lives and reality for an hour or two and relax our brains from any problems we might have & want to forget .Life always has some problems people would like to escape from for awhile, don’t you think.?

• Dolores says:

I definitely agree with you Sandra. There’s nothing like a good drama, mystery or sci/fi that makes me escape from reality. The networks should definitely get the “reality” shows off the air or put them on a network of their own. These shows are boring and stupid. Don’t hold my interest in the least. Besides that, there are some very good actors out there who are probably out of work because not many dramas or mysteries are being written for them to act in. As far as I’m concerned, they should trash all the reality shows and put good writers to work. People who work hard all day would like to escape into a fantasy world that is intelligent and interesting. Hopefully that will happen soon.

3. newinkpop says:

Why does the Cleveland Show have to be “essentially cancelled” why can’t you guys just say its cancelled? Its bad enough that I won’t see any new episodes of my favorite show unless I want stupid Family Guy, but don’t say its “essentially cancelled…”

• Mary says:

They don’t call a show “canceled” without an official announcement. “Essentially canceled” basically means there’s no official announcement yet but everyone knows it’s canceled.

4. bre says:

Betrayal has to stay. Mistresses. MAOS. Dancing with the stars and other shows must stay as well

5. TV Fan says:

Dear Team TVLine.com, please make this list easier to read by bolding the shows that are renewed and putting a line through the ones that are cancelled. Thanks!

6. Dmgarmet says:

Really hope they renew Revolution for a 3rd season. This 2nd season has been awesome. NBC moved it to Wed at 8pm this season which was a big mistake, should be a 9pm or 10pm show. Hoping they keep it around for another season. Plus really shipping Charloe!

7. Linda says:

BETRAYAL… Abc sucks for axing the show, big deal the ratings aren’t up to par, in past some shows had low ratings at first but on the second go around picked up great!
    The story and acting are believable unlike Revenge, in my opinion.
    Is mistresses returning? Read it returns summer, will see.
    Really
    miss betrayal want it to return!

8. john m says:

Intelligence is actually a good show. The first or the premier show was quite interesting, the second one actually got rid of the wife to fast, really a terrorist????, not really::::::::
    Give it a chance. Person of interest started off slow but ended up being great.

9. Francesca says:

What??? What do You mean Hawaii five 0 “could go either way”???? They can’t cancel it! Come on!!

• Ann says:

I agree with you. I love Hawaii Five-0. I don’t understand why it is “could go either way”. It’s at least a “safe bet”

• Kathie Menker says:

Re: Hawaii 50. TV Guide reported several weeks ago that Alex O’Loughlin has said he doesn’t know if he wants to return next season. I didn’t have a problem accepting him as McGarrett because Jack Lord was so far removed and I absolutely love Alex. I was bummed when Moonlight and Three Rivers were both cancelled. I would, however, have a problem with another person taking his place now. The rest of the cast is great, but his Steve is truly the central character. So if it gets the boot, it’s probably not the4 network’s fault

• Bianca says:

Sometimes it might be best not to believe everything that a website reports….
          While I remember that article and several similar ones right after he was first misquoted as wanting to leave (I think he said that he’d like the opportunity to do other things too, not that he wants to leave the show) there have since been news about him renewing his contract.
          Alex O’Loughlin loves his show, he loves Hawaii and he loves that he has a steady job that allows him to pay for his kids’ educations.
          If you want to worry about one of the leads not turning up for work, worry about Scott Caan who does everything he can to get as far away from Hawaii as possible.

• Ryan says:

I like Caan’s work on H5:0, but would not be heartbroken if he left the show.

Daniel Dae Kim has done great work this season, would be a very capable #2.

10. Mary S says:

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Could go either way” and “Revenge is too early to tell
    …??? Sorry, guys, there are only 7 shows on ABC that I really enjoy and these are among that short list of things that bring me to your advertisers. PLEASE don’t take them from me!!!

• WingsStef says:

Looks like Revenge was updated to Safe Bet! Whoo! Agents of SHIELD returns on Tuesday, so maybe it depends now the show does in the next few weeks? I will be watching. They are my two favorite ABC shows too.

