2014 Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Getting Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?

Renewed TV Shows 2014TVLine’s annual index of immeasurable relief and crushing disappointment known as the Renewal Scorecard has arrived!

From now until late May, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW will determine which shows are good to return for another season… and which will join Lucky 7, Ironside and We Are Men over at the MIA Network.

To help you monitor what’s staying, what’s going and what’s anxiously riding the “bubble,” we once again present you with our easy-to-browse cheat sheet.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Returning? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

We’ll be updating this list regularly with the latest industry intel — including, for the first time, info on back-nine pickups! — so we strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates. As a reminder, the eight levels in TVLine’s reliable renewal grid are as follows:

♦ Officially renewed
♦ A sure thing
♦ A safe bet
♦ Could go either way
♦ A long-shot
♦ Essentially cancelled
♦ Officially cancelled
♦ Too early to tell

And now, the Scorecard (use these links to jump to CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW).

ABC

The Assets: Officially cancelled
The Bachelor:
A sure thing
Back In the Game: Too early to tell Officially Cancelled
Betrayal: A long-shot. Essentially cancelled
Castle: A sure thing
Dancing With the Stars: A sure thing
The Goldbergs: A safe bet
Grey’s Anatomy: A sure thing
Killer Women: A long-shot
Last Man Standing: Could go either way
Lucky 7: Officially cancelled
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Could go either way. A safe bet.
The Middle: A sure thing
Mind Games: Too early to tell. A long-shot. Officially cancelled.
Mistresses: Officially renewed; Season 2 premieres Summer 2014
Mixology: Too early to tell. A long-shot.
Modern Family: A sure thing
Motive: Officially renewed; Season 2 premieres Summer 2014
Nashville: Could go either way. A safe bet.
The Neighbors: Could go either way. A long-shot
Once Upon a Time: A sure thing
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: A long-shot. Officially cancelled
Resurrection: Too early to tell. A safe bet.
Revenge: Too early to tell. A safe bet.
Rookie Blue: Officially renewed; Season 5 premieres Summer 2014
Scandal: A sure thing
Shark Tank: A sure thing
Suburgatory: Too early to tell. Could go either way.
Super Fun Night: Too early to tell A long-shot
Trophy Wife: Too early to tell Could go either way

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR CBS!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Comments (1,043)

• Matt – any word on Crossing Lines for the Summer?

Comment by Leigh – October 31, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show was renewed, but I don’t think NBC has said anything about showing it. It only had like a .4 rating, so it doesn’t seem likely. It was popular overseas, but not in the US.

Plus I hope The Good Wife, Bones, and Nashville make it. And if X Factor gets another season, I will be completely shocked!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Britt – October 31, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Castle!!! Best show on tv!!! Caskett are amazing!!!

Comment by Shawn – October 31, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly mate!
      #Caskett is perfection!
      #Castle best show on TV!

Comment by Rich Abey – November 1, 2013 04:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Come on castle book factor n film together Sam spade it’s great show why mess w it

Comment by Joe – March 8, 2014 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • :I hope. Super fun night on ABC gets renewed I love that show it is hysterical.

Comment by abby – October 31, 2013 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • god – so do i! i have liked it since ep. 1 and i think it’s gotten better. i like every character on the show and i don’t usually feel that way.

Comment by amanda – January 8, 2014 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Super Fun Night is sooo sweet :D I hope it gets renewed… Way better than New Girl…

Comment by Mariana B – February 1, 2014 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife is the best thing on TV right now! Ratings can be dealt with if CBS would just move it to another night (it did well on its old Tuesday night timeslot) We need more great storytelling like TGW (love the new direction its taking on). Other favorites – Parenthood, Nashville, Hart of Dixie, Bones

Comment by kiks – October 31, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beauty and the Beast has so many fans and supporters of the this great show. Renew season 3 of Beauty and the Beast!

Comment by Hannah – October 31, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If it has so many fans,,.then why is no one actually watching? It’s the lowest rated show on CW and rightly so because this season sucks. The plot, the writing, the acting and even the chemistry is lacking from season 1. It’s going to take a miracle if the show has any chance of being renewed

Comment by Sara – November 1, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would have had a much better chance if the CW had left it where it was in season one on Thursday at 9pm following The Vampire Diaries. Now they are up against new shows like Sleepy Hollow and while I like BatB, I’d record it and watch SH live.

Comment by Marc – November 1, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m a BataB fan but VD is thier highest rated show so of course they’re going to use it to launch new(hopefully hit)shows as long as they can and BatB didn’t keep half of VDs audience so it was moved.

