Josh Hutcherson to Host Saturday Night Live; Lady Gaga Stint Gets an Airdate

Get More: Late Night TV

Josh Hutcherson SNLSaturday Night Live is “Catching Fire.”

Josh Hutcherson, star of the upcoming Hunger Games sequel, will host NBC’s long-running sketch-comedy show on Nov. 23, with HAIM performing two songs during the installment.

RELATED | Edward Norton Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches

Meanwhile, as first reported by TVLine, Lady Gaga will pull double duty as host (for the first time) and musical guest (her third go-around). The “Applause” singer’s stint is set for Nov. 16.

RELATED | 15 Black Women Who Should Be on Saturday Night Live‘s Hosting Shortlist

Before the Gaga-Hutcherson one-two punch, Kerry Washington visits Studio 8H this weekend.

Stoked for Gaga and/or Hutcherson’s hosting debuts? Sound off below!

Comments (12)

• Who the hell is HAIM? I must be getting old!

Comment by John – October 31, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they’re a Corey Haim tribute band?

Comment by SonOfCoul – October 31, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I died at this comment. Can this please be real?

Comment by Jennifer – October 31, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahahahaha well played. Literally laughed out loud!

Comment by John – November 2, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First time in a while that I don’t know who either the host OR musical guest is.

Comment by NJMark – November 1, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited for HAIM! They are amazing!

Comment by HT – October 31, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any fan of josh hutcherson must catch his film debut in the movie “Little Manhattan”

Comment by Jake – October 31, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for Gaga on SNL come November 16th. I’M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY (or I WAS BORN THAT WAY).

Comment by Tran 2.0 – October 31, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haim are amazing…you’ll love them !

Comment by James Hawley – October 31, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haim might not be as well known here, but their debut album went straight to #1 in the UK and did pretty good stateside as well.Glad to see them getting more appearances on US television (as far as I know, they’d only had an appearance on Letterman before this) and I’d definitely recommend checking them out. Either way I think both of these episodes could be great!

Comment by PJ – October 31, 2013 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good luck to Lady Gaga and Josh Hutcherson on SNL In November.

But, what I really want is Kat Dennings to host Dec.7th, then maybe I’ll watch.

Comment by ken – October 31, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!

Comment by Jennifer – October 31, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post