11. RG says:

I think before they cancel the show for example if they were to cancel Revenge they should give plenty of notice so they can actually end the series and not leave us hanging all the time, it’s really getting old. I got involved in many one hour shows only to have the rug pulled out from under me, at least if they gave it a quick ending you can put the rest. I think zero was the shortest lived series on the planet 4 episodes and it was canceled. Thay really gave it a good chance didn’t ithey ?! Let’s say they do cancel Revenge, it’s been on long enough so that they could now make an ending to it instead of just dropping it off the planet. Why do I even bother writing these the people in Hollywood don’t really care what we think anymore, if they don’t make millions of dollars off of two episodes they pull it and put some cheap sleazy reality show on because it doesn’t cost them anything. They really honestly don’t care what you think.

• jollygood says:

Couldn’t agree with you more, hate when the end shows with cliffhangers and then cancel them. I think it’s very disrespectful to the viewers that have gotten invested in the shows.
      I liked very much “Welcome to the Family” that started this year… it got 3 episodes… i mean, common! Why even start?!
      So many series have been axed, that where very good and where building up a solid story and I will never get any ending to… while so much rubbish is out there, endless shows with the same story over and over again. Everything new and exiting is axed before it’s even gets to shine properly, like The Secret Circle and Ringer… I’m still left hanging on those cliffs!

12. Cortney says:

I only watch 2 TV shows: BATB on the CW and Dracula on NBC. If both get cancelled, I’m just going to stick to renting Blu-ray’s. Why get interested in another TV show just to have it cancelled a year later. It seems that has happened with every show I’ve ever liked on TV. The only one that is still around is NCIS and I have stopped watching that since Cote de Pablo left. The show’s atmosphere changed and I found myself spending more time playing games on my phone than actually watching it.

And don’t get me started on those reality shows like AI, X Factor, The Voice, and The Bachelor. Who in the world watches that stuff to give it such high ratings. I just don’t understand that audience…..

13. LA Hope says:

OMG, The Mentalist could go either way? If it goes the wrong way, I´m gonna go crazy!
    It´s one of the best shows, and Cold Case was already cancelled 2010, Body of Proof 2013… If they´re gonna cancel The Mentalist… You don´t wanna talk to me for a long time!

14. Wendy says:

I’m hoping The Goldbergs & Nashville (on ABC) and Hart of Dixie (on the CW) will be renewed. The Goldbergs is my favorite new show, I LOVE Nashville, and Hart of Dixie is the ONLY show I watch on the CW anymore!

15. BHM1304 says:

If ‘Reign’ isn’t the surest thing CW has going for it then they have no idea what the frack they are doing. Adelaine Kane is a rock star that is the first BEST ACTRESS hopeful this network, in any of its incarnations has produced. (Yeah, that includes Kristen Bell’s ‘Veronica’ and Sarah Michelle’s ‘Buffy’.). Long may she ‘Reign’!!!!!!!!! She and Tony Regbo’s ‘Francis’ have the indefinable explosive chemistry that ‘OUATW’ wanted (and promised it had) but failed to produce with Alice and Cyrus.

• RichieS says:

I think Addie Kane is indeed great as Queen Mary, a perfect marriage of character and actress. However she was just this side of terrible last year as Derek Hale’s sister on MTV’s Teen Wolf. Goes to show the material makes the actress I guess.

• BHM1304 says:

Adelaide Kane whoops. She’s this season’s Tatiana Maslany. I’ts rare to see a young actress with such natural ability just jump off the screen playing such a big role. They had to cast this role perfectly. You just immediately like ‘Mary’ and that’s the actress doing what she needs to with the script. In a lesser, (for example – any of the other actresses on the CW) actresses hands the whole show falls apart. I would argue Ms. Kane has a lot more to do with this show’s success than just the material. Takes a good actress to make a historical figure resonate for a new audience. Historical dramas have never done that well traditionally. Doesn’t hurt that she’s often sharing the screen with the as wonderful Megan Follows’ ‘Catherine’ but in those, she more than holds her own.