Comment by Brandy – November 1, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’re complaining about your show losing viewers to new hits like Sleepy Hollow when you just admitted to watching Sleepy Hollow live. That doesn’t make Beauty and the Beast sound like a very good show if fans such as yourself are ditching it in favor of new shows.

Comment by Mary – November 4, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I ditche all of those shows only because I got more interested in other shows once upon a time-and once upon a time in wonderland, revenge lost interest. Maybe now that walking dead season 4 has ended I might get back into watching it but don’t know. Love grimm, criminal,minds.,csi, and revolution are my main shows especially hannibal because I’m weird like that.

Comment by rocky – April 2, 2014 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope The Mentalist gets one more year. It was a high rated show on Thursday before CBS moved it to the dead zone. This year alone they have continued to up their game by making it more serialized while having still interesting COTWs and bringing a close to the Red John chapter. For some odd reason CBS has never touted that The Mentalist was awarded this summer for being the most watched drama in the world. That is quite an honor.

Comment by J – October 31, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I believe CBS doesn’t own The Mentalist though, so they probably don’t make as much money off of it. I read that is why they changed it to the death slot on Sunday’s because it had enough seasons for syndication too and then they could use that Thursday timeslot for a show they own the rights to. So basically they now have little interest in how it fares is what I gather. Something along those lines.

Comment by Cas – November 1, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any word about MasterChef Junior? I don’t usually watch cooking or competition shows but these kids are great and it’s nice to see Gordon when he isn’t cursing up a storm.

Comment by Analiza – October 31, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It is on right now, but its at the end all ready. They are choosing the Master Chef Junior this Friday. Sorry to say you have missed it.

Comment by Daniela – November 5, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see Back in the Game in the next season!

WE LOVE EVERY MINUTE!

Especially love the stories where the kids have prominent roles!!

My kids are ready at 7:15 with their weekly pizza dinners.!

See you on Wednesday Team!

Comment by Susie Singer – October 31, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too thoroughly enjoy Back in the Game. It’s fun, light, offers a good message even if given by Caan in a semi-crude sort of manner. Lawson is a great single mom and this needs to be kept alive. IMO compared to Goldbergs, MJFox and The Crazy Ones it is far superior.

Comment by John Walkinshaw – November 14, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let the Mindy Project move into A Sure Thing! I will be so sad without Morgan on my TV every week!

Comment by Molly – October 31, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ike takeovers on the Mindy Project twitter are always fun. The man deserves attention the way Max Greenfield did after that first year of New Girl. Some people are just frickin’ funny. I love how Mindy almost cracks up sometimes on the show at it. It make me smile thinking about how many takes she probably totally ruined. ;)

Comment by scooby – December 1, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad The Originals is looking good even tho I miss the Klaus/Caroline interaction on TVD. I’m truly hoping for a renewal of BATB…last season was amazing and it’s just getting even better!! HOD is even improving. I actually like Lemon now… Even prefer her to Zoe the Fickle!!!
    I tried watching the Tomorow People but after loving shows such as The 4400 & Alphas… The Tomorrow People just fell FLAT & it bored me!!! The only thing that caught my interest & attention when I watched a few of the eps was when Arrow popped up… Oh yeah, that was a commercial. My point is the commercials got my interest more than the actual show… :(
    I’m a little backed up on POI but what I’ve seen thus far… AWESOME!! :) I just wish it wasn’t on Tuesday… Conflicts with Sons of Anarchy!!!
    OUAT… Still reeling from the Swan/Hook kiss :) Finally!!
    Revenge is getting back in the groove… I think
    Hmmmm…. Think I watch too much TV and these seriously aren’t nearly all the ones I watch. YIKES.

Comment by Sunshine – October 31, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shouldn’t HoD be a safe bet or sure thing due to syndication?How are Beauty & Carrie not long shots?I love them but…I’m glad The Originals is looking good and really hope Nashville and Reign come back, love them.

Comment by Brandy – October 31, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m enjoying reign Please don’t cancel.

Comment by Jules – October 31, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parks and Recreation better be renewed.

Comment by Olive – October 31, 2013 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have felt for a while now that ABC might have to chose between Revenge and OUAT. Neither is doing stellar. I’m just guessing but would OUAT cost more because of the special effects? because sometimes these choices sadly come down to what’s cheaper.

