Comedy Centrals Renews Drunk History, Key & Peele and Brickleberry

Get More: News, Renewals

Drunk History RenewedDrink up!

Comedy Central has renewed Drunk History, which counts Funny or Die’s Will Ferrell and Adam McKay among its executive producers, for Season 2.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Been Axed?

The show, which pairs inebriated storytellers with A-list talent like Jack Black, Michael Cera, Connie Britton and Bob Odenkirk to reenact great moments in history, will return in 2014.

The network has also picked up the sketch comedy Key & Peele and the animated series Brickleberry for a fourth and third season, respectively.

Comments (12)

• What about the Jeselnik Offensive? I don’t think it a lot of viewers, but it’s probably not too expensive and is also awesome.

Comment by Williwasnt – October 30, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking! I LOVE Anthony!!!!!

Comment by marschie – October 30, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Drunk History…….YES!!!!!

Comment by Kevin – October 30, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t find Key & Peele funny.

Comment by Kat – October 30, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • its awesome…how do you not find it funny i mean not as funny as drunk history but still really funny.

Comment by Remington Hawkins – February 8, 2014 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY! DRUNK HISTORY!!!!!

Comment by LynnH – October 30, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Key and Peele got renewed.

Comment by Joey – October 30, 2013 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy for drunk history. That show is hilarious.

Comment by Ashley – October 30, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yesssssss. I have been waiting for this news about Drunk History.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – October 31, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this show is genius. I perfect combo of smart, stupid, and funny. And i know its not as historically accurate as ancient aliens on the “HISTORY” channel, but its also pretty damn informative. I love when i can learn while laughing.

Comment by jnord1786 – November 29, 2013 02:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank Gawd Drunk History is renewed!!! The hubby and I freakin love it so much. Only prob is it makes us want to drink on a Tuesday night :)

Comment by Tera H – January 24, 2014 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE DRUNK HISTORY! If history was taught like this when I was in school, I would have learned sooooo much more!

Comment by DEE JAYE – March 16, 2014 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post