16. beth0223@yahoo.com says:

How is Blue Bloods not a sure thing ~ such a great show and cast

• Mary S says:

Blue Bloods, Bones and Undercover Boss are the only Friday night shows I watch!!
      I am not certain why so many shows air on Mondays and Thursdays, but without the DVR I would be in a world of hurt!!
      I am so grateful for my DVR: I recorded 10 shows on 7 channels tonight (Monday)…2 at 7:00, 2 at 8:00, 4 at 9:00, 1 at 10:00 and 1 at midnight…Tuesday only 1 at 7:00 and 1 at 10:00; Wed will record 2 at 7:00, 2 at 8:00 and 1 at 9:00; Thursday will record eight shows, Saturday has one show at 6:45 and the other doesn’t come on until 11:00. Right now, with The Mentalist and The Good Wife on hiatus, the only things I watch are reruns of Open All Hours, which don’t come on until 11:30.
      As I said, Blue Bloods and Bones are my reason to watch on Fridays…I record Undercover Boss as a fill-in for Saturdays.
      (yes, I am home a LOT, don’t go out in the evenings, fill my living room with characters I respect and admire, who make me laugh, thrill my senses and make me think.)
      I still miss CSI:NY and Miami, and really miss several other shows cancelled before their time.

• Dowager Countess says:

Hey, Mary S, don’t apologize for how much, how many or which shows you watch! It’s absolutely NO ONE’S business but yours. I’ve seen posts here where some people will make snide remarks regarding this, however, those persons are in the wrong, it’s still kind of a free country & some of us just either don’t or can’t get out & it’s a way to have people in your life, I consider most of “my shows” like my family members. I used to read more but I happen to have disabilities that just makes it easier to have TV families. Whatever your reasons are make yourself happy! I happen to agree /w your comment about what they mean to you!

• Mary S says:

Dowager Countess, I appreciate that you understand how I feel about my shows, but I wasn’t really apologizing, I was actually COMPLAINING that there will be lack of good shows on Friday nights! It seems like they have “loaded up” on Mondays while depleting Fridays.
          And yes, I know they think that their target demographic is “out” on Friday nights so why waste a good show when nobody is home to see it… but, even so….!
          Can anybody suggest something with some soul and good spirit that I might watch on Fridays? Thank you!

• WingsStef says:

Well Hart of Dixie is moving to Fridays on March 21. And oh do you have the channel Up? That channel airs the Canadian series Heartland you might enjoy. I didn’t know the show was still around until recently. I saw a random episode on CBC long time ago (I live in a border area). It’s been on in while, but if you are curious, UP airs it on Fridays.

• Mary S says:

Thanks for the info! I wish I had UP, but we don’t get it here.
            I do like Hart of Dixie and it will be a suitable Friday night show for me…
            As long as they leave Blue Bloods where it is, I’ll be ok! I love that family and still have a crush on Tom Selleck- those dimples and eyes still make my pulse race!!!!
            Undercover Boss is a good time-filler, too. It always make me wish I worked for one of those bosses…heartwarming endings every week start the weekend off nicely.
            I also like Agents of Shield and hope that it will be back, too.
            AND, on a totally different note, I would like to appeal to any network NOT owned by the idiots of NBC (that would be a good show title, too!) to PLEASE pick up WAREHOUSE 13.
            I love the characters and the creativity of the writers all brought to life by that terrific cast of actors.
            Surely there is a network that would like to add a show with an existing fan base…wouldn’t it be nice to KNOW that the show will have a strong viewing audience from the beginning?
            Ok, enough wishful thinking!

17. T says:

Personally I don’t think all “Reality TV” should be lumped into one category and everyone pile up on it and try to banish it from TV. I enjoy Survivor, Amazing Race and The Voice for example. Not really a fan of the other type of Reality TV which I personally call Trash TV. I don’t want to see families/people who think they are famous and the crap that goes on in their lifes. I do like a good competition and find that compelling TV. I have to like the set-up of the competition as well. I enjoy the concept of The Voice for example and the judges (well Adam, Blake and Usher). X-Factor however has this overblown production numbers that you can’t even hear the singers and a parade of mostly uninteresting judges. Havent watch AI much lately but Keith Urban and Harry Connick JR are reeling me in thus far. However to each there own and of their is an audience for the show then I expect it to be on the TV. Let’s face is they are often cheaper to produce and if people will watch the TV executives want to make money.