Comment by dee123 – November 1, 2013 04:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OUAT is definitely going to be renewed at this point, even without taking in the syndication factor which benefits 3rd season shows, it is the 4th highest scripted drama in ABC. If it gets cancelled, it means that ABC is cancelling everything except for Modern Family, SHIELD, Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy, which is impossible. If it holds it’s current ratings, it can actually go on forever.

Revenge, simply based on ratings alone, might be in a bit of trouble (though not A LOT of trouble, since many new ABC shows have just died quckly like Lucky 7, OUATIW, and Betrayal, it’s certainly holding better than them). In another season where all the new shows are solid or breakout hits, it might be in danger. However, this season besides SHIELD, for ABC all new shows are either flops, or at best non-flops. Given it’s 3rd-season nature, it will probably get renewed for a 4th (though I suspect final season) to reach syndication. Also, it will be in super bad taste, and totally hurtful for ABC to cancel Revenge after 3 seasons without a proper ending. Considering this is the type of show where people wanted to see if Emily can get her revenge, it will piss off way too many fans to keep them hanging for years and then cancel it without a proper ending. Canceling rookies without proper endings (like Missing) is sometimes understandable due to low ratings, but to cancel serialized shows that will eventually lead to a conclusion after SEVERAL years is just downright cruel.

Comment by Jerry – November 1, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “it means that ABC is cancelling everything except for Modern Family, SHIELD, Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy”
        And Castle.

Comment by wesley gotje – January 11, 2014 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OUAT and Revenge will both be OK thanks to syndication. ABC will cancel Nashville and all their freshmen dramas bar Agents of SHIELD, imo.

Comment by Apples – November 1, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OUAT is popular while Revenge is just blah. To be clear I don’t watch either show, gave up on Revenge during season 2, but OUAT is a very much talked about show.

Comment by Mary – November 4, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every weekend i used to visit this site, because i want enjoyment, as
    this this web site conations in fact nice funny data too.

Comment by discount western home decor – November 1, 2013 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community – Six seasons and a movie!!!

CBS should just cancel the entire “The CW” network.

Comment by Bob – November 1, 2013 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So I take it this isn’t good news for ABC’s Whodunnit or CW’s Capture? Both shows were fun alternative programming. I appreciated Whodunnit more once I watched it for what it was, rather than be disappointed that it wasn’t what I hoped it would be. Capture deserves some credit for constantly changing the game, but in a way that made perfect sense.

Comment by Dallas – November 1, 2013 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m shocked at how good Reign actually is and how much I’m pulled in by it. Ok, so the historical accuracy is non-existent but the story is fun, the costumes are rocking and the music is great. It deserves another season

Comment by Sara – November 1, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here are the shows I’m watching/keeping up with right now.

Once Upon a Time
    Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
    The Crazy Ones
    How I Met Your Mother
    The Walking Dead
    Parks and Rec
    Community
    Sleepy Hollow
    Brooklyn 9-9
    Supernatural
    Raising Hope

Currently I am pleased with the directions the shows are going, and I think some of the timeslots they are placed in are foolish. (OUATIW, Raising Hope, Community, Parks and Rec)

A bunch of these have been renewed already, but I hope all of them do. (Sidenote, I left Big Bang Theory and Revolution off the list because I am not caught up, but same goes for them).

Also, you forgot to mention that the CW renewed Whose Line is it Anyway for Season 2!

Comment by Nick – November 1, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m also watching Agents of SHIELD and I like it so far. I’m just an idiot with way too many shows to keep up with.

Comment by Nick – November 1, 2013 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nick, I seriously doubt that you are an idiot. You are just a guy semi-addicted to television like I am. I also like Agents of Shield, Once Upon A Time, Bones, Castle and Once Upon a Time In Wonderland. Although Once Upon A Time is my very favorite and i am anxiously waiting for it to resume in March. Enjoy your shows and have a prosperous New Year, Mariana Vidal

Comment by MARIANA VIDAL – January 15, 2014 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only shows I watch is Bones and Supernatural. Those are the only shows I watch, I saw all the other shows and none were good. One question though why don’t you watch Bones? Its a good show. Anyways Supernatural is a good show too, but the only reason I watch Supernatural is because of Cass. Best character in the show and he’s considered a main character so that cool. But if he’s not in the show then I wouldn’t watch Supernatural anymore. But Cass is my FAVORITE character!!!! I also like bones a lot too, and now that I know that both Bones and Supernatural are going into the 10th season, I an so excited!!!!!!!!!!:) :) Then again also long as Cass Is still in the show then I am excited, but then again Cass is a main character in the show I look that up so its true and the main characters don’t die. Anyways how many times has Cass got killed or disappeared in the last seasons, so he always comes back some how so its OK!! :)

Comment by daisy – January 3, 2014 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hoping that ABC renews The Goldbergs and Back In The Game, they are the only ones that are good, I tried to watch Trophy Wife for Bradley Whitford but I couldn’t do it and Super Fun Night is just horrible

Comment by Lyss – November 1, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In recent years most of my favourite shows end up being on the bubble and scarcly survive or get shot down.