18. Tallee says:

I thought Blue Bloods was doing well on Friday nights? I read somewhere a theory that getting rid of it would save the network money by allowing “reality” tv to take it’s place or something but I wouldn’t expect it for one more season yet. Although I suppose they can still syndicate once they’re off the air, don’t most shows TRY to make it to 5 for that reason?
    I would hate to see it cancelled because I really love it. It’s nice to see a show with a strong family who support each other. I do think as usual CBS shoots themselves in the foot by not offering their shows to stream on Netflix. It could bring in new viewers and bolster current shows. But what do I know? Far better for them to keep milking the cash cow by having CBS the ONLY place to view their shows unless they’re no longer on the air or unless you’re willing to pay…

19. CBWBDK1 says:

I hope your predictions are wrong, otherwise i will have almost nothing left to watch. A lot of the shows i watch are in danger.

20. Summer says:

It kills me that Carrie Diaries is a long shot. :(

21. sharon says:

I wish they would have brought back Burden of Proof instead of another lame sitcom. That was great show..

• Kathie Menker says:

Body of Proof was one of my favorites, too. I hope to see Dana Delaney in something else soon. I loved her in the Castle second season 2-parter.

22. Tallee says:

And is there ANY chance Super Fun Night could move to another network? I freaking LOVE that show and I can’t even tell you why. LoL

23. hannah says:

why are hart of dixie and the tomorrow people “too early to tell”?…. they premiered around the same time as the other shows.

24. chris says:

i think the cw will renwe the vampier diaries the orignals supernaturl arrow the tomwrro people hart of dixie and beaty and the beast and order the flash and the supernaturl spinoff for next seasone

25. MARYCATHERN HARRIS says:

I’M GLAD THAT MY SHOWS ARE COMING BACK,WITCH ARE
    #1 NCIS #2 CRIMMINALMINDS,#3 BONES,#4 CSI

• Mary S says:

I agree with all four choices, but don’t forget NCIS:LA…I adore the characters and the chemistry between them! Linda Hunt was an inspired choice and fits the role to perfection! I really don’t understand why she seems to be encouraging the Kinsey/Deeks relationship, though…Gibbs would not allow that to happen between Ziva and Tony…why would it be ok in LA? It is all the same agency, isn’t it?

• Kathie Menker says:

I’m so glad you mentioned Linda Hunt. She is wonderful and her role in NCIS LA is perfect for her. I first saw her as one of the regular judges (along with Holland Taylor of 2 1/2 Men) in “The Practice”. It cracks me up to see her bossing around all those big men, who all have the utmost respect for her..
        Obviously, Hetty is trying to keep Kensi and Deeks apart, which is why she sent Kensi far away on assignment. In real life, with their smarts, Kensi and Deeks would have known that his coming in super early and her wearing the same clothes as the day before would have been dead giveaways, lol. Who knows? Maybe they’ll be together yet if they can be like Castle and Becket and be all business at work. Right now their longing for each other is painful to see.
        The premise of NCIS LA is not exactly the same as NCIS. Who knows? Maybe they can be together yet if they promise to keep things strictly business at work like Castle and Becket.
        Re: NCIS–don’t fool yourself into thinking Tony and Ziva were always platonic. There were plenty of dialog hints in various episodes that told us otherwise, not to mention the way they often looked at each other.

• Mary S says:

She sent Kensi away because the actress is pregnant in real life and bundling her up in winter clothing disguises her baby bump…Remember, she gave each of them satellite phones with the numbers programmed in…with a very knowing expression on her face.
          I liked the fact that NCIS left “Tiva” up to our imaginations…you might believe they were not platonic, but I preferred to see them as sibling rivals for Gibbs’ attention. Maybe they did get together once or twice, but Ziva had seen too many of Tony’s women to take him seriously… I prefer thinking she was too smart to get involved in that revolving door. And after Sean (however you spell her name) Tony was not in a good place for serious; he was in love with Sean. And then, toward the end, Ziva was too bent on revenge for her dad’s death to be involved with anyone (unless Tony tried to love her out of it, which he might have) but it was too little too late. But, that’s only one old lady’s opinion.
          You sound like the kind of romantic I was, 20 years ago…noting wrong with that, at all. Sometimes I miss it!

• Kathie Menker says:

OK, the pregnancy avoidance makes sense and that actually crossed my mind. Obviously they couldn’t work that into the storyline like Bones did.
            I’m not saying Tony and Ziva had an ongoing covert relationship, but I can think of two episodes where there were hints of occasional hook-ups. For example, when they had to make a last minute trip to Paris to bring a witness back for a trial date that had been moved up and saved her life on the plane. Tony told someone that he had given Ziva the bed and he slept on the floor or a chair and she said she had let Tony have the bed so he would quit whining about it. In the last scene she asked Tony why he had lied about the bed situation and he said, “Same reason you did.” Then he scrolled through his camera to find his favorite picture from their short time in Paris, remembering that the witness, in conversation, had told him his pics were too impersonal and he needed to have more people in them. The pic he showed Ziva was a lovely one of her smiling into the camera.
            Another time Tim asked Tony if they had really been faking it, referring to his and Ziva’s undercover assignment as married assassins where they spent a lot of time in bed. Tony just gave him a sly look and didn’t answer.
            On another front, there was the time Tim had a fit when he found out that Abby slept in a coffin. He said to her, “I slept in a coffin? You told me it was box bed!” Thery are so cute together, even though they aren’t really together.
            BTW–I’m an “old lady” too, LOL Hitting 70 on May 18th.

• Mary S says:

I remember the incidents you mentioned, and yes, you might be right, maybe they did get together a few times, but I still think that Ziva was too smart to get seriously involved with Tony after seeing him go through all the women we heard about. AND we know that Gibs would not tolerate a relationship anywhere on the team. If we wish to harbor romantic ideas, we can say that she left because she had come to love him and it hurt not to be with him…but I really think that’s stretching it. Yes, there was “something” there, but I thought it was because she enjoyed the game. At the end, after her father was killed, something deeper might have evolved from the comforting of her loss, but again, I never saw them as a couple in any true sense of the word. In the beginning it was playful sibling rivalry and I just watched that evolve into respect and caring for a partner.
            Maybe I just no longer believe in fairy tales.
            I do love Castle/Beckett as a couple and Bones/Booth are excellent together. But Tony never was nor could ever be like either of those two characters. Maybe now he’s beginning to grow up, but this is AFTER losing her…some men are just like that. They take women for granted and are shocked when they leave.

• MARIANA VIDAL says:

Very well stated Mary, I congratulate you on your insight regarding the Tony character. He was definitely too juvenile in behavior to be a viable romantic partner for Ziva. Mariana

26. angel says:

But my Carrie diaries!!!!

27. Joanna S says:

Raising Hope’s Lucas Neff just tweeted this: “last day of shooting @RaisingHopeFOX ..
    don’t really want to say goodbye to jimmy.. but thanks everybody” So — did he just officially announce its cancellation?? TVLine, get on this!

28. Sarah says:

I’m so happy that Bones was renewed earlier! Now I can just relax and enjoy the rest of the season. :)

29. Tal says:

I don’t see Major Crimes. It has been renewed

• Kathie Menker says:

Major Crimes should be coming back. After the last episode we were told to look for new episodes next summer. They need to finish the Phillip Stroh trial. I would like to see Billy Burke reprise his role as Stroh. He wasn’t in the courtroom in that last episode, due to finishing his “Revolution” season. I think the boy who plays Rusty is a really good young actor. His presence has humanized Capt. Rader, which was greatly needed for her to even begin to fill Kyra Sedgwick’s shoes. Kyra’s daughter, Sosi Bacon, was really good in her 3-4 episodes of the Closer, playing Brenda’s niece, when she was 16. With her acting genes on both sides, she should become a big star someday.

30. Dowager Countess says:

Why did you leave out “Crossing Lines” last time you did this list I think you said it was either a safe bet or sure thing now you didn’t even mention it. I loved the show, great premise, great actors who also did a wonderful job on this project, great story lines, great writing & something a wee bit different though still a procedural it had that twist of being a new approach to crime solving i.e. takes place in many different European countries with different countries & their police force’s representatives. I thought it was absolutely the very best new show since—well, thinking about that, I actually can’t remember a new show in the last three years that I even like except “Crossing Lines,” unless you count “The Closer” morphing into “Major Crimes,” or “King & Maxwell” which In that instance I believe it wasn’t given a decent chance!