And the shows I watch with mild interest are somehow always safe bets or sure things.

Must be a lowest common denominator thing.

Comment by DJ Doena – November 1, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • doing this column – too early to do apparently

Comment by Ryan – November 1, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so scared for Revolution and The Mentalist – they are my fav. shows and both can go either way…thats not good….

Comment by JJ (@jj_flower) – November 1, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess is Bones is “Could go either way” because of the latest blind item about a character being killed off. If they kill Booth, the show would be done. He really can’t label it anything else because it could give away the blind item.

Comment by Kiley – November 1, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I picked that up on their honeymoon at the end, where Brennan mentioned she might kill off Agent Andy in her books. I’ve been watching Bones since the first episode, love it to pieces. If they kill off Booth that will be it for me, I won’t watch again.. Also I doubt if the series will last with Booth gone.

Comment by Aussie Girl – November 5, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t think the EP’s of Bones would kill off one of the main characters because they know that the fans love Booth and Brenan so that would be a dumb thing to do. Anyways if for what ever reason they kill off any of the main characters I too would stop watching Bones. But I don’t think the EP’s would kill off the main characters because that would lead the show to a dead end, a no viewer show, and a lot of really mad fans!!

Comment by daisy – January 3, 2014 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have a question for you, where did you read that spoiler that a character is going to be killed off. Anyways that doesn’t mean it going to be a MAIN character it could be a squint. AND NOW Bones is “a safe bet” So Bones is going for a 10th season!!! :)
      But still tell me about where did you find that spoiler.

Comment by daisy – January 3, 2014 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Cw should do what the big 4 networks does and get more shows and compete better with them IMO

Comment by ralike – November 1, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones isn’t a sure thing? I am actually shocked.

Comment by H.Houston – November 1, 2013 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought wonderland was only a 10 episode mini.

Comment by Josh – November 1, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones could go either way? It’s ratings have been great this season.

Comment by Jillian – November 1, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The website updated so now Bones is “a safe bet” :)

Comment by daisy – January 3, 2014 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really, really hope that The Mentalist sticks around for at least one more season. I’ve enjoyed the RJ plot line but I’m curious what the aftermath will be.

Comment by Sam – November 1, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was a nice and handy thing to keep checking on back in 2012, but I see we’re still doing this one network per page BS for page hit whoring. It’s pretty annoying now, but just imagine how much it would suck if they included cable networks.

Comment by TigerNightmare – November 1, 2013 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cable has its own renewal scorecard which is harder to navigate because there are so many cable networks.

Comment by Mary – November 4, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree about POI, move it back to Thursdays at 9:00 and Hawaii Five O back to Mondays, both shows worked on those nights and both are good shows..

Comment by Rita – November 1, 2013 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • EVERYTHING on the CW is AWESOME & a Must KEEP!! I can’t believe how many GREAT Shows the CW has going on right now!! “The Vampire Diaries”, “The Originals”, “Arrow”, “The Tomorrow People”, “Hart of Dixie”,”Rein”, and “Beast”, KEEP IT ALL, “CW”, PLEASE keep it ALL!!!

Comment by Chic – November 2, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You forgot one awesome show Supernatural!!!:)
      That’s the only show I watch on the CW, but I only watch it online. My FAVORITE character is Cass!!!!:) He is considered a main character so that cool! He’s the only reason I whatch Supernatural. The coat makes Cass, Cass.:)

Comment by daisy – January 3, 2014 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the only show I’m really worried about is Hawaii Five-0. Everything else I watch is either safe or I’ve accepted that it’s ending/being cancelled this year. I’ve believed for a while that this will be The Mentalist’s final season, and I’m ok with that as long as it’s wrapped up appropriately. And I’m enjoying OUAT in Wonderland, but i know what the ratings are saying. :( I do wish the show was doing better though. I kind of wish ABC would give it a shot behind the original to see if it would help.