31. kyra says:

I absolutely love the tv series Revenge and Betrayal they are my top 2 shows right now . It can never come fast enough on Sundays , and I absolutely hate when it gets bumped for something else . I really really hope that both of these shows will come back I want to know what’s going to happen …

32. The show that needs to stay is BLUE BLOODS. People have a problem with this show why? It’s a nice family show. I could care less about idol and X factor and all the other boring reality shows. Especially survivor should be just that survive, there shouldn’t be a voting system they should quit if they can’t handle the conditions…. Duh wake up people

• MARIANA VIDAL says:

Robert, you are absolutely correct! Blue Bloods is an excellent show. In my humble opinion, it is right up there with Bone, CSI, Castle, NCIS, and last but never least Once Upon A Time.

I hope you have a wonderful and productive week, Mariana

33. Why is American Dad not listed?

34. Kathie Menker says:

I keep meaning to ask if Body of Proof is coming back. The last episode concluded with the main characters finally renewing their romantic relationship, so I wondered if that was the last episode. I like Dana Delaney and the other actor (name is not coming to me) who also played in Harry’s Law with Kathy Bates. BOP was a periodic series like those on cable, but i liked it a lot. Normally it would be on around this time of the year and I haven’t seen any ads yet.

• Jerry says:

I am sorry to tell you that Body of Proof has already been cancelled the last season. I think ABC regrets cancelling it, but it cannot be resurrected because all the actors involved have already been released from their contracts.

• MARIANA VIDADL says:

Jerry thank you very much for the update. I had hoped that the series would be renewed, because I really liked the actors and the characters were well created. BODY OF PROOF was a wonderful show. Sad news indeed.

IOn a different note, I am very upset and dissapointed over the fact that one of the actors in Once Upon A Time will be leaving. Some people have suggested that it is Lana Parrilla who will be leaving the show and the sole idea is making me literally sick, for she is one of my very favorites. Once Upon A Time without the beautiful Regina Mills might as well go away for ever….MARIANA

35. stacy says:

Does anyone else feel like THE ORIGINALS should be cancelled for the sole purpose of kluas and caroline relationship and for the originals to go back on vampire diaries? I don’t really watch the show is it that good?

• Brandy says:

No.TO is doing very well for CW so it won’t cancelled.Half the fandom is glad TO are off the show and on thier own show.Im not a Klaroline shipper so I’d have to say no aboutTO going back to VD and canceling TO for that ship.Though I’m sure others agree with you,maybe not about canceling TO just to have Klaroline, most say crossovers or Caroline going to TO full time.Thats a silly reason to cancel a well performing show,more fan pandering,fan service for Klaroline shippers.

• Brandy says:

Futher it’s selfish and immature to want to put lots of people out of work when /if canceling TO just so you can Klaroline not to mention the fans of TO who would miss thier fave show.God, why are 95% of CW fans hormonal,emotional,immature,selfish 12 year girl shippers?Don’t any of them watch for the show,not just only some couple/ship?
        VD:Delna,Stelena,Forwood,Klaroline
        TO:Hilelijah
        Reign:Frary,Mash
        SPN:Wincest( brothers trn gay & become a couple),Destiel( another gay ship)
        HoD:Zade,Zorge,Zoel
        BatB:VinCat
        Arrow:Oliver/Laurel, Tommy/Laurel,Olicity

• Fran Jones says:

the only show I am interested in is BEAUTY AND THE BEAST !!

• MaryK says:

I want Klaroline together, but on The Originals. If a show has to be canceled in order for them to be together then let it be TVD.

36. Fran says:

Can’t believe they are considering cancelling Blue Bloods – it is one of the best dramas on TV with believable characters in a family that truly love and care for one another even with their faults. Honesty, real values, and set a good example for people to follow. Its a shame that too many people are addicted to unbelievable ‘reality’ shows instead of shows like this one.

• MaryK says:

Reality shows are cheap to produce and the networks don’t have to pay people to appear on the show. I have no idea what the cast of Blue Bloods makes, but it is possible that CBS might decide that the ratings don’t justify the money spent on the talent.

37. PW says:

there are so many great shows that are either “a long shot” or “could go either way”. I don’t understand it at all. The network might as well tell us not to watch anything new anymore cause they are trigger happy on the cancellation button. Betrayal is dramatically entertaining, while other comedies are great for fun laughs: Sean saves the world, Last man standing, the neighbors, etc. I also really like the two Friday CBS shows of Hawaii Five 0 and Blue Bloods. Two different but great shows. Why are they on the fence?

• MaryK says:

Sean Save the World wasn’t very funny, and it’s a shame because the cast is talented. I was pulling for Sean Hayes but the show never got better. While most networks are trigger happy when it comes to cancelation the networks will stick by a show if they like it despite the ratings. Of course there is only so many chances a network can give a show to find it’s audience. You find Betrayal to be entertaining, well I found Arrested Development to be entertaining. The point is that while it’s upsetting that a show you like is in danger of being canceled, the reasoning for keeping a show can’t just be that there’s someone out there who likes it. Why should networks keep low rated shows around if there’s a new show that will draw better ratings?

• Mary S says:

The network hope is always that the new show will have better ratings, but the sad truth is that MANY new shows don’t last beyond the 3rd or 4th week. So the networks lose a proven audience and the proven audience is so upset about losing a favorite show that they refuse to tune in to the new show…thus ensuring the early demise of the new show. What replaced Monday Mornings or Smash?
        I still only watch 3 shows on the Never Been Clever network, and one of those is on the bubble. I will admit, I have fallen in love with Blacklist, simply because James Spader is so unbelievably hypnotic in the role. I watch Grimm because a friend likes it, and Law and Order SVU has had me from its beginning, just like the two CSI
        But they cancelled Harry’s Law, Human Target, Smash, and a few others after only 2 seasons and in each case, it’s because they CHANGED THE PREMISE of the storyline after the first season. They added actors who did not need to be there and interfered with the storylines we fell in love with during Season 1. For all I know, they changed the writing staff as well, which could explain a lot.
        I don’t know if the producer had some piece on the side that he had promised could be in the show or what, but each series changed from season 1 to season 2 and started losing ratings. Last year I watched 6 shows on the loser network, and if not for Spader and my friend, I would be down to 1 this year.

38. Fran says:

Big mistake to cancel the Mentalist – it has actually improved since finally finishing off the Red John plot. Being with the FBI opens up so many new and unusual crimes for Patrick Jane to solve (and also add in some romance).

39. U never have any new info on whats cancelled, comming back etc, so why keep posting like you know and then post the same garbage from day after day. You have little or NO INFO! !!!! SO STOP HINTING U DO YA CRAZY BEGGAR. I WILL WATCH GULLIANNA RANCI SHE KNOWS MORE. YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE! !!!””

40. ncmacasl says:

Hollywood Game Night already premiered Season 2 with a special Christmas/Holiday episode in December and new episodes starting in January and taking over for MJFox on Thursdays post-Olympics.

41. Corinne D. says:

I think Reign really deserve to be renewed. Not only it’s addictive, but it’s not as known as it should be!!! From my point of view, it has been a long time since a loved a show like this. REIGN IS AMAZING PLEASE LISTEN TO IT!!!

42. Nate says:

With the decent, steady ratings and the new mutli-season Hulu Plus deal, isn’t it time to move Nashville from “could go either way” to “a safe bet”?

43. Tracy says:

How can “Hart of Dixie” still be “Too Early To Tell” in February?

• WingsStef says:

They are waiting to see how the mid-season shows turn out and also probably how good it can possibly do on Fridays.

• Brandy says:

They’re waiting to see how it does on fri to decide on a short or full fourth & final season.Dont worry though, it’s z95% certain to be renewed for /cause of syndication.

44. jollygood says:

When Arrow and Beauty and the Beast where to be the new series from CW I was so exited about both shows… a bit more for Arrow. I’m a huge fan of shows with a superhero/supernatural themes.

I soon became to realize that Arrow was … well… so bad it was just horrible, the story line is just plain bad and I gave up on it when he killed a guy, who was just a bad guys pawn, so he could stop his superhero girlfriend from killing the BAD GUY. I mean, WTF???! Why the heck can he do whatever he want’s but it’s bad when others do the same thing? That was just one of many failures like that. The screaming double standards in the show just killed it for me!

Beauty and the Beast started good… got better… got amazing… got EPIC! It’s the best show out there and now in middle of season 2, still is! LOVE IT!
    Why is a show that won The People Choice Award for being the best sci-fi/fantasy show “a long shot” and crap like Arrow is “a sure thing”???.
    The ways to measure ratings is out dated a long time ago and is plain wrong! BATB has a HUGE fan base showing that the rating results just don’t make any sense at all! With the same promotion Arrow has gotten it would be even bigger! To many still think this is a remake of their favorite previous BATB series and refuse to “destroy” that memory. If they only knew what they are missing!!