Comment by JC – November 2, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seeing “A sure thing” beside American Idol makes me puke! Please make it stop, pleeeeaaassseee

Comment by Terry – November 2, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who’s forcing you to watch?!?

Comment by Bob – November 2, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My family. And it’s torture! Torture I say!!!

Comment by Terry – November 2, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh, my condolences.

Comment by Bob – November 2, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You could always go learn another language or something when it’s on.

Comment by Stormy – November 2, 2013 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i know its on syfy but any news on haven????

Comment by rebecca – November 2, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It started two Fridays ago, you can still get into it.

Comment by Daniela – November 5, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC should go ahead and pull the plug on Modern Family and The Middle. Neither of them have EVER been funny.

Comment by KKGator – November 2, 2013 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you kidding? Both are amazing and laugh out loud funny, not to mention Modern Family is a consistent Emmy winner.

Comment by Sarahliz1624 – November 2, 2013 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There has been nothing about either that I’ve ever found funny, only consistently annoying and really stupid.
        Emmy wins mean nothing. That’s just a popularity contest. Besides, it’s largely based on insider favoritism and politics.
        I stand by my original statement.

Comment by KKGator – November 2, 2013 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It might disappoint you though, that is probably the last two comedies that ABC will ever cancel. And ABC will shut down before Modern Family gets cancelled.

Comment by Jerry – November 2, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • *those are (just in case there are grammar Nazis around)

Comment by Jerry – November 2, 2013 07:21 PM PDT
    • I like The Middle, it’s a quirky family comedy. Modern Family started out funny but by the second season was just a bunch of cheap laughs.

Comment by Mary – November 4, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m totally surprised by how much I’ve enjoyed Reign! Hope it’s renewed!

Comment by Lala – November 2, 2013 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This mentions GLEE was renewed for a 6th season, but fails to mention that will be the final season. So it is essentially cancelled in my book.

Comment by kirads09 – November 3, 2013 05:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isn’t American Dad anywhere on the Fox list?

Comment by psquared – November 3, 2013 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • American Dad is on its final season on Fox, and is moving to TBS from next season afaik.

Comment by Apples – November 4, 2013 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Martin – March 7, 2014 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was always afraid that when they moved Hawaii 5-0 to Friday’s it would go down hill. Any shows that are on Friday’s usually fail.. Its a really good show too.. Please dont cancel Hawaii 5-0!!!!!!!!

Comment by Michele – November 3, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish the shows were colour coded.. like red for cancel. green for renewed, etc..

Comment by Ron – November 4, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s a good idea

Comment by Mary – November 4, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is America’s Got Talent coming back for a ninth season? They didn’t say.

Comment by Nathan Smith – November 4, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unfortunately yes

Comment by Noah – February 9, 2014 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Betrayal is fantastic! Really hope this one gets renewed!

Comment by B – November 5, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I realise we all have our own taste in what we love. For instance. For the life of me I cannot figure out why 2 Broke Girls is a sure thing while The Mentalist is on the bubble. Wonder how it would work if they switched places on show times.

Comment by JoyAnne – November 5, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I read some of the comments about Once Upon A Time and the spinoff: In Wonderland.
    Of course everyone has a right to give their opinions about the shows.
    My husband and I watch both shows. We like it very much. I hope both shows last at least
    several more years. Deborah

Comment by Deborah Kaplan – November 5, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Deborah, I absolutely love Once Upon A Time and eagerly await its return in March 2014. I do realize that eventually all good things must come to an end. However, I do hope that the end is far off in the future. I also hope that before the end comes, the producers have the good taste to finish the storyline by giving every wonderful character the anxiously awaited HAPPY ENDING. i do want happiness for each and every character for I love them all. Mariana Vidal

Comment by MARIANA VIDAL – January 15, 2014 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • me encantaron los videos

Comment by jorge pereira – November 6, 2013 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please add WhoDunnit to the ABC list. I see on some sites that Season 2 is still possible. We enjoyed watching the game and the way they created the death scenes.

Comment by RickG – November 6, 2013 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No way are they gonna cancel SPN after this season. give the show a tenth and final season and i will be happen.

Comment by Taryn Groves – November 6, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what about Siberia on NBC?

Comment by z – November 6, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Renew Reign!!!! It’s a wonderfully written show with great characters. Hopefully Mary and Bash get together. Off with Queen Catherines head. I hate her comments about Bash.

Comment by Wright – November 9, 2013 03:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Reign has been renewed my sis will be happy I like it myself.

Comment by rocky – April 2, 2014 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post