45. Kim says:

I like Bones very much also. I’ve been watching it since started. I also like Dracula. I like the romance, a little bit of mystery and scariness thrown in, and a little bit of sexiness. Rounds out this fine program quite nice. Frankly I like The emphasis being on Dracula’s tortured love-life and not Dracula the terror.

46. A says:

URGH. Intelligence just came on and I’m seriously liking this show – of course any show that’s interesting gets canceled. SHESH.

47. Noah says:

Alright, lets deal with the shows that matter to me

The Big Bang Theory
    Currently on: Season 7
    When it should end: Season 8
    Rate: 6/10
    Note/Reason: Show is good but it won’t be for much longer.

Two and a Half Men
    Currently on: Season 11
    When it should end: Season 12 or 13
    Rate: 10/10
    Note/Reason: I love the show, I’d make it longer if I thought it could last to 15 seasons.

Family Guy
    Currently on: Season 12
    When it should end: Season 17
    Rate: 10/10
    Note/Reason: This show is AWESOME! Characters are AWESOME! They should bring Vinny back though.

The Simpsons
    Currently on: Season 25
    When it should end: Season 25
    Rate: 4.5/10
    Note/Reason: I think the show should have died at like Season 16. It used to be funny but it got way out of hand.

The Millers
    Currently on: Season 1
    When it should end: Season 6
    Rate: 9/10
    Note/Reason: WOW! This could be the next best thing. I LOVE this show.

Mom
    Currently on: Season 1
    When it should end: Season 5
    Rate: 9/10
    Note/Reason: Same thing as The Millers. It’s a pretty good show.

Under the Dome
    Currently on: In between Seasons 1 and 2
    When it should end: Season 3
    Rate: 10/10
    Note/Reason: It’s a pretty good show, tbh, but I don’t wanna wait 10 seasons before the dome is lifted.

Modern Family
    Currently on: Season 5
    When it should end: Season 5
    Rate: 3/10
    Note/Reason: I don’t like this show much at all, it’s never been funny. They just need to let it go.

Criminal Minds
    Currently on: Season 9
    When it should end: Season 10
    Rate: 5/10
    Note/Reason: Don’t care for it too much, but if it did get renewed it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. The only reason I’m keeping up to date with it is cause my sister likes it.

Please reply with feedback, I know it’s a long list.

• wingsstef says:

I don’t really watch most of the shows you mentioned. I only watch the Simpsons or Big Bang Theory if I am bored. I haven’t watched The Simpsons regularly in a while. I am not a fan of Family Guy. However I could do an abridged version with some of the shows I do watch.

Revenge. I love this show. However if they decide to end the show next season, season 4. I would understand as long as the show has an ending. A good ending. I would be happy with a Season 5 as well, as long as I again get that good ending. Season 6 might be pressing luck story line wise, but if they can make it work I would watch, but, yeah.

How I Met Your Mother, that show is already ending this year. I actually like they have decided to make this wedding weekend thing in order to make sure things get wrapped up. Though of course some of the episodes felt like filler at times.

Hart of Dixie. I like this show. I hope to see another season. Not sure how long it should last.

There is more shows I watch, but, I am going to leave it here. Pilot season is going to be interesting.

• abz says:

There is no way TBBT will end next season unless something major happens and it starts bringing in NBC Thursday night comedy ratings. As long as the show keeps getting these ratings, I have a feeling CBS is gonna milk the show till the very last drop.

• Brandy says:

BBT is doing too good in ratings for it to end next season.Its looking at another three year renewal.Modern Family will also not end this season,doing too well.

48. Jon says:

All I care about is Two and a Half Men. I really hope it gets renewed!

49. marjmc11 says:

ABC: Please don’t cancel Betrayal! It’s the hottest show that a network has put on the air in prime time in many years and beats Mistresses by a Mile. The acting is great; someone who knows the history of Chicago politics is consulting on the scripts because it’s dead on accurate and extremely interesting; the action scenes are believable; and the male and female leads are drop dead gorgeous. What more do you want? At least think about it.

50. Chris K says:

Very disappointed to see Dracula as a “long shot”. I enjoyed the show and liked the different story line vs the typical ones we see with Dracula shows. I thought the numbers picked up towards the end and lifted it into having a better chance?